View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Fated Meeting (Elizia) 

Post Re: Fated Meeting (Elizia)
Elizia was a bit surprised by the minimal reaction Yoko had with her hand phasing through her own body to stimulate her practically directly on her nerves. However, she understood the reason as she could still see the calm and lust threads of her feelings flowing around the pair as the priestess bounced relentlessly on top of the deity's hard member. She enjoyed the young girl's trembles as her hand worked against her hips' movements, focusing on making her feel when her cock and hand passed each other. Elizia had to wait a little longer until she felt Yoko's soft walls clamping and convulsing around her phallus.

She was surprised once again by seeing how the girl didn't stop rocking and rising even during and after her climax hit her. Besides her surprise, the deity was also glad to see how well her actions were doing on Yoko and how good her plan was going. The priestess, at least for now, had moved beyond limitations and accepted fully the effect of her lust and instincts. She wanted to get as much pleasure as she could, and Elizia was eager to do so and get as much herself. In fact, with the relentless bouncing from her part and the constant squeezes on her sensitive and swollen breasts, the deity was approaching her own orgasm as well. And to reach it faster, she started pushing her own hips against Yoko's every time she impaled herself.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:41 am

Melting, it was the only word Yoko could probably think of to describe how she felt. The way heat flowed through her body and her current state of mind. It was as if she was being melted down to the base of what made up all women. Even if she wanted to try and stop her instincts wouldn't allow for it, but she didn't want this feeling to stop. Has she unknowingly been waiting all this time for something, or someone to come along and melt her down like this? To allow her to forget about the past and imperfections that haunted her. In all this was about getting in touch with her base self, the real Yoko. Yoko's sweet covered formed bounced up and down on the deity's pleasure tool. She could fell the tool rise up to meet her on her way down only made Yoko feel better.

"Ah...Lady Elizia's penis is going deep inside me. It’s churning up my insides making me melt. I want Lady Elizia's penis to go deeper to melt me at my very core." Yoko's words were very simple, but giving her current state of mind it was to be expected. Her hands would squeeze the goddess' mounds a bit harder now, knowing that the deity wanted to feel good as well. The only sounds in the room were of Yoko's moans and the lewd sounds coming from her wet sex, as she continued to bounce herself on the deity's pleasure tool.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 pm

It was almost incredible to see the change that occurred in Yoko's body and mind. To see the young girl that was in the room at the beginning and the one impaling herself over and over was like seeing two different persons. But she had become what she was as she wanted more of the sexual deity's phallus inside her. Her words wouldn't sound different from a broken student whose will was destroyed by lust, but her intention and conscience was what made her different. Elizia could see the reflection of her thoughts in her feelings that flowed out from her form, visible for her. Yoko had gotten to know a closer form of her real self, one that accepted sex and pleasure and one that submitted to the one that finally showed her what she was made of.

"Very well, Yoko." Even in her frenzy, the priestess wanted even more, and for the goddess it only meant more pleasure as well. The warmth in Elizia's loins was accumulating rapidly, spreading all over her length and torso. Almost immediately after, the blonde being started to accompany the student with her own moans, her body tingling with pleasure. As Yoko started to squeeze her larger orbs with more intensity, Elizia released a shout of passion, her mounds practically melting in her delicate hands. Her ethereal hand kept stroking the length of the priestess' own sex as she would be able to feel the large cock inside her grow little by little, expanding inside and pressing against her warm walls as her tip started hitting Yoko's cervix each time she dropped herself. Elizia kept meeting her, the pleasure increasing and already wanting to reach a climax. Her moans grew louder, and even if her phallus didn't penetrate through the smaller hole of her cervix, it wouldn't take much longer to make the goddess cum inside her.

SFA---

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Yoko could feel it with every thrust that the deity's member was becoming bigger. At first she thought it was her imagination, but when it hit her cervix causing her to moan loudly, she realized she wasn't imagining things. At first her cervix only kissed the top of the Elizia's member. It wasn't long before the tip began to stretch her cervix, before completely penetrating into Yoko's womb. The sensation of having her womb penetrated was more than enough to send her over. Yoko's insides would tighten around the hard throbbing rod that had penetrated so deeply into her. Juices would come flooding out of her channel, as her hands tightly squeezed the goddesses soft and firm mounds. The climax was intense enough to release all the sexual frustration Yoko had experienced over the years. Her still trembling form was swaying unsteadily, even as her hands were propped up against Elizia's soft and firm mounds. It would be hard even for Elizia not to see Yoko's arms were more like thing strips of spaghetti, as the recent climax had apparently affected the young student to her very core.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

