View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Walker meats Eater (Swordsman_adrift) 

Post Walker meats Eater (Swordsman_adrift)
The day was done the night came on and thus Vanessa changed into her pajamas, made by her dear friend Emily. She laid down on her bed with a hefty yawn rubbing her eyes looking forward to a good night's sleep.
she closed her eyes and quickly she was sleep, window locked room clean nothing could get in or out.

=-------------------------------------------------------------=
And thus She awoke in the blackness that was a DreamWalker's dreamscape, darkness with a single doorway which she quickly walked through into the collective unconscious, a small part of it at least it was about the size of the island with an equal number of doors to those that slept on the island locked doors for students whom were conscious.

Shikari; Vanessa's avatar in this world, held no tether to her world she didn't need it like most would. Each and every door had a name plate though they were blank if one didn't know the person whom was dreaming the dream.

Deciding on a random door she entered.

This dream was a unique world of night beauty abound the colors of the sky, a beautiful purple and blue with a silvery moon. She loved vivid dreamers like this though the longer she remained the more she noticed it was a stylized version of the island. it was uniquely beautiful with bars & such around it. aparently someone was enjoying the evening as she made out with a student, neither of the two had she seen before she took a seat at the bar that sat outside of a distorted dormitory building and looked to the odd creature at the counter.

"Ummm gin & tonic?"

she asked for and was given promptly. She snickered slightly taking a sip enjoying the flavor as she looked up at the beautiful artistic sky above.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Wed May 28, 2008 10:22 am

Post Re: Walker meats Eater (Swordsman_adrift)
Now that night had fallen, usually Magadon would have been terrorizing a student, reading ancient tomes or contemplating mysteries beyond the ken of human minds.

Usually.

This night, he decided he'd had enough of nubile young students, dusty parchments or questions never even asked. Even a Void-born Nal'senshi needed to rest.

The being of dreamstuff sat cross-legged upon the thick oaken desk in his office, the phylactery set in front of him ticking louder and louder as he drew upon the subtle magic of his native plain. He felt himself break free from the musty scents and dim lights of his office like a sleeper awakening as he felt himself glide towards the Quo'ran, the Dreaming Depths, hunting ground of the Nal since time immemorial.

His immaterial body slid higher and higher into a vast hive-like collection of portals, entrances to the sleeping subconscious of the Academy's inhabitants. He was in the process of lazily picking one when his phylactery began to throb. Instantly, his focus returned.

Eh, what be this?

Magadon swam around many of the entrances, the energies bound within the mask throbbing steadily. He soon came across a particular portal that stirred even the latent dreamstuff that formed his kilt.

Casting a spell of divination, he spied the form of Vanessa Trusdale lounging amidst a sea of color usually associated with night.

Odd, came his thought. This isn't her dream... The Savants, noted for their powers to scour and scan dreams, were able to establish natives and outsiders to the subconscious of any being. Such abilities were quite useful in interrogating other races who happened to prowl dreams. Magadon's curiosity got the better of him. She couldn't be... Could she?

Thoughts and theorem formed within the depthless mind that was the greatest weapon of the Nal. He weaved the raw dreamstuff around him as he entered the riotous depths, taking on the familiar form of a bumbling though enthusiastic teacher.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed May 28, 2008 10:54 am

Enjoyment she slipped off her usual avatar in favor of her own hair and bosom in her miko outfit just long enough at least for her to enjoy the flavor of the dream alcohol; whether it was real or not it was good and brought great memories to her mind of sneaking mixed drinks fro her mother & father's cabinet.

She hummed glancing about herself for a moment as the dream's owner continued to dream of stripping their lover in their ideal campus not too far away oblivious she had a voyeur in her dream, not that she was watching the act she was just silently enjoying the scenery thought up by the artist Vanessa was sure this other girl was.

Still though she had an odd feeling that something had happened to the dream something added or off that just wouldn't let her sit still. she put the glass down and stood stretching her back slightly adjusting her miko wear.

"Can I get a martini? Stirred not shaken please no ice double olive."

the bartender gave the drink and she focused changing her outfit to fit with the scene; the owner's avatar had been in formal wear so she took on that garment, a sleeveless halter dress that attached around the neck black knee length with a black bra & panties under it. just in case someone was here she wanted to just seem like a background element.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 28, 2008 11:44 am

"Normally, I should be the one disapproving of drinking but I'll have to make an exception in this case," came a soft yet resonant voice from somewhere behind Vanessa.

Magadon donned the familiar form of Prof. Anthony Montclair in his usual dark suit, coat and red tie as strode easily towards the counter, eyes alight with warmth and arms behind his back. He slowed down just in front of her to look up at the moon. His eyes trying not to wince at the brightness of the field.

"A pleasant evening, wouldn't you say so, Ms. Trusdale?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed May 28, 2008 12:00 pm

"Very pleasant Professor, Do forgive me for drinking sir; I'd don't wish to go to the basement the stories are quite horrible."

She commented trying her best to just seem like a character in another girl's dream... though she couldn't be sure he wasn't just an element either she couldn't take the chance though; she had yet to learn to differentiate between invaders like herself & dream elements.

The sound of moaning could be heard not far from them as the owner's dream continued their lover licking their womanhood gently.

"Those two are enjoying themselves aren't they?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Prof. Montclair blinked twice in rapid succession. "What lovers?"

A sultry moan attracted his attention then gaze. It looked as if a wave of understanding crashed upon the beach that served as his brain. "Oh, them..."

A soft chuckle escaped his lips briefly before he brought his hand up to cough and clear his thoughts. Prof. Montclair took his seat next to her, coat making no sounds, even for one made of such smooth leather, as he ordered a cup of warm sake.

