View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A Rather Slippery Introduction (For Maya) 

He croaks out happily in bliss as he continues to eagerly pump in and out of her mouth. He held her head quite firmly to his crotch as he gazes down at her. A rather wicked grin crosses his face as his tongue flicks out of his mouth. It soon starts to trail down her back as he begins to eagerly lick up and down all over it.

He then emits a happy ribbit, "Oh, yeah! I never felt this good in quite awhile. A lonely frog needs some good sex. And you better just be glad I haven't grown any taller than seven feet, girl. I may just hurt you if I ever did."

One of his webbed hands starts to stroke over one of the girl's cheeks as his thick cock moves in and out of her mouth. The smooth texture, although slick and wet, was hotter and stiffer than a regular human male's shaft. And, indeed, t seems like the frog would never be truly satisfied... and the more he kept going... the more he needed from this girl.

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

She moaned around his cock as he used is dexterous tongue to lick her back, a very sensitive area for her. And there was no escape from it. To move away from his tongue would be to force the cock deeper down her throat, to move away from his dick would be to back more into his tongue. Not like any of it mattered; with his hands firmly holding her head in place, there was not much moving she could do.

His thick, hot shaft was painfully uncomfortable while pumping in and out of her mouth. But with the sudden knowledge that he could have been bigger, Maya couldn't help but feel a bit grateful that this was all she was getting. She continued to suck on his dick, hoping to prevent him from feeling the need to get bigger and therefore prevent any further harm to her delicate body.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:29 pm

His eyes half-lid as he croaks, "Oh... I've always wanted to do this with another person not of my race. And my wish has finally come true." His movements were now becoming reflex as he was losing all control of his body. His hips pumping all on their own as a flood of pre soon starts gushing out from the tip. And it seems like he's coming close to, yet another, mind-blowing orgasm.

His face turns up into a warm smile as he gazes down at the girl. His tongue still massaging and carressing over her smooth skin, covering her in a heavy sheen of saliva. And at times... the tongue sticks to her at various parts. Normally those 'sticky' glands are reserved for trapping flies that he could eat as he ribbits pleasurably, "Kero kero kero!"

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:12 am
Profile YIM

His eyes half-lid as he croaks, "Oh... I've always wanted to do this with another person not of my race. And my wish has finally come true." His movements were now becoming reflex as he was losing all control of his body. His hips pumping all on their own as a flood of pre soon starts gushing out from the tip. And it seems like he's coming close to, yet another, mind-blowing orgasm.

His face turns up into a warm smile as he gazes down at the girl. His tongue still massaging and carressing over her smooth skin, covering her in a heavy sheen of saliva. And at times... the tongue sticks to her at various parts. Normally those 'sticky' glands are reserved for trapping flies that he could eat as he ribbits pleasurably, "Kero kero kero!"

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:14 am
Profile YIM

The dark skinned girl gagged a bit as she tasted the salty precum filling her mouth and oozing down her throat. As she coughed a little, some of it spilled from her mouth and dribbled down her chin. But the disgust was soon put aside with his stimulation of her back. Maya moaned once again, her back arching slightly with each stroke of his tongue.

She squeezed her eyes even tighter, knowing that he was probably going to cum soon. If it was anything like what he did before inside her pussy, Maya knew she would have to prepare herself to keep from gagging too much.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:22 am

"Kero! I'm cumming, ahhh!," he exclaims in an excited ribbit as he thrusts in once more, holding the girl's head firmly to his crotch. And soon his shaft erupts like a volcano as a massive quantity of fluid soon flows out from the tip and rushes it's way down the girl's throat. He closes his eyes as he rolls his head from side to side while his body gives an involuntary shudder of obvious satisfaction.

Abit of drool runs down his chin as he croaks, "Mmmm... now drink it up, girl. Take it all into your stomach. That's right... you know you like cum, don't you? Sure you do... you can't deny it. You love frog cock... as well. You want me to fuck you even more. Maybe I'll titfuck you soon. And perhaps I'll cum all over your face again!" Soon thoughts swarmed his head as he ponders just what else he could do. And he wonders how far he can go... he wanted to completely exhaust the girl to tiredness before he was ever done, however.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

The sudden release of cum down her throat still made her gag, no matter how much she tried to prepare herself. Maya gave a muffled yelp and tried to push away from him as hard as she could in her already exhausted state. She coughed, some of the cum sputtering from her lips and down her chin.

Her hands reached for the edge of the bathtub closest to the exit, trying to gain enough leverage to pull herself away and out of the tub. She still didn't have the energy to fully escape, but she wanted to still try. The young woman didn't think she could take anymore of his treatment.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:07 am

His eyes open as he glances down at the girl. A playful smirk crosses over his face as he brings a webbed hand and swats at one of her cheeks. Then he croaks, "Kero! I'm not done with you yet... I'm far from finished with you." Soon he slips his still spurting cock free from her mouth as he gently swats the tip at her face.

