View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 I dont understand..... anything. (For Slarr) 

Post Re: I dont understand..... anything. (For Slarr)
“Hold still!” He struck a cheek then removed the dish towel applying it liberally to her face. Claws tightened against her neck generating various small pinpricks of blood as that had closed a little.

Then he relaxed his grip after the brief reminder returning to those brief licks. “I'm no cook but that's tasty.”

The hand on her throat left her joining the other as it skimmed across her flesh touching her lightly. He was above her bending down on occasion to lick her though his lower body was smoky given how uncomfortable her legs would have made it.

“Where to start? Or should I just kill you first?” He lifted up off her while turning her so she rested on her chest. In this position her legs were less of an issue and his lower half became solid again.

One hand rubbed her shoulder while pressing her down, the other lifting her hip up and that ass while his tail slithered against a leg curling up to rub against her clit. That stinger thus far not coming into play at all.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:30 am

Nesa trashed and screamed, struggling beneath the evil demon as he violently molested her. Her screams of fear and panic only muffled by the rag and bucket of water being poured over her face agin and again until her struggling grew sluggish and weak. Only the desperate clawing and pawing at her neck and way she reached into the air showed how pathetic and futile her attempts to escape were... that was befor the ragg was ripped off her face in one swift motion allowing the crying blond to gasp open her mouth and take in a deep breath, however this only left her open for a sudden and heavy handed slap to the side of her cheek.

"GHm!" Nesa yelped as her head snapped to the side due to the demons hard smack. He struck her so hard that her lip was bleeding and her head was spinning in what was almost a minor concussion, he needed to learn to pull his punches, but in this moment it didn't mater as Nesa was stunned thanks to the brutality of his actions and the way he choked her, slicing her skin, leaving her wide open for that hot ember tongue to glide along her damp sugar frosted skin, burning her soft flesh with painful flaming licks as he feasted on more of her.

Ahaahhh!! I-it hurts!! aHhhhAhh!!"!!! Nesa cried as a new heat sensitive sore red burn line was formed, trailing behind his liquid hot tongue ageist her soft skin as Nesa trembled in the sense of heated pain the more he teased. "S-s-stop! -hiccup- S-stop!! -hiccup- P-please!! Oh please!! stop!" Nesa sobbed as she begged, her words became an incoherent mess as her life flashed before her eyes as the terrorizing words left the demons mouth and he forced the poor blond student to roll over onto her chest befor he pressed her face first into the floor as she weakly cried under his forceful nature for dominating her with such fear.

"D-Dont! -hiccup- D-dont!!! H-hurt me!!! -hiccup-.... P-please!!!! " Nesa sobbed, tears flowing from her eyes as she struggled to look back at the demonic being who was forcing her into such a degrading position as she felt his hand on her hip and thigh, lifting her butt up and pressing her face harder ageist the floor so that her ass and sex were both completely exposed to whatever it was the demon had in his sick twisted mind. It didnt take Nesa long to find out as she soon felt a strange thin appendage curling up and around her right left, rubbing her thigh and eventually her exposed clit forcing Nesa to tremble and gasp with each evil flick of his tail.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:22 pm

“And just what are you going to do to persuade me not too, hm?” Slarr chuckled a little as he positioned her there against the filthy floor. Using that moment to flick his tongue behind her ear this time she would feel moisture, a coolness instead of that unbearable heat indicating that he could turn that temperature on and off at will.

He did not wait for an answer right now preferring to pay attention to those curves. That tail still rubbing against her as he poised himself at her entrance, held himself there for a long moment then changed holes pressing himself against her ass instead.

Giving an ass cheek a hard slap he switched holes once more as if indecisive. His words added to that. “Which hole, which hole. I just can't decided … I know.”

His cock pressed up against her sex once again this time his tail retracted. She would then feel that stinger press inside her ass slowly. It felt like a needle piercing her and at the same time not piercing her. Regardless it wasn't a comfortable sensation but it wasn't painful either just different.

