View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Vacation (for Vera) 

Post Vacation (for Vera)
nce she had gained those memories about Shokushu Alicia had been drawn there. One thing lead to another and there was always some sort of distraction until now. She had the means and the time to go there on a sort of vacation. Her idea of the place was that it was some sort of buffet. The new memories she could absorb while there had been golden.

However, there was another wrench that had been tossed into her plans. It was going through all that red tape in being allowed to go there. Shokushu was a bit of a club more or less. Making the arrangements was a necessary evil. Then came all the waiting until at last she was cleared.

By then she had been distracted with other things that had to be dropped once all the permissions had been seen too. Her ship dropped her off out in the wilderness. She had to make her way by foot to the campus dressed in the garb of a student here.

Part of the fun was getting to the campus itself. Naturally the living doll was mistaken as a student more than once but she did not care as it lead to new and entertaining situations which was what she had wanted. Her clothes had been ruined not that she had no problem in getting to the campus naked, no sense of modesty lost.

Still she waited until night to sneak into the campus to thwart alarming the students any. Getting an extra uniform was easy and getting into a dorm room was as simple as knocking and using her hypnotic gaze in order to spend the night. Something had been lacking, however. The sexual juices she tasted had been experienced but not overly so. It made her reevaluate things here.

Why waste all her time with those that were not so experienced? Why waste her time searching through all the average students as beautiful as they were she had made her own list. Who would be targeted the most? Popular girls would loose some of their shine and become uneasy around others if they were attacked often she thought. Someone beautiful and in a position that stood out. Someone that may even know what was going on her, someone in a position of authority.

Alicia did not know if the head girls knew anything out of the ordinary but she guessed that visitors would seek a student of higher status. Thus she could gain even more experiences from her drink. The more experiences the better. Next was finding the right head girl scouting out the few that were on campus.

She found her target. She considered her approach, which would be simple enough. The next evening she found herself going to one of the towers where one of the head girls resided. It was much bigger than the dorms that were available as she expected.

With a vanilla folder she borrowed from one of the students to keep up appearances for a few seconds she knocked on that ornate door listening and watching for anyone else that may have been around not that that would impair her plans any. Alter them, perhaps, but not impair them.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 am

Post Re: Vacation (for Vera)
With all other Head Girls either off world or retired, Vera always had more work to do. Issue demerits, correct students, update and maintain student records, attend various club and council meetings, and tutor students were just a small list of this Head Girl's 'regular' duties. Her other duties included tending to her Headmaster's need, studying and testing magic for NICE labs, and sometimes deal with an alien guest. It was a great deal of work and she was thankful for the few Prefects she still had on staff to help bear at least the more regular burdens. The tower suite provided some minor safety from guests as going several floors up a tower for a 'meal' was not always viewed as favorable. But in the end, Vera had little to complain about. This job provided security that no other student on the island had and would continue to serve to serve the school to maintain her position.

It was late into the evening as the Asian woman worked at her computer. Her desk faced the tiled floor leading to the front door of her suite. This was her sort of office area where she spoke to students. Side doors led to closets, the bathroom, and her bedroom. Beyond her desk was the large living area that was larger than a student dorm room in itself. From the living area, one could walk to the kitchen or proceed to the dining table that led on to the balcony overlooking the island campus. Serving the school and the Headmasters provided her every luxury a student could have here in Shokushu.

Living up in the tower suite did deter students from coming to see her though. Not that Vera mind. Much like staff in a college or university, some students may feel they have no need to see a Head Girl. Some students have no choice when it came to rules violations and demerits. Others are turned away, thinking the cool and collected ice queen was unapproachable. In the end, the reasons were irrelevant. As long as a student was following the rules and performing well in their classes, there was little reason to call them to Vera's office.

Vera was working late as always, finishing up what student records she could while also replying to any messages from staff members. Most students would already be back at their dorms unless they had a night class. Students were not really up for an elevator ride up to Vera's suite at this hour. But, Vera would still accept visitors to her suite/office for awhile longer. She usually said that her door was always open for students in need.

A knock at her door made the silver haired student blink in slight shock. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at the closed door leading out to the hallway. It was rare to have a visitor at this hour but that was not what slightly shocked the Head Girl. Even before her study into the arcane, Vera had the ability to see emotional auras, essentially making her an empath. But, there was no aura, no sensation that usually warned her of a visitor approaching her door. The woman never met a student who could block her senses and Vera was incapable of turning off her empathic senses. So either this was a very unique student she did not know of or... This was a guest...

