View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Awaiting Intelligent Conversation (for Erica) 

"I plan... to make a device that manipulates time and space... signal dampeners...forcefields and develop my nanites to assist me... I'll basically be creating a contained wormhole through space time... I'll devise a way to make it's exit somewhere with a breathable atmosphere and survivable terrain whether a ship or a planet... I'd promised myself to never design a weapon and I don't plan to break that promise... even though that would be the easiest escape..."

I continued to explain the theories even mention a few formula... with what I already had it sounded like I might just possibly make it though the problem was if I'd be found out or not. I cleared my mind and the tears stopped I hadn't wanted to upset antipode... even if it was doing this to me. I looked down as I was stripped of my pants and skirt... left in my white cotton panties of the uniform. I shook my head with a sigh.

"Any chance you'd tell me why you do this and why human girls?"

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:49 am

(I don't know if it will work or not! ^_^; I dunno if Shokushu's capabilities can handle them or not, and I don't want to make a definitive decision based on my imperfect information. Darn!)

He listened silently, waited as she spoke, delineated her plans and gave him her thoughts. They were interesting, and could potentially work.... if and only if Shokushu hadn't created a dampening field against such things. He did not know enough to say for certain whether they did... though they had enough technology to keep Antipode from running perfectly free, enough to inconvenience him, and that was a very difficult thing to do, afte rall. He sent these thoughts to her directly, without words. An understanding of it, and a knowledge of the possible problems.

His tendrils moved again, and she would find something interesting. The tips of the ones with the broad, musculated undersides opened up, at several points. Soon, what felt like mouths would attach to different areas, one at one of her inner thighs, one at the sensitive area under her arm, one at her stomach near her naval, one even on her neck... they felt like mouths, and sucked lightly as if a lover. The undersides of the tendrils moved over her flesh, and began to squeeze, kneading at her thigh, stomach, back and sides lightly. He was beginning to ramp things up, slowly.

Why? I'm slightly empathic. I feel your emotions, and the pleasure is... very good. Besides, your pleasure will be very pleasant for you as well, and in your case, it seems as though you need a pleasant experience in that regard... unlike your... friend Charlotte, who got close to you only to betray you. I'm honest about it, and wish it to be pleasant for you. Because the pleasant feelings are the source of my own pleasure. What felt like concern entered her mind. His concern, once again. Besides. Another had planned to hunt you in your room tonight... you're lucky I got there first. It would have been much less pleasnt. Further...

He hesitated, no longer speaking for a moment, as two large tendrils began to move to her breasts, slipping underneath her bra while another unhooked it. They began to wind slowly around her breasts, carefully.

Further... I wish to give you a gift. I think you'd appreciate it. Your human intelligence has great potential. I wish to unlock something within you, unlock another level of intuition and understanding. Nothing you do not truly have yourselves... nothing humans aren't capable of. But while now your intelligence is still within the normal range,,, my gift will increase it even further, and allow your mind to think well enough to almost, some of the time, put together information intuitively in a manner that takes much time and effort now. Do you want that?

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:10 am
Profile YIM

((There's always a loop hole of some sort in any sci-fi universe.))

"Theres no need to worry... I'll come up with something."

My voice was already quivering as the tentacles worked and I listened to his words. I understood to some extent I commended the creature for the honesty... I interfered that to what charlotte had done to take my innocence from me. I felt my breasts slip free from my bra and spill to the sides lightly giving me a slightly flat chested appearance then his offer peaked my mind even though my panties were already showing signs of my weakness.

"Yes... I'd love it... anything to further my mind..."

I blushed slightly I didn't want to but, I was truly enjoying it's tough even with my light tired struggle. perhaps... perhaps If i hadn't been working for so long and so hard I'd have more will to fight but, as the case wasn't ideal I just seemed to shift my weight back and forth.

((ugh my mind is slipping...))

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:39 am

[Tired? If so, go to sleep! ^_^ We can continue tomorrow!]

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:40 am
Profile YIM

It seemed as though she was speaking less and less, focusing less and less. Well, that was entirely his fault, wasn't it? His tendrils coiled around her breasts two, three times, squeezing around her slightly flattened orbs, pulsing in a slow rythm again and again. She would feel those odd undersides begin to pulse in another fashion, contract in such a way that began to knead the flesh of her breasts, pulling and massaging slowly, at every point that the undersides touched.