“Why settle for just one?” He chimed. That tongue returning to her neck and behind that ear before that member of his plunged into her in contrast to the slow moving stinger his pace was quit quick and sudden.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:12 am

"P-please!!! Please!! S-stop!!!"/color] Nesa sobbed as the demonic entity was pressing her ageist the floor as he mounted her like a wild dog in heat. The poor blond all the while shivering in fear, and discomfort as Slarr too satisfaction in torturing her so cruelly as she felt his sharp pointed stinger tipped tail rubbing her sex before she felt a new and strange sensation that made her skin crawl. [color=#FFFF00]"AhmhAhhh!" Nesa gasped as the cool chilling sensation of his tongue flicked behind her ear, forcing her to wince as flushed cheeks only grew a slight deeper shade of red.

"N-Noo! P-please!!! D-dont!!!" Nesa cried, her eyes dripping tears as she struggled to look back at what ever it was he was doing back there to her lower body, yet all she felt was his tail and soon his member as she felt the heated tip agiest her sex, rubbing gently forcing her to bury her face into her arms in a sad attempt at hiding her face as she cried into her forearms as Slarr continued to torment her by casually changing which hole he molested before she yelped as her butt was slapped with a loud echoing -Whack!!-. Slarr leaving a new hand print over the one he already burned into her flesh days earlyer.

"P-Please!!! a-anything but this!! ahh P-please!!! I-it still hurts from l-lasaahhhh!!AHh!!!!" Nesa cried out in her torment, but before she could finish her words she felt a sudden withdraw from her sex send a shutter down her spine befor that sinister tail of his moved and found its self pressed ageist her puckered backdoor. Slarr knocking at the entrance of her anus as Nesa yelped helplessly and pursed her lower lip as he forced him self inside of her tight butt as she arched ageist the uncomfortable entry. "Aahhahhh!!! Y-your!! M-my b-butt!!!!" Nesa cried out as she instictivly tried to crawl away and escape, but Slarrr had to good of a hold on her hips as he simply bent over her and went back to licking the back of her neck and ear lobes sending chills and shivers all over her body. However Nesas torture didn't end there as soon felt the sudden and rough impact of Slarr hips meet her bare ass as he forcibly jammed him self into her sex from behind, plunging into her with both his thick demonic cock and sharp pointed stinger as he violently humped ageist her bare back.

"AHUH! AUh!! Ah! AUh!!!" Nesa cried and gasp with each push and thrust. Feeling both his appendages spearing into her with little concern for her comfort or safety as she clawed and pawed at the filthy sugar slick floor while she is being brutally raped. "AUah! S-Stop!!! Ahuh!! Y-your!!! AHA!! Hurting!! Ahumh! M-me!! Auah! T-to!! Ahmhg!! Rough!!"" Nesa struggled to get out as she bounced ageist Slarrs cock, feeling the hot spire boring deeply into her body as if he was trying to break her.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Naturally he did not stop. His thrusts into her came fast and hard and while that stinger was proceeding at a slow pace that frantic one caused him to sting the insides of her ass a few times. Fortunately he contained no venom, at least nothing that would effect her.

One particular jab caused him to stop, one that pricked through the lining of her ass stinging himself. It felt like getting a sliver. His immediate response was to stop then draw out of her. His cock bleeding from a single pinprick of blood that was unseen against that strawberry mess that coated him.

He just needed a second and had been far from finished with her. Rolling her onto her back she could see the outline of his form where the flour clung to him but he hardly gave her time to admire the view before he mounted her high up on the chest.

That member, invisible if not for the jam, flopped before her face pressing up against her lips.

“Open up you slut and do a good job!”

One hand reached back, fingers playing with her sex, His thumb stroking her clit while two fingers pressed back inside her driving into her. A breast had been seized in order to keep his balance. He was unconcerned with her attempting to bite him.

After all the second he felt teeth even graze him he could make that part of him insubstantial so she wouldn't be able to turn the tables on him at all especially with his fingers pressing inside her, slowing to swirl against those inner walls.

Sometimes those digits felt warm. Other times they felt like normal fingers more or less that pressed farther and farther inside her.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:52 am

Nesa grit her teeth as she struggled to endure the roughness. Slar was taking out every bit of frustration he had on the poor blond student as she felt his body pressed ageist her back, his tongue licking and lashing ageist her ear as she violently humped away. The demonic being thrusting his hips into her sex with no remorse as his spiked tail did the same to her tight and puckered ass that was so tight to work ageist. The demon at time needing to apply some effort to work ageist just how tight and un-relaxed she was ageist his forceful penetration, however the more violent Slar got the more reckless his thrusts became.

