View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Infirmary (Haruma) 

"Wrong again my stupid little wench. Its very unfortunate I am not known to the staff as a monster. Its unlucky for you I can erase memories if people happen to see me. So will you continue to be foolish and insult the person in control of the situation or will you keep that big ass mouth shut of your's. Either way it probably won't matter...just because of your insults I'm going to make you scream in agony."

With a sudden whirl she purposely does it slowly as the needle goes into her skin and squeezes the liquid into her blood stream.

"You may feel slight numbing but its okay. Its just your involuntary muscles that won't work for a few hours. And if you keep up that attitude that I couldn't do worse to you...you may find yourself dead."

Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:11 pm

"Bitch, you were gonna use me anyway. Death would be a favor." The mix of the loritabs and whatever Haruma injected to her are going to work on her body. Already, her voice is starting to slur, her eyes starting to wander. Instead of following so tightly after Haruma, her attention's starting to zig-zag, drifting onto objects in the sidelines, and just staying there for a moment. Arms soften in the restraints, legs not kicking so much. There's still the desperate squeak of leather against the wood of the chair. "what're'y'gonna'do....?" Her eyes on the woman's shoes.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 am

"So much to do to a woman and break their pride. Hmm...what to do indeed to such a naughty student," Haruma contemplates as she scans the area she finds herself in. Perhaps those tweezers would prove entertaining.

She picks them up slowly and makes sure Elise sees what she had in her hand. Slipping behind the student she couldn't help but give a soft lick across her cheek to taste her. The taste was addictive to the wolf, she couldn't possibly wait to eat her out and make her beg for more. As she keep the student's attention to her nuzzling, she suddenly feels a tight pinch. Looking down she would notice tweezers twisting back and forth as equal to pain and pleasure as possible. She could already feel her human disguise fading away slowly...

"Do tell me if I hurt you too bad. I wouldn't wan to damage such work."

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:30 am

The muscle relaxants course through her body. Haruma can already feel her voice slowing and slurring, her tension softening into a rather more compliant demeanor, as her muscles loosen, body warmer, softer. Her eyes are half-lidded, lazily trying to follow Haruma. The demon moves in to lick El's cheek, and she tries to jerk her head away, but she finds she just can't, her head sinking to a bow. The tongue leaves a sweet trail of saliva across El's cheek. Her neck rolls in her shoulders, accommodating the kisses and advances of the devil. There's a gasp at the pinch, a near moan. This woman has her captured from practically every angle. The demon can use her any way she wants, and even El seems to be recognizing, there's no way out. She says nothing, but her head rises, a look of pure hate as she just stares. Haruma's true form wavers in the air like a desert mirage.

((Where's she squeezing with the tweezers, btw?))

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:24 am

((I forgot to put that didn't I? ^^ Where else but her poor nipples. Sorry for not replying in awhile.))
Haruma's advances increase as she begins to tear at the fabric of her garments. She chuckles as she hears that faint moan and shakes her head.

"You humans are so easily turned on. Now let's see. My my, don't we have beautiful breasts?"

As her human disguise dissapears, her wolfish tongue slide on her now bare chest. The tongue flicks up and down her nipples, slowly forcing them to erection with hot blood. As her mouth goes to work, those tweezers still pinched and pulled at the other without fail. A free hand runs down to rip at more clothing. Haruma's mouth suckles the entire breast at once while merely staring up at Elise with that evil grin. The woman should just accept fate and become her play thing. It was inevitable, especially now that she couldn't even lift her head up.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2