View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Pinnacle of evolution [open] 

Post Re: Pinnacle of evolution [open]
The monster thrusting in mercilessly as it kept up its pace. Filling her womb with its mass, it thought of no other motive than to simply fuck her and feed off of her energy. Continuously moving as the tentacle that moved in and out shifted at an angle as though it was aiming at hitting a different point, seemingly like it was trying to find a better position of relentless expand its urge of dominance. With it slightly tilting its lower body back, angling the tip of the tentacle more forwards it made the bulge from each thrust appear bigger than it already is.

Slowly, its fluid started to concentrate and gather at the very base its body. Which unlike the one that did her mouth, this one was more hidden within its body which prevented anyone from knowing the amount that was starting form.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:55 pm

It was too intense to keep up with. Far too fast as it speared into me. At first I had been able to cope somewhat by adjusting myself. While I had succeed before now causing intense discomfort there was no way of avoiding it now as my stomach bulged with it's passage.

The shower did more than wash away that gunk on my features washing away tears but concealing my cries at the same time as I shouted out in utter agony not knowing when this would end. Caught up in the clutches of the creature and helpless to do anything about it save for shifting my hips every once in a while to get some relief.

But it kept hitting me at different angles ruining my efforts as if it were aware of what I was trying to do and thwarting that. It felt as if something was trying to tare me apart from the inside. My fingers tightened against that tentacle in effort to release some tension as it kept spearing away at me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:29 pm

As it thrust in deep, the monster was preparing to release its first load as the tip that slammed into the farthest corner of her womb begun to open up giving a small opening sensation as it hit her wall. With base hiding the amount of fluid inside it, the tentacle itself slowly started to expand out as though it was growing while still inside her. The tentacle grew about three more inches in width which showed with each thrust.

Soon, the mass that is around her started to clamp tightly and shifted to lean her body backwards. While bending her back, the tentacle started to get ready to flood her womb with its seed.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:09 pm

“AAAHHH! OOOHHH!”

It was getting bigger, I could feel it widening as it pressed into me at a slower rate now. I was unsure if it was getting ready to cum and wanted to prolong whatever sick sort of pleasure it was getting or if the increase in girth barely allowed it to press into my snug passage that gripped the invader tightly, not given the choice not too.

At the same time it began to close in on me like the petals of a flower closing at night when there was no sunlight. I felt the thing envelop me, all save my face, then I felt it tipping me back away from the shower water I struggled to reach in the first place.

“NOT INSIDE!!!”
Normally I wasn't freaked out by that sort of thing but I had the sense that it was preparing me for something with all that it did to this point. My body was already was tingling trying to clamp down even further on the thing which was impossible.

Yet the slower pace excited me at this stage. No longer did I have to work in vain in attempts to get some comfort. It's size meant that it would not miss those intimate places within me coupled by the slower speed though it was still pressing in so deep that I could still feel my stomach bulging in response each time it pressed back inside me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:23 pm

The build up of its seed was complete as the monster simply thrust inwards to her far end. The pace that moved slowed only to the last thrust. As it moves to release its seed, the final thrust was the most strongest it could do and to bury itself in her womb as though to stretch her out enough. Its seed comes rushing out, filling her up quickly with the massive gap in its tip. The slime that fills her womb seeping out of the sides as though it was trying to escape the packed area.

The monster held her in that position for a whole minute, allowing its spray to die down before twisting itself somewhat as it slowly drew its flesh out of her womb. Absorbing whatever energy it could get out of her as the mass retracts back into its own body. The grip on her started to loosen as the monster itself started to change shape.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:59 pm

That final thrust within me had my toes curling in response. It was so deep stabbing into me like a knife, pressing past those erogenous zones at the same time and forcing another climax on me at the same time, one that exploded from the center of my body engulfing the rest of it.

I remembered hearing something that had been a cross between a scream and a cry. We had to be alone now in the showers, not that it would have mattered if we had not nor would it if anyone discovered me in this state.

I could feel something moving up inside me along that length as it rippled then erupted inside me with a steady steam. “NOOOOOO!!!” I was left there gasping, barely coherent as it came inside me. Holding itself inside of me, stretching me to my limits it remained there for some time before it decide to extract itself.

My bonds loosening, not sure if it were done with me and was ready to leave me there on the floor of the shower stall or just getting me into another position. It was probably the first but I knew many of the mushi had stamina so I could not be certain.

In any case I lacked the energy to try to escape now and the only thing that kept me standing was the body that was departing. All I could do was wait and see as I drew in heavy breaths in the aftermath of what it had done to me thus far. If it did retreat I would collapse there on the floor, the shower beating down on me for ages until someone discovered me or I regained some strength to turn the water off after it long began sputtering out only a cold flow.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3