AUahg! Pwease! AGh! PweASE!! SWop!!! AGH! Swhop!!!" Nesa begged, sobbing as he fucked her from behind. "TO!!! Euhm! T-TO!! RWOUGH!!!AGHHEEEEE!!!" Nesa screamed in pain out as she suddenly felt a sharp jabbing pain deep inside of her ass. The demon in his fun got carried away and with a violent thrust actually pinched a hole with his stinger. The evil creature stabbing him self through the thin barrier separating both her abused holes. Nesa crying thanks to the pain as she reached down and cupped her abdomen, feeling the phantom pain there as the shock seemingly forced Slarr to wrench him self from her body and shove her away.

"AGHH! I-IT HURTS!!! GH!! IT HURTS!!!!" Nesa screamed her abdomen on fire, hurting painfully, her eyes streaming tears thanks to the rape and pain as she took the moment to try and escape. The poor girl scrambling on her hands and knees as she tried to crawl away. Nesa glaring at the window as she tried to drag her self, but alas she wasn't quick enough as the demon simply lashed out with his foot and with a hard kick her botted her in the ribs as Nesa with a gasping groan of pain came toppling over.

Slar taking back the advantage and roughly flipped her over onto her back before he roughly came down on her chest, mounting her high as he simply flopped his ageist her chin and upper lip. "LET ME GO!!!!! AGUGHHHAAAAAA!!!" Nesa screamed befor she felt a rough clawed hand glid down her sore and aching abdomen and go right for her sex, the sharp claws fingering her there while the other come down on her chest as Slarr went about mangling one of her sore breast as he thrust his cock up and into her face. Slar finding Nesa gritting her teeth thanks to his roughness as his cock simply pushed ageist a pearly white wall... however with his thrusting he jabbed at her teeth, her gumms, only to instead force his cock in to the side of her mouth where he began to fuck the inside of her cheek.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:17 pm

He sawed between her breasts collecting flour and sugar on his scepter before it came to her mouth. Fingers toyed with her sex, a hint of blood covering them as they plunged back into her, a clawed thumb tracked over her clit the point of the claw eventually pressing against her clit harder and harder without penetrating it but coming closer by the second as she resisted his attempts to claim her mouth threatening her with pain until she complied letting him in.

“You fucked up trying to get away. I was going to ease up a little but you ruined it. Maybe if you do a good job and treat it real good ...” He tasted of flour, sugar and a hint of smoke. She found that he wasn't actually bleeding but a small puncture wound leaked smoke instead of blood.

His fingers came out of her a moment later. He looked back at them seeing that they were pinkish. Knowing that she was no virgin he found himself thinking about something. “I wonder … Birch gets a real treat from virgins, I think it's the taste of blood entwined with those juices. I wonder if it's just vaginal blood ...” while speaking out loud it was more to himself pondering that question, perhaps having a few stray thoughts but not wishing to go all the way there just yet his fingers returned to her sex tracing around it before pressing back in.

He altered them based on her efforts. If she did a good job those fingers moved nice and slow teasing her, avoiding her injury but still not caring much since she would still be in mild pain. But when she did a bad job or out right refused to treat that member then those fingers pressed away into her not caring about how much pain she was in, even deliberately hitting those injured spots within her.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Nessa could only grit her teeth as Slarr sawed his cock between her breasts and pressed his disgusting member into her mouth as she was fighting ageist allowing him competently inside, groaning as he jammed is cock between her cheek and the wall of pearly white teeth as she shook her head and sobbed silently as he abused her. EGHHEEEEE!" Nessa cried as she shook her head, no, no, no, her eyes wincing up at her cruel rapist with tearful eyes of pain and agony as she felt his sharp clawed fingers press into her tight sex, scratching and scraping her inner walls with painful strokes that forced her body to tremble and shiver with chills up her spine, drawing blood at his rapid thrusts befor with out warning he striked her special pearl with his sharp clawed thumb.

