View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 An Unexpected Guest (open) 

Post Re: An Unexpected Guest (open)
“Not much, especially since I've been here. I haven't figured out why, either I'm out of practice or something is interfering with it. Some minor telekinesis, simply prestigitations for the most part that a stage magician can do without using magic at all,” she explained.

Taking in everything that was said about her own magic Bria thought for a moment. She wasn't thinking of any sort of alterations for herself and had only considered that when the demoness mentioned that she was unable to do so with her. Her breasts attacked once more got a squeak of pleasure from her.

Then she went back to what they could do. “Similar … so no changing sticks to snakes but lead to gold.” She spoke to clarify matters first. It explained the transformation to her room. Then summoning up the concentration necessary she focused on the top draw of her dresser across the room sliding it open. Even that much was taking and trying to float the object therein to her failed. Not even half way the black six inch dildo dropped to the floor and rolled part way to her.

It was easier to roll it toward them the rest of the way and she claimed it. “Make this bigger, and double sided too, please,' it was a simple matter at first as she still thought about what they could do with the magic they possessed.

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 pm

The girl volunteered information that Luxuria hadn’t asked about for the second time today, explaining her own magical abilities. Unlike the earlier case with her girlfriend’s name, this wasn’t something that the succubus could have easily found out on her own; in fact, she’d been unaware that Bria had any such abilities until now. This wasn’t going to change her plans at all, since the student thought her powers were weak and wasn’t denying what she wanted anyway.

“Pretty much,” the demoness said with a nod at Bria’s attempt to clarify the limits of her powers, “although it’s not as limited as that sounds. I might not be able to change a stick into, say, a sword, but I could make it a club or staff.” She leered and added, “Or something much more entertaining and somewhat stick-like.”

While she’d been clarifying, the girl had used her abilities to get a dildo from a drawer across the room, which she then gave to the succubus with a request to alter it for the next round. Luxuria raised an eyebrow as she took it, using a little magic to clean the toy, since it had been on the floor. “No need for transforming sticks, I see,” she said with a grin, then asked, “Bigger how? Longer? Wider? Both?” Once she had an answer, she licked its length as she used her magic to change it. In addition to what Bria asked for, one end of the dildo now had a definite violet hue; this was to make it easier for them to keep the ends sorted out, since the purple half was sized to the demoness’s preferences. “And do you want to be on top or bottom here?”

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:28 am

She colored at the thought. Sticks into … but before she could conclude that thought she had turned over the dildo. “Oh … umm … longer,” she stammered out not knowing how much she could take girth wise. She questioned the color at one end, not to knit pick but to determine why it appeared different. Finding out that answer she smiled a little.

“Oh … and you can be on top,” she answered before laying back and spreading her legs. One end of the now double ended dildo rubbed against her sex a little her own juices adding to the saliva already on it before she pushed that end inside her.

“Ohhh ...” a small gasp parting her lips as she pressed the two a little farther inside her before holding it steady making it easier for her to press onto the transformed toy.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:43 am

Once Bria had lain down and started to press the dildo into herself, Luxuria didn’t wait long before lowering herself onto the other end. As her pussy engulfed the toy, it was also pushed further into the student’s depths, the passage eased by both women’s sexual lubrication. Such a submissive little slut... I imagine Ginger must be as fiery as her hair, then, the succubus thought, unable to consider either that Bria might not act this way when not forced or that there could be more to a relationship than sex.

Once the dildo was suitably embedded in both of them, the demoness started to grind her hips, thrusting the toy back and forth inside both of them. Maybe just a slight change... With that thought, she exerted a little more magic to create tiny nodules along the dildo’s length, these new additions rubbing their inner walls with each thrust.

Character listing

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:12 am

“UHHHHH!!!!!!” She squealed upon feeling that toy pushed deeper into her wet folds. The object was bigger than she had been use too able to accommodate both of them at once but it was not unpleasant. Her head tipped back as she arched her back leaning on her elbows and accentuating those small breasts even more.

Her hips had to move back to keep from taking in too much of the toy ultimately pressing it back into the succubus only to feel it slid back inside her clinging folds with the following counter thrust.

