View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
A mischievous smile spread across her face as Ishtar agreed with the officer's statement, her hands slipped out of the student ones as they got a light hold on to them. Thank you for your cooperation, nurse. Of course she had kept her voice of authority and dominance to intensify their little play. While she still held the familiar handcuffs she pulled her arms behind the girl's back, just before the sudden sounds revealed that they had closed around Ishtar's wrists, one after the other in a smooth motion.

Ryu grasped the law-breaker as her hands got a firm grip on her again, but this time each palm cupped over one of her soft orbs. I hope they are not very tight, it's not part of your serving. She said while a tempting undertone seemed to take place in her voice. Then she gave the girl a little push with her own body so she'd fall forward, on her knees. Due the fact Ryu was still in control of her motions she stopped their bodies before she'd hit the ground roughly one inch above the ground, then she allowed Ishtar to rest on the ground for the moment.

As for the serving... She mentioned in an almost taunting tone, her hands gently fondled the marvellous chest through the cloth of the nurse. I am sure you could prove to be useful, but why don't we wait for Kiki first? I don't want any misunderstanding here, so let me explain the reason to her why you look like this. You don't want me to use a gag on you, do you?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Ishtar felt her hands get pulled behind her back as Ryu handcuffed her. The handcuffs were tight but not too tight. The officer was now in full control of the naughty nurse. And soon the nurse would be punished for her crimes.

Suddenly the officer put her hands around the blue-haired nurse's orbs. Ishtar gasped a little as she felt the officer's hands get a firm grip on her her orbs. Ishtar suddenly let out a cry of surprise as Ryu pushed her forward on her knees. She dropped quickly but the ever resourceful redhead, stopped the nurse from hitting the floor. She gently brought the blue-haired criminal to the ground.

Ryu began to expertly massage Ishtar breasts, causing the nurse to gasp slightly. I will try to cooperate as best I can. I will let you do the talking. You are the officer in charge.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 am

Kiki came out of the bathroom after her shower and see the two girls role playing what seemed to be cops and naughty nurse, drying her hair she watches smiling walking over to an area completely naked other then the towel she was using to dry her hair.

Kiki rummaged throw a pile tapping her lip in thought, pulling out of the pile what looked like a doctor outfit, Kiki quickly got dressed into the costume the sound of something that sounded like snapping latex echo in the room that would of gotten any ones attention if they wasn’t looking would of hear that.

"Well Ishtar your certainly full of surprises, first your friend you bring and now role play" Kiki giggles as she walks over to Ishtar and Ryu. "Well officer I see you brought me my naughty nurse back to the work place, you think she needs a strip search officer? Ill be happy to help you if you will allow me?" Kiki asked smiling at the two of you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu smiled faintly as Kiki returned to them, obviously she decided to join their roleplay after an instant she returned from the shower. That was just fine and the red head patted the nurse's head as she complied, so Ryu got up again and left her helplessly on the ground. I see, so your superior finally arrived. Her head turned to the doctor as the inviting conversation took place. Why yes, I brought her back ma'am, she proved to be a bit defiant so I thought it would be the best to arrest her and perform suitable punishment.

Her behaviour seems a bit strange, right? Perhaps we should search for illegal goods, just in case... She glanced down at Ishtar for a moment, enjoying her perverted thoughts at the tasteful view, just to return her eyes to the doctor. I don't mind if you help me, I'd even like you to do the search in the way you want, it makes things easier and probably more comfortable for your nurse. Her eyes focussed the nurse with a slight anger in her eyes and voice. I might not be as merciful as the doctor. Remember that, nurse, and thank her for offering such a relief. You may speak as you want to, but keep your talk respectful. Ryu turned with a respectful stance and tone as her eyes turned back to a calm state. Doctor, I will tell you if you do something wrong, just go ahead. Would you mind if I borrow some of your supplies to prepare myself for my task? Thank you. With another smile she waved at them and slowly walked into another room, her hips moving like she tried to seduce the pair behind her while walking.