GAHGAAAA!!! Nessa could not help but suddenly groan as her pearl was nearly pierced by his thick claw, the demon forcing her jaw to lax as she opened her mouth to cry out in pain, giving him the brief moment to seize the opportunity and jamm his burnt toast tasting cock into her mouth, gagging her on its length as she recoiled in disgust and pain. "GHHEKEHEEGGEKK!!!!" Nessa choffed and choked, her head struggling to dislodge the length from her lips as she shook her head side to side, thrashing beneath him, her hands beating ageist his thighs, and hips, as he continued to roughly and painful finger fuck her, caring little for her safety as his strokes were drawing blood the more he clawed into her sex and targeted her already injuries, and burns as the pain was blending into a sick stomach turning sense of pleasure.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Those targeted areas could have become insubstantial smoke but the trouble with that was that he would have been unable to keep her pinned down with his weight. So he endured those feeble shots finding them more annoying then painful.

Once he was inside her that cock did not relent even as she gagged. Had she tried to bite him it would have been pointless as the area that felt teeth would quickly become smoke while the area beyond would remain solid.

In fact if he even felt the scrap of teeth he would punish her even further. More of him would become smoke so he could dig deeper into her throat. At the same time that smoke would fill her lungs, come out of her nose and make it impossible for her to breath until he relented.

But he did not relent, not before she passed out. When she regained consciousness she was held upright by chains, her surroundings different then what she last remembered. She was in a cave, one she had been familiar with. There were a few rocks nearby, an alter fashioned from stone that contained all manners of implements, tools, blades, and a few items in bags.

There was no one present and from the mouth of the cave she could see waning light so it was either dawn or dusk it was hard to tell just how long she had been here. Her body was still sticky coated in flour, sugar and strawberries along with some blood for good measure.

Slarr's cave, she had been here before though from the looks of it there were more toys here for him to play with. She recognized those needles too that he had used on her before. If Slarr was gone there was no clue as to how long he would be away or if he was even invisible in the corner of the cave.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:06 am

Nesa was helpless to stop the onslaught of the demons profane advances as she could do little more then struggle under the weight of his body. The poor blond student pounding and hitting his waist and thighs with her balled up fists, striking him over and over to get off as he violently fucked her face to the point her nose was bleed. Nesa gagged, and choked, but the feeling of his evil demonic cock continued to ravage her throat raw as she twisted and struggled to get away even as the creatures smoke filled her lungs and poured from her bloody nose, making it impossible to breath. This painful hell went on for several minutes as Nesa struggled and cried out gags of fear and pain before she started to lose consciousness and her movements became slower, and lazier to the point she stopped moving altogether and went limp as the demon did not relent fucking her mouth or fanger banging her until she was a fucking mess.

An unknown amount of time later Nesa regain consciousness. Her head was foggy, her body ached, as she struggled to open her sore eyes and discovered her neck and back where sore, however not as bad as her wrists as she struggled to move only to find that her arms where bond above her head, and suspended upright dangling by chains as she instnatly began to breath heavily, panicking. If not for the chains she would have sot her balance and fallen over but Nesa's clung to the chains and let out a loud scream of terror as her cute face lite up in a new sense of dread. She found her self alone, naked in a cave, her skin sticky with cumm, suger, flour, and other foods stuffs as she tugged agiest her chains and frantically struggled in her restraints, however she made no progress getting free.

"H-HELP!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY!!!!! ANYBODY!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!" Nesa cried, however her voice was raspy and cracking thanks to the violent blowjob she was forced to give the demon as he fucked her throat raw. Her adrenaline rushing as she somehow managed to ignore the pain in her breasts, her sex, and ass, as well as the numerous cuts and scratches along her helpless body. PLEASE!!!! S-SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Nesa started to cry, pulling agiest her chains as she screamed twords the cave entrance. The poor student forgetting she was here once before......

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:06 pm

No one heard her cries, at least no one responded to them. Minutes slipped past though it did not take much to realize where she was after she looked around at the familiar surroundings. She had been here before.

Being on a tropical island she remained warm at least while she was naked except when it rained outside as it often did on the island. Even so the rain did not last long before she began to warm back up.

“So you're awake,” a familiar voice said after she had been here for some time. From the mouth of the cave she could see the silhouette of a familiar being before Slarr moved into the cave.

