View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
Ishtar shivered at the prospect of the basement, just the mere thought of it filled her with dread. However, Rahs body soon gave her something else to worry about. She could feel his massive member press against her flower. Just then his sucker latched on to her clit and began to drive it wild.

Ahhhhh!!!! She felt his huge phalus press deep into her ad began his thrusting again. Ishtar moaned as she could her lowered body worked by his cock and tendrils. Ahhhh!!!! How long can... Ohhhh!!!!... keep this up?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 am

Ishtar's moans were music to his ears, daring him to keep going and he would comply. As her body became filled with pleasure again, his was already starting to build it up. "Way longer than you and probably any one else human on this island," he answered, his cock becoming electrified once again, and with every thrust, Rahs pressed her more against the glass.
Some girls decided to leave to another place at the sight of Ishtar's nude body, while some glanced and pretended to be doing other stuff, and some few actually openly stared at her.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:17 am

Ishtar could feel his member become electrified once again. AHHHHH!!!! She felt herself get pressed harder on her glass as her breasts took up more and more space on the cold plane. She wasn't sure if the glass would hold, but so far it showed no sign of cracking.

As Ishtar looked out, she saw that most of the students had left while others were pretending she didn't exist. Still there were a few that opening staring at her. No, please. Ahhhh!!! Don't look at me.....Ohhhh!!! Not like this...Not like this!!!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 am

Shokushu was surely prepared for these kind of events, so the glass would hold out her body, only breaking if it were impacted but that would be no fun for the mercenary and obviously even less so for Ishtar. Rahs actually chuckled at the student and her reaction towards the other females that stared at her.

"Not like this? You should at least try to love it Ishtar, it's a new experience for you at least," he told her as he relentlessly kept impaling her abused cunt. His cock could feel the warmth spreading through his muscles again due to her tightness and moistness. Her clitoris began to even be stimulated not only by the sucking but also by some barbs the tendril created that rubbed her nub at the same time. "Hehe, this is nice," Rahs groaned.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 am

Ahhhh!!!! Its just the way...Ohhhh!!!...they stare at me! She could feel Rahs's sucker generate barbs and play with her clit some more. Meanwhile his member continued its relentless thrusts inside her flower.

Having no control of the window, Ishtar finally decided that she wouldn't let herself continued to be bothered by the world. She closed her eyes, so she could concentrate on what was going on behind her and in her.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:41 am

Rahs chuckled at her concern. True, the students that stared at her even had signs of liking the show and pointed. In the reflection, the mercenary noticed that Ishtar closed her eyes to enjoy fully what was happening, not stopping her moans. His cock throbbed and twitched inside her tight hole, and her anus didn't have one second of rest since the tendril penetrated her.
Her overstimulated clitoris was the the main contributor in increasing the overall pleasure. But Rahs' new orgasm drew closer and with it just more lust to be satisfied.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 am

Ishtar continued to keep her eyes shut as she was pressed against the plate window. She didn't want to see the students cheering her on, it would be too embarrassing. Instead she wanted to pretend it was just her and Rahs alone.

Even still, she was being overwhelmed by the pleasure of Rahs appendages in her. She could feel a new fire develop within her, centered around her clit. Meanwhile Rahs's thrusts had gotten faster and more aggressive, she could tell his climax was close.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Along with his incoming orgasm, Rahs felt Ishtar's flower clamping a bit again as he kept thrusting. It was like she was very eager to keep being satisfied, her body feeling the pleasure as her clit was given special attention by the sucker.

As her breasts felt the contrast between their warm temperature due to the fire created in her loins with the coldness of the window, Rahs was feeling his newest release. His swollen cock throbbed as it exploded, filling her flower to its fullest in gratification to her tightness, and he let out a groan as his hands spanked her buttocks and noticed the rest of the students outside.

SFA---

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Ishtar could feel Rahs fill her with her release. Her moan mixed with in his groan as she was suddenly cut off. She felt a slap across her rear. Ah!

Her eyes open wide as she looks down, she could see the small crowd that had gathered out her window. Many were gossiping and point at her naked body as her body was thrusted against the cold plane. Some even began howling as she began to blush in embarrassment.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Her moans were cut off due to the slap across her rear and then she looked outside the window. Rahs knew that they probably thought it was much better than any video they could find and chuckled as Ishtar's blush reflected on the window. "Show's over for them, hope you liked the attention," the mercenary told Ishtar as he grabbed her hips and walked backwards, pulling the student along with him and then laying on her bed, the tentacles that sprouted helped in keeping her impaled.

SFA---

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 am

Ishtar felt a bit of relief that when Rahs pulled her back. Still it surprised her the easy in which he lifted her and carried her back to her bed. He landed on her bed with his tentacles still keeping her on top of him. She moaned as she felt the bed add additional something extra to his thrust inside her. Ahhhhh!!!! I am glad we are away...ohhhh....from the window.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:27 am

The soft bed added its part to the thrusts as their bodies bounced on it, and Ishtar seemed to like it. But more specifically, being away from the window. "Oh, is that so? Well, then I guess it is good we are away from it now," he cooed as his tendril and sucker started to work again, but now even more tentacles sprouted, going for her breasts and caressed almost all her body.
"How are you doing Ishtar? I'm still long from finishing," Rahs added with a light laugh.

SFA---

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 am

Ishtar could feel more tentacles reach out from everywhere and she felt them exploring everywhere around her body. Her breasts themselves received special attention as they were squeezed and massaged. She moaned again as she felt Rahs tendril and sucker begin to work there magic once more in her lower body. You....still...want...more? Ahhhh!!! The effects of so many orgasms were starting to catch up with as she could feel strength fading.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:24 am

"Of course. Last time you were that surprised too, so with some luck maybe you may end up remembering next time we meet," Rahs answered as her moans were filled with fatigue as well as the pleasure her body felt. But the exhaustion was taking its toll on her and soon she could even fall unconscious after so many orgasms.
All the tendrils worked in sync as if they were an orchestra playing a masterpiece. And his electrified thrusts kept working her tired flower.

SFA---

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 am

Ahhh!!! I....don't....remember...it...Ohhhh!!!....feeling...
so...good. Uhhhh!!!!
She felt like she had at least one last orgasm in her, but Rahs was making darn sure he would bring it out. All his tendrals were now playing with her, making sure she was constantly bombarbed with pleasure at any given moment. She could feel the pleasure welling inside her one more time...

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next