View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fun in the Morning [for Melanie] 

Post Fun in the Morning [for Melanie]
Now that it was the weekend, there weren't that many who still got up early in the morning with there being no classes at all, instead opting to sleep in a few as if it was something they had earned after a long week of studying and working. With the sun barely cracking over the horizon, Lujuria was roaming the halls of the dorms as usual, having enjoyed several of the students in the night along with a brief nap. Now, though, he was in the mood for another girl and hence had chose to prowl the dorms as most of them would still be on the premises, still sleeping away peacefully.

Sure, it was very much like shooting fish in a barrel but... It was too much early in the morning to put up with a girl fighting and screaming. Thus, the monster moved quietly along the hall, his progress quite slow as he was sending tentacles made out of liquid darkness to slide under the doors and look around for a suitable female for him. Most of them were sleeping, with their roommates present, and several were already up and about, busy with showering or hitting the books already. There was even the occasional room where the occupants were being raped already.

No, he would leave them in the search of a room where there was just a student all on her lonesome for him to ambush. It didn't take him long before one of the tentacles reporting such a room to him. Smirking, Lujuria stopped and turned to look at the door he had just passed by as the liquid darkness faded away into ordinary shadows, no longer needed for now. Positioning himself in front of the door, Lujuria brought his hand up and rapped on the hard surface with a bit of force. Ah, well, they always said breakfast was the most important meal of the day, didn't they?

Lujuria merely licked his lips at the thought of tasting yet another woman.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 am

Post Re: Fun in the Morning [for Melanie]
Melanie spat out the toothpaste, rinsed her mouth and flopped back down on her bed. What else was she supposed to do on a Saturday morning? It was the best time to do something completely fun and exciting, but at the moment, she couldn't think of a thing. She stared at the ceiling absentmindedly as she considered the things she had been doing since she got to Shokushu. Dang, it was WEIRD. It was as if the school was just toying with her at times. Crazy timings, secret meetings, and crazy students? Sure, that was the usual college deal, but there was something sinister about Shokushu.

Melanie got a up again, deciding to get some exercise in. She began with repetitions of push-ups and sit-ups. She always found the feeling of having a taut stomach to be exhilarating, and often enjoyed looking over her body in the full mirror that room had for almost no explicable reason. She always left her bra on though. She never really enjoyed looking at them. She had no particular reason to be proud of them anyways.
As finished her fifth set, Melanie heard an ominous knocking on the door. At first, Melanie tensed at the thought, but she figured it could be one of her new friends. Shrugging to her self as she drained her water bottle, Melanie shouted out "Coming!" before walking over to the door. Each foot fall seemed more and more cautious as she walked towards the portal. She stretched out her fingers, but couldn't shake the eerie feeling that something was about to happen. It couldn't be a monster, could it? Like Aegir.
But wait a sec. None would actually be so patient as to actually knock on a door, right?

Melanie opened the door, expecting to see a fellow student. Instead, she saw a man... She froze. A man? In an all-female campus? In the middle of nowhere?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 am
Profile YIM

A man was what she certainly saw, even with the weird mix of blond and blue-dyed hair, the piercings and all, and the ultra-stylish clothes. It looked very much as if he belonged at some sort of celebrity party or even on the stage of some concert. There was no doubt that Ria had certainly changed his appearance the most. The only proof of his inhumanity as far as anyone could see were his heavy crimson eyes, now concealed behind dark sunglasses, the black horns that remained as invisible as ever, and the sharp razor teeth he kept carefully concealed behind his lips. He had heard the girl and waited, something the old Luju wouldn't have done as impatient as he was. Now that he was patient, the new Lujuria had no problems with waiting for the door to open. After all, what monster would do that? None would actually be so patient as to knock on a door, right?

