View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Songbirds Welcome (For Pixies) 

Post Re: A Songbirds Welcome (For Pixies)
Most of the Pixies were seated on the branch now, looking quite expectant. "Oh! Just perform some of your songs. As for the challenges, you will find out. Just remember.. keep playing as well as you can."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

"Okay!" Aya quickly grabbed her guitar tuning it up some before she started to play a song she wrote for her father on his birthday, Strumming the strings making a very soft melody complimenting it perfectly with her voice. Her eyes stayed closed for a second to begin focusing on the song before looking out at her floating audience a smile creeping over her face as she performed for them.

When she played Aya seemed to be in her own little world the slight glow these people gave off like lights on a stage for her.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:57 pm

The Pixies appeared a captive audience, apparently thrilled by the performance. A few even flew into the air, performing some sort of aerial waltz around the buxom singer. They seemed to approve, some whispering amongst themselves, smiling at her and nodded. Of course, had she been able to understand what they were saying, she would have found that they did indeed praise her lovely voice, and expressed an interest in hearing how she would sound when they had her moaning on the floor.

Yes, this was certainly a find. She appealed to all their senses. So it should be no surprise that one of them decided to get a little more familliar with the feel of her flesh, flying up behind her and slipping up underneath her pajamas top.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

Aya barely noticed the small creatures approach as she sang letting out a loud eep as one made its way under her shirt nestling it'sself between her huge soft breasts as a deep blush spread across her face.

"W-w-what are you doing!?"

Aya looked over at all of them completely flustered hoping one of them would get their friend out of her shirt.

Tue May 01, 2018 4:12 am

Judging by the jiggling jugs, whomever it was had a good time finding themselves a Nice Place underneath Aya's shirt. The Pixies giggled, quite enjoying the distraught beauty and the way her delicious mammaries moved about. It did seem like help was on it's way, though.

"Is there a problem?"
Pink said, hovering in front of Aya. "Oh! I see..", she exclaimed, pretending to just have noticed the movement underneath the clothes. "Don't worry! I can help!"

And without further ado, she dove in underneath Aya's shirt. Now she had two Pixies squirming about.

"Now, dear. If you want to be a renoved minstrel, you cannot let stuff like that distract you. Please keep playing!", Purple said.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 07, 2018 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

"I-I-I... Aaahhh!" Aya let out a loud gasp feeling the two squirming around under her shirt but she eventually kept singing, her voice shaking occasionally from the attention. She instinctively put her hands on her huge jiggling breasts in a vain attempt to protect them while her legs started shaking trying not to show how sensitive her skin was to their touch.

Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 am

"Quite good! Now we are getting somewhere!"

The Pixies nodded and applauded. Clearly, Aya had a talent as a performer. She was bravely singing along, and at the same time giving the pixes a sexy show, squirming delightfully and cuddling her own breasts.

"Mmmmm! If you keep it up, I might just become your groupie!", Yellow giggled, stwirling a strand of her hair in her fingers and sending Aya a blown kiss.

Meanwhile, the pixies under Aya's shirt were having all sorts of fun, playfighting and dodging Aya's hands. This caused a nice distraction, so a couple of fairies could sneak up behing her unoticed, waiting for their next chance to pound.

(Ooc: I'll be traveling for most of the following week. Unfortunatedly, that means my posts are going to be slow or nonexistent. Sorry, thought I should let you know.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 am
Profile YIM

Tears started well up in Aya's eyes at the embarrassment she was going through continuing her song keeping an image of Catherine in her head to keep herself going.

The people under her shirt were starting to get rowdier and rowdier Making it hard to focus while they played among her sensitive breasts making her instinctively try to bend down holding her arms close to her breasts in hopes of trapping them not in the slightest bit aware of the chance she gave the others while she tried to hold her legs together in an attempt to hide the effect this was having on her.

Mon May 21, 2018 9:31 pm

The more Aya struggled, the more it seemed the audience enjoyed the show, looking more and more enthusiastic. The even chimed in, singing along wordlessly. It was a Nice effect. The Pixies seemed to have a good grasp of harmonics, their voices adding nicely to the whole.

