View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A potential pet (Open, feel free to join in) 

Post A potential pet (Open, feel free to join in)
My smooth and lustrous form contracted as much as my body would allow, slithering quietly through the dorm hallways, which seemed to be very much empty. The bulbous eye inside of my form could see in all directions, shifting inside of my gelatinous insides. This was all completely new to me. For the past few weeks I had found myself inside of a dark forest, filled with shifting shadows and many different sounds. I tried avoiding most of them, but the ones that attracted my attention were the ones of feminine origin, moans, groans and screams. I had wondered why the girls would be making these noises. My answer was given to me when I found a large, squid-like creature assaulting a nude, young girl with its tentacles, suspending her in the air as it abused the various parts of her body where it could embed its tentacles. When the monster left I had found a liquid residue that had ejected from one of the orifices the squid had abused. I absorbed the subtance and immediately got an affinity for the taste. I had followed the trail, the girl obviously running off, her abused body dripping with the liquid. Surely there would be more!

And thats how I found myself here, exploring this very blocky and empty-looking building. I still did not know how the squid caused the girl to exude this delectable necter, but I would figure it out!

I could hear some footsteps thudding around the corner of the hallway. I immediately made myself scarce, looking left and right to find a place to hide. My smooth skin slid across the floor unhindered but nonetheless I was in the open. Surely they'd kill me or hurt me, or worse yet, deprive me of the sweet necter I craved! I gave up and allowed myself to lay limp on the floor, a small green blob. If I was lucky they wouldn't even notice me. ((Since this monster is still young, it hasn't reached its potential hight or released any tentacles. Refer to my avatar for a pic)).

Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:25 pm

A young woman with vivid pink hair rounded the corner, struggling to carry a large, and apparently heavy cardboard box in her slender arms. Though almost all of her peers were in class, Noel had transfered in a few days after the start of term, so she was left to lug her belongings to her new home all alone.

She approached the green blob obliviously, the box obscuring her view of everything but the ceiling. She abruptly came to a stop just a few steps away from the creature, but still she hadn't noticed it. Carefully Noel shifted the box, holding it against her out thrust hip as she pulled a ring of keys and brightly colored plastic figures off of the chain around her waist and fumbled through them. She wore a scandalously short skirt of red plaid, and from the monster's low perspective it could also see the black lace thong beneath it. A tight, black spaghetti-string tank top hugged her torso, and several black leather bands encircled her wrists, and another her slender neck. After a few moments she found the right key and inserted it into the door, grinning as it swung open with an audible click. The girl's knee-high leather boots passed by the unnoticed monster and into the room beyond.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 pm
Profile WWW

I finally overcame my fear and allowed myself to look at what would certainly be my horrifying doom. It turned out to be a beautiful feminine human. I could feel my protoplasmic insides bubble with nervousness. My eye shifted slightly, gazing across the struggling young female. I rested my view on a laced piece of black cloth underneath her skirt, standing out against her skin. Excitement began to soothe my skin. I quickly thought to myself, thats where it came from! That sweet, sweet.. Whatever it is, I need more of it! I quickly took the chance and rushed at the doorway, sliding between her legs and underneath what looked like a giant spider's web from underneath. A label underneath it identified it as a bed.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Noel drops the box to the floor near a pile of similar containers before flopping back onto her bed, arms flung out wide. She lay there for a few minutes, daydreaming about what she'd do and who she'd meet now that she was at college as she caught her breath.

Before long she bounced back up and walked over to the imposing pile of boxes and went to work unpacking. She bustled around the room, emptying boxes and filling shelves, and struggling to fit her rather large wardrobe into the small closet and chest of drawers that the school provided. She did nothing particularly interesting, aside from a few instances where she bent over to retrieve something from the floor, giving the compact creature hiding under her bed a nice view up her skirt or down her tank top, until she came to the very last box. She blushed slightly as she reached in and pulled out a shoebox. Inside were several volumes of hentai manga, as well as a small number of sex toys. Kneeling down, she slid the box beneath her bed and instantly froze when she spotted the little green blob. Before it had a chance to react, Noel reached out and grasped the little creature.