As soon as the door opened, Melanie wasn't the only one to freeze, struck by surprise. Lujuria raised his eyebrow as he took in the sight of the girl, standing at her door with only a bra to cover her chest. Not that it was an unpleasant sight, no. Perish the thought. Letting out a low whistle, Lujuria grinned as he raised a hand as if to say 'hi' and spoke in a lilting but deep voice, "Well, that's a first for me, a girl with her shirt off already." As strange as he looked, his presence was even stranger after all. A male? On an all-female campus? In the middle of nowhere? This screamed 'monster'. But... Ah, fuck it. "You know, I miss all the good old days when I still had a human form that could fit in better than what I got now." Lujuria chuckled as he shifted his foot forward, sliding in front of the doorframe as to prevent her from shutting the door in his face. Even if she tried to slam the door on his foot, it wasn't going to hurt because, well, he wasn't real after all.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 am

A first? Razor sharp teeth? This was a first for Melanie as well. She was allowed to get the first strike on a monster? It probably never occurred to her to even try closing the door. Judging by the man's aura and his voice, he was obviously not about to be stopped by a wood door. She diverted to the only action she could think of: violence. She lashed out, apparently, screaming out in a standard ke-ei. Of course, such a risky course of action was not entirely in character for Melanie DuPont. In fact, the three quick strikes were never actually intended to hit his body.

Indeed, Melanie just wanted to scream out and alert those who would be listening of danger. Hearing a shriek first thing in the morning? Of course there was something wrong. Melanie's first actual attempt at contact with the creature was to kick right where it hurts- in the balls.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 am
Profile YIM

"How rude, and I was nice enough to try and be civil." Lujuria chuckled as he moved faster than any human had a right to move, his left hand closing around the girl's ankle, stopping her from putting his testicles in the hurt locker, not that she could actually have managed it, but still, you just don't kick a man in the gonads. It just ain't right. The monster grinned as he leaned forward a bit and grabbed the girl's mouth with his right hand, stopping any attempts to scream out for help. Instead, the monster lifted her leg up further until it tipped her off balance and pushed the girl back into her room. "You should see a therapist, if you got a problem with anger management... Trying to kick a man in the balls like that..." Lujuria chuckled again as he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him and locking it.

Without even looking back, he willed liquid darkness into existence again, allowing the black liquid to flow over the doorknob, making it impossible to grip. Lujuria only smiled down at Melanie as he began to approach her slowly, making a fist with one hand and smashing it into the palm of another hand. "Where was I, anyway? Oh yeah, as seeing as it's the morning and all, I figured I could use a bit of fun and... Well, here we are." The monster grinned again, showing off the razor sharp teeth that curved into frightening looking fangs. He then looked around the room before returning his gaze to the girl. "Well, there's two ways this can go down, and in both of them, you're naked and moaning like a slut. Why don't we go with the easy way, huh?" Not even bothering to press his attack, he was simply content to messing with the woman and seeing how she would react. Beside if she tried to attack him again, the same thing would only happen. And there was always the possibility of him snapping those terrible fingers of her and manipulating the girl like a puppet.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am

"I'll take the third option then," Melanie curtly replied, getting into fighting stance again. Her technique was supposed to be self-defensive mostly. Usually, guys were the first to attack in the ring, and it was there Melanie had the advantage. Sure, the guy could stop her ankle, but Melanie was unfazed. A lucky break, she reasoned to herself. She could win this fight. All she needed to do was concentrate and take this guy out- the same way she always did.

Except, none of her attackers had even had the intention of rape. Mostly for sport. Melanie doubted it would make too much of a difference.

Then she remembered that she didn't have shirt. That made things only a little bit worse. She remained in ready stance, prepared to take on whatever this... beast could dish out.
"Kicking your ass and getting out of here. Bring it on!"

