View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Another lonely day..( Ashlie x Destra ) 

Post Another lonely day..( Ashlie x Destra )
"No class today..i'm sure gonna enjoy this..."

Ashlie sits back in her computer chair - having woken up and showered only moments ago. Thick tufts of red hair dote her sapphire blue eyes - the only thing adorning her body being a little thin white, nearly transparent camisole - barely reaching down over the cleft of her tummy - and hanging off her form a bit due to the size of her chest and the thing being too short - and a pair of thin white lacy panties with a single pink ribbon decorating the front.

Slumping down into her chair, Ashlie heaves a sigh as the whirr of her computer echoes in the room. And not before long, she's browsing the web with one foot up on top of the desk - stretching the little panties on her hips thin...camisole skewed on her upper half. One hand slowly reaches up to adjust her glasses as her pursuits take her into a few more..raunchy websites, wide blue eyes watching as a few girls press against each other, feverishly rubbing against one another while being oiled with some sensitivity gel.

A slow pink flush begins to creep on Ashlee's cheek, and her eyes drift to her dorm door, ensuring it's locked...before turning the volume up to let a few of the moans linger in the room.

And with that, one hand begins to run down the front of her tummy...the detail of her panties lifting up as her fingertips slip underneath....

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Another lonely day..( Ashlie x Destra )
Destra was looking through the dimensional veil at the dorms. It was weekend and there were no classes. That meant most of the students would be out and about. There were a select few individuals though, who decided to stay in their dorm room. The most obvious term for a small group of individuals in this category was closet perverts. Destra was currently trying to sense out any sexual energy, despite how small it might seem.

Ah I knew it was only a matter of time, before one showed themselves. Licking her lips, she changed the veil to the location of this energy. She was treated to a girl just beginning to play with herself. Destra's eyes scanned the girl. Her mauve locks were waist long from her guess, and well kept. Her blue orbs were apparently very much interested in what’s on the computer screen. The transparency of the girl’s camisole was rather refreshing. Here was a girl not afraid to hide her bosom. She had seen bigger, but for the girl her bosom was accentuated nicely to her finger.

Letting her eyes drift down to where the girl was currently stimulating herself. Destra's lips skewed into disappointment, as she wouldn't be treated to a view of the girl’s sex. She had seen enough of the girl to give her the desire to feed upon her energy. It was just a matter of finding something that she could use on the girl. Changing the view to behind the girl, Destra saw what type of web site she was looking at. Oh so she's the type who prefers full body contact. I can arrange that very easily.

Ashlie would feel something pull her, and then her vision going black. Had someone broking into her room, and kidnapped her, or did she just pass out from a sudden climax? It didn't matter, as she would find herself in a locker room sitting on a wooden bench. She would hear a crowd cheering outside, and then a knock on the locker room door before it opened.

A person would walk into the room looking at Ashlie up and down. "Okay it’s your turn. I wish you luck in your debut match, if you'll just follow me to the ring." The person would lead Ashlie to a door, as it was opened. The girl would see a room full of tables with various men wearing mask, and dressed in suits. There were even a few well dressed women, sitting at the tables also wearing mask. In the center was the room was a cage, and inside that cage was a wrestling ring. Was the cage to keep the girl in or the patrons out?

On one side of the ring was a woman wearing nothing, but black silk bra and panties. The woman's silver hair was shorter then Ashlie's own, and her hazel eyes seemed to be very friendly. Her bosom filled her bra out nicely, but not to the point it seem too small. The woman's arm, hip, and legs were very slender. Her stomach and thighs were taught as if she had been doing this for a few years.

"Please welcome are next wrestler, This is her debut match in the Lesbian Wrestling Federation. Give a nice warm welcome to Ashlie." The crowd’s attention was all the sudden focused on the girl, as she stood in the door way. "Her opponent for tonight will be seductress. What type of match will the rookie show us tonight?"

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:58 am

And for a few moments, Ashlie 's fingertips swivel over her barren slit - the silhouette of her fingers shifting about underneath the thin little undergarments that cup her bottom. Ashlie's chest wasn't horribly large or oversized - merely two handfuls of flesh, and little more.

Though, just as her fingers begin to find her sweet spots - she'd feel that ..sudden floaty sensation..and as those pretty little blue eyes shift open again - her eyes go wide as she realizes exactly where she is.

A locker room...? Wh..what the?

Ashlie's teeth bare into the glossy pink flesh of her lower lip - breathing sharpening for just a moment. And as a figure enters - her eyes immediately flicker to her. "H.huh? Follow..y..you?" Adorned in nothing but the same thin camisole and lacy undergarments, her eyes widen as the figure leads her through the crowds - and into the cage.