The first bump against her cervix caused a greater pleasure, but it was nothing compared to the increasing intensity and size of Elizia's phallus. As it insisted getting into her very core as woman, the powerful and large cock finally pushed through, the tiny hole giving in and lighting all of her nerves on fire. A fire only a woman pleased completely and relieved of all tension could only know. She had been holding all this time, but after pushing inside her womb for a few minutes or so and feeling Yoko's sex exploding with her still inside, it was almost unbearable for Elizia. The priestess' juices squirted out intensely on the deity's hips and her large mounds were melting in her hands, it was all too much. Soon the sex goddess followed the student into an abyss of pleasure as her climax rocked her body completely, her loud moans joining Yoko's.

Stream after stream of hot seed exploded inside the young girl's very womb, directly into her core and essence. The large phallus throbbed against her convulsing walls as Elizia's eyes seem to roll back for a moment as she let herself drown in pleasure. It took her another couple of minutes to recover, moaning loudly and finally focusing on Yoko on top of her. The poor girl swayed and rocked, the intensity of her orgasm making up for all the years she spent without release. Her hands squeezed her breasts but her arms were offering no support for her body. With fire on her skin due the aftershocks of her orgasm, Elizia reached up with her solid hands again and pulled Yoko down with her, letting her rest her body for a moment, her head just on top the soft mammaries of the deity.

"I hope that felt good. I have a proposition for you, Yoko. Besides being taught by me in all the matters I've promised to help you with, I want you to become mine. I want you to let go of your freedom and become my servant in this school. You shall continue your studies here, but you'll answer to my calls and help me with my own needs as I teach you the rest of what you have yet to learn in magic and resisting the ways of lust in these walls of Shokushu. What do you say, my dear? Would you become the priestess of this goddess that treated you nicely just now?" Her words were soft, but the meaning was more direct than the velvet sounds of her voice. As she let her rest on top of her soft body, Elizia was caressing Yoko's hair tenderly, almost with love as another hand rubbed and caressed her back, waiting for her reply. This was the decisive end of her plan, and she had made sure to have her in her grasp before offering her the way of a servant.

SFA---

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:02 pm

She could feel warm stream after stream of the goddess’ cum power directly into her womb. It didn't seem it would never stop, as her womb was filled the excess spilling out. The young student felt both dizzy and lightheaded from the experience, but also lighter for some reason. It was as if all her pent up tension about her past had finally been released. If one were watching the events unfold they would think it was some sort of divine purification. It wasn't something such as that, but was simply that she was able to finally let go of her past. Yoko was a bit surprised when the goddess pulled her down to her.

She hadn't realized how tired and exhausted she was until her head rested on the goddess soft mounds. They made for a nice makeshift pillow, and she was tempted to fall asleep right there. It was the first time anyone or thing had held her in such a way. It felt nice to be held as her head and back was stroked. The way things were currently all seemed like a dream to the young student. The goddess revealed her true motivations for the visit, or possibly motivations she had come up with along the way. Yoko was sure this would complicate things a great deal, if she were to except the deities offer. "It sounds like things could get complicated, if I accepted that offer. I might dress like a priestess and have the heritage of one, but I assure you that I'm not a priestess. For me to suddenly start acting like one would be a betrayal of myself wouldn't it? Even so aren't priestess supposed to be pure people?"

Yoko would snuggle closer to the goddess, as if she was trying to get comfortable. There were probably benefits to helping Elizia out, but none of them would seem like they protect her from the other creatures on the island. "I don't mind helping you with your needs, but I rather avoid anyone getting too possessive over me while I'm at the university. I also would like to avoid any interference into my studies, as people in the faculty and I believe some of the head girls take academic performance very seriously. On another note can you not do that ghost thing with your hand again? It was really creepy and I wasn't sure what you were doing inside of me. Other than that I'll help out when I can." Yoko would let out a light yawn, as her head nestled against the goddess chest. Her eyes would close as she laid there half conscious and half unconscious. She was still listening just encase the goddess said anything further to her, after all she didn't expect Eliza just to get up and leave.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:17 am

Elizia couldn't help but release a small laughter. "Have I gone too soft on you? It has been long since anyone dared to say no to me. But I'm thinking that you are over exaggerating this, Yoko. What you said is exactly what I had in mind for you," the goddess replied, her caresses stopping suddenly until the hand that was on her head lifted Yoko's face up to meet her closed eyes. Even now her amber eyes seemed to glow hypnotically thanks to the juices that gave the goddess power.