There was little that could be done if this was the latter. Being a Head Girl provided some protections but she was still considered a student of Shokushu. That made her prey to the guests much like any student. Even if she ignored the knock, she had yet to meet a guest who could not get through that door or enter through some other means. The only thing Vera could hope for was this guest was civilized and wanted to talk. But, she knew better to expect that. If a guest came all the way up here, there was no reason for them not to have a feast for the trip back down the tower.

"Enter, the door is open," Vera called out. Usually, she would still be working as a student approached. But in this case, Vera's attention was fully on the door to see what trouble could be heading her way. Seeing a rather normal looking female student would have fooled just about everyone but Vera. The lack of colors and emotions made this visitor look rather normal in comparison. This must be how normal students see each other when one could not see auras. The Head Girl took a breath as she folded her hands on lap. She remained seated behind her desk as she watched this 'student' approach. The folder in hand was either because this creature had business to speak of or it was just to add to the disguise. Vera would know which soon enough.

"I did not expect a vistor this late in the evening," Vera stated, "I do not recognize you. I am Vera Matsumoto, Head Girl of Shokushu. What can I do for you Ms?"

Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:48 am

Entering Alicia's eyes darted around for a second or two as she took in the sights. The luxury was grand in comparison to the dorms that she had been staying at. Power and status had it's privileges. Unaware that the Head Girl could read auras and the fact that she was unreadable had not occurred to her. Nor would it have really changed things had it, save for her approach which would have been far more direct.

Another thing that gave her away would be when she turned her attention on Vera. A novice at this sort of thing since masquerading as a simple human was something she had only done from time to time amusing herself with sexual experiences at the hands of slavers until it was no longer fun. In these cases slavers never looked too hard as long as their slaves were being obedient.

Sometimes another slave picked up on her true nature. It was difficult for her to think in terms outside of sex. She just wanted to have fun and assumed that others wanted it just as much. Her empathy was limited to her wants and needs assuming that all other life forms felt the same. She was created for sex and her exposure to others had been kept on such intimate levels for the most part.

She did learn that not all species used sex for nourishment or even pleasure. There were even some that did not use it at all, which she did not truly understand. That went beyond her reason for being.

Those eyes feasted on what they witnessed. Those eyes that were hypnotic in such a simple way, mesmerizing though she did not issue any commands either telepathically or vocally. But that look held want, her thoughts forming in her own mind as what to do first.

She smiled. Settling on a course of action she thought that she would savior this meal for a few minutes. Maybe a taste would inspire her with a particular memory, perhaps there would be inspiration drawn from the setting. She glanced about then stopped at the desk setting down the folder.

“I'm Alicia Ashford. I hope it's not too late, I was going to wait until morning but couldn't sleep. I was told that I needed your approval to drop a course.” She began, not even knowing or caring if Vera did that sort of thing. If she didn't and her ruse was discovered straight away all the better since she was most eager for this meeting.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:01 pm

With the red flags not gone unnoticed, Vera was on guard. But, the Head Girl had no information about what she could be up against. Unfortunately for the silver haired beauty, it was far too late. Vera looked at those brown eyes and tension seemed to melt from her body. The mere human was powerless to stop the hypnotic trance she slowly fell into. Eyes cloud over, never looking away from Alicia. Vera did not pay attention to the folder set down on her desk. Her slow deep breaths caused her chest to rise and fall in a gentle rhythm, straining slightly against the tight confines of the student's blouse. The Head Girl did not even notice what happened. Her worries and concerns just left her thoughts. She did not remember why she was tense before. The more she gazed into those irresistible eyes, the more right everything felt.

"Yes, Ms. Ashford," Vera replied, "Though it is not required, Shokushu prefers that students seek the aid of a Head Girl before dropping a course. We must ensure that this does not delay your education in your preferred field of study or find out what field of study you wish to pursue instead. Please state what course you wish to drop and your primary reason for doing so."

