View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
In an attempt to match the pace of their thrusts she noticed the change of the toy's movements. It contracted and expanded, stimulating the sensitive spot while thrusting in on its own like it lived. Maybe that was the reason it couldn't be used twice, it possibly broke afterwards. Incredible! Ahhh! One words she managed to cry out before the pleasure overcame her and she struggled not to stop her thrusts with those two next to her. It seemed like the toy created squishy sounds as it made its way inside, wet from their juices as it did so.

Ryu couldn't even look what created the sudden and immense pleasure on her clit, her eyes faced the ceiling as she thrusted the toy with the other girls into their holes. The redhead cried out before her gaze went to Ishtar as it seemed she watched her for some reason. She didn't look long even if the view was just inviting, Kiki already began to stimulate herself to release this building fire soon enough. I-It's too... Ahhhh!!... much! It feels amazing, just incredible! Ahh!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm

The three toys that was joined at the base that appeared fused when the girls started seemed to take on a life of its own as it began to thrust into the girls on there own and deeper as the tiny tentacle that had latched onto the girls clit continued to stimulate the nubs, Kiki moaning out loud with the new sensation from the forceful thrusting moving deeper into the girls love holes. “Ahhh it its like its growing large Ahh Uhh larger inside me, like a real cock Ahh, I’m getting so close AHH!” Kiki said as her hips continued to ungulate on the toy her hands on the floor as her nails scratched the floor.

The heads of all three toys began to swell within the girl love holes continuing to thrust and pulsate sending off pleasurable motions within there velvet tunnel the toy inflated and deflated, each time seeming to inflate just a bit larger the tip of the toy could be felt touching the girls cervix bumping into it on its own with out the girls motion to thrust it in deeper.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ahh...Ahhh...It fills me complete me. Ohhh....Uhhh...my clit. Ishtar could feel the toy thrust deeper and deep into her. She could feel the pleasure in her build and build within her. The moans of her two partners only further uninhibited her own arousal her moans increased into tempo. It wouldn't be long now before Ishtar went over the edge into esctasy.

Still she wanted to at least touch her partners at least once. Until now her hands kept her in position and body enjoyed every moment of the pleasure it received. Between thrusts Ishtar's hands reached out and grabbed a thigh of Ryu and Kiki. She just wanted the physical intmacy of knowing where her partners were.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 am

Pleasant waves began to team up with others within the redhead, the pleasure could be barely held back as moans escaped her and the tickling sensation could be significantly felt by her as well. While the others seemingly enjoyed the actions they performed, Ryu did the same but couldn't express it with words as her body wouldn't waste energy for things like talking at that point. The device made its way deeper, her sensitive clit got stimulated as nothing she could compare to while her climax seemed so close to her.

Even if their movements didn't seem to affect the device at all as it thrusted deeper with every thrust even if they couldn't go any further they had continued, they desired the satisfaction of this pure bliss for a short moment before they'd take care of the future actions. She turned her gaze to Ishtar who grabbed her thigh, not knowing why exactly, but within their situation it seemed pleasant in a way. It was the moment her body bursted into the desired ecstasy as a shudder of pleasure rushed through the girl's body, a passionate cry echoed through the shop as her head faced the ceiling and her back straightened before the shudder disappeared and she'd let herself drop back while her arms and hands supported her stance, but not before the others released themselves as well.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:41 pm

It was as if the toys that was within the three girls had planned there orgasms to erupt at the same time as the toys within the girls continued to milk every ounce of pleasure from the girls, Kiki screamed out in overwhelming pleasure. “AHHHH! Oh my god!” and just at that point when Kiki and the other two girls was finishing there orgasm the sensation of warm cum had shot into the girls pussy with an over amount of cum as it gushed out around themselves as if the toys had a mind of there own they pulled out on there own and began shooting cum on the girls belly, breasts and faces before they stopped and lay motionless on the floor deflating to the normal size they was when the toys had started detaching from one another.

Kiki laid flat on her back still panting from what had just happen covered from her pussy up to her face in cum from the toys and her love hole leaked out the overwhelming amount of cum that was shot inside of her. “That was amazing!” Kiki panted as her hand reached down to her cum covered pussy feeling around there as she opened her flower to allow the cum in her to leak out faster.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar held out as long as she could. It seemed like forever that she found herself on the edge. Then suddenly Kiki screamed out, it was too much for the blue hair student. AHHHHHHH!!! Ishtar's head pointed upwards as her moan filled the room and joined the chorus of the two partners.

As her orgasm began to fade and her head fell forward, she felt her flower become filled with hot fluid. Ishtar looked down just in time to see the toy pull out of her and shoot hot fluid all over her body before the toys detached from each other, and then fell silent. Ishtar panted and gasped as she looked at the other glazed partners. I can't believe that happened. How about you, Ryu?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

She remained in her stance, gently panting after the three climaxed and the device had filled her with the hot and sticky before it had covered her front as well. It seemed to be similar to cum, but that couldn't be possible due the fact it had been a device rather than a real living being, but after its actions there may be a chance it was true. Though it didn't take long for the toys to fall silent and motionless, it seemed like a waste to keep the device as disposable ware.