Though, in contrast to the girl on the other side of the ring, Ashlie wasn't quite...as well defined...though, the almost normal glance in her eyes seemed to keep the redhead lingering off guard. Her hands clutch her camisole to the curves of her chest - trying to hide her slightly stiffened nipples....

L...Lesbian wrestling federation? No way...this..is this real? Ashlie reaches down, and pinches at her own toned little bottom cheek - and lets out a tiny little squeak. This *is* real....! And...my opponent is..the seductress? Wh...what..? You're kidding me...

Ashlie's heart thumps against the front of her chest...this was her fantasy..turned real. But..could she really compete?

"U-uhm..n-nice to meet you, I'm Ashlie.." the redhead mutters on the opposite side of the arena - and despite her cordiality - the little damp spot in the front of her panties belied her true self..

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM

"This match is being fought under submission rules. The only way to win is to make your opponent submit, or cum. The loser of this match will have to do whatever the winner wants, until their next match." The seductress was looking over her opponent. Her eyes lingering on the wet spot showing through the girl’s undergarment. "There's no need to be shy dear. I know your first time is all ways nervous, but were all a bit perverted here."

The bell would ring, signaling the start of the match. The seductress would move to the center of the ring. "Come on I'll let you make the first move Ashlie." The crowd cheered at the seductress generosity, to her rookie opponent. The crowd waited in anticipation, waiting to see what Ashlie would do. It was now her chance to get the upper hand in the match.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:55 am

"S..submit or..c...cum?"

Ashlie can feel her cheeks burn with realiziation that she was a part of her fantasy - the thin little camisole skewed on her shoulders - the outer, rounded curve of one breast left slightly bare. And before she can even take the time to adjust herself - Ashlie hears the bell ring out..

And of course, the taunting of her "opponent" does goad Ashley a slight bit - hips retaining that delicate sweet little feminine sway with each step as she patters forward....

"You're really going to...let me..to..?" she asks, but seeing that reaffirming stare in her eyes, Ashlie clears her throat.

Testing herself, she moves forward, toned little thighs drawing tense as she nears the seductress...and attempts to slip behind her with a pivot of her heel...arms wrapping about her waist - and hands trying to pry off her top - Ashlie's breath warm against her ear. If that were successful, she'd go after her lower garments in the same motion...

This..this is real life, right? It..it's not staged..I..I can hold out from cumming if the time comes, right..?

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:09 am
Profile YIM

Oh what a surprise she has some speed. Unfortunately Ashlie would feel her wrist begin grabbed. "Of course this is real Ashlie. You don't need to hold out, if you feel like cumming during the match do so. You be surprised how sensitive some of the girls in the back are. Word of advice groping me would have been better, then trying to remove my bra." Ashlie would suddenly feel herself being tossed over the Seductress' womanly hips.

Ashlie would notice one of her wrist was being held onto still. "You really should come to the ring dressed properly; if you look so disheveled then you might as well..." Ashlie would suddenly feel her camisole pulled over her head, and off her body. "Come to the ring half naked." The crowd lets out a cheer, as Ashile's well developed bosom was exposed to them.

Walking away and tossing the piece of clothing to the floor. Ashlie could hear the ring announcers from where ever they were. "Oh my, that was an excellent reversal by Seductress. Not only did it keep her bra on, but it got Ashlie half naked. Yup, this is the part where most rookies break down, and lose focus. It seems Seductress isn't paying Ashlie much attention. I guess she doesn't view the rookie, as a threat."

It was obvious the woman known as Seductress wasn't paying attention. She was too busy stretching herself out. Then again it could have been a part of the woman's strategy. It seems that Seductress was taunting Ashlie with her slender waist line, womanly hips, and as she bent over Ashlie would notice the woman's firm behind. "Well I wonder what the rookie is going to do in this situation."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Ashlie blinks as her advances are stopped in her tracks. This was real...and this woman was * experienced! * Her bare legs wriggle as she teeters off balance, dangling upside-down...bare breasts dangling out tantalizingly. Ashlie's camisole is yanked off with one swift motion - leaving her slightly stiffened pink nipples bared - as well as either rounded swell of her chest..

With so many people watching, Ashlie begins to get a head rush...trying to cover her breasts with one arm - mounds of flesh squished against the back of it.

And all the topless redhead can do is watch as "The Seductress" shuffles across the room and bends over at the waist..the closet pervert lingering in Ashlie as she beds over, eyes rolling down the curves of her hips...

L..lose focus? N..nothing too bad has happened..yet..

Ashlie's hips dip into a half-squat as she gets ready to pounce at the girl in front of her...though, she does pause for a moment..