Lemon yellow eyes examined her as he walked around her suspended body. He was carrying a sack that he discarded then disappeared behind her. He was doing something with water, she heard him wringing out something before he appeared back in front of her with a wash cloth.

“Thirsty? You may be here for some time so you might as well have a drink while you can.” If she wasn't he didn't care but if she excepted he placed the wash cloth to her lips allowing her to drink a little.

“Just look at you. Such a mess. Perhaps I should try my hand at baking … no, no, not humans. Especially blond ones. You must have realized by now that no one is coming for you. At least no one human. Call out if you like but you're well aware of the things that live near here.

“You can take your chances. Or … well I guess you wouldn't be interested in that so shall we have a little more fun?”

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:11 am

Nesa cried and scream for help, her voice echoing out of the mouth of the cave with frantic pleas, however try as she might the poor new student was never heard and after minutes of screaming she started to lose her voice as the realization that nobody was coming started to sink in as she glared at the light shining through the entrance of the cave with what could only be called fear covering her adorable face as she hung naked by her wrists, tugging ageist chains that jangled, clinked, and shaked. "P-please! Please let me go!!" Nesa cried, her voice hardly audible as she grew tired and hung her head in defeat before she slowly began to take a look at her surroundings. Nesa was a bit slow, blows to the head, the panic and stress, she didn't recognize the cave at first, however after a moment it started to all come back to her as she noticed the familiar sexual toys, whips, and paddles, devices for torture, as well as the pins, and spiked once used to hurt her. The sight made the students heart race as her eyes lit up with even more fear then before.

Nesa was starting to have a small panic attack, her breath growing rapid, her heart racing, her vision was being blurry. The stress was to much before she heard the rough echo of a familiar voice bounce off the wall forcing her to look up at the mouth of the cave and see the silhouette of a awkwardly formed being, tall, winged, yellow glowing eyes she instantly recognized. The sight alone forced her her heart to skip a beat as her breathing stopped in a instant gasp. The surprised look on her poor blood stained face. It was a moment of shock before despair set in and Slarr would witness the student fall into what was only dread.

"AGHHEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Nesa screamed in dread, her face in the purest form of fear as she caught her second wind and began to frantically pull and struggled ageist her binds and chains to the point she was almost going to hurt her self. "NO!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!" Nesa cried, her wrists straining, red and irritated by her pulling as she struggled like a wounded animal caught in a trap. Slar would notice that Nesa was hardly listening to him, she was to afraid, and for good reason as up to this point all Slarr has done was trick, torture, humiliate, and rape her day in and day out as he would find that she twisted and thrashed irrationally making it hard for him to hold the damp cloth ageist her lips so she could drink.

"LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!!!!!" Nesa screamed in dread. Her dried blood on her forehead and lip, as well as numerous cuts and bruises on her wounded and filthy body. The poor girls eyes widening as he mentioned her state, calling her a mess, and even mentioned baking as well as her current situation, however all it did was create more fear in the girls heart as she cried out to the mouth of the cave to the point her throat was raw and hardly audible "R-REBECCA!!! BIRCH!!!! ANYONE!!!! PLEASE!!!! SAVE ME!!!! I'IM BEGGING YOU!!!" Nesa sobbed, screaming before she faintly heard Slarrs cruel voice mention the other things that live in the forests as he might notice how she sank back as her own judgment was betraying her before she looked at Slarr who was having his fun torturing her. "NO! NO! P-please! Please!!! D-dont kill me! -sob- I-I Illl do it! anything!!! Just l-let me go!! I'll wont telll anyone!!! I swear!!! i-Im interested!! Please!!! T-tell me what I have to do!!!! J-JUST LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!" Nesa screamed, franticly agreeing to what ever Slar had going on in his sick twisted little mind.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:29 am

Realizing her predicament caused Slarr to grin. “As you realize yelling won't help. Not unless you want to draw undue attention to yourself and right now you'd be a sugary floury morsel to everything that's out there.

“About the only one that might help you is too distant to hear you. Besides, the thing about caves is Birch won't go in them at all. Any place that there are no trees really.”

He swiped a finger against a tit, popping it into his mouth and sucking on it. Lemon yellow eyes darted to her as he considered her acceptance of going along with what he had in mind. In truth he had nothing in mind desiring to spook her and that clearly worked from her reaction.