The folder may as well never had existed. Vera could not look down to review what Alicia brought even if she wanted to. All she could do was speak as if nothing were wrong while getting lost in those alluring eyes. The evening started with her expecting an assault by a guest. Now, she had forgotten all about that, unaware that the attack had already happened and she was trapped in Alicia's web. The front door was still unlocked but it was unlikely a student could come up here at this hour and nearly none would attempt to enter the suite without permission from Vera. The Head Girl was all Alicia's to explore.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 pm

She did not even consider securing the door. If anyone interrupted she was capable of dealing with it. In fact it would be easy enough to get them to join in but she was not thinking about that. She preferred not to be bothered but if it happened it happened as unlikely as that was to be.

Smiling when she saw the effects upon the silver haired beauty she too forgot about the prop folder. Had Vera opened it anyway there would only be a few blank sheets of paper and a selection of her courses, a schedule swiped from the student she had been staying with only to give this illusion some believe ability. She had not thought things out too much, that was unnecessary for her ends.

Seeing the effects she was having already only excited Alicia a bit more. “Calculus is the course I wish to drop. I'm way over my head with it. I thought it would be a challenge but it's a bit beyond me. My major is biology.” She explained.

“I'm very interested in biology. I guess you can say chemistry too. Mostly biology.” She paused, smiling again. Now her powers went to work as she made a vocal command. While she was capable of using telepathic commands she often only did so when her mouth was otherwise occupied.

“Remove you panties and I will show you just how interested in biology I am.” While she could only relay sexual commands or those leading to them she wasted no time with the next command that followed on the first. Once the first had been completed it was on to the second. “Now masturbate.”

A smile spread across her lips as she watched on for a few moments. Making suggestions here and there for Vera to spread her legs apart and lift up her skirt so she could better see as she rounded the desk sitting on the edge and watching seeing how the Head Girl preferred to touch herself. Had she drank those juices in such memories may have been tainted by the way that other guests preferred to do things.

“I wouldn't have thought that my abilities would be so effective against you,” she added only to add an element of confusion into the mix, just a pinch of doubt that she wasn't human yet not that it mattered since Vera would know by the end of the night that she wasn't human.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Before the Head Girl could form a response, Alicia's command rippled throughout her being. The hands on Vera's lap obeyed the command, pulling up her skirt and then sliding down the white lacy panties she wore. The undergarment was left on the floor at the woman's feet. The next command soon followed, echoing through the entranced woman. Fingers ran across her netherlips, teasing them with gentle strokes while her thumb lightly grazed over her hooded pearl. "Ah..." she gasped softly as she began to masturbate on this guest's orders.

A hand cupped and squeezed a breast as Vera continued to pleasure herself in her chair. Alicia wasted no time in taking a seat on the Head Girl's desk. Thighs part and the hand cupping Vera's breast soon moved back down to lift her skirt, revealing just how her fingers moved across her exposed sex. Her thumb began stroking steady circles around and over the steadily revealed clitoris. Her fingers began to dip past those netherlips, revealing the glistening bounty that lied just beyond.

"Mm... Ahh... Ahhh..." Vera took a few sharp breaths as her efforts continued to stimulate and heat her body up. The silver haired student stared into Alicia's enchanting gaze. She could not fight it. The commands were guiding her to keep pleasuring herself even as this creature continued to sit and watch. Heat flushed the Head Girl's cheeks as Alicia mentioned slight surprise of her succumbing to these strange abilities. "Ugh... What... What are you doing to me?" Vera gasped out, still unable to look away as her body continued to obey a different owner. Fingers curled into her warm, wet, and welcoming depths; thrusting slowly over and over again. Fingernails dragged against her soft velvet insides as Vera struggled to regain any sort of composure.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:45 am

She waved a finger back and forth. “Now, now if I told you my secret you may very well counter it in the future.” Still playing off matters that she could have been a simple student. She assumed that someone in a position of Head Girl would have some sort of counter measures against other students though she could be wrong about that.

It did not matter, nor did it matter if Vera worked out that she was beyond a simple student. She watched Vera at work as she played with herself observing all those little things as best as she could see her. When things were getting a bit heated she acted.

“Now why don't you take off those clothes. Fold them up and place them on the desk here,” she patted a spot beside here stopping Vera from taking off her shoes of stockings. Instructing her to sit back in that chair she hopped off the desk moving a bit closer.

Here she made her first contact after sucking on the tip of her index finger she swirled it over a nipple nice and slow. The next question had been one that she would have been free to resist had she wanted to.

