View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Late night Research Paper. (For Luppi) 

He smiled at his now-sleeping victim as he quietly lifted himself out of the bed and slowly walked over to her, looking down at her and smiling.

"This one is going to be fun..." he thought to himself. "Wakey Wakey..." he said as he quickly jumped on top of her, kissing her once to prevent screaming as his arms pinned down her arms and his legs applied hard pressure to her thighs to keep them from moving, he laughed a little to himself as he thought this was going way too easy.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:18 pm

The student was startled awake by the soft lips pressing hard against hers, a malicious less feminine voice calling out for her to wake. “What the hell?!” The golden eyes flew open to meet the pale blue eyes of her assailant. “Nngh!” A muffled shout penetrated through the binding kiss. She immediately went into defensive mode, struggling to pull her arms from beneath the girl’s grip, but found she couldn’t. “What the hell? This girl is so much stronger than she looks.” Her eyes flashed with evident fury and malice. She didn’t know who the hell this girl was, or who she thought she was attempting to come on to her, but it was going to end.

After many frivolous attempts she finally managed to turn her head and break free from the kiss. “What the hell is wrong with you?!” She shouted, her docile face twisting into evident shock and aggravation. “Get off of me you dyke!” She wriggled and squirmed under the supposed ‘girl’ giving up one hell of a fight and nearly throwing ‘her’ off a few times.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:34 am

"Dyke?" he laughed hard "Wow, you really did fall for it..." he smiled as he gripped her wrists with one hands and held them down to the bed. His legs wrapped around her thighs and held them tightly to quickly subdue her. He quickly moved in and bit hard into her neck, sucking a little, enjoying the taste of her flesh as he was wrapped up in this one very tightly.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:40 am

Who the hell is this?? The student, for mere seconds managed to get one hand free of her attackers clutches, but with an amazing feat of strength that shocked even her, she was pinned again at the wrists. “Get the hell off of me.” The platinum-haired student tossed her head from side to side, rhythmically kicking her slender legs until those two were pinned by her attacker. Her torso flexed, and minimal movement was seen from her arms, the student still continued to fight. See? This is what you get for being nice. The student thought bitterly, glaring up at her attacker with fiery passionate anger in her eyes. “I said, get the hell off of me.”

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:04 am

Luppi laughed hard, "how should I respond to this?... Fuck no!" he said as he kept her pinned and leaned in and started kissing and lightly licking her neck. "Mmm... delicious..." he said as he chuckled, "I have to say... I'm going to enjoy this..."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:54 am

Christine bit her lower lip and winced, feeling the creature’s teeth sink into her neck. “Nngh.” A moan passed through her pale pink lips. The bite had rendered her motionless, every time she did it felt like he was going to take a piece of her neck with him. “S.Stop it, you bastard!” She screamed half-heartedly, even a miniscule action such as speech made another sharp shot of pain sear through her neck. Finally she felt his bite loosen, and he drew back away from her, peering down at her helpless form.

“I have to say... I'm going to enjoy this..."

She realized now. Everything was all a ploy to get into the room, and she was sure she detected more masculinity in the voice of her assailant, not to mention it‘s earlier comment towards her. So you tricked me. She angrily thought to herself while she watched the demon’s head lower it’s attentions back to her neck. Christine smirked as the demon began to kiss and lightly lap at her neck. Well…I’m going to enjoy this. She thought bitterly. Distracted with his subtle attempts for arousal the creature failed to notice the vast change in the student’s eye color, from their normal golden luster to a deep steel blue. Beneath the thin fabric of her shirt, a soft iridescent glow may have caught his eye, if he had been paying attention. The hairs on her head began to drift and float as the static electricity began to pulse through her body. Goosebumps rose on her soft flesh, and her body shuddered hard when she felt the massive wave of energy work its way through her blood. “Take this you bastard!” Out of her chest a shattering blue bolt of electricity cut through the air, closing the gap between them and hitting him directly in the chest. Her alchemy was by no means weak, and could probably severely injure the average male, but for this creature it probably reduced to more of an unpleasant and startling shock, perhaps leaving a stinging burn. She’d used a good portion of her energy to administer the blow, and her chest was heavily heaving up and down, her breasts swelling with each exaggerated inhale. The glow on her chest was vibrant now, and surely visible. She gritted her teeth and stared at her assailant with a new confidence, and full of defiance.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 am

He caught the blast in his hand, quickly blocking it watching it evaporate and he smirked down at her. He still had her pinned, that wasn't about to stop and he went back to work, kissing and sucking on her neck enjoying the sweet taste of it. "Feisty one aren't ya?" he said chuckling

