View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Quell the Savage Beast (For Beth) 

Beth responded as the monsters tongue ducked down and slithered over her moist pussy, "no I am, I sure I am. I never in front of you." She then fell the beast massive cock rise up and rub against her thigh, she was amazed at the real size of the member and started to grow more and more in fear of what this thing had in store for her.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:45 am
Profile WWW

Harder and harder the beast grinds his tongue against her damp pussy lips growling with every moan she gives off. Grasping her firm breasts hard once again, squeezing them together around the girth of his slithering tongue all the while groping them.

"You say that now, but you still don't seem very sure." One of the many tentacles coming from the creatures back drifted down to the girls pussy. A mouth like opening appeared at its phalic head as it pushed around the tongue and latched on to her clit.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:04 pm
Profile YIM

Beth squirmed against the monsters touch as he mauled and licked her body. "Ahhhh, I need, I need you to. No I cant, I cant beg." Inside her mind was enranged that it could not do anything to stop this monster ravenging her ample body. Worse still she felt her body more then react to the beast ministrations but long for them, her damp pussy was aching for something to fill it. The tongue licking against it wasn't enough for her lustfilled body she need more as she moaned uncontrollable in the monsters arms.

No matter what was happening to her body, she knew now that her imminent future was hanging by a thread ready to fall into this creaturs hands.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile WWW

"Come now girl, you really must tell me what it is you need." The being of solid shadow replied, amusement clear in his voice. While he spoke his tongue which had merely been lapping at her dripping sex pulls back a bit and begins to nudge its tip against her glistening pussy lips. The beasts hands palm her tit flesh, digging in lightly as he force rubs them up and down against his "tongue".

"...or shall I bring you right to the edge, stop and repeat." The beast chuckles this time.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

The beast was calling Beth out, but little did it know that her body was already on the edge the constant licking of her wet cunt, she could hardly take any more from this monster it would be too much for her mind which finally gave over to her lust of her body.So she eventually responded to the beasts question her mind full of lust, " fill me I need you to fill me now."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 am
Profile WWW

The creature pinning the nubile young woman to the floor growled out a feral chuckle as it heard the girls response. Slowly, the beast slides his tongue back up the girls body, licking her sensually until the tip of his tongue finally gets back to her delicious mounds. Like a serpent his tongue begins to coil around each breast, squeezing them firmly while the tip of his tongue begins to flick at each of her nipples that poke between his fingers. Leaving the mouthed tentacle suckling on the girls hardening clit, the beast presses his monsterous member to Beth's soft pussy lips.

"What is it you need to fill you girl?" The beast nudging her with his cock head, ever teasing her but not entering.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:25 pm
Profile YIM

Beth squirmed underneath the mass of the monster, she felt its slimy tongue coil around her exposed breasts and her moans grew louder as the tongue started squeeze making her soft flesh bulge out as the monster increases its grip on her.

Her body was totally lost to her it responded in ways she didn't think possible. As she felt the creatures firm member rub lightly against her soaking wet pussy, she knew it was game over. Her mind had retreated to the recesses of her lustfilled brain. She cried out, "I need your cock to fuck me now."

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:38 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4