“Where do you keep you pencils?” Now if she were ignored she would use a command that the Head Girl couldn't ignore otherwise she would look for the pencils as instructed. Of course to keep her occupied she would reiterate her earlier command with a simple nudge. “I didn't say you could stop. Back to it.”

While Vera was busy with that she moved behind her rubbing her shoulders, leaning down to whisper into her ear. “Try not to cum. It would really ruin things if you lack stamina. Not that that would change anything other than me needing more time.”

After a bit she would have the Head Girl cease. Rounding back in front of her she sank down to her knees, not using any sort of command unless necessary as she opened those legs back up. One long lick against that slit followed, her eyes peeking up as she did so, that tongue snaking around the clit that Vera exposed washing over it in slow circles. Maintaining eye contact she could issue commands if need be.

For the moment she digested that taste upon her tongue processing the random sexual memory before bringing the pencil into the mix. She selected an unsharpened one sucking on the end of it a bit then running it against that slit. A small moment later she was pushing it in half way, paused then pressed it in a bit deeper. Fingers swirled against and over her clit, slow and deliberate.

When she removed the pencil she had a greater taste of her as her tongue dragged along that pencil. “So you're into that? I wonder … were do you keep your toys? I only brought one of my own and we're not quite ready for it yet.”

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:07 pm

The silver haired woman already knew this was a guest. But, it seemed that Alicia wanted to keep up appearance despite the unnatural things that were happening now. Further commands were given and Vera found herself on her feet. Her uniform was immaculate though not much different from any other student's. The one difference was the light blue sash that hung loosely around her waist, a sort of badge representing her position as Head Girl. The woman could not stop her hands from slipping off her jacket vest and folding it neatly on her desk. Fingers undid the buttons of her blouse, revealing the lacy white bra and soft breasts beyond. The bra joined soon after, her breasts bouncing gently before coming to rest. Soft pink nipples rose and fell with the student's breaths. She felt like a puppet on strings. Her heart was hammer but the woman could do little beyond strain her face and voice her protests.

Vera reached to remove her shoes and socks but was stopped, leaving the Head Girl to slide off her sash and skirt. Once everything was folded neatly, she sat back down in her chair as ordered. Alicia stood over the silver haired student. A single moistened finger traced over one of Vera's nipples. The cool air soaked into the faint trail of saliva left the in the finger's wake. The being asked a question but the student felt no compulsion to answer. Were there limits to this ability?

Unfortunately, refusing to answer resulted in Alicia ordering Vera to bring pencils to the young woman. It was hard to focus on what was happening as it felt like a haze kept washing through her thoughts. The commands came in loud and clear, impossible to ignore or deny. Wearing only her shoes and socks, the woman would open a drawer and pull out some mechanical pencils. Not exactly what Alicia was looking for but they would work much the same, there was no threat of sharp points.

Alicia was quick to notice the previous orders stopped the Head Girl's previous and more important task. The command to masturbate was renewed and Vera's body obeyed. This woman had plenty of experience with pleasuring not just her own body but many students as well from troublemakers to her most precious of servants. The commands seemed to not only force Vera to obey but to obey to the best of her ability. Fingers zeroed in on the Head Girl's own weakpoints. Fingers scissored across her netherlips, stroking up and down the entire length before rubbing her hardening pearl. Her other hand pinched and twisted a nipple, adding sparks of pain to the waves of pleasure rippling up between her thighs.

The female guest walked around to whisper another command, hands rubbing Vera's tense shoulders. A groan escaped the silver haired beauty, unable to resist her own hands that were now being used against her. She was to masturbate but not push herself over the edge into climax. For the Head Girl, controlling when someone could and could not cum was a common technique when correcting students. Toes curled as the woman obeyed. Moans grew more panted and heated as the Head Girl forced herself to the brink again and again, her own techniques used to their fullest against herself.

Eyes fluttered as her body tensed. Her fingers stopped, allowing the moment of tension to pass without release before resuming their work. Her slit was glistening with juices as were her fingers. Her hand squeezed and groped one of her breasts as Alicia can back in front of the student. Their eyes locked, renewing the haze over the Head Girl's thoughts. With her fingers teasing her body into a quivering mess, her willpower faltered, allowing those eyes to bore deeper into her psyche. Vera's cheeks were flushed as she gasped and moaned softly, unable to stop or look away.