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:23 am

The student was taken back by the parry to her bolt. Her triumph was short-lived, her face twisting into distaste while she helplessly watched her attack dissipate into thin air. Bastard, she’d have to try a different approach. She closed her eyes, concentrating hard on her next move, but all she could hear were the loud kisses, and passionate sucking on the sensitive skin of her neck. Slowly she began to concentrate her energy to the surface of her skin, only giving him small static shocks each time he wetly kissed her. She had never done anything like this before and found her effort rather fruitless. “Get off of me!” She screamed, pulling at her arms, more tiny electrical currents pulsating off of her body towards her attacker each one packed with a tiny and unpleasant burn.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:40 am

"You may be saying "No" but your body's saying "yes"... so shut up and let your body keep talking to me..." he said as he kept sucking and kissing on her neck, now adding in some light nibbles.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:44 am

Not only did the fact that her alchemy was nearly useless against this creature irritate her, but the demons word’s rang true. Despite the subtly in his advances, the bite as well as the light caresses of his lips against her neck had unwillingly aroused her. She could feel the slight tingle begin at her now moistening sex. “Don’t touch me you filthy beast!” She screamed angrily, struggling to get out of his grasp again. She saw alchemy was nearly useless and came to the conclusion she would try and rely on blunt strength. Her eyes faded back to their golden color, and the circle beneath her shirt descended to a faint glow. She wanted to maintain her energy for one final attack, hoping it didn’t come to that situation.

She tossed and threw her body from side to side, her pert breasts bouncing heavily as she struggled. More than once she tried to head-butt the creature but he soon caught on to her plan and quickly avoided it each time. “Let me go!” She screamed pulling at her wrists, she still couldn’t believe the strength of this being.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 pm

He kept kissing and nibbling lightly on her neck and mumbled, "I'm already touching you... so shut up and enjoy it..." He kept her arms and thighs pinned as his short sword felt out of the purse he had brought in with him and he chuckled a little at the fact of it.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:24 pm

This was tiresome and getting aggravating, she continued her struggles. Pushing this, pulling that, kicking here, yanking there, but nothing seemed to even phase the demon on top of her. Maybe she’d try a different approach. It seemed to be the only way out. Out of nowhere the girl began to chuckle, that chuckle soon escalated into a ringing laughter. “Enjoy? Nothing you could do would even come close to being enjoyable.” She taunted, finally managing to pull one of her arms free of his grip. She used her forearm and pinning it against his collarbone to keep his head away from her. Preventing his attempts at piquing her arousal. This was hard work, struggling to keep the demon off of her, while continuing her attempt at freeing her other arm, she was beginning to wear herself out. Not to mention the energy she consumed using her alchemy, she knew she wouldn’t be able to physically fight him off for much longer. ‘ I guess I’ll have to rely on my words. She thought biting her lower lip, concentrating on keeping those teeth away from her.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:40 pm

"Oh so now you're gonna try and use your words against me?" he said chuckling as he broke free. "Fuck it... I didn't think I would have to use this with you but I will... Strangle Trepadora" and with that they were engulfed in a cloud of smoke. Tentacles quickly spread underneath the cloud of smoke and wrapped around the bedposts and then tied up her arms and legs. When the smoke cleared she was completely tied up and at his mercy. He smiled at her and quickly back-handed her across the face, "that was for struggling..." and then his hand quickly moved back and slapped her again with his palm open, "that was for trying to resist... now don't make me do anymore..." he started kissing and sucking on her neck once again

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:29 pm

A dark glare was received from the student, who was suddenly submerged in a pool of smoke. ‘What’s going on?!’ She thought, attempting to claw her way through the smoke. Some unseen force bound one by one each of her limbs. First her arms, at the wrists, then her legs at the ankles. She tugged and pulled hard at the tendrils that had engulfed her body, but could not break free of her relentless bonds. She coughed, or at least, she thought she coughed. She couldn’t remember. The smoke began to clear, and the hazy view of the demon that remained on top of her, greeted her cold eyes.

“Ungh!” The student yelped, her head turning with the ferocity of the slap received from the demon. Right about when she was to protest, she quickly received another burning slap from the demon. Both of her cheeks, now enflamed red she let loose. “Don’t fucking touch me!” She was invigorated, rejuvenated with some new force that caused her body to go into a frenzied state. She shook, writhed, and struggled underneath his weight, using any part of her body she could to try to attack him, or at least shake him off of her. “You filthy, wretched son of a bitch! Get the fuck off of me!”

Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:05 am

He bit into her neck hard, and then another tendril slapped her across her face. A tentacle held her head steady as another was inserted into her mouth to shut her up and hits other tentacles tighten their grip and retracted to hold her in place tighter. The tentacle in her mouth expanded to stop her from biting down, and it began to fuck her mouth.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2