View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 An Unexpected Guest (open) 

Post An Unexpected Guest (open)
She should be back soon, Luxuria thought as she lay on the lilac silk sheets that covered the student’s bed, her nude body on display in its natural form except for her wings. Transforming the sheets was the only change she’d made to the room’s decor so far; she was reasonably sure that the girl wouldn’t be able to see the bed well enough from the door to be aware of her visitor, but she was taking as few chances as she could. The original sheets had felt too coarse against her skin, though, so she’d considered this one change necessary.

She’d seen this particular student around campus a few days ago, but hadn’t been able to get her alone to seduce her at the time. A little research had got her the girl’s room and enough information about people’s schedules to let her know when she would be most likely to be alone here.

She heard the sound of a key in the door. Ah, here she is now. She waited until the girl had closed the door and come into the main part of the room before turning onto her side, smiling, and saying, “Welcome home. Want to take a little break with me?” Her tail twirled around before pointing at the succubus’s pussy, the demoness apparently worried that her tone of voice and state of undress might be too subtle. Using her magic, she checked whether the girl had locked the door and, if not, did so herself; the student might need a little convincing to take that break, and that would be harder to do if she left the room.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Wed May 01, 2019 5:50 am

Post Re: An Unexpected Guest (open)
She normally would have been back an hour or so ago but Bria fell prey to her narcolepsy. Outside of her usual sleep paralysis when she came around at the nurse's office she got off lightly. With her imagination as a writer her experiences could be bad, especially in this place where she had discovered that there were things well beyond her imagination, not that there were many people that would believe her.

Fortunately for her she hadn't been deemed crazy in the usual sense. People tended to think she was just working out ideas for her next book or what not and she learned long ago to keep her mouth shut for the most part, at least with those that were lucky enough not to be targeted.

How one was or wasn't targeted was anyone's guess. As far as she knew few of the student's were attacked. Outside of her fellow tramps she hadn't really discovered many students that were. Home at last she pushed that from her mind as she entered casting her book bag aside.

The door closed behind her and she was in the process of unloosing her tie when a voice caused her to jump. Eyes cast over to the bed seeing something that was humanoid at least, she froze for a second. Bria knew that running would do no good, nor fighting, yet the impulse to run was strong.

She was still awake, this wasn't an effect from her sleep paralysis, and while a rational part of her knew it would do no good she spun around to run outside. Finding that the door handle wouldn't turn, that the door had locked itself requiring her to spend those precious seconds attempting to unlock the door to get out of that room.

Sun May 12, 2019 5:27 pm

Bria only took a moment to get over her surprise at her visitor and head for the door. With a sigh, Luxuria stood up and headed over to the student as she fumbled with the lock, her wings appearing and unfurling as she went. No need to be angry with her, the demoness thought as she tamped down annoyance at how quickly the girl had tried to flee. I'm sure she didn't really look at me, after all.

It took her only a couple of seconds to cross the short distance to the door, getting there before Bria could unlock it again. Throwing her arms around the student and pressing against her back, she leaned down and spoke softly in the girl's ear. "Hey, no need to be afraid; I'm not going to try to break you and your girlfriend up or anything. We both know she's going to be in class for another hour or so; there's no reason she has to know." Thinking of the busty redhead, the succubus licked her lips and added, "Unless you want to invite her for a little fun with us later, of course."

Moving her hands, Luxuria started to fondle Bria's cute little breasts while the tip of her tail slid up under the student's skirt and traced along her panties. "Besides, between her and the rest of that club you two belong to, I'm sure you'll love what I've got to offer." As she spoke, the demoness rubbed her impressive breasts against the girl's back to emphasize exactly what she had to offer. That the student might have insecurity about her body image was a thought that never came within miles of crossing the succubus's mind.

Character listing

Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 am

She was caught in the arms of the intruder. Suffice it to say Bria didn't get a good look before she attempted to flee. The only thing she sort of knew was that her visitor was female from the voice. She froze, she had detailed information about her and Ginger begging the question that this visitor did their homework.