[i]D..does this mean they really have naughty special moves...and everything? I..I can't believe i'm..[i]

Watching her bend over - Ashlie tries to take it as an opporitunity...if she got her to the ground, she could do whatever she wanted, right? Taking a running leap towards "The Seductress" - trying to land her hips right on her back to take her to the floor - thick red hair veiling her eyes...

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 pm
Profile YIM

Done posturing and taunting the rookie, Seductress turned around to see the girl jump into the air, and try for some awkward move. Ashlie would feel a hand on her bosom, as it was massaged. Then she would feel her body hit the mat. To ensure that the girl wasn't getting up soon, Seductress pinned her arms down with her legs. Ashlie's body would be somewhat doubled over, with her legs wide open.

"It's not good to hesitate in these types of matches, and it seems your all ready wet down here." The Seductress would rub, and prod the wet area on her opponent’s panties with her finger. "You smell just like a piece of fruit. I wonder if you taste like one." The seductress head would lower, as her tongue began liking at Ashlie's sex through her panties."

"I don't know what the rookie was going for there, but it was reversed nicely. Yup now Seductress has her in a pin turned submissive position. Yup can't win the match by pin fall, but you sure can win by making your opponent submit, or climax. I wonder how long the rookie can hold out, or maybe she can find a way to reverse her position. All I know is the crowd seems to be enjoying this one sided match."

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Ashlie blinks as she so suddenly feels a hand cupping her bare bottom flesh - silky soft skin no doubt feeling quite nice to a groping hand...and of course, in less than a moment or two - Ashlie is dangling upside down, and doubled over - red hair pooled out underneath of her - breasts dangling slightly in her face.

Wh..wha? I .I didn't even see what happened!

Ashlie groans as wandering fingertips travel over the cleft of her slit through the thin lavender undergarments - smearing the wet spot out through the fabric, and making her panties slightly transparent.

N..no ..not like this..!

Ashlie's hands grip lightly at the girl's thighs that pin her arms to the floor - though her cute little bottom twitches as The Seductress' tongue slithers over her quickly moistening panties - a projected little groan pushing out from her lips as her bare torso twists slightly..

Oh..oh god..she's masturbating me in front of all of these people....

Ashlie could feel the heat of her sex throbbing through the thin undergarments - nipples already quickly stiffening. She *was* living out her fetish after all..

T..there's no way..I...I can just cum, right? Ashlie's teeth press down gently into the glossy pink flesh of her lower lip - a single hot breath pushing out from her lips...

"Lemme..g..go.." ..so she said, but the way her body was throbbing..was certainly saying a few things in a different language...

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 pm
Profile YIM

Seductress finger began to rub, and prod the entrance to Ashlie's sex. "Oh but I can't let go. Even though I can't pin you, this is still a submissive position, and so it’s legal. Did you forget the rules Ashlie? Victory can only be determined by submission, or making your opponent cum. Considering this isn't a submission you can't tap out. You either find a way out, or your very much going to lose this match."

Reaching her thumbs down she lopped them around Ashlie's panties. "You seem unable to move, so I'll just rid you of this. Ashlie could feel her damp panties being moved up past her knees. "Now you and everyone else can see your naughty bits, and when you finally climax." Seductress brought to fingers to Ashlie's nether lips, and began to rub them. At the finish of each down stroke, she would spread her opponents nether lips open. "It's only a matter of time before you cum, and its only a matter of time before my fingers go deeper. I would hurry, and find a way out quickly if I were you."

The crowd seemed to go ballistic, at the site of Ashlie's moistening crotch. Seductress would take her free hand, and slap Ashlie on her firm cheek. Her fingers stimulating her crotch adding a new motion in teasing the girls stiffing bud. "Oh my, this match could be over very soon. That is unless the rookie can find a way to reverse her situation. I guess Seductress was too much for this rookie. I actually think some of the ringside bunny girls; have started to hand out special services because of this." The question on every one’s mind would this match be over quickly, or would the rookie find a way to turn it around?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:14 am

"Oooh..ahn..n..no! H-hey!" Ashlie blinks, still looking up to The Seductress over the swells of her own breasts in panic as she feels her panties turn inside out as the moist little things run up her legs - dangling off one foot as little more than a moist souvenir.

The Seductress can feel Ashlie's dangling thighs stiffen a bit as bare fingers make contact with her throbbing sex - and as the massaging begins, Ashlie's head rolls to the side, teeth seizing up a few tufts of strawberry red hair. Her bare breasts dangling..pert little nipples having stiffened into two hard nubs at this point...

