View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Into the "Vampires" den (Charllote Tepes) 

Post Into the "Vampires" den (Charllote Tepes)
In the middle of the night, vincent is sitted in a large tree, watching the lights of the school.
The students are leaving all the area, and coming to the security of the dorms. He only watch and imagine: "how many girls will be taked this night?" The continuous lights turn off in the windows, brings peace to a few floors, but his extremelly acute senses, makes him smile. He notice two other monsters, already inside the building, and following to different rooms.
When the shapeshifter, stretch his arms, and prepare to leave the woods, he felt a sweet scent. His eyes follows to the direction from the place when he feel that smell. In a few minutes, he finally found the place.
He find the right floor, and decide to check the strange smell.

This isn't possible... for a secoind, i think that i feel a undead scent... a vampire... but... a living vampire? This is insane!

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 am

Post Re: Into the "Vampires" den (Charllote Tepes)
I sat on the bed legs crossed that eve whist I was sure most of the students slept in their safe rooms. My eyes were closed but my ears wide open. around me floated candles with flames, flames without candles and various other things some that made sense others that didn't, the one that made the least sense was the willow-the-wisp that floated before me.

"All is safe for now for you my dear summoner. other girls are not that lucky..."

It said to me and I nodded. I didn't care much about the other girls, I didn't know any of them as far as I cared they could be killed and I wouldn't care. I lifted my hand and allowed a crystaline structure to form, Ice mostly with a few impurities brought about by the air. then I surrounded it by a blue flame before allowing it to join the other things in their floating.

"Not bad practice for this evening...

I muttered simply before placing my hands together fingers against palms in an awkward looking position. I was still rediscovering the 'magic' I could manage though, I didn't know it was all weakened to little more than pretty impressive looking things that looked dangerous rather than were dangerous like they should have been.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Lamenting lover Christopher

Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Vincent walks silently into the gardens, reaching the buildings of the school. he make a big effort to not be notice right now. he only want to sactisfy his own curiousity.
The shapeshifter, finally found a good place to stay, climbing the wall with his own hands, reaching in a few minutes the roof of the gym. He stop and duck behind the air dute exit, and start to search again. His hightened senses takes some time to finally snd to him the precise window in the dorm building. He can feel that same smell again.
Vincent yellow eyes watch patiently, trying to fins something into that room.

That light... is from candles? Why a girl need to use candles in thsi place? What... what is that? Some type of floating light?

Vincent watch for one hour, deciding to leave that place for now. Two other monsters hunting in that place... thsi can be a problem...

I know your smell now... i find you later...

The shapeshifte leaves the roof of the gym, disppearing into the shadows, and behind the trees, following to his den, thinking about the owner of that smell... he decide to return when the sun is high... maybe he can find her during the gym class!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 am

The next day came and went for the most part silently. I did my work without notice in that damnable school uniform I of course was lucky enough to lie about my height and got skirts that managed to reach my knees, the other students were quite envious... at least those with modesty anyway.

Around the time where students were sent to play at the track and gym I usually vanished to my room to meditate more and of course change out of the rediculously colorful uniform. I opened my door then slammed it such locking it and barricading it with a dresser just in case one of the seniors or something decided to play a prank on me since I was a freshmen here.

I quickly stripped out of the uniform and the white bra and panties before slipping on my much more perfered indigo undergarments with their black lace and of course my outer clothing, a long black dress reminicent of Morticia Adams.

and with that complete I retired to my chair with a chalice I filled with a mix of Pomegranite juice, sugar and a little bit of thickener to give it a nice unique consitancy akin to perhaps human vitae. Maybe they called me a vampire because of my taste in drink texture and clothes... who knows.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 am

Vincent returns to the school, watching from the woods. He search for her once again, trying to catch her scent once again. After several minutes, he finally see her, entering in her dorm and slamming the door.

She can't be a vampire... she resist the sun... but that smell...

He continue watching her for the rest of the day. He doesn't care about how much time he spend there. Every time when she approach form the window, he move behind the leaves, waiting and returning to his place when she go away.

He will make it day after day, studing his prey. If she's not a vampire, she's something more than a human. Or not. He wioll follow all her steps, don't noticing something about his acts. Sometimes, Charlotte will feel like someone is watching her. But when she try to find, she never see anyone.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm

of course I spent much of my time between after and during classes in my dorm room. It seemed I avoided leaving the school building itself more often than not except on a fully cast clouded day or at night. maybe that added to people's odd little fears about me? but I digress that made little difference. I was just here because I wanted to further my knowledge of the world.