"Do you truly believe that the priestess of a sex goddess would be pure? I would think the opposite. And you will be my servant without any disturbances to your studies, Yoko. Even I am not allowed to bother you in such manner. That was all I asked. To serve me willingly and be mine when I have need of you. Everything else will stay practically the same for you, except I would be your master. Besides, I said I would help you with the attacks of the monsters, but truth be told, you will stay as vulnerable as you have always been, you'll just learn to take them to your advantage as I taught you just now. That's what I'll be teaching you, and I will certainly treat you even nicer. I believe you have no objections, Yoko? It is, after all, the same terms you just came up with."

As she fnished, Elizia took the student carefully and spun on the bed, switching their positions and kneeling over Yoko, her voluptuous and gracious form on top of her. The deity remained close, however, obviously not planning to leave until she could make use of Yoko's natural submissiveness. It would feel great and be beneficial for the student, and gave Elizia a very available candidate to play with when she needed. "About the hand... One does not simply command a goddess. But I may take it into consideration for the next time," she added with a smile and a giggle.

SFA---

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Yoko laid there blinking a bit out of it, as Elizia explained or rather clarified the terms and conditions of the arrangement. The goddess was an odd one that she couldn't exactly pin down. Were the woman’s intentions that black and white? The young student would find herself on her back suddenly with the goddess hovering a few inches above her. Yoko couldn't help but stare into the goddess amber eyes, as she talked. She could feel her body becoming warm again, as color flushed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry; I must still be light headed from before." Her chest was heaving up and down as her breathing grew heavier. She wasn't sure why her body was reacting this way to just staring into the goddess eyes. "I'll become your priestess, since we seem to be on the same mind set when it comes to terms. Um...How should I refer to you now that I'm your priestess?" Yoko wasn't even sure why she was agreeing to this arrangement. It didn't seem like she was getting much out of it, but then again this encounter could be considered an introduction to the rest of her training, if it could even be called training in the first place.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 am

The sudden confusion in Yoko caused a bit of amusement in Elizia, something that she didn't show to the student as she waited only a couple of seconds before Yoko began to reply in a more altered state just with the glowing and seducing eyes of her. The deity's fingers tapped lightly on Yoko's sides as she heard her answer, the faintest of smiles on her face and an eyebrow raised. She gave a more satisfied smile later, however, as Eliz seemed to have obtained what she wanted. "I'm sure you can agree nothing bad could happen from getting closer to another being that treats you well, right?" Her comment was so innocent that it was probable that Yoko wouldn't be sure if she meant it or was mere sarcasm.

"It gladdens me that you accept, Yoko. You can call me 'master' or 'Lady Elizia'. You may also shorten it to 'Lady Eliz', now that we're gonna be much closer," the goddess added with her playful smile as her fingers traced small circles on her priestess' abdomen. It was noticeable to her that Yoko had her doubts about accepting, but her peculiar submissiveness would be put to better use under Elizia's control. She would never have been convinced if she didn't want it deep inside after all.

SFA---

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 am

"I...I guess so, mistress." was the reply that came from the young student. She wasn't sure if the goddess hovering over her was being serious or not. Could this woman even be called a goddess, or was it just her abilities that made her seem like one. Then again maybe the word mistress had come out of her mouth to easily. Most students would probably have trouble saying such a word in this situation. Could it be that some part of her actually wanted this to happen, and was actually looking forward to the next time. That had to be the craziest thought she had all day, but the way her body was reacting spoke otherwise.

It was tense as she her breaths were drawn in shallow, as if she had just finished jogging. Her body was tired from fatigue, but it was still sensitive. The feel of the goddess finger tracing circles on her abdomen, only served as a reminder of what she had just gone through. The experience served as a sort of liberation, or even a divine purification of all her sexual frustrations. Yoko felt lighter and more at ease even with this being a few inches from her. It also felt like she had reached a sort of new level of sexual experience, though it would probably need to be reinforced before it was at a consistency. "Mistress, are your needs satisfied?" Yoko's hands would quickly clasp over her mouth, as she was unsure why she had even asked that question. Why was she thinking of this being and her needs at such a moment, maybe if should keep this being here for a little longer others would be spared. In the end she knew that wasn't true, but maybe with this training she could help ease the tensions other students felt.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

A simple smile and held back giggle were Elizia's reply as Yoko hesitantly agreed with her earlier comment. She could see her doubt mixing in the air, unsure of her situation and even the deity's origin. After meeting other monsters, what indeed assured her identity as a goddess? If having powers gave godhood, all of the island's inhabitants and visitors should be gods. But none she knew were, and Elizia was born like one, like the ones in Earth's mythologies did. The blonde being knew it was not the time to prove it, but it was in Yoko to believe it as truth. She was her priestess and servant now, after all.

