View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
"Impy?" The Imp blinked as it stared up at its mistress. "Impy it is then!" It didn't really care, to be honest, and if it made the girl happy then who was it to complain? That and it was too busy enjoying having its ear tickled by Komiko. Despite being a minor demon, it couldn't help but purr at the show of affection, quite liking the way it was being treated. It only nodded silently as its mistress told him how she felt about smokers and how it was a horrible habit. Then the question of hygiene came up, and Impy looked back up at Komiko, listening to her describe the movie. Amusingly enough, he had indeed seen that one, for down where they came from, television was one of the few sources of entertainment they had. In fact, they especially loved Ghost Busters, and in fact, they were all fans of Bill Murray. "Oh, yeah... I've seen that one. I'm an Imp, not a Gremlin!" Then it realized why she had asked about that... Imps did indeed share a resemblance to the more... greener and nastier kind of Gremlins. "No... We do bathe, mistress." Impy added as the girl began hugging him before she tried to stop herself from yawning. "We don't get tired, but if you wish to sleep, you should get some rest."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I was so tired I yawned again "Ok Impy, make your self at home." I told the Imp as I slid my feet under the sheets pulling the Imp under the sheets with me like a teddy bear holding him tight to my soft bosom, my eye lids growing heavy by the second, taking a deep breath as my soft pillow dew me deeper into the land of dreams. "Night Impy." I mumble just before slipping away into dreams. My grip on the Imp relaxed making it easy for the Imp top slip away if he wished.

As I slept my body curled up in a fetus position, my dreams slowly turned into a nightmare as I remember the rape and the Lord of the Demons I whimpered in my sleep his monstrous face near mine, the eyes alone made me even more frighten. I moaned in my sleep as I spoke to the dream "Leave me alone, you already stole my purity." I sobbed into my pillow.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 pm

The Imp remained quiet as its mistress held her new familiar against her, still not quite accustomed to being treated so nicely or so affectionately. It all was still quite a new experience for him, but if it was what she wanted, then who was Impy to argue? if anything, it was happy to be away from its former master, and having to serve this girl didn't quite sound like a bad task either. It could only hope she wasn't pretending to be so nice only to end up actually being a harsh mistress. It was never nice, trading one cruel master for another. Instead, the Imp remained where it was, safely curled up in the girl's arms and getting in some rest. It was nice not having to run around all the time, doing things. It soon cracked an eye open as the girl began to moan in her sleep, looking up as she began weeping, from what sounded very much like a nightmare. Given what she had gone through, it was probably trauma. The Imp climbed out of its mistress' arms and sat beside the pillow, not far from her face and began pushing at her shoulder, trying to wake her. "Wake up, mistress! You're having a nightmare..."

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:10 am

While I was sleeping my Imp was shacking me trying to wake me up. "N-no don’t touch me, please leave me alone." My eyes popped open to see Impy face near mine, I screamed still seeing the face of the Lord of the Demons, I scrambled back away from him falling off the bed with a loud thump as I hit the floor my head bumped into a large stack of books knocking them over my eyes wide when I saw the books falling. I covered my head as I gasped. "Yikes!… Ouch!" Next thing I knew I was covered in books.

I sighed under all the books and sit up with books falling around me, a book still resting on top of my head. I look at Impy who was still on the bed looking down at me. The towel I was wearing that I forgot about had popped open, exposing my naked breasts and nicely trimmed pubic area. I grabbed the towel and covered my self as I blushed at the Imp. "What’s wrong Impy? Is it time for class?" I asked looking at the window noticing it was still dark. "I don’t understand? Why did you wake me Impy?" I looked at him confused.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

The Imp backed away quickly as its mistress screamed, now scrambling away from the little demon familiar. It seemed as if she was still suffering from whatever her nightmare had been, or was suffering something else. As the girl fell off the bed, the familiar crawled to the edge of the bed, still peering at her and wondering if she was okay. Despite having books fall onto her, she didn't seem too hurt, just embarrassed as she realized her towel had come undone. The familiar only raised an eyebrow, torn between trying to ignore the girl's nakedness and appreciating what she had to offer. At the question she asked, though... "You were crying, Mistress. You had a nightmare, so I tried to wake you up from that."