"What the hell is this...?" She murmered turning it over in her hands. "Looks kinda like a toy...Last girl must've left it here..."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:31 am
Profile WWW

I gurgled softly as I saw more and more of this girl's soft looking flesh. I was attracted to her generous chest and her very cute looking back end. But I held my ground, and remained under the bed. As soon as she grasped me I froze immediately, my immune system beginning to emit a soft odor into the air. The odor was a hormone my body generated to arouse women, causing them to crave sexual indulgence, the only antidote also produced by my body. I didn't know at the time what it did, but it smelled of a sweet, strawberry-like perfume. I gingerly melted into the soft pair of feminine hands holding me, practically reforming into the shape of her palms. I let out a soft purr, excitement rippling through my consciousness.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:11 am

Noel laughed softly, flipping the little semi-gelatinous blob slowly between her palms. A fain scent, almost like strawberries seemed to emanate it and Noel grinned. Strawberries were her favorite food. She idle wondered what the little thing was. It reminded her of the the green goo her 7th grade science class had made, though it was obviously something else, and it wouldn't explain the strange little eyes inside it. It couldn't be an animal, nothing like this existed out in the ocean, let alone in her little dorm room.

Before long though, her mind inexplicably started wandering. She suddenly found herself becoming increasingly aroused with each second. Before she even began to touch herself her nipples stiffened, clearly visible beneath her tight tank top and her pussy moistened just slightly. Setting the little green thing down on her nightstand the lovely young student retrieved the box she'd just stashed beneath her bed and sat it down next to the diminutive monster.

Blissfully unaware that she was dooming herself, Noel lightly bounced over and locked her door, and began shedding clothing as she returned to her bed. First went the little black shirt, quickly followed by the red plaid miniskirt. She paused for a moment, and bent over, sliding her lacy black thong down her shapely legs and kicking it aside. Her pink pussy lips glittered damply as she closed the final few steps towards her new bed, stripping away her bra, the final garment protecting her from the creature's gaze.

She took one of the mangas from her box and flipped it open to her favorite scene. It featured a lovely young singer abducted by a group of obsessed fans. In the scene she'd skipped to, the diva's wrists had been bound together and tied to a hook hanging from the ceiling of the abductor's lair. Noel lay back and began massaging her breasts with her free hand as she slowly flipped through the pages. The Singer's clothes were viscously torn away by her abductors, who proceeded to roughly grope every inch of her voluptuous body. Noel's chest began to rise and fall quickly, her breath becoming heavier as the action escalated. finally, the leader of the abductors decided his new pet had been warmed up enough, two of his underlings each grabbed one of the girl's ankles and pulled her slender legs apart, exposing her dripping pussy. The singer begged for mercy, but of course, it was to no avail. Biting her lip, Noel let her hand travel down and slip between her own legs, and as she turned the page, the ringleader buried his cock deep inside the helpless singer and Noel slipped a finger into her own dripping cunt, moaning wantonly as she did so.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:10 am
Profile WWW

I watched as the girl stripped, her smooth skin becoming a showcase of what I hoped would produce what I wanted. I thought back to the squid I had seen, what it had done to the girl to make her release the sweet enzyme. Before I knew it a piece of cloth fell on me and blocked my line of sight! I absorbed the sweet scent emanating from the bra, slithering underneath it and beyond it, watching her body wrack with self applied pleasure. I quickly slid back and forward again, jumping off the night stand and slamming into the wall, above her line of sight, with a soft splat. I slithered down and looked at where movement was concerned. I could see her fingers working tiredlessly at what looked like a thin slit in her skin. Whatever it was it looked very sensitive, defenseless and the source of the honey I seeked. I made up my mind and jumped, letting out a long squeal as I landed on her chest and involuntarily slipped into her breasts, my cool, smooth skin contorted between her large mounds. I slid up and down the small crevace between her tits as she breathed, her chest movements holding me between her milkers.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Caught up as she was in her self-manipulation, Noel was blissfully unaware of the little creature's movements until it jumped, squealing, from her headboard. The young woman's bright green eyes snapped up just in time to see the "toy" sailing over her head. She gasped as it landed squarely between her bare breasts, and froze for a moment, staring at it.

The shock quickly wore off though and Noel let out a short, sharp scream as she sat bolt-upright, sending the little creature tumbling down to her bed. She scrambled away from it, though her back was up against her headboard almost immediately. She sat back on her knees, her legs spread slightly, with the strange green blob lying just in front of her.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:32 am
Profile WWW

I reacted immediately, lust overtaking my young mind. I immediately sprouted what I thought looked like tentacles, forming them from my soft, flexible skin. I moved towards the girl, my hormone becoming so thick in the air that it nearly suffocated even myself. I slung the two tentacles around her legs, pulling her to me as I felt something grow inside of me. That something happened to be a pair of dicks, growing almost as tall as me. I pointed them forwards, awaiting the girl to become impaled on them.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Noel screamed as the strange creature suddenly sprouted two long appendages that snaked around her thighs and held her with a surprising strength. She tried to struggle, to escape it's grasp, but she had already inhaled a lungful of the aggressor's intoxicating hormones. The lust seeded within her earlier multiplied exponentially, overwhelming her mind. She felt her will to fight fading, replaced by the overwhelming need to be fucked.