Vera's hand and fingers stayed out of the way as Alicia leaned in and tasted the student's love nectar. Her clitoris throbbed as jolts of pleasure shocked her very loins. This guest was skilled as were pretty much all alien guests. When she drew back, the lips and tongue were replaced with the pencil that slid inside her puffy and drooling slip. Vera had teased herself to the point that her netherlips were already parted slightly, allowing easy access to those warm pink depths. Vera's hand slid down to aid Alicia's as their fingers stroked and lightly scratched across the hardened bundle of nerves. "A-Ahhnnn..." she squirmed in her seat but did nothing to hinder either of them from pleasuring the Head Girl.

"Nngh..." Vera's head would have rolled back from the rippling waves of pleasure echoing inside her core. But, the eyes kept her locked towards Alicia's gaze. She did not understand what Alicia was stating. Another question was asked about the Head Girl's 'toys'. Of course, she knew what the guest was referring to. They were in the nearby closet along with many other items to use on students or pets that deserve it. But, she was not obligated to answer. Vera's heels kicked as she shuddered. The pencil was inside her. It was not particular thick but the guest traced the tip along her inner walls rather well, causing a mixture of discomfort that clashed with the pleasure those fingers were bringing her. "Ugh... St-Stop this... Please..." she gasped.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:39 am

She grinned when Vera refused to tell her. Sliding the mechanical pencil from her seeing the effects that had washed over the Head Girl thus far. She licked the juices off the pencil gaining a few more memories though not the ones she had been seeking.

Seeing that Vera enjoyed a bit of pain too she filed that away. “Looks like I'll have to find out the hard way.” The hard way was what she liked best leaning back in she licked over the Head Girl's fingers then moved that tongue lower creeping along that slit then inside it once more.

Vera would fight against that earlier command not to cum but she did care whether or not she did at this point. For now all that mattered was gaining a particular memory which wasn't long off from acquiring.

Once she had she peaked up from her knees and grinned. Hooking her thumb she pointed without looking. “That closet there? No matter I'll find them. In the mean time you can stop and go to the bedroom, make yourself comfortable. I won't be long.”

She let her stand and watched after Vera as she went noting where the bedroom was not that it would have been hard to find it.

Naturally she had ignored her about stopping this. Then getting up she checked the nearest closet and any others until she came across what she had been looking for. For a minute or so she familiarized herself with the toys she had but she wouldn't keep Vera waiting long on that bed.

She entered with a box of some of the more interesting things and some of the things that she knew nothing about but she would find out in time. Slowly she gazed at Vera before setting the box down next to the bed.

When her eyes made contact with Vera's she sported that familiar grin. “Roll over on your stomach.” Her commands limited to sex or those things leading to it her control had been somewhat limited. Not that she minded.

Selecting her first toy as she neared she traced a finger down her spine nice and slow. A swat on her rump soon followed with a paddle. First to one cheek then the other, the swats far from brutal but a step above stinging.

“I think I can figure out most of these things. Tell me, what's your favorite?” Even if she would have been compelled to answer she was no longer looking at her so Vera could choose to answer or not. In the long run it didn't matter.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:46 am

Alicia's tongue slid over Vera's stroking digits before going straight for another taste of the main course. Toes curled as shivers ran up and down the Head Girl's spine. The being then just stopped and pointed in the direction of the closet. Was this guest reading her mind? It was not unheard of that some alien guests had psychic abilities. Vera was an empath after all and there was always an alien out there that seemed to exceed even super human limits.

Another order and the silver haired woman was on her feet. Her shoes clicked on the floor as she strode directly towards the door leading to the bedroom. Her sex ached from the relentless stimulation before. At least she was able to stop for the time being. Did the commands have a duration or was there a limit of how many could be active at a time? It was doubtful knowing would help in Vera's situation. It was just something for her to consider as she sat on the bed, wearing nothing but her shoes and stockings. Vera took the moment to take some deep breaths before Alicia entered the room.

Her mind felt hazy as the next command came. The silver haired beauty was now laying on her stomach on top of the soft sheets. Alicia traced the curve of the student's spine before suddenly shocking the Head Girl with a swat from a paddle. "Ahhnn!" There was one swat for each cheek, causing stinging pain and leaving behind a light red marks where the paddle struck. Vera could not sit up or even roll over as she remained on her stomach. Fingers gripped the sheets as she gritted her teeth. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. The alien being seemed to be new to these sex toys and asked a question about them. Vera felt no compulsion so she did not answer.

