View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Bad Day, Getting Worse (Open for any monster) 

It seemed as though Cukoo had forgotten his own strength once again, feeling the small pop in the girl's arm. Quickly, Cukoo's lessened the tension on her arms, allowing her shoulder to go back into place but still keeping her arms bound tight over her head. A loud laugh filled the room as the young girl tried to bite down on his tongue. Cukoo's rough tongue quickly swelled larger, filling the young girl's mouth completely and stretching her jaw as wide as it could possibly go without hurting her. The thick muscle rolled and grinded endlessly in her small mouth, rubbing hard against her own tongue.

As Cukoo continued to let his tongue explore inside her lips, his eyes glanced downwards as one of his thick tentacles slid her small skirt down her shapely legs. With a swift pull, Cukoo tore the skirt from her body, granting the black blob a lovely view of his new prize in her tight bra and panties. Drool slowly began to drip from the blob's large mouth as the lovely girl flexed and squirmed on the soft, slimy substitute covering the real bed. It would not be long before he got a good "taste" of his new prize.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 am

With a shortlived twinge of relief she felt her arm realigned itself, but this feeling was coupled with a new swelling in her mouth, and she fought as hard as possible to shut her mouth, but to no avail. As the creature ripped her skirt off, a new panic hit her like a truck, and she began to flail as much as she could.

"Absolutely not, you can't make me!" she thought, and struggled vehemently against her dark assailant.

wishes she were a catgirl, lol

And yes, redheads do it better ^_^

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1447&p=29820#p29820 - Profile

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:53 am

The thick black tongue slid back and forth slowly inside the young girl's mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her small oriface. As Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down her nearly bare body, two more thick tentacles quickly lashed around her bra, squeezing her full breasts through the thin fabric. Another deep laugh filled the small room as the black blob watched the her breasts rise and fall rhythmically as his thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around her soft skin.

As Cukoo worked her soft breasts through the tight bra, another thick tentacle slowly began to work it's way towards her panties, rubbing and vibrating slightly against the front of the soft fabric. The black tentacle slowly began to grind against her sex lips, pushing against the pink panties slightly harder with each passing moment. As Cukoo stared at the lovely sight, he knew that soon her squirms and moans of fear would soon turn into squirms and moans of pure pleasure.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2