Her struggles became weaker, and finally stopped altogether as the creature dragged her towards it, her dripping cunt spread wide as the creature held her slender legs apart. The young woman moaned softly as she looked down and saw two long, thick cocks grow from the green monster's body. In the back of her mind, she knew that she should be screaming, fighting, trying everything within her power to escape but she just couldn't. She felt like she'd go mad if those two massive shafts weren't deep inside her soon.

"Yes!" She screamed, her body bucking like she'd been hit by lightning the moment the creature's twin cocks made contact with her sensitive flesh. A long, low moan escaped her throat as the beast continued to drag her forward, slowly burying it's thick, hard shafts within her tight ass and pussy.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Profile WWW

A feeling that could only be satisfaction shivered through my soft body while my hardened members penetrated the girl, piercing her soft clit and burying into her tight ass. The tentacles wrapped around her thighs began to extend, making their way towards her round and firm breasts. As the full length of my two cocks were submerged inside of her wet pussy and her resistant anal hole, I began quiver slightly as the tips of the dicks parted slightly, allowing a tongue-like appendage to slide out. My dicks contorted, pulling out of her and then drove themselves back inside, deeper this time, so the head of the top dick touched her cervix. The softer and wetter tendril began to work its way along her womb, feeling her soft insides and exploring her womanhood.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Noel's body trembled as the creature's tentacles made their way up it, finally reaching her luscious breasts. She moaned, her own hands joining the tentacles at her chest, rolling and massaging the soft, perky orbs, almost guiding the tendrils. She could feel the cocks buried deep inside her split apart, letting the strange tongue-like extension escape to further explore her helpless body. Before she had a chance to acclimate to the strange new sensation the rock-hard shafts suddenly pulled back, only to plunge in again, harder and deeper than before. She screamed, her voice quivering with pleasure as her juices poured forth, easing the shafts' entrance and nourishing her attacker.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:55 am
Profile WWW

I gurgled in pleasure, the sweet nectar arousing me further. I left the cocks inside of her, deeply plunged, and their extensions continued to tickle and caress, flicking across her insides. My tentacles suddenly slap her hands aside and coil themselves around her breasts, puckering them noticably. From the ends of the tentacles two more of the wet appendages slide out, and they cover her errected mounds. I let out another gurgle as all of the soft appendages begin to open a small mouth on the end, the ones on her breasts sucking on her juicy nipples, the one in her anus merely pushing itself deeper and the one in her vegina sucking in her lukewarm juices.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Noel gasped as the creature slapped away her hands, the unexpectedly rough, dominant action sending another shock of pleasure through the helpless young girl. Obediently her hands fell to her sides, gripping a handful of her silky green bedspread each and holding on for dear life. "Oh, YES!" she cried as the tongue-like appendages began their assault on her sensitive nipples. The sensation brought up the memory of the night she'd been assaulted by a group of her classmates. The two girls had licked and sucked at her small pink nipples as their boyfriends had viciously raped her ass and pussy. Here she was, in nearly the same situation, and a wave of shame washed over her as she realized her treacherous body was reacting in the exact same way. She moaned and screamed, and her tight cunt flowed with her sweet honey, which the strange creature seemed to be enthusiastically drinking up.

(OOC - Sorry about the short absence there, the flu bug that's been terrorizing my town finally caught up to me x_x)

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:40 am
Profile WWW

My soft, curious membranes twitched and flicked through their confines, exploring and prodding the young lady's innards, one of the appendages latching on and beginning to suck on a particularly soft part of her vagina, pressing against it and sucking in the warm flesh slightly. The other appendages were making their way to the deeper caverns of her sex, eventually coming across a very tender cervix. The cock from which they originated pushed in further, ramming the members into her cervix and pushing them into her womb. The soft tendrils flicked and sucked on their new environment, testing its warm juices and pressing up against the warm walls.

The tiny mouths situated on the girl's hardened nipples closed their openings tightly around the erect mounds, and the tentacles themselves tightened around the round, firm and engorged teats. My body gurgled slightly, her warm juices sustaining me and giving my tendrils a newly found burst of energy. The orifices latched onto her blood-filled mounds began to suckle on them, pulling on whatever liquid could be milked from the luscious mounds.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next