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 pm

I looked up at the Imp but not mad, I just smiled at him and said. "It’s ok Impy, humans sometimes have bad dreams, sorry I screamed in your face, but you kind of startled me, I wasn’t expecting you be there and so close to my own face." I told the Imp as I pulled the book off my head and let it fall near me as I got up I sighed looking at the mess. "I guess ill clean up tomorrow." I said as I climbed back in bed with the towel snugly tied around me, I knew I should have put some underpants on and a T-shirt or something but I was to tired and starting to feel a bit sore. Sliding under the covers I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Night Impy" I said to him stroking his head sleepily and soon slips into dreams once more.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

The familiar watched as his mistress returned to the bed, wondering if she was really okay after all. It didn't take long for the girl to fall back asleep. Only then did the little demon jump off the bed and began picking up books, putting them back into stacks for Komiko to kick up in the morning. Since it didn't quite need any sleep and the girl was getting her rest, it saw little else to do but clean up the room for her. After cleaning up the mess on the floor and the table, it had nothing else to do and instead sat on the chair. It wasn't until dawn had begun to crack over the horizon, the sun rising now when there came a knock from the door. The imp perked up at this and jumped off the chair, running to hide under the bed. "Mistress! There's someone there!"The familiar called out from under Komiko's bed, knowing it would have to stay out of sight if it was another student. Another knock came from the door, louder this time. "Hellooooo? Anyone's home!?"

Sun May 09, 2010 2:09 am

I woke up to the whispered voice of Impy and to the knock on the door as someone was asking if anyone was home. Sleepily I answered, "Just one minute please." I said getting out of bed and tripping over a neatly stacked books, getting to the door with just my towel on that I slept with my hair a mess I open the door tired looking. "Umm yes? Can I help you?" I asked looking to see who it was that wanted me so early in the morning as I tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

It appeared that the spell that kept me from being sore had worn off as I could feel my body aching with what had happen last night, inwardly I felt ashamed and violated but I didn’t wish for any one else to see my distress so I put on a pleasant face for who ever it was outside my door, I just hope that beast of a monster didn’t leave any bruises that I would have to explain. I tried to fix my hair as quickly as I could to look some what presentable to who ever was outside the door but I felt it was to late to really even try.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:41 pm

"Um, yeah, my name's Ria. I'm sorry if I woke you up so early but... I couldn't help but feel something strange going on around here." The young, blonde haired girl smiled at Komiko, appearing innocent as any other student would have. She was dressed in nothing but simple purple pajamas, as if she had been sleeping not so long ago. Indeed, her hair too was disheveled from sleeping and her eyes had slight bags under them from being tired. For all intent and purpose she was just another student. "I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not... Did you just get visited by, um... a certain someone? His name is Forneus, I think?" The girl tilted her head as she stared back at Komiko, before adding "May I come in?" The gentle request would worm its way into Komiko's mind, allowing Ria's demonic powers to push her into allowing the girl to come into her room. "Please?"

Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 am

I was taken off guard by this student who just introduced herself and explained she felt something strange going on in my room. "Umm yeah sure please come in, my name is Komiko, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Sorry about the mess here, I kind of tripped when getting to the door." I blushed slightly as I closed the door behind Ria and fixing my towel. Soon as Ria enter she started to ask my question and as soon as the name Forneus was mentioned I gasped placing my hand over my mouth. How could she know of that monster unless she to had been tricked like I have. "H-How do you know of that name?" I asked looking nerves. "You didn’t encounter him have you?" I asked looking at Ria more closely for any signs of tramma. "Please find a seat make your self at home, would you like something to drink?" I asked trying to make Ria comfortable.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:00 pm

"Thanks, Komiko. You're really nice, aren't you?" Ria smiled sweetly as she entered the room, not minding the mess at all but still appearing quite relaxed, at peace. Turning down the offer for a drink, Ria seated herself down on the bed, making herself comfortable as always. "Anyhow... Encounter him? I guess you could say it was something like that. I've known him all my life, to be honest." Ria smiled, the vague answer not quite enough to reveal any truths just yet. Ria looked over at the door, smiling as it locked itself with a click. She did so enjoy her ability to control inanimate objects. Returning her stare to Komiko, Ria cleared her throat softly. "Let me be blunt, please... He happens to be my father. I'm his daughter." Ria giggled as she watched, waiting for the girl's reaction to this revelation as she looked down at the floor. "Come on out, please?" The succubus requested softly, a smile spreading on her lips as the girl's familiar crawled out from under the bed. "Well, hello there... I see you got yourself a new owner." Ria giggled as she looked back at Komiko.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