The red head doubted that Kiki would mind if she used some of the store's equipment for their entertainment, though the girl may not have noticed Ryu intended to take both of them, therefore she would have to check the storage for proper material to let them more or less pay for their sins. The nurse would have to pay for her insult and if there were any forbidden goods she would be punished harsher, and the doctor would be punished for not watching her subordinate. Though Kiki didn't know Ryu actually intended to punish her as well, she would have her time with Ishtar for a moment before she would be tied up as well. Ryu smiled as she collected some tools in a room next to the one with the pair but didn't return yet and stayed out of their field of vision. This would give her some time to prepare herself and possibly support Kiki with some time to place some forbidden goods or simply enjoy her time with her bound nurse.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 pm

The nurse watched while handcuffed on the floor as the doctor and the officer continued to chat.
The officer suspected that the nurse was hiding illegal goods. I'm not hidding anything illegal, you can check me as throughly as you want and you won't find anything. Ishtar leaned out her chest for extra emphasis. I am sure that Dr. Kiki will be more than happy to prove that point.

It was then the officer, moved out of the room looking for other tools for this 'interrogation.' As she moved into the next room, Ishtar couldn't help but watch as her hips swayed back and forth. It was simply hypnotic to the naughty nurse.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:51 am

Kiki walked over to Ishtar, placing her hand on her head to pushed her forward making her head touching the soft carpet the three of them had pleasure themselves earlier. This had made Ishtar but to seem like it was in the air exposing her backside. "Well my naughty nurse we will see, we will see." Kiki placed three fingers within her velvet tunnel rubbing up and down her soft lips. "Hmm seems like you have some illegal drugs within your hole, why would you be so wet?" Kiki asked as she giggled.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The nurse gasped as her head was pushed down into the soft carpet by the doctor. Before the blue haired nurse could raise a protest, she felt wind on her rear as somehow her panties had already been removed. The nurse let out a moan as her head suddenly looked forward as she felt three fingers enter her flower. Ahhh...you can search as long...ohhh...as throughly as you like. Uhhh. You won't find anyting.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 am

"You should be aware of what you are saying, nurse. Perhaps we should search very thorough, just to be sure, doctor." They would notice that Ryu returned with a riding crop in her right hand, the few pockets her uniform posessed were filled with other items which stayed hidden for the time. In her left hand however she brought a small, black bag, the red head stopped in front of Ishtar's bound body so she would see her clearly. She put the bag on the floor and searched a bit through it, she smirked a bit at the sudden discovery but since she had brought the various toys within it there was not much of a surprise left.

Ryu held them in front of Ishtar, she thought nipple clamps were always a nice addition to such a scene and just a start if she mentioned what was left within the bag. As helpless as the nurse was she would likely not be able to move so the red head began to adjust them so they would fit tightly around the erect nubs of their victim. The tiny weights would pull her soft orbs and nipples down and likely every movement would let her feel them even if she got used to it. Then she stood up again and glanced down at Ishtar while she brought the riding crop to her chin, slightly lifting it off the ground. Her gaze however returned to the attractive doctor. "Don't worry, you are doing good. But even if we don't find anything she will have to atone for her earlier crime." She mentioned with a teasing smile as she glanced at the nurse again.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Kiki in her Doctor outfit continued to masturbate Ishtar sliding her fingers deep into her honey hole. "Officer I think maybe her body has absorbed what ever contraband she had, she so wet, maybe you should interrogate her to find out what it might have been?" Kiki giggled as she pulled her finger out of Ishtar pussy with a long thread of her nectar came our with her fingers. "See Officer how wet she is." Kiki showed Ryu and placed her cum covered finger in her mouth. "Mmm she taste so good, would you like a taste Officer?" Kiki holds her fingers out and offers her cum covered fingers to Ryu.

Kiki slowly inserts her other hand down into her lacy panties and gives out a moan as she starts to play with her self before you still offering you her fingers that was inside of Ishtar. "Mmm Ishtar your getting me so aroused, I think there might have been something in your nectar to do this to me, maybe you had some aphrodisiacs in your pussy?" Kiki says as she continued to masturbate before the two of the girls.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Why yes, thank you very much." She said and walked around Ishtar, then closed her lips around the doctor's fingers, licked and sucked the fluid off her fingers, a short moment afterwards however she remained silent and glanced down at the nurse as the taste obviously surprised her. "Quite tasty. But I think the nurse is not going to reveal anything. At least we have a chance to discipline her a bit." Ryu pulled the riding crop back and held it with her other hand, then let loose her grasp on its tip and it lashed against Ishtar's buttocks, there had been an audible noise, but the impact itself wasn't that hard.