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 am
Profile YIM

"Ha, lucky break." The monster chuckled as soon as the girl had made her challenge, revealing his ability to read thoughts right off the bat. All right, the easy way then. Lujuria grinned as he brought his hand up yet again, only this time it wasn't meant as a greeting gesture. Instead, the monster snapped his fingers again, making use of his powers over the body. Even this early on, a warmth could be felt radiating from deep within the girl, quickly growing hotter and hotter until it began to spread throughout her entire body, reaching as far as her very fingertips and toes. With the boost he had gotten from his sister, his powers had only grown even greater. "You see, babe. I used to be the Lord of Lust for... Well, that's actually a long story, and it's not worth getting into. Point is, you may be brave and all but... that doesn't count for shit against me. With just the snap of my fingers, I can do anything I want with your body."

"I could leave you blind, or deaf. It could be anything as simple as making you smell nothing but rotten eggs for the rest of your life... or something as major as leaving you with legs that won't move at all. The body, baby, is my plaything. As you can tell already, I'm sure, you're feeling something really hot, aren't you? That would be lust. Pure lust, baby." The monster grinned at Melanie, still not even advancing at all. He didn't need to move nor attack. Why step willingly into a trap, after all? "I can even make you have orgasms without touching you. And I can read thoughts, as I'm sure you've figured out. Do you really think you have a chance against me?" Then, to make his point, the monster snapped his fingers again, forcing an orgasm through the girl's body, setting her loins on fire with growing lust.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 am

"Gah!" Melanie gasped as an orgasm racked her nervous system. It left her unsatiated, begging. Her cum stained her underwear, her nipples had grown diamond hard. Her vision began to blur as her body shook, forced to her knees. Her breasts begged to be touched, her pussy pulsating. The more her mind wandered across her enflamed body, the more it pulsed with need and desire. But Melanie could ignore those. She had been doing it for years. That's right- her will was strong.
"You... certainly don't beat around the bush... do you?" Melanie panted as she struggled to stand again. A little voice tried to convince her of the futility of her actions. She gritted her teeth, and rushed at the monster, intent on tackling him.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 am
Profile YIM

"Only when it's fun to do so. Otherwise, I don't." The monster finally gave a soft laugh as he moved forward too, taking advantage of his speed and reflexes to weave around the student quickly, using his hands to grab ahold of her arms and pulled her out of her desperate tackle, forcing the girl back against his chest. He didn't just leave it at that and slid his hands along her arms, igniting more of the erotic flames that seared through her flesh, half begging and half demanding for the monster's touch. Closing his hands aroud the girl's wrists, Lujuria smirked as he forced them over her head easily with his strength, bringing forth another tentacle of liquid darkness and watching as it slid down from the ceiling above them, wrapping itself around the girl's hands and keeping a tight hold on her.

"Ah, and I control the shadows too. Sorta like a 'worst nightmare' kinda deal, you could say. Yup, that's me. A real bitch to deal with." Lujuria chuckled again as he stepped away from Melanie, leaving her stuck in spot with the tentacle holding her arms above her head firmly. This left him free to snap again, triggering another orgasm. "Give up yet?" The monster spoke softly in that lilting voice of his, even as he snapped his fingers a second, and third, time. He watched in sadistic delight as the girl suffered three more orgasms, the flames of her lust growing stronger with each one, begging for the monster's personal touch.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 am

"Like helllllllll...." Melanie panted as her body was wracked by three orgasms, each worse than the last. Her body, by this point was screaming for... whatever this thing had... shadows? That would be weird... being raped by shadows... at least Aegir had tentacles. Melanie's mind sluggishly processed the thoughts, her train of thought completely derailed from avoiding the rape. Instead, she considered just suffering through the rape. No point in keeping her body waiting right?

NO!

Melanie struggled to maintain her pride. She was not some monster's fuck doll, even when her body was convinced of such a concept. How dare this monster do this to her. Wrest control over her own reactions to her body's actions. This was despicable. She needed to come up with some way to maintain herself, even if her body was devoid of all control.
"Ah... You ever try NOT using your powers to get whatever you want? Guh...[/color[[color=cyan]A little bird told that was just as exciting..."

