View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The point of page 1(Alucard) 

Post The point of page 1(Alucard)
Zilva had not been in the dorm room when Raven returned. Her eyes moved about as she made sure everything was in place in her dresser drawers. her laptop sat open charging on her nightstand and she sighed gently. she wore a simple outfit. an open sweater, a longsleeved shirt, a teeshirt a bra, a skirt, tights shorts and finally her panties... alright so perhaps it wasn't a simple outfit; but it looked like one anyway. She adjusted her glasses slightly and took a seat on her bed.

She held a simple little book with no title. she turned to the third page and began to look it over curiously eyes wide open along with her ears.

"Seeing the truth behind appearances... interesting looking spell."

she said to herself seeing she was alone in her room for the most part, or so she thought.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:50 am

Post Re: The point of page 1(Alucard)
Alucard had enjoyed Zilva very much. The alien had made sure to find her dorm number after their first encounter, and was delighted to find that she had a roommate. Alucard had wandered into the dorm some time ago, and while disappointed that it couldn't enjoy both, had decided that Raven would likely be enough to sate its hunger...

The massive alien, camouflaged to nigh-invisibility, was watching the student as she looked over her book. As she spoke, however, Alucard frowned a little, wondering if she would be able to see Alucard with the spell. Of course, it likely wouldn't matter; she'd probably be unable to escape before the monster could have its way with her.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

She continued looking over the book muttering something in some language as she'd look around at the room when she completed it.

"Well, interesting there isn't much to see though I can see a couple of things differ... e..n..t.." she paused now eyes landing on Alucard through the camoflauge jaw open as she flipped to the last page of the book; it looked blank but quickly the image of alucard appeared upon it.
"S...so you're... Alucard... creepy name..." she said simple darting off the bed and turning to page sixty three as thebook recommended muttering the spell on it drawing a symbol in the air; a small barrier spell though normally Alucard wouldn't even be able to scratch it the inhibitors would certainly hidner it's power and allow him to break it after some effort. she'd turn to the second page it mentioned and began reading as quickly asshe could before she questioned.

"What are you, what do you want and how the fuck did you get in here?!"

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:01 am

Smirking as the barrier erected itself, Alucard dropped its camouflage. "All good questions," the alien said, its words spoken simultaneously by a wide variety of voices. Tapping against the magical barrier with a massive finger, Alucard licked its lips. "Not bad spell-slinging, either," Alucard said, knocking on the wall of force.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 am
Profile YIM

she didn't thank him for the compliment as he tapped the barrier a small shock and a spark jumping from it a shiver passing through her spine. She stared at him eyes wide and unblinking for now.

"You sound really confident there don't you... now just answer me or go away or I will hurt you Alucard, if that is your name of course... my book gives me a million ways to end you."

she feigned confidence as she bluffed completely; in truth her book in it's limited information on him said 'Avoid confontation at all cost; erect barrier until it grows bored and leaves'

Raven, magus of life

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 am

"Answer you?" Alucard said, again lightly tapping on the barrier. Its grin stretched wider. "I suppose I can take some time off of my schedule to entertain such a notion... for a short time, anyway. I don't want to miss dinner, after all." The alien propped its arm up against the barrier, eyeing her curiously. "So, just what do you want to know?"

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:42 am
Profile YIM

"Alright lets start simply... what do you do here and What do you mean by miss dinner?"

Raven decided to see what the creature did; one of the bits of knowledge her book had left out on this being before her. she placed her hands on her hips tapping her foot as she felt her pocket... a single one of Zilva's little toys was in there, the gift she had been given.

Raven, magus of life

Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:50 am

Alucard spread its arms in an "all-encompassing" gesture. "Here?" Alucard replied, its multitude of voices echoing a little. "I LIVE here, deary." The alien chuckled. "As for the bit about missing dinner, you see, I have a very particular diet, and things get troublesome when I miss a meal."

Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 am
Profile YIM

"And what would this diet be if I may ask Alucard?"

She looked at the being as it leaned against the barrier; unfortunately the book's strongest barrier was immobile she sighed softly sitting down knees to her chest revealing nothing more to the eye, under the skirt was just more cloth.

Raven, magus of life

Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 am

Alucard smirks, thinking for a second on which answer to that question would be the most amusing. After another second's pause, Alucard replies, "Students like yourself." Its twisted grin grew a little wider. "However, if I don't get them regularly enough, say, three a day or so, I find that I have several times as many the next day to sate my hunger." The alien continues to idly tap on the barrier with its massive fingers, each touch the equivalent of a hammer blow.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

each tap offered a loud bass sound shaking the room gently though still not passing the selective soundproofing, one might however think that something large fell during one of the common lesbian encounters in the school.

"Students?! you eat students?!?! how the fuck do you get away with eating students?!"

she seemed a bit panicked now though that calmed when she remembered she was safe thanks to her little book and barrier... well she would be safe had the island not had it's secrets.

Raven, magus of life

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 am

The alien chuckled, continuing to tap on the barrier. "Yes, it's actually quite easy," Alucard said. "Magically-inclined students such as yourself make it a little more difficult, but I like to think that it's worth the effort in those cases."

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Worth the effort... what do we taste better or something..."

Raven said sarcasm thick in her tone as she tapped her foot against the ground behind her barrier gently. ignoring the tapping which more than likely would do nothing to the barrier any time soon.

"So how long before you decide to walk away and find someone else to eat?"

Raven, magus of life

Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 am

"Actually, yes," Alucard said, smirking, "your arcane talents give you a special flavor." The monster tapped the barrier one more time, before its hand formed a fist. "However, finding someone else, when my next meal is so close?" The alien raised its hands over its head, and then brought them down hard on the barrier in a forceful, double-fisted attack. "I don't think I'll be doing that."

Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:05 am
Profile YIM

She gently huffed slightly moving to her feet as the thing spoke dismissive wave offered before it smashed at the barrier; though it didn't break Raven did notice something worriesome, the supposedly indestructable barrier was cracking and straining at his attack. She stared wide eyed now looking at the beast before her.

"You'd better not... I swear if you break that you'll be sorry!"

she threatened as she cast a small unseen spell bringing a few of zilva's bombs from their places into her pockets.

Raven, magus of life

Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next