View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 While the Cousin’s Away … (Zhiric & Anairah) 

Post While the Cousin’s Away … (Zhiric & Anairah)
Allirabeth:
“Ana I’m glad that you have made a lot of new friends here, but I can’t always hang out with you. You go ahead though, have fun, I just need to finish up a bunch of homework. You’ll see the longer you’re here, they start to pile on the homework, so enjoy your freedom while you still have it”, I said to my dear cousin as we walked back to our dorm room. She gave me a pout, but I smiled back at her putting my arm around her shoulders to reassure her that it was ok to leave me. We are both so social and have made lots of new friends here, but my day to play was definitely not today.

I put the key in, and unlocked the door for us, and we entered. It was just as we left it, tighty and always organized. I was starving, not having eaten much all morning, and headed for the kitchen area to make a sandwich.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Post Re: While the Cousin’s Away … (Zhiric & Anairah)
Anairah:
Smiling back at my dear cousin Alli, I poked her in the ribs to make her laugh and know I was okay. “I’ll miss you Alli, but next time you have to come with us”, I said scrambling around the room to put my school work away. Then I had to figure out what I should wear, I’d never been horseback riding before.

At Alli’s suggestion, I put on one of my few pairs of jeans and a t-shirt. I didn’t have anything “grubby”, so I hoped that my snug sparkle stonewashed denim, and my almost sheer pink top, leaving no imagination to my curves, with shorter then short sleeves would do. I did have sneakers though and a pair of socks, surprisingly, so I put them on and hopped up to take my Wonderwoman pose looking for a wardrobe approval. “Well? How do I look?”

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Absolutely delectable. Zhiric approved as he simultaneously dropped the illusion for Anariah and enveloped her into the one he had on her cousin, masking them both. He struck from right beside her, tentacle pushing into her mouth and one grabbing both her wrists in successing and wrapping around them. They were effectively pinned to her lower back. His hands then entered the forray, reaching for her breasts, molding and getting a feel for their shape.

Relax. Why not tell me your name? Don't worry too much about talking, I can hear what you think, if that makes it easier for you. He started with the suggestion, then followed with a question. It worked on Allirabeth, might as well try this 'cousin' of hers.

Speaking of Allirabeth, she would be getting flashbacks from her 'encounter' with Zhiric. They wouldn't set off any sort of sirens in the back of her head. Various sections of it, especially the most vivid parts, flooded in and began to flow into others. His last words to her slightly echoing as a cryptic reminder.

Farewell, Allirabeth. If you ever wish to see me again... Think long and hard, and I shall find you.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 am

Alli:
I heard Ana’s question, and my lips were forming the shapes of words, but suddenly I drifted, not even remembering what she was asking me. It should have been apparent as she posed in front of me, hands on her hips and breasts at full attention … but all I could think of was Zhiric.

Why would I choose to remember such an experience, and, why would I suddenly feel aroused by the images. I thought I had managed to block it from my mind, although I swear I dreamt about it once or twice when I’ve woken up in a sweat.

Ah yes … “You look fabulous dear. The horses don’t stand a chance”, I finally answered, giggling to myself and putting the last few touches on my sandwich, trying to ignore my damp folds.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 am

Ana:
The smiling mouth that was so patiently waiting for a compliment to release it’s hold, was suddenly jammed full. As I stood in the middle of our dorm room, right in front of Alli, my hands were bound, and I had difficulty breathing as panic flooded through my veins. Something had hold of me, was groping me, almost gagging me, and asking my name. The obviously male voice in my head added to the panic. I had already experienced a couple run-ins with the only male beings on this island, and those flashbacks sort of over road any reply I might have had for him.

My biggest shock of all though, was the fact that Alli was going on like nothing odd was happening. All my mind was doing was trying to yell to her through gagged tongue, a jumble between “RUN Alli!” and “HELP Me!”.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 am

The Vedric laughed hysterically in his mind as he watched Anariah try to warn her cousin. Silly girl. She can't hear you. Zhiric corrected as his hands continued to grope and mold her chest. The tendril in her mouth ceaselessly worked away at the orifice. Another one snaked down the front of her jeans and began wriggling over her panties, threatening to pop the zipper and snap. Now, isn't this just enjoyable?

Allirabeth's mental images didn't stop. They only intensified. Zhiric then put Anariah in her position in that attack and posed a question in a mix of her voice and his, so she wouldn't suspect.

What would you do to prevent this?
How far would I go?
Could you do it?
Would I do it?
Is it worth anything?
Even my body?

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 am

Alli:
As I took a bite of the bread, I soon visualized something other then just a sandwich in my mouth. I stopped chewing, frozen like a deer on the freeway. In place of the almost gagging peanut butter, was Zhiric’s tentacle thrusting away at my mouth and throat while his massive cock pounded my pussy, and my arms were suspended in the air. My heart began to race, and then it stopped beating all together … the vision changed instantly, and now what I was seeing wasn’t being done to me at all. It was Ana.

Questions began to fill my head sparking answers to flow just as quickly as if I were being interrogated.