Soon he emits a playful giggle as his form is soon engulfed in a yellow green light. Then his stomach flattens as his arms and legs elongnate, along with his torso. He finally is in his seven foot tall 'humanoid' form as he soon brings his free hand down to grasp one of her breasts, squeezing it rather firmly. The digits play across her stiff nub tipping over it.

Finally he ribbits, "Well... now... is this abit better? I think that we'll just have more fun if you were on your back. Your head can be above the water, of course. I want to fuck your tits, beautiful one. If you comply with my wishes. I'll leave you alone and I'll go away, sounds like a deal... eh?"

Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:36 am
Profile YIM

Maya yelped as she was slapped across the face once again, her hands dropping from the edge of the tub. As he takes his cock from her mouth, she coughs some more, cum still dripped down her lips and chin. Before she could make a witty, sarcastic retort, Maya was silenced with fear as he was engulfed in light. All she could think was what was going to happen now. She watched as he transformed into a stranger, more human-like form. Frightened, Maya tried once again to get out of the tub, but was pushed back down by his hand grabbing her tit and squeezing it. She moaned softly in response.

Suddenly, a ray of hope; he made a proposition to let her go if she complied. Almost completely throwing aside her pride, she readily laid on her back, keeping her head above water.

"Do anything you want," she said desperately, too tired to realize that this statement could actually invite more trouble than she had hoped for.

Her blue eyes gazed up at him pleadingly, wondering if he was going to keep this deal.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:50 am

"This would've been so easy if you just stopped resisting and let it go with the flow. I'm sorry I snuck on you. But... you expect a frog like me could just walk around and knock on your door and be invited in? Nope," he ribbits gently as he watches her. He giggles abit more as he watches her suddenly become eager and ready to 'end' this as soon as possible. He reaches down to his still throbbing tool and gives it a few eager strokes as he gazes over her smooth body.

He felt compelling urges to want to fuck her cunt again. But he promised that he would just 'titfuck' her and be done with it. And he was one to never break a promise. After all... she has pleased him so far. Even if she was a 'firecracker'.

Soon he maneuvers himself to where he was sitting upon her stomach. His tongue flicks out of his mouth to lick over his lips as he anticipated this moment. He made sure his erect cock was positioned right between her mounds adorning her chest. Then he ribbits, "I think you were indeed quite fun, beautiful one. I would've been so willing to give you pleasure in return if you didn't resist. Because you actually deserve more from me than I do from you. Oh well."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:00 am
Profile YIM

She couldn't believe that this thing was actually showing some sort of empathy for her. In fact, Maya wouldn't let herself believe it. Not after all the cruelty. She growled softly at him, trying to make it as inaudible as possible, feeling a bit insulted by this sudden show of sympathy and caring for her.

"I don't want and can't get any pleasure from the likes of you," she hissed at him, still insulted, "just do whatever and be on your way..."

He said she had to be compliant, but not polite. She huffed slightly as he positioned himself on her stomach and between her breasts. All she really wanted was for this nightmare to finally come to an end. The water was cold, making her nipples hard, and filled with their fluids; definitely not suitable for a bath. She figured after this she'd head to the showers to clean herself of any sort of trace of him on her body. The idea of a nice, warm, cleansing shower made her feel better on the insides.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:17 am

"Hrmph... it seems like you don't want me to leave, then. With the way you make it sound... you just want me to keep doing this even more. I think I might just stick around abit longer and have my way with you abit more after this!," he croaks gently as he soon grabs her tits and then shoves them over to brush up against his cock. Then he starts to thrust back and forth between them.

His smile fades as a look of seriousness flows over his face. It seemed this time he was serious about sticking around for *even* more fun. And that he might even break his 'promise' to the girl. He did take notice of how she started to get a more rebellious attitude towards him as he flicks his tongue out as it soon brushes up against her lips. Then he deliberately forces it into her mouth as he ribbits, "Why not suck on my tongue for awhile, girl... I'm gonna just take my time as I do this. So you can just enjoy it."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 am
Profile YIM

"W-what!?" she cried out. Her hope suddenly disappeared as he decided against leaving, "But you promised! You said if I did what you wanted you'd leave!"

She gave a whimper as he shoved his cock back and forth between her breasts. Her fear returned as a grave look replaced his smile. Desperate, Maya lets out a loud, high pitched scream, hoping for someone in the dorms to hear her cries. Unfortunately, as soon as she opened her mouth to scream, his tongue was forced in her mouth. But she continued her screaming, although it was muffled and it was assured that no one could hear her now.

Once again, she threw her hands forward, trying to push him off of her. She was frantic and at her last hope. With the rest of the active energy she could muster, Maya tried again to escape. The chances of succeeding were slim, she knew that, and the punishment would probably be great...but the idea of sitting here any longer being violated by this monster without doing anything bugged her more than anything else.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5