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

"Ha, if I was some pathetic little alien, that would be true. But as seeing as I'm nothing like that... It's a shame to not use these powers." Lujuria grinned as he slowly traced a line down the girl's back, before snapping the bra off with his hand. Watching as the piece of garment fell away, the monster chuckled as he looked back up at her now nude back. "Now, do listen to what your head's trying to tell you, that it's pointless to fight me. Your body's already given in, so just give up." The monster then snapped his fingers one more time, forcing yet another orgasm through her body, this one even stronger than the last few. He wondered just how many more could she take now.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Melanie could not deny it felt fucking annoying not to have a dick stuffed in her cunt, but Melanie tried to remain calm. Even as her heartbeat accelerated, her mind began to drag, her body began to electrify itself with pleasure. So much... pleasure. This time when she came, her short, panting breaths indicated, not resistance, but burning desire. Fuck. Melanie now knew what was going on her mind. She was becoming addicted to this. Having sex. Like her mum...

"Ok! Fine! I give up! Just use whatever appendage you want and stuff me!" screamed Melanie as her began to tear off her panties. Her body, for once, seemed to respond to her demands. How fucking convenient.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:11 pm
Profile YIM

Lujuria chuckled at the girl's outburst, even as he moved quickly to stop her from trying to tear her panties off. It was enjoyable to read the minds of females as he raped them, but this one was completely on another level. She fought harder than anyone he knew, and it wasn't against a monster, but against herself. Apparently, someone got mommy issues. Ah, well, fun could be had with that. "That's right, baby. You're just another whore, just like dear mom. Why bother fighting anyway, you'll lose every damn time. You got your mother's genes, after all. And let's not even go into daddy's genes. For fuck's sake, we don't even know which one of them is yours." The demon chortled as he extended one of his finger claws and ripped Melanie's panties off, letting it fall to the ground. "But in any case, the point is... You aren't becoming addicted. You're already addicted to it, whenever you want to admit it or not. Well, maybe you're worse than your mother. At least she enjoyed sex. You, on the other hand... You're enjoying being raped. I'm not even your first monster, and you're this wild." The monster laughed yet again as he began sliding two fingers into her cunt, not moving but rather letting her body move out of arousal and desire.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am

Melanie's eyes flashed as the demon mentioned her mom. It was mocking her for not even knowing her father. It was suddenly clear to her- this monster was controlling her mentally, reading her thoughts, and probably manipulating her reactions to his advances. But there was one thing this monster could not change- that this rape was NOT her desire. She was NOT her mom. The moment should control her body, her hand flexed painfully towards the monsters wrist. Gripping it tightly and pushing it away, Melanie mentally screamed through the fog in mind, DO NOT MENTION MY MUM. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE, I'M YOUR VICTIM. Nothing will change that....

Her body squirmed as she tried to push the hand away.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

"Wrong, little girl." Lujuria chortled softly as he pressed her body against his own, keeping her stuck in between his arms. "I can only read minds, not control them. Otherwise, I could have made you let me in, instead of letting you fight me. If I was controlling your mind, you wouldn't even know it, and you wouldn't even be thinking things like that. The truth, I'm afraid, is much more simpler than the big bad monster putting nasty thoughts in your head... You're a fucking natural slut, baby, just like your mommy. The only thing I'm doing to you here is... making you feel pleasure. Everything else, all you." Lujuria grinned as he shifted his arms enough to allow himself to keep the girl restrained with only one arm. With his other hand free, the demon snapped his fingers again, forcing yet another orgasm, this one more powerful than anything she had felt so far, to tear through her body. This time, however, the orgasm did not retreat. Instead, it kept on shuddering within her folds, pleasure crashing over her again and again like the waves of the sea. "Go ahead, resist as much as you can. You'll eventually give in, like the fucking slut you are."

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next