View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Clean Clothes (Ariana) 

"Unless you wish for it; I can't touch you until the third wish is complete... It's a rule given to my kind... I'm so sorry yuki! I Swear on my smoky form that I didn't know you said more!"

I pled with her almost crying again this time it was close to real I had actually felt bad about this seeing as I had resolved to give her wishes as she had meant for them to be done. It was disheartening to know if I didn't hear something how badly a wish could be altered.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:09 am

She moaned rubbing herself gently through her shorts bitting her lip she gulped muttering softly "f..fine.." she hadnt done this in a while obviously since she was already so close to cumming already, spreading her legs she couldnt even remove her shorts just pulling them to the side rubbing and fingering her tight slit "ooh!" she let out cute moans every now and then.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:14 am
Profile YIM

I squirmed slightly; This was rather fun to watch I had to admit; It was much more fun than accidentally drowning a few million people like my previous mistake. I turned away blushing lightly, though my blush caused my breaths to include plumes of flame through my nose.
"I'm sorry... I can't watch or I might fall prey to the same feeling you're suffering through."

I loved acting so dearly; but, I also enjoyed being blunt... It was so hard to resist joining her in touching her body... but; I didn't do this to expend strength; I did this to gain more.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:21 am

She bit her lip trembling a little her tiny clit throbbed against her fingers, moaning louder she arched her back climaxing hard her juices flow down her legs and onto the floor, panting heavily she slowly licked some of it off her fingers.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:26 am
Profile YIM

I grabbed a rag meant for cleaning spilled detergent before kneeling near the spent Yuki cleaning her fluids from the floor holding my eyes closed as I did.

"I'm sorry... so sorry...please don't use your second wish as revenge..."
I snapped my fingers and her boxers were dry I shook my head more at myself cursing in my head that she had gotten her flame so high before even her second wish.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:42 am

she smirked lightly, her mood had changed a little for some reason her body wanted more, so as a little bit of revenge she held her hand out which still was covered in her juices "Do you want a taste?" she was thinking of her next wish as she waited for a reply.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:45 pm
Profile YIM

I blinked a little blankly as I looked to her hand the thin coating of liquid shimmering in the light. I smiled politely and nodded.

"If it will make mistress happy..."

I lied; I didn't care either way I just liked the taste of human girl's arousal. I faked my usual blush before lightly licking her hand three times giving her a warm sensation.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:39 am

She blushed faintly watching her then stands up washing off her hand in the sink "Hm..my second wish..." she smirked lightly holding up her staff, she pressed the button in the center "I wish for my staff to be uttely indestructable" she stared at her, she always wanted her staff to be stronger.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:53 am
Profile YIM

I snapped my fingers and her staff was in my hand in my other was a small molten ball. I touched it to the staff nothing happened; I tossed it to an empty spot on the floor and it melted a rather deep hole.

" that work for you?"

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:03 am

She smiled, she didn't even have to test it out to realize how much stronger her staff had become, she swung it effortlessly then pressed the button, retracting the ends back into it. "Thanks..." she had no idea what to wish for in her third wish "So...any suggestions for the third wish..?"

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:14 am
Profile YIM

a unique question one I'd never been asked before. I just shrugged. I couldn't decide for her.

"I don't know... I wouldn't know what to wish for If I were you... I could give you items you've been deprived of while you've been on this island a food you might miss... something from another world that no human has ever tasted... Skills you've always wanted... I should probably tell you I don't truly use magic I bend the laws of physics... Just bound to a law of my people..."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:41 am

"And what may I ask...do you get out of this...You dont just go around giving away three wishes for no good reason..."she smirked leaving out her comment about, you dont seem to be that good, she appeared to be a naughty little vixen. But of course Yuki would never say that out loud...

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:53 am
Profile YIM

I thought for a few minutes, trying my best to come up with something; I decided to tell the truth but, leave out my methods. If I was right she'd think I just did it with more physics bending.

"In your soul theres a powerful flame that is rekindled every time you touch yourself, every time you have sex or climax... when you feel your heart flutter at love... after your third wish I take a bit of power from that; It's like... chocolate to me; I tasted it eight thousand years ago on my 200th birthday. I've been addicted to it ever since."

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:25 am

"So...you plan on devouring part of me eh? Sounds kinky" she snickered lightly looking at the timer for her clothes seeing she still had plenty of time. "Hm..but what to make my third wish..." she bit her lip gently muttering to herself.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:36 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2