View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Moving in. (Jessica and Alucard) 

The moment they stretch her she arches her back and gives off a muffled cry. The feeling of pain that overtakes her is only matched by the overwhelming pleasure that follows. Her legs are as wide as she can hold them, and her body quivers against her attackers, her arms clinging onto the surface of the sac desperately. Her cries only cause her to vibrate more against the “cord” in her mouth, though in doing so her sucking on them cease for a short time.

Her head moving back and force as she takes the full bulk inside both her holes, her body seems to want this new invasion. Though fear once again takes grip of her for a moment, her body seems all the more eager to allow access to every part of her insides the creature wants. Her hands move down and grip her legs, attempting to keep them as open as possible, hoping in some way to ease the pain of how much she’s being stretched.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:53 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard grinned as its "cords" stretched her tight cunt, as its "cords" squeezed and sucked her breasts, as its "cords" fondled her clit and fucked her face and ass. The power of her arousal was delicious. It wondered now what its new puppet's potential was.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

Her body begins to twitch all over, her back arching and moving forward a few times. Each moment causes her breasts to heave and wiggle, her nipples are hard from the stimulation she was given earlier still. The pleasure that she was experiencing before the new invasions comes back with vengeance. Her eyes widening wide as a muffled cry escapes her mouth again.

Her body squirming deeply against the attackers, she throws her head from side to side. To make matters worse, his desires for her once again pierce the tightly woven pieces of her emotions, causing her to loose herself once again and shuttering hard as a sudden small orgasm grips her body. This was only a showing of what was about to come. While shivering in her orgasm she already felt something inside her body building up, something huge and indescribable.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Alucard grinned. Perhaps it would experiment with its new puppet.

"I'm so glad you have enjoyed this, my dear Jessica," Alucard said to the woman. As it said this, the "cords" began to move somewhat more erratically in her orfices, on her skin, around her sensitive flesh. The alien enjoyed the taste of her climaxes, but it knew that it would be over soon.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

The “cords” are picking up their pace, driving the already frantic woman into an even deeper state of pleasure. Even though her mind was nearly at its breaking point, his words did echo in her mind. –Enjoyed it- But this isn’t enough to sink in a the moment, her body begins to shutter violently for a moment.

Her body was building up with so much pressure she felt as though she would explode. Her body ached and spasmed all over for the need to climax and end her bodies suffering. And it was approaching so fast, her body begins to curl up, shaking erratically.

It was too much for her; her body suddenly reaches its breaking point for her orgasm. The thrust of feelings that follow become so overwhelming, she cant even scream any longer. Silently gurgling against the “Cord” in her mouth, her eyes begin to roll back. Her body spasming wildly in the air from the full intensity, every nerve in her body was as fire. She felt as much as she could before blacking out, falling limp into the sac. Everything soon became dark, which only his words remaining in her mind. That she enjoyed it… As though she wanted it…

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:48 am
Profile YIM

Alucard withdrew the "cords" from her, allowing her to slump to the floor of the chamber. Her energy had sated the alien for now. It had quite enjoyed its encounter with her. I will have to see her again.

The alien's "cords" wound about her, picking her up and raising her through the top of the chamber. It elevated her through the esophagus and into the alien's mouth. After a parting lick from the tongue, Alucard released her from its maw, dropping her limp form into its hands. It carefully set her on the bed and watched her breathe, wondering whether or not to allow her to remember this.

The alien decided to let her keep the memory, to let her remember being Alucard's toy and puppet inside its body. The alien grinned at her, touching her face delicately with its hands before it departed. It would have paid dearly to have been there when she awoke, invisible, only around to watch, but it had a feeling it would see her again...

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:56 am
Profile YIM

Being placed on her bed, covered in the wetness caused by the attack, she laid there nearly motionless for quiet a few hours. The creature was gone by this point, at least out of her sight, when she started to stir. Eyes fluttering open she winces as the light from the dorms caused a blurry vision for a moment. When her eyes begin to focus she just laid there, starting to try to sit up but found her body was so weak. Running her hand over her face a moment she gasps suddenly and her eyes snap open, memories of what happen finally emerge from her tired mind. Jumping up off the bed, she stumbles over onto the floor, being both dizzy and weak all over.

Struggling to get up off the floor her legs shook a moment, before she finally obtained balance. Breathing hard she looks around the room and see how disgusting she is right now. Grabbing a towel quickly she wrapped herself and stumbled over to the public bathrooms. Going to the showers she turns on the hot water and washes herself. Tears streamed down her face as the haunting story unfolds once again in her mind. Pressing herself against the shower wall she starts to sob for a moment. But through her devastation, one phrase remained in her mind. "I'm so glad you have enjoyed this, my dear Jessica," …..

Finishing the shower she wraps herself in another towel, after drying herself the best she could. Making her way back to the dorms her mind raced. She remembered how easily she gave in after the fighting ended. Did she enjoy it? Were her desires partly to blame for how the creature responded? Or was it her gifts corrupting her mind with his emotions. She knew of her gifts but never knew them to be that powerful. Walking in the room was unchanged from it was before the rape. Had the creature?… Or was this some kind of fantasy she dreamed up? Questions raced her mind, however through it all, she remembers the disgusting stuff on her body. Certainly that had to be real. With the more questions that raced her mind, she slowly begin to drift off to sleep, still crying a bit… But part of her.. was unsure how she felt. Soon sleep took over and her thoughts vanished, at least for now.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5