Ryu's hand reached up and cupped one of her own marvellous breasts but didn't massage it yet. "My, my. Whatever it is, it feels quite strong." The redhead let her hand rest against her side again as she made another step between the two girls since they were close to each other. One of her arms extended towards Kiki and assisted the doctor playing with her flower while her other one slowly caressed Ishtar's lower lips, one finger lazily slipped inside her slit and moved back and forth in the rhythm of her caresses. "You should have kept an eye on your nurse, doctor. I am afraid you are an accomplice, therefore I have to keep both of you here until the case has been resolved."

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 pm

The Nurse let out a yelp as she felt the Officer's riding crop hit her sensative rear. She watched in amazement as Ryu tasted her juices. It was surprising to see the two girls wanting to test out how her juices tasted. I think you will have to discipline me, it is the only way I will learn.

As the Officer, began to help the Doctor play with her flower, the Nurse moaned more as she felt herself worked over by the two girls. She gasped as she felt the Officer probe her flower back and forth as the Officer personally checked the Nurse. Ahhhh...please check me...ohhh...check me throughly. Uhhhh...I want there to be no doubt. Ahhh! She couldn't believe it was how amazing it felt to have both girls attention like this.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 am

Kiki smiled at Ishtar answer. "Yes me and the officer will discipline you, and maybe next time you wont be such a bad Nurse." Kiki giggled as she gasped at Ryu inserting a finger into her wet flower.

"Oh dear, I’m in trouble too?" Kiki sounded like she was shocked to discovered this new news, "Your such a bad Nurse, now I’m in trouble like you are Ahh!" Kiki moaned as Ryu teased her nub in return Kiki worked even harder to cause Ishtar to moan by playing with her clit more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The officer smirked in response to the doctor's shocked appearance and was quite satisfied with their progress. She teased Kiki's clit in a clockwise motion, her liquid covered index fingers gently pressed against it as it moved across it. "Why yes, maybe we could make an arrangement, I am in a good mood today." Ryu mentioned as her attention returned to Ishtar, her finger slid deeper with every thrust and soon would be fully buried into her. "I will discipline you two and if I think you two have learnt your lesson, I will let you go."

Her arms retracted to herself, then she stood up with the riding crop in her hand. "Doctor Kiki, would you mind to position yourself next to Ishtar? And please stay close to her, it will make my job a lot easier." Though it was a question it was meant to be an order. Yet she let the crop slide through Ishtar's rear cheeks while her other hand teasingly rubbed the lower side of her lips, just to show the doctor what kind of attention she would receive by then. To show that it would pay off to stay on her good side. "And don't worry Ishtar, you were such a bad nurse that I am going to check you as throughly as I can."

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:08 am

The Officer had a smirk on her face as continued her discipline of the Doctor. Not that the Nurse had it any easier, she moaned as the Officer's finger buried itself in her flower. Uh...that...ah...sounds fair.

The Officer then ordered the Doctor to stay closer to naughty Nurse. Just to illustrate what would happen the Officer took her riding crop and began to erotically rub the Nurse between her cheeks as her lower lips were worked by the Officer's hand. The nurse moaned loudly as she feel the Officer's work. P-please.....ahhh....please check me as throughly...ohhh..as you can.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 am

Kiki moaned as Ryu the Officer played with her slit, her once fresh dried panties started to moisten as she teased her clit. Kiki got down on all fours as the short doctor out fit barely covered her firm round as on hand continued to play with Ishtar pussy her finger dripping with the naughty nurses honey.

"Mmm Officer Ryu I take full responsibility for my Naughty nurse so punish her how you with and I too shall share in her punishment, spank me if you feel this would teach me to be a better Doctor Ahh! Mmm Yesss Officer your finger feels so good to me Ahh." Kiki moaned louder as Ryu continued to play with Kiki wet clit. Kiki letting her butt high in the air giving her free access to do what ever Ryu pleased to the extended part.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next