Elizia was very satisfied with the results she was witnessing as her still wet sex pressed against Yoko's pubic mound. The young student had accepted very quickly her new position, and immediately called her 'mistress'. For a second, she thought Yoko would be a very good substitute for Gii, but she wouldn't find it in her heart to ever replace the loyal minion. "My needs are indeed satisfied for now, my dear Yoko. I'm tempted to stay and be delighted with your sweet honey of your caresses a bit longer, but I wouldn't like to push you beyond your stamina. Excellent that you asked, I'm glad you care." A small chuckle followed her answer as she watched amused as the girl clasped her mouth. Her mind could say that this was a very weird position, but her submissiveness did come naturally and reassured Elizia that she had hit the mark in finding her. She would have to make Yoko closer to her with more frequent visits and lessons of her training, but she was going to use well those excellent aptitudes of her.

SFA---

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 am

It wasn't that she cared about this creature’s desires and wants. It was also ironic that this being didn't want to push her past limitations, when so many others wouldn't care. There was a sudden thud that came with something from falling from a high place. Out of the corner of the young student's eye Yoko could see it was one of the books she kept on her shelf. Her eyes would widen without realizing it, as she came to realize which book it was. It’s often said if you want to hide something you keep it plain sight, and this wasn't any different with this book. The only thing was the book that had falling off the shelf was hollow, and had popped open revealing another smaller book inside of it.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Yoko's gaze remained on the deity's gentle smile, until the evident sound interrupted the silence. Both pair of eyes followed the sound, and Elizia was not really interested in the book at all, until the glance caught something more than just a book. It was very simple-looking, the goddess was turning back to the young student when she noted it. It was an empty book, hollow; and inside was the real book that surely interested more Yoko rather than the original one.

"Oh?" Elizia's form shifted slightly, and smoothly as she rested her legs in a more refined manner, her upper body sitting with a curious face as she extended her hand in the air. Her beautiful body and voluptuous breasts were still very visible for Yoko as she would see the fallen book float towards Elizia. The blonde being took it in her hands and help the hollow book's cover before opening, looking down at the priestess. "Holding secret books? I wonder what kind of secret are you hiding at such well-thought place. It's always a shame when it can be discovered so easily, however." And then, she flipped it open.

SFA---

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 am

It was funny how the human body worked at times. At one point a person could be entirely exhausted ready to collapse, and the next moment they could seem perfectly fine. The young woman could do nothing but watch the book float in midair into the beings hands. Teeth lightly clenched together, as she wondered how this all happened now. It was odd how quickly Yoko reacted when the deity opened the false book. The young student’s torso would bend a full ninety degrees, as she attempted to grab the book from the deity. The book inside the false book was rather plain looking, as it just had a person sitting in a chair. Their face covered in shadow. Standing next to the man was a woman in a maid uniform with what looked like a leash going from the collar around her neck to the man’s hand. Just from the cover it was hard to tell the contents of the book, and with Yoko trying to grab it. Elizia would have a difficult time learning of the books actual contents.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:50 am

The cover was something that made the blonde goddess very curious. It seemed to catch her attention and she wondered why would Yoko have a book like this, and as hidden as she had placed it. It was a simple cover and had no other letters to possibly know more about the book, so she had to read more inside. Until she felt the young student moving and trying to reach the books in her hands. Elizia put her thumb where she had opened it and held it far from her new priestess as she pressed more and more. "Don't be like that, Yoko. Are you ashamed of this? And yet you enjoy it so to even take the time to hide it inside a hollow book." A few strands of light appeared just beside the two of them and reached for Yoko's arms, pulling them slightly just so she couldn't bother the deity in reading the contents. Eliz wanted to read the book at first, but with the girl's resistance in letting her do it, she only managed to pique her curiosity even more.

SFA---

Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next