View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 hidden pictures (for Ryujin) 

He flicked her clitoris with one ebony claw as he continued, "It must have made you very happy, being taken for the very first time by one of these "monsters" you fantasize about. I'm almost hurt that you haven't included me." he said closing the book and dropping it on the bed. With his hand now free he cupped her right breast giving it a good squeeze and twisting the hardened nub. He pulled his finger from her tight channel. Her cunt had leaked its fluids all over his hand and he promptly licked it clean of her juices before pushing two digits back inside pumping them in and out.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:12 am
Profile YIM

Isabel was still blushing, and shook her head as she panted softly. A soft gasp escaped her lips as her clit was flicked and her pussy pumped with a long thick digit. Her hands being tied behind her back kept her stuck in her position unable to give up much of a fight.

She licked her lips "I... I>.. did..n't... want to be... raped..." she gasped as the digit poped out of her seeping hole and her breasts meshed underneath the hand attop it. Her violet eyes looked up to see her juices licked off before two digits were shoved into her hole... which weeped with joy at the entrance.

Her head fell back with a long moan that forced it's way from her lips.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:55 am
Profile YIM

"And I suppose the girls in your drawings weren't being "raped" like you claim I'm doing now? Come come, you're enjoying this far too much for it to be considered rape; then and now." he said as her head fell back onto his shoulder. He tweaked the nipple atop her pert breast, the pink teat hardening under his manipulations. His hand pumped into her harder and harder, her wet cunt contracting around his fingers. "You came plenty of times when I first took you. If you need more proof just look at how your body reacts to my touches. Your cunt feels like its pulling my fingers deeper and deeper inside it." he whispered into her ear. He nipped at her neck a bit, his tongue slithering out around her neck before traveling lower to her unattended left tit, lashing back and forth across the painfully erect breast bud.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 am
Profile YIM

She squirmed helplessly, shuddering as her cunt was pumped with his two fingers, she blushed as she couldn't honestly say that her body wasn't enjoying it... not then and not now. She shuddered and gasped as her breasts were played with and shivered as he whispered into her ear, nibbeling on her neck causing her to arch lightly with a soft mewl. Her hips had a mind of it's own, arching towards his thick pumping fingers and she found herself moaning softly, "Un... " her body jerked lightly as her mind started to fade into the fog of bliss.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:20 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin's hand ceased its pistoning motions and spread her wet sex lips apart. His tongue left the heavy mound of flesh and traveled down her flat stomach to her open sntach, moving into her slick inner folds licking and probing her depths. After a while his tongue withdrew and was replaced with his fingers once again the addition of a third. The relentless finger fucking continued harder and faster than before. His tongue stuck around to tease her small pink clit, stroking and circling, earning him a rush of fluids with every motion.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

Mewling gasps escaped her lips, and a soft mewling complaint escaped her lips as his pumping fingers left her sex. Violet eyes opened wide with a gasp and spurts of liquid escaped her sex when his tongue made it's way to between her legs.

Her legs trembled and she panted heavily moaning, her head falling back. When fingers once more slipped inside her aching hole, her hips arched and she cried out with a moan, unable to think beyond pleasure.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:48 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin smiled in his victory over Isabels yielding body as her head fell onto his shoulder. His right hand left Isabels aching mound and reached behind her to release her bound wrists from captivity. There was no longer any need to restrain her; she had given up any logic and reason in exchange for the undeniable pleasure he brought to her.

"Is that better?" he asked her as he pulled his fingers from her overflowing pussy. By now his entire hand was completely soaked in her nectar. He brought his hand to her face, her juices dripping from his hand onto her chest, "Lick my hand clean of your fluids and then we'll get serious."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2