View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Caroline's nightmare (for Dark Suzaku) 

Lilith flipped around so that she was facing her again.

"Bullshit." she said. "I know you like girls... I know how you finger yourself each night hoping some fair lady will come in to fuck you silly. Well, I am that girl, and I'm not leaving until you crave sex like the rest of the flock!"

Lilith reverted back to her human form and pulled out straps which she used to tie the girl's hands to the bedframe.

"Now be a very good girl and maybe I'll spare your dignity afterwards." she said, securing the leather bands.

Come into my nest ^___^

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:55 am
Profile YIM

"Weeel...l I d..don't dr...think aabout it every niight." She sighed as she was strapped down and realized she was thinking about it right now as it was happening. "I'm a goood g..girl I liiike meen." Sometimes she would dream of girls when she went to bed at night. Touching her and licking her.

Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Lilith got on top of the girl and pushed her pussy in her face.

"Really? You say you don't like this? That you don't dream of it?" she asked. She pressed the pink lips against her face.

Come into my nest ^___^

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

She almost stuck her tongue out. She almost licked Lilith, but it was just almost. "I normally dream of men." was Caroline's reply. "But sometimes I'm bad and dream of women. Doesn't mean a thing. I like men."

Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:57 am

Lilith got off of her and pulled out a dildo. It looked exactly the same as a human penis.

"Then you would have no problem sucking off this?" she asked, showing it to her.

Come into my nest ^___^

Fri May 09, 2008 9:18 pm
Profile YIM

"I um... don't l....like toooo suuc...ck on thiiiings like that." She twitched and distorted her words. "B...but maaaybeee I c..can try iiit." She stared at the dildo and almost brought her lips to it. She decided the best thing to do would be to cry, because this monster seemed to care for her feelings. She almost cried, but not quite. She just made a really sad face.

Sun May 11, 2008 12:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4