What would you do to prevent this? ... “Anything”, I thought.
Could you do it? ... “Yes”, I thought, taking a deep breath to get my heart beating again.
Is it worth anything? ... “Yes”, I finally said out loud.
Even my body? ... “Yes, I would give you my body in place of hers”, I added without hesitation.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 am

Ana:
“NO!, NO!, what are you doing?”, I thought as strongly as if I were yelling it at the top of my lungs, but only muffled groans were heard, by everyone but Alli. The tears that filled my eyes wouldn’t wash away this attach, nor would they make Alli hear me, but the anger and frustration building had to escape my body somehow.

His push deeper inside my clothes added fear to the brewing pot of emotions. I came to this school untouched, and here again it was obvious that this monster had definite intentions. The only comfort was that for what ever reason, he was attacking me, and leaving my dear cousin unharmed by his lustful pursuit.

I squirmed and groaned trying my best to break free. My will regaining strength kept me struggling. “He will have to take it from me”, I thought as I tried to kick him, not fully realizing that he could hear my thoughts clearly.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:22 am

And take it from you I shall. He easily quipped back as his tentacle popped the snap of Ana's pants, the zipper easily being pushed apart as though it wasn't even there. Zhiric pulled up her top and cupped her now bare breasts, fondling and carressing her mounds and occasionaly pinching her nipples.

About the time Allirabeth said she'd give her body to prevent this being Anariah, he casually dropped his illusion and restrained her much like her sister was, hands pressed behind back and mouth filled. She however, being used to the monster, got a full bend at the waist as her top was shredded down the front and whatever bottoms being torn away, leaving her naked as the day she was born. One of his apendages quickly found a home in her already damp pussy.

Hello again, dear Allirabeth, how have you been? He asked where they both could hear him.

-Valrina's profile

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:10 am

Alli:
My senses, seconds away from overload, brought tears to my eyes. I was not one to swear, but “YOU FUCK!!” was all that came to my mind, but a gagging grown was all that left my filled mouth, as I saw my dear cousin already in this monster’s grasp. I was determined that I would not let him do this again to me again, and someone I cared about, and I struggled against his strong over powering grip on me. I could see he already had violated her somehow right in the same room with me, and I didn’t see how that was even possible.

A high-pitched squeal bust out of me, still muffled by the tentacle halfway down my throat, as he rammed himself inside my exposed pussy. It was more of a surprise then painful, so I assumed it was not his cock, not yet, but it would have been worse if I wasn’t already wet. For whatever reason, I was already aroused by the thoughts of what had happened before. I hated that my body somehow found pleasure in being forced to take him completely, drink down his cum, and lick the private places of my pink haired friend.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Ana:
Muffled groans of resistance bounced off the walls, and finally I caught the horrified glance of my Allli’s eyes. Somehow through all of this she didn’t, or couldn’t see what was being done to me, but now she saw all to well. This monster seemed to feed on the fear in both of our eyes at watching the other being violated.

Both of our mouths were being forced to take in his long thick appendages deep enough to gag us both, but then I watched her obvious reaction of being entered in a different way. He had bent her over and rammed her pussy or ass, I wasn’t sure, and she yelled out a muffled scream. My heart sunk, and then sunk even further when he knew her full name, and it appeared had been with her before.

“Why did she not tell me of these things”, I thought tears streaming down my face. This was the second time I had been caught in the web meant for her or because of her it seemed.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Zhiric laughed at their thoughts combined as they drifted across their minds and into his. One wondered how the other knew of him, and the other, dear sweet Allirabeth, wondered how the Vedric could be doing this right infront of her.

You both ask so many questions. He commented casually as he continues his relentless assault on the cousins. His hands tweaked and molded the bare flesh of Anariah's peaks while tentacles never stopped pressing at the locations he'd already placed them at.

-Valrina's profile

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Alli:
My pussy continued to receive him against my wishes, and my words were still muffled, but my conscioiusness began to adjust to what was actually happening. I knew he could hear my thoughts, and I then remembered that he had manipulated my vision before, so why not now? Despite my voluntary amentia, it was all making sense to me now.

“Just let her go”, I thought, trying to communicate with him as my breaths were spasms in response to his thrusts inside my body from both ends. “Stop this please”, I begged even though my pussy glistened for more.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Ana:
My thoughts went blank and my senses took over. I swear I was feeling the violation times two, as if I could feel what he was doing to my cousin as well as me. My urges turned primal, my tits ached and my pussy throbbed, and I wanted to flee this place … but not without Alli.

I continued to strain my muscles to break free of him, but he continued to squirm around in my pants even though my mind begged repeatedly in an almost frenzied state, “Let us go. Let us go. What do you want? Let us go.”

Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

What do I want? He asked in response to Anariah's question. I want you lovely ladies to enjoy yourselves as much as possible. He slowly started moving Anariah's panties aside, a hand trading places with the tentacle. The apendage wrapped around her left breast while he gently stroked up and down her semi-exposed slit, slowly exposing more and more as he went.

He began gently playing on Anariah's mental state, subtly letting her thing that she'd be safe so long as Allirabeth was here.

Stop? Allirabeth, how could I ever so such a thing? He took a tone of mock offense. And to think I came back just to see you. After all, you were thinking of me, weren't you?

-Valrina's profile

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next