Her hand reached forward and fingertips brushed against her skin, getting some of the liquid on them before she massaged her skin with the warm feeling on it. It was strange, but still a very enjoyable feeling after such an effort. She turned her head towards Kiki who claimed how amazing it felt, she was right, but then her head turned to Ishtar. I expected nothing of this to happen, after all I never tested the device. So... do we have any further plans? She reminded herself about the reason they even went there, but it seemed like the device had been used and they could return to their earlier intentions... possibly not.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Kiki giggled as she to rubbed the cum on her own body making it glisten highlighting some of the more erotic areas, Kiki looked at Ryu and Ishtar “So you two interested in another round?” she asked and grinded as she picked the toy up and it seemed to reactivate and started to twitch into live again. “This is the newest upgrade of the original Tentacle Love Toy, this one is reusable with a 6 months guarantee to continue to working.” Kiki informed the two girls “Or would you two be interested in some of the other items we have? As for me, I think ill go take a shower now so you two enjoy what ever your hearts desires” Kiki giggled and headed to a door that looked similar to a dorms door where the showers would be located.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you, Kiki. The blue hair student turned from the door way that Kiki left and look at the tentacle toy. The toy twitched as seemed to be half alive in front of the students. So Ryu what do you want to do? Since the redhead was a bit of a guest it was only fair that she got to chose what the two's next activity.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 am

Ryu nodded and Kiki left the room to take a shower. As inviting as it seemed to follow her, she decided to stay and try something else. Well... She thought about it for a second. There is a dress, you know, in one of the rooms I went before... this. I... would like to see if it suits you, so please don't reject my offer. The redhead seemed a bit restrained with the words she spoke though they were just about a dress.

In fact it had been a late night nurse costume, but due the fact Ishtar didn't know it she could make use of their situation and let her promise to wear it. Her eyes investigated the toy again, of course they could have used it at that point, but Ryu intended to use it later anyway if possible. Then her eyes returned to the student, her own rather lovely face expressed as much charme and joy as possible while she waited for an answer.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Ishtar tilted her head toward the red head, it kinda of seemed to be a weird request. However, since she liked to dress up she wouldn’t mind trying it out. Okay, I will try it out. I will be right back. Ishtar walked into the next room where she saw a black nurse’s outfit. It had front and back up pink lace that matched the mini dresses organza ruffles. To complete the outfit it came with a pink belt, pink choker, matching hat and fishnet stockings.

Ishtar smiled as she looked at and she went to the changing room to try it on…

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Ryu smiled when Ishtar left the room, it gave her a small amount of time to wear something she had seen earlier, in the first room she went. To be nude didn't bother her at all, but the idea that someone would come in wasn't inviting enough to stay this way. She turned and went inside the room where she grabbed the desired cloth and turned around again to get to a locker room away from the students to do it in private. There would possibly be water to get rid of the liquid on her body and enough things to dry her afterwards.

Her target had been a police uniform for females, a rather unsealed piece due to its purpose. Its color seemed to be a mix of black and navy, the short and ruffled skirt could barely cover the black panties which had been an addition to the piece. The top seemed to melt together with the skirt, right above her chest, her cleavage had been a blank square to reveal the upper sides of her breasts, a button at the height of her neck however closed the square again. Equipped with matching hat and black leather belt she looked at herself in the mirror and made sure everything was in place, like the embroidered badges, and appeared accurate.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm

After a few moments and a bit of cleaning up, Ishtar returned back in her midnight nurse outfit, So how do I look....officer? Wow so somebody decided to lay down the law while I was gone. Ishtar giggled a bit. I bet doesn't come with handcuffs to arrest people who were bad does it? Ishtar blushed a little at that last comment as she really didn't it mean for it sound as bad as it did when it came out of her mouth.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 pm

You look great Ishtar, it fits your curves pretty well and shows off enough of your skin which almost makes me begging for more. As bad as it seemed, Ryu didn't care about the meaning of her words when she revealed the handcuffs. Kiki had been right, everything was accessable to fulfill their desires. She offered the blushed student a kind smile. You would have lost the bet... though I have to say they are not only for 'bad people'.

Ryu slowly walked towards Ishtar and kept a teasing smile when she arrived at the girl just to walk behind her. Then she wrapped her hands around the girl's waist to keep her in place as she pulled her closer to herself and her chest pressed firmly against her back before she spoke in a tone as if she was playing a naughty game. Perhaps I should tie you up a little, my sexy nurse. It is not allowed to insult an officer, at least in my eyes your tone seems incorrect. I guess Kiki and I could think of a suitable punishment, don't you think so too?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Ishtar watched as Ryu walked around her to check her out. Suddenly Ishtar felt the red head's arms wrap around her waist, her huge breasts pressed firmly into Ishtar's back. The cop mentioned that Ishtar had been been naughty for teasing an officer and that she needed to be officer. [color=LightSkyBlue]Well, officer, I suppose I did break the law. I guess you should subdue me and make sure I serve my punishment for the crimes I committed.] Ishtar's hands reached down and squeezed Ryu's a bit as she felt the warmth of the red head's body.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next