The tips, like those of the others, opened up. These ones, however, had a specific goal, and moved, carefully, to her nipples, swallowing them up. It felt, again, like mouths, warm, definitely moist. Her nipples would feel a suction, a soft pulling, and strange, fleshy cilia inside would begin to rub against those nubs swiftly. In other words, Antipode was coping quite the feel, so to speak.

Down below, a tendril would begin tugging at her panties lightly, slowly peeling the moistening fabric off of her hips, slowly slipping them down her legs and off of her body entirely. Now completely naked, Antipode examined her. Very pretty indeed. He'd seen her do her modeling thing, and noticed how... out of character it was, for someone who focused so much on work and refused to even touch herself.

I wonder. Why do you take the persona of Leria Vulpes, such a sexual creature, that is, why do you take the time, and it takes a decent amount, to take pictures in such a form, while at the same time intentionally avoiding any more.... intense... sexual acts? He was curious, and would wait to give her his gift until after she responded.

But as soon as she did, she would feel something strange at her head. No, it wouldn't be precisely necessary, but it would be more fun to do it this way. A very, very small tendril moved to her ear, and began tracing along it for a few moments. Then, very slowly, the soft tip slipped carefully into her ear. He made sure she would not feel what happened next, and blocked any negative feelings whatsoever of what came next, the tendril slipping, through her ear, on to her brain itself. Yes, there would be some damage, but it would be repaired immediately when he was done. For now, however, Erica would feel a change. Sudden, a shift in consciousness. Expanded understanding, a vastly faster, vastly better ability to put information together, the ability, essentially, to understand how things worked better than ever before. In other words... smarter, and faster at thinking, than ever before. And for her, of course, that would be quite a jump.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

"I just like to look slightly nice at least once in awhile... I really look horrible with these glasses and my hair this color... I'm just too plain..."

I explained forgetting the fact I was completely exposed for antipode to enjoy at his leisure. I had forgotten that I was talking to a creature from another dimension; I had even forgotten I was in this room at all. My mind had drifted to my past once more.

"And to remind me of how much fun I used to have around crystal... I know I have a perfect memory but... I can't remember the feelings sometimes; The feeling of having someone admiring you without question. I liked that and Since I turned her away it makes me happy to have the feelings back."

oddly enough I had managed to speak without a physical reaction to antipode's manipulation. Possibly just my mind's usual reaction to pulling the memories out I didn't know but, when I finished the feeling all rushed in and as it did the window in my room cracked to my first sweet note of pleasure of the evening.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:39 am

Singing! It was very interesting, hearing her notes. Glass shattered, and her high pitched, melodic voice of pleasure reverberated in his form. It was pleasant, oddly, and made him both amused and... more interested in creating more such feelings, making more such sounds. He wondered, what different variations on that sound he could make. She wuold hear, in her mind, a kind of chuckling.

Hmm. Such melodies! I see this is the way pleasure affects you... glorious. More tendrils surrounded her then, and would begin to tease her even more... tracing against her flesh, her behind, back, neck, everywhere. He wanted to tease her, and make her sing. The tips suckling on her nipples began to pull, harder than before, and even began to twist slightly, tweaking her nipples lightly. This sensation wouldn't stop... in fact, he had no intention of stopping his maniupulations of her breasts for the rest of the night. And it would be a long one indeed.

She would feel a tendril slip up her legs again, and begin to trace up closer and closer to her sex, slowly, carefully moving to her outer lips, the tip moving up and down around it, not touching any deeper, any farther towards her center than that area of flesh. In fact, it would not even move up far enough to touch her sensitive nub... that would be saved for later.

Too plain? I may not be the best judge, but of the humans I've seen, you're one of the finest specimens... your form is as perfect as a human reaches outside of, say, computer-enhanced imagery... I'm starting to learn what men of your culture would find cute. Based on their perception, you're absolutely adorable. I know, I've tested it. And... what is making you feel those feelings you speak of again? That admiration? That wouldn't be me, would it? He wondered how long before the tendril in her ear would begin making those changes clear to her. How long before she noticed?

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2