Often she hadn't encountered anyone that went through such efforts. More often than not it was being at the wrong place at the wrong time. She even knew about the Tramps though it wasn't any sort of secret and that could have been easy enough to find out from just going through her things here.

This was going to happen. She was snared and even if she could get out of that grasp she wouldn't be able to get out of the room. Large breasts played against her back and was that a tail? It traced beneath her skirt playing along her panties.

“Leave her out of this!”
Not that she could have done anything to prevent her from doing as she wished. It was true that she was captured but at least she could share Ginger that fate. Still, this was a first for her. Bria was unaware that there were even female monsters on this island and well endowed ones at that given what her back was feeling.

“You can let me go. I'm not going to run now.”
She guessed fighting would be a mistake too not that she was skilled in that department being frail. If she did swing it would likely cost her but right now she was playing it by ear. She tried to look back over her shoulder just to see what she was dealing with.

Tue May 14, 2019 12:30 am

“Leave her out of this!”

"Aww…" The succubus sounded disappointed about the girl's vehement opposition to them having a later tryst with her girlfriend. Still, as much fun as it might have been, if either Bria or the redhead didn't think they'd enjoy a menage a trois, it would be too difficult to convince them otherwise with two reluctant beauties to manage.

“You can let me go. I'm not going to run now.”

Luxuria didn't let go, but she did loosen her grip somewhat. "I need to hold you to give you the attention you deserve. Besides…" She turned the student around to face her. "…I don't think you really want me to let go." With that, she leaned in, aiming to kiss her on the lips. While she kept one hand on the girl's back, she moved the other one around to try to unbutton her blouse, a task that might have been easier if she hadn't spent at least as much time fondling Bria's breasts as actually fumbling with the buttons.

Character listing

Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 am

She went wide eyed as she was spun around. Bria wasn't very religious but the image of a succubus was iconic. As a writer she learned a smattering about demons and cryptids, even encountering two of the former. Her experiences were primarily with oozes which she had no knowledge of until arriving here.

Bria froze, still held, the well endowed succubus still playing with her smaller breasts while working on unbuttoning her blouse. She sucked in a breath not realizing that the creatures here could appear in such a form. She was close to human and not some sort of monstrous thing.

Suffice it to say the demon wasn't as intimidating in appearance as the others but she knew better than to strike out at her. What did she know about succubus'? They stole souls of men during sexual acts or some such. She thought to ask for a name but stopped herself. A demon wouldn't give it's true name, right?

It was clear to her what was going to happen regardless of if she fought back or not. For a minute or so she was frozen processing things which gave the demoness ample time to kiss her lips. She felt the soft warmth spread against them and even felt her heart beat accelerate even more than it already was with that rush of adrenaline that caught her between flight and fight mode. She found herself reaching down to help with the unbuttoning of that blouse.

“Do what you want with me but leave Ginger alone.”

Thu May 16, 2019 12:42 am

“Oh, don’t worry,” the demoness purred. “I have no plans to steal your girlfriend from you.” She kissed the girl on the side of her neck, then added, “I don’t even plan to steal you from her, no matter how it may seem. Just think of this as a one-night encounter with the spirit of pure desire.” Actually, it was an afternoon meeting with an oversexed alien, but Luxuria was never one to let little details like that interfere with how she felt things should be.

With the student not only not resisting but actually helping, it didn’t take long to unbutton her blouse and slide it off. Her skirt was next, with just a simple unfastening and unzipping before it fell to the ground around Bria’s feet; at least she got a brief respite from the tail teasing her sex when it moved out of the way of the skirt.

Pulling back somewhat, the succubus looked over her unwilling partner, now clad only in her underwear. “Mmmm... You’re such a cute little thing, I’m surprised you don’t get more attention.” Shaking her head, she continued, “The regulation underwear really doesn’t do you justice, though. It’s just so... blah. So are the dorms, come to think of it. Still, I can fix that.”