"I take it then, this isn't your dream?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu May 29, 2008 2:19 am

She looked at the good professor as if she didn't know what he was talking about; then knowing it would seem odd for a dream element not to use the dream's name. She sighed slightly tapping her feet.

"I suppose it is a bit strange for me to not know the dreamer. I'm guessing you're not part of it either then dream elelments don't really ever know it's a dream unless the dreamer is a lucid one."

she commented tapping her heeled feet against the ground, these high heels on her made her at least 6' 7".
A gentle sip of her martini held perfectly by the glass' stem ended her words her golden gaze on him.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 am

He did his delight carefully. Imagine, a human with basic knowledge about dream-walking. Thoughts and notes, he stored away within his fantastic memory for further use.

The professor decided to just be direct with her. No sense in skirting the obvious, after all.

His own golden eyes met hers, meeting her gaze square and directly, almost like a samurai meeting his rival in an Iaijutsu duel. "How long have you been doing this?" he asked Vanessa, his tone forthright.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu May 29, 2008 3:54 am

She looked at him curiously wondering why he cared about it her stance shifting as she finished her glass and put it down on the dream counter.

"At least fifteen years, only have of those did I realize it and was taught what I was doing by my Father."

She offered just looking at him, golden eyes a rare enough trait that she was begining to think he was the same as she was; a Dream walker though she didn't have a clue how wrong she was as she picked up her refilled glass.

"And you Professor, how long have you wandered the dreamscape in your sleep wishing you could have your own dreams?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu May 29, 2008 4:03 am

Prof. Montclair gave her a very thin smile before taking a small sip from the minuscule cup, his own eyes never leaving her own.

"I... Can't dream. It had been that way ever since I was a boy."

A lie yet truth both at the same time. Nal'senshi were incapable of dreaming, that was true. A colleague once postulated that they gain their knowledge through dreams as a substitute to actual dreaming.

He also remembered that it had been him who killed him, taking his essence and knowledge for the Great Well. Besides, the theory a ludicrous fantasy. Nal'senshi could appreciate beauty, but it had no place in the greater scheme.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu May 29, 2008 4:49 am

"It's nice to have someone who understan..."

she sound of the girl moaning made her turn her gaze to a near door gritting her teeth.

"Usually dream sex doesn't last this long when I walk into one... would you care to find a less noisey dream to chat I try to avoid sex when I can."

She shivered finishing her martini with one gulp before droping the olives into her mouth waving to the tender not to give another. Her golden gaze sufficiently frustrated with the sence in the background as it continued with varying degrees of sex.

"As you know more students than me perhaps you could find one you know to be an artist or a writer perhaps a good girl too so they're less likely to be having a wet dream."

She requested of the man she thought was a teacher at their school; she knew him well enough and had seen him around the classrooms she had no reason to distrust him, gold eyes seemed to mark walkers... not that she had been told of the dark things that traversed dreams, the rivals of the walkers.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu May 29, 2008 11:16 am

Magadon knew he'd have to be just. a hint more careful around her. A quick mind ream told him Vanessa had come across vague information about the Nal. Vague, but it was enough to keep her guard up.

Not that it mattered.

She could see a wince in the corner of his eyes as he finished his drink and made the cup disappear with but a clever feat of sleight-of-hand.

"Agreed. I happened to spy one about a beach," Prof. Montclair noted. "The occupants would have gone for swim about now."

That familiar smile most students and a lot of the staff often saw wended its way to his lips.

"Care to chat there?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu May 29, 2008 11:57 am

"The beach hmm... It sounds good enough to me; though I'm sure a formal dress would look out of place."

She commented closing her eyes and waving a hand over herself her clothing altering to a blue pleated skirt & slightly lighter blue buttondown top; a two piece bikini with short esque bottoms though it was basically two pieces of cloth tied togeter by what appeared to be shoe laces under the rest, knowing the occupants here wouldn't notice at this point.

"Would you mind if I just called you monty in here? Professor seems too much like a conscious term in here we're not quite on formal level are we?"

she asked as she awaited him to lead the way to this beach dream wondering what it looked & felt like.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu May 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Now, the twitch was visible as he opened a doorway to the beach. Monty? I've maimed for less.

He cleared his throat again as he led the way. "True, it may be a shade to formal and I am rather fond of John Cleese and his company, but I'd prefer 'Sir Anthony', if it isn't too much trouble."

His tone would brook no nonsense about his name, even if he sounded so polite and urbane. The way his golden eyes seemed to glow with his statements left no doubts. He was a sheathed sword in a pretty lacquered box.

However, he did remember how to be a gentleman and stepped aside, bowing extravagantly in Vanessa's direction.

"Ladies first, said the man," Prof. Montclair whispered smoothly in a carrying tone.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri May 30, 2008 8:02 am

"Sir Anthony... I'll stick to Professor Montclair in that case."

She shrugged quite liking Monty but, still he was a professor in her school and could probably come up with some reason in the conscious world to give her detention if she went against his wishes... and she had no desire to see if the rumors of the basement were true.

When he bowed she couldn't help but mentally roll her eyes and glance back at the dreamer of the prior dream before entering the portal he had created; she knew a walker's abilities grew as they aged and this man was indeed older than her so she dismissed it as just one of those.

"You're too kind you know that, Told you no need to be formal if you don't want to."

she assumed it was being forced as she looked about the sunset colored beach, a bit too much realism for her but, still it had a few quirks; any shadows looked alive as they danced water crashing against rocks; it wasn't the beach on the island that she could tell but she smiled with a deep breath when she noticed the shadows moving.

"Not a bad choice Professor, not bad at all."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Fri May 30, 2008 8:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next