"Stop this! Just leave me alone! Haven't you had enough yet?!"

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:30 am

Not only did she not answer her question but Vera asked one of her own. Canting her head to the side she hummed to herself as she considered what was said. Then she answered adding a giggle at the end of her response as if to make her statement crystal clear.

“Nope!

She swatted her again, then again before tiring of the paddle. A single finger tip traced over some of the pink marks left behind.

“So tender.”

Alicia paused for a few minutes walking over to the mirror fusing with herself. Vera was kept in the reflection and her attention would be drawn back to her if she moved or after some time past when she had been done fusing over herself.

“Alright then. Where were we?” She wasn't expecting an answer of course. Rather she rummaged through the box of toys again then rolled her over onto her back. She smiled. “Relax.”

Bending down over her she sucked on a breast, teeth lightly scrapping her nipple then a tongue washed over the spot. Then she bit down lightly tugging the nipple, stretching it then allowing it to snap back in place.

A cord of rope in her hands she began tying her wrists to the head board or bed posts, whichever had been available. Sitting down on the edge of the bed she went through the box again while a hand stroked at her absently.

“Oh dear … what are these?' Nipple clamps. Alicia played with them for a bit as she figured out what they did. Then she grinned looking at Vera. “Your into this?”

Vera felt compelled to answer that question as Alicia glanced at her. The answer didn't matter to her. Clipping one on then the other she fished out something she was a bit more familiar with next. An egg shaped vibrator that she inserted into the head girl. A moment later she turned it on siphoning through the settings from information she had obtained from Vera herself when she tasted those juices.

“Do you use this on yourself often or just on others?” Again the answer was compelled but not necessary to her plans as she grazed that clit with her fingers, thinking just what she was going to do next, she had all night after all.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 am

She gritted her teeth as the paddle came down a final time. The marks were teased, causing faint stings as the marks throbbed with heat. Vera was given a few moments to rest as the being seemed to just be lingering in front of a mirror. Unfortunately, the Head Girl still could not get up and was left waiting on the bed when Alicia returned.

On her back now, the woman gasped as the being began sucking and nibbling on one of her nipples. The warm soft tongue swirled over the tender peak, making it throb and swell to full attention before tugging on it. There was only slight pain as the nub was pulled until it popped free of Alicia's lips. The cool air soaked into the saliva glistening the nipple and areola. It felt like the guest was just sampling the Head Girl rather than going for the kill or main course. It was not long for the being to start searching through the box of toys once more while stroking the helpless student.

When the clamps were revealed, Vera suddenly felt her mind go blank as the question was asked. "U-Use on other students," she replied before shutting her mouth. Her eyes widened, shocked that the words came out of her lips so easily. "Ngh! Stop it!" She gritted her teeth as she felt the clamps snap down on each nipple. They throbbed in hot agony as toes curled. The recent addition of the rope ensured she could not move her arms down to protect herself. Every breath caused her breasts to rise and fall. The cool air clashed with the pain as Alicia was already moving on to the next toy in the box, an egg shaped vibrator.

Alicia wasted no time pushing it into the woman's moistened passage. The vibrator hummed at various frequencies as the being fumbled with the controls. Her body arched as the vibrations rippled through her tight sex. "Nngh... Ahhh... Others! I use it on others! Please, stop this!"

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:44 am

She was having too much fun to stop now. There was no rush either to hurry through this experience as she observed the head girl in her restraints. Smiling after that plea reached her ears she responded a second or two later.

“Would you stop if your students asked it of you Vera?” Her time here allowed her to gather up all the information necessary at getting at her target. Most of her knowledge was pretty basic such as name and location plus the information she picked up from sampling her.

Looking back in the box she didn't see a second set of nipple clamps. However she took out a taser. Her tongue licking over patches of her flesh just beneath her breasts shocking the region afterward with a mild shock.

She was still getting use to the device altering the setting before applying it to her belly button after she spent a good deal of time lathering it up. A mild shock followed by another against her thigh after it was attended to.

All this had been to kill time. Waiting for that vibrator to do it's job building up moisture between her thighs she applied a final shock to Vera's slit. Eyes widening as she smiled at the unexpected results, that jolt doing something to the vibrator. Rather than shorting it out or having no effect the jolt tripped the vibrator to a higher setting.