I decided to leave my room that night in my simple long black dress; of course unlike many of the girls here I did wear shorts under it alone with my underwear. Goth didn't mean I was a slut now did it?

I decided to wander the halls for awhile and see if there was anyone worth chatting with and if not, perhaps go wash my hair.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 am

Vincent still follows her during all day, only retreating when he need to rest. He notice how she's a loner inthe middle of so many females. Maybe they feel strange with her presence, or maybe they fear her for something else.

He smile, when she leave her dormroom using a black bress. Now she's like a real vampire in that outfit. He watcher form a window, while she take a walk, when something comes to his mind.

He let her notice his presence for teh first time. He walks behind the tree line, but he mantain under the spotlights, desapearing a few seconds later. He stops and waits to see if she will decide, or not, to investigate about the strange male walking around teh campus.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 pm

outside a window was where my eyes noticed a masculine figure. I cocked a brow as I watched the figure as it disappeared behind the trees. Normally I would go and see who or what it was, after all the idea of a man on campus was odd but, it was most likely just a professor or one of the headmasters out for a stroll.

I decided to let it slide and move to the dorm's communal showers. I wouldn't undress, I was just going to use a sink to wash my hair with some of the school's shampoo.

"Probably just my imagination... I mean I am socially deprived."

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 am

Vincent only watch her leave and return to the dorm building.

What's the matter with that girl? Maybe she's worried about the "strange incidents" in this island... i need another tatic.

He decide to leave the woods and try to find a way to enter in the dorms. He waits s few minutes, while he start to circle around teh building, searching for the perfect entrance. Vincent smile when he find a half-open window.

Why girls are always so distracted?

Slowly, the shapeshifter open the window and enter in the entrance hall. No sound or stronger smell in the air. He smile once again, and start to follow the scent of the "vampire girl". He stop in the runner, when he listen the soudn of running water.

Vincent decide to create a uncommon scene. He check his own clothes, and smile. He's a little too casual, but it's perfect for the moment. maybe she fall on his lies... or not... he waits and onlystart to walk on teh runner, when she open the door.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm

I still wore my long black dress ass I washed my long raven hair in the sink of the dorm communal showers. I didn't even bother to dry it with a towel. I wrung out my hair the old fashioned way before shaking any spare excess out violently. I took a brush to it and looked myself over , I looked good enough I had to admit I'd looked better but, this wasn't bad.

I smiled silently to myself, a bit of a crooked smile as I turned the door knob pushing it open and walking forward not looking upwards; my eyes were, as usual fixated on the ground.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 am

Vincent watch he leave the bathrron, and he decide to know her in that moment. He start to walk, when she reach the end of the runner. Suddenly, Charlotte will crash herself against someone, almost falling back because of the suprise. Vincent wrap her between his strong arms, holding her against him for a few moments.

Oh! I'm sorry! I don't see you! Please, excuse me! You're hurt?

Charlotte will find herslenf in the middle of large muscular arms, pressed against a rock-hard muscled body with that piercing predatory eyes fix on her eyes. That "nordic god" guy smile to her, while he release her slowly from his hands, making a "accidental" caress on her backs.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 am

My hair was a bit of a mess when I bumped into this man. I assumed most people would have found him incredibly attractive, of course I myself didn't find anyone attractive, of course I didn't know my love was wandering the school raping girls to return to me, I didn't even know that I'd been in love once before.

"Oh it's my fault, I don't quite pay attention to where I go more often than not."

I offered with a toothy smile, my gently pointed teeth making themselves known given how close I was to the man. The 'accidental' touch was ignored, I didn't even appear to have noticed it as I straightened my hair with my gently pointed fingernails.

"I assume you're a professor here then? of course... if you're not I'll have to tell the campus authorities."

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:16 am

I'm new here! Today is my first day as a security guard. I'm searching for the dorms, but i enter in the wrong building. And you? Alone in this building at this hour? Any problem?

"She's really beautiful" He thinks. He smile gently to her, noticing the sutil "vampire" details. She's human... absolutly human... and have a good smell too.

Maybe you can help me! Where is the non-student dorms?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]