Their bodies were like a pendulum swinging back and forth. Her eyes widen at the feel of that change. At first it felt as if the dildo was moving as well, tiny motions all over it's surface that swiftly became bumps and ridges adding to her delight.

“OH GAWD!!!” She could hardly contain the gasp as the changes occurred within her.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Bria’s reaction told the succubus all she felt she needed to know about how the girl liked the change to the dildo. If you like that so much, maybe I should try out some of the other tricks I learnt from Cangelosi or that one in the forest. While she toyed with the idea briefly, she quickly realized that she wouldn’t really have the control to basically animate the toy even if it wasn’t also embedded in her sex. Well, maybe I can introduce you to one of them; you’d enjoy what they can do, she thought, unaware that her current victim had had experience with one of those two already.

With no more ideas on alterations for the dildo, she focused on using it to bring them both to their next climaxes. Her thrusts would gradually get harder and faster, but she also added a very slight twist to them, causing the bumps to rub different places inside the student writhing so cutely beneath her.

Character listing

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:55 am

The slow thrusts had been like stirring pasta. Slow those movements were made then gradually sped up. She had no idea what the demoness was thinking and tried to writhe her hips in return pushing the toy back and in Luxuria only to feel it push back inside her.

“Ohhh!!! Uhhh!!!” She panted not having much leverage there on the bottom to press back as deeply and easily as Luxuria. With that speed increasing too those pants grew louder. Hands grasping fistfuls of the silk sheets beneath her quivering form as that arch deepened.

Her cries reached the ceiling as her pussy clamped over the bumpy intruder saturating it in her own juices as she came around the device hard in short order. A shiver lanced down her spine as she felt the onslaught of those tiny sparks shooting through the core of her body.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 am

Even as Bria cried out in the throes of another climax, Luxuria continued to grind the dildo, working to prolong the girl’s ecstasy even as she tried to push herself to a similar peak. While not able to do as much, the student still managed to do what she could to help drive the succubus there.

It wasn’t long before their combined efforts paid off. With a cry of wanton bliss, she threw her head back as her juices gushed forth to soak the toy. Her hips continued to thrust against Bria’s, her body acting on autopilot as she rode the waves of her climax.

Once she finally came back down from those heights, she leaned down to nuzzle Bria’s neck, another application of magic giving the dildo the adjustments in length and flexibility necessary for this. “Mmmm... You are so much fun. And we’re just getting started,” she purred in her victim’s ear.

Character listing

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:01 am

She gasped, those thrusts proceeding to bombard those senses that she had as they came upon her. She fought back as best as she could with those simple movements of pushing back against the succubus. Panting between moans she was clearly being bombarded with this pleasure that hadn't let up.

Toes curled, breasts bounced as her back slid against the mattress and those silk sheets. A chill rushed up and down her sides and she felt the toy getting even bigger inside her as things came to a close. The dildo bent allowing Luxuria to set her mouth against her neck.

“Just … getting started ...” she panted out with no idea of what was on her mind. Part of her was thrilled and excited about what was to come not knowing what to expect. Hands relinquished those bed sheets stroking against her sides paying particular attention to the breasts she was envious of as her hands rolled along the curves of those breasts, her thumbs snaking out to run over the nipples she encountered.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Luxuria purred in delight as Bria started to caress her, the student paying special attention to the succubus’s breasts. “Ooooh... You look so cute and innocent, but you’re really pretty perverted, aren’t you?” She gave the girl a quick kiss and ran her hands down her back. “Don’t worry, I like that in a partner.” Her tail traced along Bria’s leg before reaching her hip and shifting to stroke her butt. “Oh, what to do next... So many fun positions, so little endurance...”

Character listing

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:23 pm

She opened her mouth, probably to protest that but she never got the chance as her lips were seized in that kiss. The tail creeping along her thigh was a reminder that Luxuria was far from human. Her tongue tasted her own juices when it entwined with the demoness for the duration of that kiss.

As it departed she heard the words that were spoken and hadn't been sure if they were rhetorical or not. She didn't pondering them for long, blushing slightly and casting her glance away for a moment.

