View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Girl and her Fantasy of Fear(for alucard) 

She screamed once more her back arching and her body forcing the cords in deep enough to touch her crevix praying this would continue for as long as she remained awake.
"the brute doesn't know what she's missing!!!"

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:53 am

Alucard added another mix of chemicals to the already-viscous substance it was giving her, now making it to reveal the other aspect of her personality.

The "cords" in her cunt banged against the pinhole deep in her quim, pushing up against her cervix with every thrust.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Karissa felt an odd twitch of pain at the liquid it was sudden and she didn't like it she bit down with every ounce of the 400 pounds of pressure her jaw could muster until she could speak
"GAH!!!! What the hell!?"
She screamed her eyes widening as she felt the cords in her tapping against her cervix it felt as though she were being torn in half almost for only a few seconds. It was only a few minutes until the sheer force of the lustful pleasure entered her mind.
"Stop... Stop it now you bastard... p..please... fuck off...AHHH "
She moans though it was much quieter and much more obviously restricted by this half; unlike the other side she seemed able to restrict her bodies orgasms much better.
((I got a small bit of free time since it became too late to get a lawyer to respond))

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:46 am

Alucard appreciated the challenges this woman presented, knowing that her orgasms would be that much sweeter if the alien could coax her into one.

The "cord" in Karissa's mouth did not feel pain from the bites, but did perceive her struggles and withdrew accordingly. The "cord" waited until her talking had ceased, and then forced its way in again, this time wrapping a portion of what was outside of her mouth around her neck as a warning.

The trio of "cords" continued to fuck against her, one now pushing constantly against her cervix, as if trying to enter her womb.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:03 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes burned with the heat of a thousand stars as it's cords wrapped around her neck though she didn't act against him though she did do a good job of curling her lips between the cord and her teeth she bit down again though the only pressure would be to herself and blood trickled down onto the cord within a strange contrast compared to her saliva. her eyes nearly teared at the amount of pain she caused to herself to prevent herself from enjoying this though her body continued to buck slightly her claws now attacked her own palms to increase the discomfort and distract her body from the pleasure.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:14 am

The alien laughed at her anew. Two more "cords" appeared, these ones forcing their way into her hands, following up by wrapping around her wrists, and then pushing them against the chamber wall. The "cord" in her mouth changed shape slightly, developing a bulge in its length that she would be unable to get her lips past, a bulge that was between her lips and teeth. The rest of it continued to fuck her mouth.

Even as the other two "cords" pistoned into her pussy, the third one in her cunt was determined to enter her womb, pressing its tip against her cervix.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:28 am
Profile YIM

I'll never forgive you for this you filthy slut!!!
Relax a little and enjoy it... I can tell you're loving every second of it.

The two argued a bit internally as Karissa tried desperately to dislodge the cords from her pussy bending her joints every which way until the muscles were sore and she finally lost the strength to fight and just like that an orgasm escaped her; a rather strong one compared to the weak ones her other half had constantly given.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 am

Alucard felt the surge of power from her orgasm; it was much more filling than the others, much more satisfying. Of course, Alucard still needed more...

It could feel her internal battle going on as it continued to rape the young woman. Finally the "cord" pushed through her cervix, shoved its way into Karissa's womb.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:47 am
Profile YIM

Something snapped in karissa as the cord entered her womb, it was strange... neither pain nor pleasure was felt though her body continued to produce strong orgasms as the cords continued their assault... anger and joy were gone and she felt nothing though she saw and experienced it all it was beyond strange... it was almost euphoric.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:52 am

Alucard felt her orgasms as she expended the energy, the "cords" siphoning from Karissa the power of her climaxes. It enjoyed the feeling when each orgasm flooded the alien, and it worked the "cords" even harder to pleasure the young woman inside of it.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:35 am
Profile YIM

Her body was limp and showed no signs of regaining it's strength though it's stamina continued until karissa finally regained her mind. She wanted to scream in anger she wanted to hurt alucard but, had no choice but to allow it to continue she would certainly have a lot of anger to displace later as she found herself becoming slowly more tired however; her body by this point had enough stamina to go for much longer without giving out.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:52 am

Alucard continued the rape of Karissa, pumping its eager "cords" into her body, sapping her energy with each orgasm. The alien chuckled at Karissa, and now a "cord" trailed through her hair.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:49 am
Profile YIM

Her body finally gave out though her eyes remained open glaring at the opening above
"You... bastard... that slutty bitch... If I ever see you again... I'll make sure... I'm the one to confront you out there and I'll kick your ass!!!"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 am

When Karissa finally awoke, she was all alone, her body sprawled out on the floor of the shower. The floor was still wet. Alucard was gone, having erased the memory of the incedent from the more aggressive personality. She would remember it as her sluttish self, but not otherwise.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:39 am
Profile YIM

She weakly forced herself onto her knees glancing around the room; her state of undress a bit strange; she had a few aches in various limbs. She listened to the sound of someone showering and looked to their pile of clothing; she grabbed it and quickly dressed and began to leave.
What on earth... did I slip... I can't remember yesterday at all... was I attacked by a teacher... I remember something of an attack... but... That's it... what the fuck was it...
She had vague memories of being attacked though the details who did it and what happened after; her inner self sighed slightly humming.
What the hell are you so happy about?
Oh nothing... just a memory I sort of promised not to tell you about.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?!"
With that angry scream Karissa glanced back into the showers and painfully though quickly dashed back to her dorm; not one to be caught even in heaps of pain.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5