“Oh … that's interesting.” Fingernails swirled against her belly, Alicia peaked back to the box then looked back. “There seems to be a lot of disciplinary toys in here too. Are they for punishment or are you just into that sort of thing?”

She then fished out a small whip. The lash being only a foot or so long so it had to be used at close range. It was perfect for this scenario the longer whip being left in the closet since she wouldn't get much use out of it.

In the grand scheme those answers didn't matter. She was just curious. After receiving it though she brought a light lash down on Vera's torso, observed the effects then treated her to another. Flexing her wrist out she warmed up for stronger lashes making them sting more but careful not to strike the same place twice. Arms, legs, the curve of each breast even once over the nipple clamps though that one was a lighter blow knowing the clamps themselves would do the brunt of her work there.

“Shall we move on to some of the exotic stuff? I know we'll have so much fun.”

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:16 pm

"Nngh! That's different!" Vera hissed as she strained against her bonds.

The taser was not strong enough to be considered much of a weapon so there was no danger of harming the Head Girl or whoever this taser was intended for. Alicia dragged her tongue under the student's breasts before applying the taser directly onto the wet patch of flesh. "Ahhnn!" Her body shuddered and jolt as the current ran through her tingling body. The being wasted no time in applying more licks followed by additional jolts of electricity. Vera groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as heat radiated from the spots the guest assaulted.

Toes curled and uncurled as the Head Girl could do little more than squirm. The vibrator continued to hum inside her. The shocks caused her insides to tense and clamp down around the device, sending shivers of glee rippling up and down her moistened passage. Vera cried out, her body arching off the bed but never going far enough to actually trying to free herself of the previous command. Alicia did not slow her assaults, thrusting the taser right into the woman's glistening netherlips. The electricity surged through the woman's wet passage while also supercharging the vibrator already inside. Eyes went wide as Vera screamed in shock as her body jolted violently. The vibrations and electricity echoed within her core and throughout her entire being.

Command or not, her body could not endure the sudden surge of stimulation. Her juices soaked over the taser and Alicia's hand as the woman suffered her first orgasm. Hips continued to twitch as the vibrator hummed inside her though it was unknown how long the motors would last under this new insane setting it was on. Vera gasped sharp breaths as the creature grabbed a whip and began painting the lovely Head Girl with light red marks on her otherwise glistening fare skin. "Hahh... Hahhnn..." Vera could do little but try and catch her breath while her insides tingled with a wild numbness. Her muscles continued to twitch and spasm, the mere human still struggling to regain control of her body after the electric shocks.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:38 am

She just smiled in response not caring for any sort of answer. She had been use to people pleading for whatever reason and had been real good at ignoring things not always understanding the views of another. She went on pleased by Vera's reactions.

Pleasure was the ultimate goal. And if Vera didn't share that state with her then so be it. It was far more entertaining when victims caved in to their desires since she had been created with pleasure in mind. Having learned that Vera had been into rougher things with her masturbation Alicia thought she might actually enjoy these strange toys used against her.

More mild shocks had been applied between those light lashes. Then casting the toy aside she dug that vibrator out of her using patience. Fingers opening up in a V, closing, surging deeper then closing around the humming toy drawing it back and forth with the movements of her fingers.

After a few more minutes she drew it out licking her fingers then dropping the toy. Then she undid the nipple clamps spending time at one breast, then the other as she caressed those nipples.

When she had finished licking and sucking those breasts she rubbed one of the clamps against her clit pondering for a moment to use the clamp there instead. But something changed her mind, something that had her cant her head to the side when she noticed it in the box.

“I don't remember putting that in there. What is this?” She pulled out a ball gag. It was clear how to use it but she did not understand the purpose of it. Just why would you want to silence someone? She noted that it was hollow too with a series of holes but didn't understand why.

Again with the smile she put it on Vera before taking out a purple dildo next, one that had a series of ridges on it. It didn't take her long to tease it against the slit of the head girl. “So wet down there. Making such a mess of the bed. I guess I should plug you up.”

Pushing the toy inside her she gave it a twist at the apex of that thrust. Then unscrewed the dildo the opposite way as she drew it back out. When it was half way out of her she thrust it back in with a bit more vigor. Each thrust increasing that tempo as she kept the head girl at her mercy.

One hand set down against a breast playing with it as she did this. Her fingers playing with her nipple all the while. Her eyes going to Vera's own as she issued her latest command. “Now cum for me Vera.”

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next