She looked around quickly, smiled and nodded, and the room changed. While the layout was the same, almost everything looked more expensive and less institutional. The walls were cream-colored and had wood paneling up to about waist height, while the floor was covered in soft purple carpet. Matching curtains covered the window, closed to help maintain the fiction of this being a night of passion. The lighting was somewhat warmer than it had been, and the furniture was a bit more ornate and looked to be made of actual wood. Even the personal touches Bria had added to the room were slightly different, fundamentally the same but fitting in with the new decor a little better than they should. The girl’s underwear had also changed, now being pale pink, slightly frilly, and a bit skimpier than it had been.

Luxuria surveyed her handiwork and smiled. “Much better. Now, where were we? Oh, yes.” She leaned in again, this time aiming for a much firmer kiss as her hands roamed over Bria’s body.

Character listing

Sun May 19, 2019 9:00 am

Her narcolepsy must have prevented her from being a target most of the time. Her parents babied her and there were few activities that she did until joining the Tramps. Even then it was mostly hiking. Her condition had her around other people a lot though the want to be independent isolated and do things on her own she often had others around her.

Class or the dorms were the biggest places to find her. The dorms mostly or when that independent nature struck her and she set out on her own. Whatever the reason it didn't matter much not that she was complaining about the lack of that sort of attention. Sometimes being popular didn't pay.

Her eyes went wide at the transformation of the room. It should have been expected. Outside of that spirit that altered her perceptions she had only encountered the physical as far as she knew it, sure it was odd at times given the biology of some of the things here. Was this an alteration of her senses or was this akin to magic? She didn't know but it reinforced the fact that she couldn't have hoped to fight back.

One night? Did that mean longer than the time Ginger would be in class? Did it mean just one encounter? Not that these things could be trusted to keep to their word Bria had managed to get a few concessions from time to time at least with the sentient ones but they hardly ever worked out the way she believed they would.

She didn't like the mundane it seemed. A deeper kiss pressed against her lips, her hands ball into fists for a moment resisting touching back as she fought with herself in that moment knowing full well that this was going to happen, that she could not stop the final results from occurring.

After a minute or so her hands reached out to touch the demoness running up those flanks to the curve of those breasts before descending down to her hips only to begin the climb again.

“What, who are you?” She was trying to piece together her own reality at this given moment but something told her that she shouldn't expect much of an answer given how eager the demoness was.

Mon May 20, 2019 3:08 am

“I’m Luxuria, the spirit of pure desire,” the succubus answered before lifting Bria up in a bridal carry and starting back towards the bed; while the way the girl had been caressing her made it clear that she wasn’t going to struggle, the demoness had no interest in standing around engaging in foreplay instead of moving ahead. She was limited in what she could do while carrying the student, but her tail traced the girl’s cute figure and she stole more than the occasional kiss along the way.

Reaching the bed, she lay Bria on it—and the feel would tell the student that the sheets really were silk—before straddling her and leaning forwards. “Don’t be shy,” she purred. “I know you can’t resist me, so just do whatever you want.” Before Bria had a chance to respond, Luxuria kissed her again, this time trying to slide her tongue between the girl’s lips.

Character listing

Thu May 23, 2019 7:13 am

To her surprise she got a name. Whether or not it was a true name or one she went by was another matter, probably the later given what she knew of the lore if it were true at all. It would have made sense to give her name had it not been for the fact that she was here in her dorm and knew about Ginger so it was safe to say that her name was known as well.

Trying to process everything she was carried over to the bed only to find that the sheets had been transformed as well. Silk greeted her as she was set down with Luxuria leaning in. Resisting just didn't make much sense. If this was another student no doubt … that wasn't to say that Luxuria wasn't attractive but she had Ginger and that was enough for her. Nor would she would have minded if Ginger was a part of all this.