Now he had to think of something particularly devious. He pretended to deliberate over matters. “Birch isn't letting me in his garden again. I want strawberries. The only thing is that most of the plants in these parts have been picked clean by yours truly. I usually have memory like a squirrel when it comes to finding where all the bushes are.

“But now I need new sources. You'll have to find some. Simple enough, right? Oh and you would have to do it as you are. Unlike Birch I don't keep extra uniforms around but I do have a nice wicker basket. And do try to avoid all the things out there. Particularly the insect monsters.”

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:57 am

"P-please! Please! let me go!!" Nesa cried as she struggled ageist her chains keeping her suspended off the ground, hearing him speak and cementing in her mind that she was in fact stuck in a helpless situation as Slar might notice the terror in the blond students eyes sink into despair as he explained that Birch was not coming for her.... nor was anyone els..... and if she tried to escape he would simply let whatever was out there take her for its self..... something Nesa wasn't sure was better or worse then now... however what she did know was that Slar was cruel... but the things out there could be crueler..

"N-no! P-please! I-Ill do what ever you...guhk! AH! H-Hurt! AH hurts!!!" Nesa cried out before she felt a clawed finger swipe ageist her chest. Slarr scratching her in the process, drawing a small bit of blood over her breast, before he reached down and took her nipple between two claws.... nearly piecing her tit in the process as Slar guided the sore already burnt nub to his hot ember like tongue. Nissa's eyes darting open wide as she went rigid once more, gritting her teeth in pain as his hot mouth both stung her burned skinned and nipple as he licked and teased her. Slarr seeing the pain and fear in her eyes, getting the reaction he desired before he finally pulled his toothy maw away. G-GOD! STOP IT PLEASE!!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!! I-I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! PLEASE JUST!!! ah...AHH!" Nesa cried, her voice echoing out of the cave be she was silenced by the sharp tug of her nipple from Slar forcing her to hiss in pain and listen to his request.

Once Slarr was finished Nesa softly panted for breath, the pain great, her skinn on fire, her breasts sore as she glared at Slarr with a nervous expression. "W-what? I-I... dont understand?" Nesa said with confusion looking to Slar, then to the entrance of the cave. "Y-you just want food?.... Y-your torturing me for strawbarries?!" Nesa cried softly, tears rolling down her cheeks as she was so confused by the situation that she had no idea how els to react. "I-I'M SURE I HAD THOSE AT THE SCHOOL!!!! W-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! LET ME GO YOU SICK TWISTED MONSTER!!!!" Nesa screamed in her fear as she pulled ageist her bondage with all her strenght.... however even it was not enough to escape.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:37 am

Slarr's eyes narrowed at her. “Strawberries are precious! Your kind hoards gold and other riches that you cannot eat. Strawberries sustain me. But since you do not wish to go strawberry picking ...”

He trailed off, obviously upset. Pausing at his table of toys he glanced over the implements there before grabbing a syringe and filling it with a blue liquid. Pressing the air out of it until a stream of that liquid escaped into the air he returned with that needle.

“I guess we can skip straight to dessert.” Jabbing a breast with that needle he injected her with that liquid. It was different from what she had experienced before, time slowing down as if she was in a haze. Feature's felt distorted and out of focus.

“Now I wonder ...” He muttered to himself while slapping a hand over her mouth. He kept her nose clear though portions of that hand began breaking apart, smoke flowing down her throat to her belly swirling around inside her.

Portions of that smoke became solid then became gas a second or two later. Poking and pressing up against the walls of her stomach it was clear that he had never tried this before and was just getting started.

Thant hand vanished becoming a stream of smoke that fed her, his body shrinking a bit as he filled her. That movement inside her increased in intensity feeling as if a hand was moving around inside her now her belly swelling as more of that smoke disappeared inside her toying with those insides until her stomach had reached it's capacity and he was noticeably shorter.

A grin crossed his features. “It doesn't feel as if you've had any berries recently. And what you are feeling is my own little blend. It slows down time making each moment that much more intense. Well it doesn't actually slow it but each moment will feel like minutes. Quite insidious especially when combined with Liquid Pain that you're all too familiar with.”

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next