Shlick..schlick..schlick... Ashlie's hips tremble as The seductress finds her throbbing clitoris and begins to work it as well - her moans going higher pitch momentarily....feeling the cool air glide over her open pussy lips every time her captor parts them..

But no mistake...Ashlie was *quickly* getting *very* turned on...cheeks burning almost as bright as red as her hair.

In desperation - Ashlie gives a single, hard jerk of her body back to try and free herself..though, with those fingers working her throbbing genetalia..it definately wasn't at full power..

Oh..oh god..she's right! If..if she keeps this up, i'm really gonna cum...!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:04 am
Profile YIM

Loosening her legs feeling the girl wasn't going anywhere. The Seductress was suddenly surprised at the girl’s sudden attempt to escape. It might not have been intentional on Ashlie's part, but one of her legs hit the woman on the forehead. Unfortunately Ashlie's back roll maneuver had sent her panties sling shooting to the outside of the ring. This left the girl rather exposed to the audience. The way she landed didn't help, since her legs were spread wide enough that any one behind her could see her glistening cunt.

In fact a few of the men behind her got a nosebleed just from staring. Seductress shook her head, as she had been backed into the corner. Ashlie's tighten thighs had served to give her accidental kick some power to it. "Oh my, and the rookie finds a way out of her rather submissive situation. Although the rookie is completely naked now, it seems her counter even managed to leave the Seductress dazed." The audience seems to be in utter silence, as it seemed Ashlie had an opening she might be able to take advantage of.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 am

Ashlie crawls off for just a moment to take a breather - still feeling bits of her own honey fresh on her thighs, panting as she fights for breath - hair splayed unceremoniously over her eyes and lips...

This..this isn't even fair! I..I've been thrown into my fetish...it..I'm so totally handicapped! Somehow wishing she'd kept in training more, Ashlie narrows her eyes - quickly taking the opporitunity to roll behind The Seductress, and try seducing of her own. Her feet clamp down between the girl's thighs, and pressing her bare breasts against her back - hard nipples raking against her neck - Ashlie rocks back, hard, and tries to fasten the girl's arms underneath her thighs, pinning her with her body weight, and using her feet to keep her thighs spread.

Curious little fingers run up the front of her chest, thumbs trailing circles around her nipples through the fabric ..before pushing down, and massaging at the insides of The Seductress' thighs..before one fingertip rides over the cleft of her slit - two fingers following her sex - the girl's neck settled against Ashlie's pelvis, and Ashlie's breasts just hanging tantalizingly out of hand reach - just above her eyes.

.*pant* ..."Ha..I .have you...!"

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

Seductress eyes widened as Ashlie jumped onto her back. The seductress felt the increased weight and sudden pull on her back. What type of hold is this? The sheer impracticality of it was catching the woman off guard. Trying to wriggle free, as the young woman began her own erotic attack. Feeling Ashlie's fingers go to work under her bra

The temperature in her body was rising at a slow and steady rate. The seductress cheeks were slowly gown flush, as her breathing began to become more rapid. A soft moan would leave the woman's luscious lips, as her sex was being stroked. Ashlie would notice moister starting to come out of her opponent’s sex.

I'm not losing this match to this rookie. The seductress began to wiggle, and worm harder. Her hands finally slid free due to the juices on Ashlie’s thighs. “Well you apparently don’t have me.” Using her now free hands, the seductress planted them one the mat, while arching her back. Ashlie would feel her legs straining to hold her opponent down, before the seductress popped free from her hold. Instead of getting back to her feet, the seductress laid herself on top of the rookie.

“Now you’ve upset me Ashlie. Teasing me with these seductive melons, I guess I’ll have to take the gloves off now.” The seductress would begin to mold and play with Ashlie’s bosom. She could feel Seductress thumbs occasionally flick and rub her peaks, as the woman’s knee rubbed against her sex. Seductress lowered her lips onto Ashlie’s pressing up against them passionately. The young woman could feel her opponents tongue trying to gain entry into her mouth.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Ashlie blinks as her..impromptu hold was usurped. As the seductress quickly shifts the direction of the match - Ashlie can feel herself topple back against the canvas with a thud - and feels her knee wedge between her legs - massaging inward as her genitals - leaving a little wet streak along her thigh. Ashlie's hands try to fight against the things pawing at her chest flesh - feeling those orbs bulge between her fingers - both her nipples still stiff little points.

She's doing it again...oh god....i'm so wet...

A tiny little pant falls from her lips against the girl atop of her - which parts them enough to allow the girl's tongue to slip inside....the faintest murmurs and pleads exiting against her lips - a thin little line of saliva running down the edge of her chin...

Ungh...oh ..oh god...I can't just let her do this...can I..? But..it feels so..* good * ..mmmh..

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next