I had gasped seeing the door lock by its self and then Ria begin to explain herself I was taken aback at this new news and subconsciously took a step back, my brows came together as I was trying to figure this girl out, she seemed friendly enough. "I-I’m pleased you don’t look as monstrous as your father so I’m guessing you get your beauty from your mother side, I’m not one to pry but what brings you here Ria? Did your father send you to me, because I thought I was done with that horrible person?" I had asked her as I wonder how she was able to find me and why. "Might I ask why you was interested in coming to this room? It seems you know my friend as well, are you as evil as your father? Sorry if these questions are personal, I’m still kind of sore from his abuse." I explained as I blushed at being so truthful to her.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm

"Heh, I'm glad I don't get my looks from my father either, that would just be horrible, honestly! Ahem... I'm not here because my father told me to come here. I was just interested in you, mostly just because you were visited by him." Ria smiled as she got up, approaching the girl until she had Komiko pressed up against the locked door, virtually no space in between their bodies. "That... And I thought you were too cute to ignore." Ria smiled as she gently slid her arms around the girl's neck, despite any fuss she might have raised, and pressed her lips against the girl's own, tongue invading her mouth, sucking on her own tongue. The succubus' human form began to fade away, replaced by her true demonic body, save for the wings. Soon, Ria broke the kiss and smiled at Komiko. "No, I'm not evil. Just horny." Ria giggled as she suddenly got onto her knees, pulling the towel away with force before she began lavishing attention on the girl's stomach, licking and kissing the nubile flesh, slowly moving up toward her breasts.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:09 am

I listen to Ria explained how lucky she was not to have her father looks, I was in agreement on that but I became curious why his visit to me would cause Ria to want to visit me as well. Ria smiled as she advanced towards me and I retreated till I could retreat no further and pressed up against my clothing locker, Ria was so close to me that there was little room to move without brushing my body up on her own. "Ya-you think I’m cute? There are other girls here that are more beautiful then I." Before I know it she had her arm around my neck, I didn’t know what she was going to do. I gasped as Ria mouth formed over my own, forcing her tongue in as I tried to push her away even with my tongue though I was starting to enjoy the tongue fight and slowly stopped trying to push her away.

My hands was resting on her chest as she sucked on my tongue and I moaned, noticing her human form change didn’t really surprised me because she had informed me before hand that she was some kind of Demoness though she didn’t have any wings that one would expect to see from a demonic being. Ria had broken her kiss and explained she was horny which the sudden release of her kiss had put me off balance. I panted as I saw her get to her knees giggling and pulling my towel away from me leaving me naked. I gasped shocked from this unexpected action being completely naked before this Demoness and began lavishing my belly with kisses and licking bringing my arousal higher my hand instinctively took hold of her head softly keeping it near me as I looked up to the ceiling moaning in pleasure as my nipples was starting to become erect with excitement with each inch Ria climbed up my belly.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

"You're wrong, though..." Ria giggled in between her kisses and licking, "You're just as beautiful as any of them, if not more." The succubus then made her way back down, teasing the girl's navel with yet more kisses, before moving into between Komiko's legs. Still feeling the girl's hand on her head, Ria smiled before running her tongue over the girl's nether lips, not enough to break through but enough to make it quite pleasant. The succubus slowly continued to tease her slit, her tongue sometimes sliding over the girl's clit, as she used her hands to push the girl's legs apart a bit, giving her more leeway. Then, without any warning, Ria plunged her tongue into the girl's pussy, exploring her innermost place and absolutely loving how she tasted. With the girl giving in to pleasure, it only made her all the more delicious, and the succubus most certainly planned on savoring the girl she was now eating out. Without any care in the world, Ria continued to tease at Komiko, slurping and licking in between her folds, humming as she did so to add just that bit more of pleasure for her. As she did so, the demoness undid the clasp holding her clothes together, allowing them to fall away and letting her breasts bounce freely before pushing her panties down her legs.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next