But not all of them were singing. Aya could feel the Wind from fluttering wings behing her. Suddenly, even more of them has snuck up beneath her skirt, and it seemed they were lifting it gently, slowly inching it upwards so her tummy was starting to get exposed.

Pink and the other pixie now found themselves between Aya's big breasts, pleasantly squashed in between the soft mounds. Giggling, they started to lick and kiss her senstive skin, teasing and kneading her flesh with their agile hands.

"Oooh! Sexy Dance moves too? You are so talented!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Aya let out a loud cry feeling these small people feel around her sensitive breasts. Her knees started to shake under her before giving out making her fall back onto her bed a deep blush covering her face and tears starting to well up in her eyes. Despite all this she still continued trying to sing her moans and pants occasionally interrupting her song.

She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep this up. She's only ever had this kind of contact with one other person before and she never wanted to have it with anyone else, hopefully these people would be satisfied soon and stop.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:02 am

Aya fell backwards onto her bed, making her breasts Bounce most tiltilating, long, shapely legs in the air, empathizing her Nice butt. Aya might have hoped the Pixies got tired of her soon, but this had the opposite effect.

Giggling and shouting, the pixies were swarming all around her now.

Yellow was hovering in the air above her. "Want to have a look at your little groupie?", she laughed. Teasingly, she started to undress, sliding out of her gossamer dress.

Meanwhile, tiny hands had grasped her shorts, and were now tugging and pulling on them, clearly intending to pull them off.. -or tear them of, if it came to that.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am
Profile YIM

"W-wait no! P-please stop!" Aya stops singing using her hands to keep her pajama shorts up giving a pleading look to yellow as she disrobes in front of her. This was WAY more than Aya wanted and tears began to stream down her face.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:00 pm

The tiny blue gossamer dress weighed almost nothing, and fell slowly through the air, almost like a decending butterfly. "What is wrong?" Yellow enquired, making a slow piroutte in the air. "Am I not pretty enough for you?". The tiny fairy did a few sexy poses, one hand covering her chest in false modesty.
"Aww.. are you crying? C'mon, let us kiss away her tears!"

Aya had managed to grab hold of her shorts before they had pulled it off completely, but that meant her t-shirt was unguarded. Laughing, a little group of them dove down to grab the shirt, and were now pulling it up, exposing her tummy and soon her breasts. It also meant that the Pixies underneath her shirt now found her breasts completely unguarded. Pink was already using the opportunity to Climb atop one of the soft hills, placed her mouth on one nipple and began kissing and licking it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

Aya let out a loud high-pitched noise as the small people started to play with her nipples turning her face a deep red. She wanted desperately to stop this but at this point they were all over her and she was no fighter. Every time the naked pixie tried to move into her line of sight she would quickly look away her hands still holding onto her tight form fitting short shorts. She starts to pant feeling the attention her nipples were getting and finding it harder and harder to hide her arousal from it.

"I-I just wanted to learn to perform from you..." She said tears still streaming down her face as she lost the will to fight.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am

Some of the Pixies had taken Yellow's command to heart, and Aya found her cheeks peppered With kisses from little mouths. Not only were they kissing away the tears, some of them were licking them as well, tiny tongues switfly lapping at her wet skin. They were quite enjoying themselves, judging from the giggles and tiny moans."Ooohh, my top got wet!". It was a pixie with red hair, somewhat more curvaceous than the rest. "I better take it off!"

"Perform? Sure! We'll show you how to put on a show!"

Yellow was hovering above Aya, showing of her lithe, naked body, doing slow turns and letting her hands rub sensously over her body. "Don't you like what I'm showing you?"

[color=#8000FF]"Oh, I think she would rahter touch!"[/color], Purple added, flying up from behind yellow, wrapping her arms around her, casting a rather lewd glance at Aya. "I just bet you want to, don't you, young minstrel?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next