View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

-as the pleasure aruptly stops i squeek out loud, and run foreward, straight into Linnis. Using my hands to feel the object in front of me, I realize it is a girl, and, wanting the pleasure back, I kiss Linnis' neck, feeling her breasts with my hands, knowing she is perfectly fine, as I try to get her to have some fun with me, as I ignore the alarms going off in the back of my head-

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

I felt her touch as my body rocked between the tendrils in my mouth, pussy, and ass, and my hands found their way instantly to her breasts, operating on evolved instinct. She was as much mine in my mind as she was his. Its.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:25 am
Profile YIM

Immediately, I cry out at her touch, not being familiar with this person expert hands, but enjoying it more, none the less, as I move my hand to rub over her clit , feeling her spread apart from the thick shokushu moving within her, the feeling sending more alarms off through my head that I shake away now, completely take by this "euphoria" from Linnis' hands as I moan out more words to the unknown victim, "Oh! more! more! please!" ,all the while I am rubbing that spot on her body, over and over as my other hand expertly begins massaging her breasts-

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Alucard grinned as Linnis expertly used the young woman, its eyes glowing with excitement as the teal-haired student sexed up the other victim. The "cords" on and in Linnis writhed excitedly.

"Very good," said Alucard to Linnis, "take her."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

I notice the change in the cords and my eyes go half closed as I stroke a random tentacle with the hand the was near her sex, speaking up for the monster, "oh, you of course need your pleasure to, dont you?", and back to my other hand which runs over her nipples with expertise-

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I let out a loud moan around the cord in my mouth as they both, the creature and the girl, pleased me. God, this was so perfect, so wonderful, so hevenly. The sickes, most perverse parts of me wanted this to never end.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:16 pm
Profile YIM

I literally felt the moan as just the noise of it causes me to go over the edge, my body writhing as I continue stroking the tentacle and her breasts-

Karen/Karin

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8