Part of her knew that fighting back against one of the monsters did little. So why was her heart pounding so fast? She figured that she wasn't going to be hurt, yet her mind somewhat conflicted. Was it true that she couldn't resist? Her mind was reeling.

“O-OK ...” another kiss stole her breath away this one with the advance of that tongue into her mouth. For a second she paused then moved her tongue back, hands wrapped around her back smoothly tracing down from her shoulders to her lower back then spread back up the way they came moving out to her sides to rub along the curves of those large breasts.

Fri May 24, 2019 5:39 pm

Luxuria gave a soft moan of pleasure as Bria’s hands traced over her body, the sound lost in the kiss. See, I knew you wanted me, she thought, never imagining that the girl might have thought she’d meant ‘you can’t resist my power’ rather than ‘you really want to do this’ right before this.

The student’s tongue met her own, quickly getting drawn into an erotic duel with the succubus’s. The demoness slid one hand under Bria and attempted to unfasten her bra while caressing her breast with the other hand. At the same time, she brought her tail between the two of them to tease the girl’s sex, rubbing lightly along it with only the fabric of her panties separating them.

Character listing

Sat May 25, 2019 9:13 am

She put her weight on her shoulders arching her back to make the task of unhitching her bra that much easier. The piece coming undone and she lowered herself back down. The bra still on at present though now it hung upon her loosely easier to remove.

Bria gasped, that tail continuing to tease her, stirring her up in the process. The sound muffled against the swirling tongue within her mouth, her breathing staggered as they continue. Softness below her as well as above her hands move more to the front of her body making it easier to get her bra off her shoulders and down along her arms as those hands play with those large breasts feeling the sides and even pushing them together.

So large in comparison to her own. She was always jealous of those that had large breasts, envious in a way as she longed to have what she didn't possess herself.

After her bra was removed she half sat up braking that kiss to lean her head toward one of the breasts that she turned up to her lips. Hose tHer tongue tracking along that nipple circling it as her eyes flick up to regard the demoness' face.

Sun May 26, 2019 2:52 pm

“Mmmm...” Luxuria purred with pleasure as Bria broke the kiss to lick her nipple, the demoness shifting to give the girl easier access. Ah... I knew you’d enjoy mine... Your tastes were obvious, she thought, continuing to fail to read her victim’s reactions correctly.

Her hands moved down to the student’s breasts, caressing them as her fingers circled the nipples. I’ve heard that smaller breasts are actually more sensitive for you humans. I wonder if that’s true? With that thought, she lightly pinched Bria’s nipples between thumb and forefinger and started to massage the sensitive nubs to erection. At the same time, she grew bolder with her tail, using the tip to push the girl’s panties aside before tracing it along her slit directly.

Character listing

Mon May 27, 2019 7:13 am

Those fingers were warm as they made contact with her meager breasts moving to seize those nipples that stiffened promptly with the attention that had been brought to them.

“Ahhh ...” She gasped, her mouth moving away from that large breast as she did so taking a large gulp of air in afterward.

While her breasts were assailed she could feel that tail moving along her thigh only for it to slip beneath her panties pulling them aside in the process. A shiver surged up and down her spine at the more direct contact against her. Instinctively her back arched in response her hands going back around her back to fasten there upon those shoulders, her face turning a cherry red as she blushed despite herself.

Tue May 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Luxuria grinned as Bria blushed when her tail stroked the girl’s sex. The shy ones are always so cute when things start to really get going. “Want more, do you?” she asked, her voice a throaty purr, as the student gripped her shoulders and almost unconsciously pressed the succubus closer to herself. The demoness didn’t resist, of course, merely shifting slightly so that their breasts rubbed together and kissing her where her neck and shoulder met. Her hands slid down Bria’s sides, caressing her on the way to slipping her panties down her hips; the girl would get only a moment of relief from the teasing of her sex when the tail moved out of the way of them.

Character listing

Wed May 29, 2019 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next