She considered a wide range of things feeling that toy still inside her shift with every movement they made regardless of how simple.

“I … um …” she stammered as she glanced back. “Y-You can tie me up ...”

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:48 am

Luxuria blinked a couple of times in surprise at Bria’s reply; while she wanted to see if the girl would offer any suggestions, that wasn’t what she’d expected. I really underestimated you, didn’t I? “Kinky little thing, aren’t you? Well, if you’ve got any rope or string or something like that that I could use...?” She drew back from the student to make it easier for her to answer, the dildo remaining in the succubus’ pussy.

Once she had the necessary items, another bit of magic changed them into silken cords of a darker purple than the sheets. That done, she tied Bria’s wrists together with one, looping a length of it around a slat in the headboard so the girl couldn’t escape if she wanted to. “Now you really are mine,” she said with a leer as she tied the girl’s ankles to the footboard bedposts. “And you can’t do anything to stop me.”

Once Bria was secured, the demoness got back onto the bed, hands cupping the girl’s breasts and tail teasing her clit as she slowly pressed the dildo back into her sex. Oooh... I’m definitely ignoring you if you suggest a gag; if your sexy moans weren’t enough, these suggestions are just too much fun.

Character listing

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Thinking she turned her gaze to the opened top dresser draw where she got the dildo via her mundane magic.

“Is thread close enough? I have a few ribbons in there too,” stuff to accessorize herself and to maintain the outfits that she wore for the Tramps. Amazingly her uniforms had always been repaired after an encounter so she never had to repair them.

If that wouldn't suffice she was sure that they could scrounge up something else that would work even if it entailed cutting sheets into strips. Once that had been settled on and she found herself secured to the bed she considered for the faintest of moments then tested the restraints finding that she was good and secured.

“Was that ever an option?” She questioned doubting that she would have had any success if she attempted to resist. Now that wasn't an option though she didn't think about a gag moaning out as that dildo returned,

Every bump of the device was keenly felt just as hands seized her breasts. She was further aroused by that tail sweeping over her clit keeping it prominent as it throbbed with blood.

“Ohhh … ahhh ...” She gasped as her eyes fluttered closed in response.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:59 am

The thread had been more than sufficient, and Luxuria had only needed very short lengths to make the cords; within its limits, her magic was very powerful. I’ll have to remember to untie her when we’re done; I don’t want her hurt when they change back.

“Was that ever an option?”

“I doubt it; you didn’t even pretend you didn’t want this,” the succubus said, still not able to tell true consent from accepting the inevitable.

Any objections the student might have raised were lost as the dildo plunged into her pussy, its passage well lubricated from her earlier climaxes. Once it was fully sheathed, the demoness began to grind against the girl, slowly working them both to their next orgasms. While Bria’s tits and clit were also being stimulated and Luxuria’s weren’t, the succubus was controlling the pace and the toy had never left her pussy, making it a closer race. I’ll have to give her a bit of a rest after this round or she’ll tire out too soon.

Character listing

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:07 am

Flight wasn't an option. Her meager attempt at it earlier had been easily thwarted and even if she pressed on with her attempt it wasn't likely to have gone well. Besides, even if she had gotten away where would she have gone? Eventually she would have to come back to this very room where the chain of events could have been started all over again days later.

This had been for the best she would tell herself. Still there was no denying how good it all felt. Secured now that option of flight had been taken off the table.

“R-Regardless I can't go anywhere nooaaahhhh!!!!”

In addition to her meager breasts being played with, her clit swollen and throbbing with as much blood as her nipples that toy returned to her. Every ridge and bump felt as it pressed into her depths stealing her breath. Then it curled up against that damp passage as those hips ground against her ow.

She was unable to counter thrust this time. Trying only moved her hips against Luxuria's rather then generating any space between them, however brief. Her hands bunched up into fists, her back arched as the grinding continued at the demoness' pace.

“Uhhh!!!! Ugh!!!”
She wreathed below at the attention she was receiving. Again she felt that steady build up within her loins knowing that the onset of her next release was beginning and powerless to control or stop it from occurring at all as she struggled there in attempt to hold off from succumbing so quickly.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next