View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
Bump

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Giggling at the response she had gotten from Komiko, Ria purred as she felt her plaything's pelvis grinding down against her, and found that she enjoyed it quite a bit. Though she would have enjoyed a penis far more, this wasn't bad at all, not when the girl was in such a lustful state, and so easily to manipulate. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Will you forgive me for bringing that brute up?" Ria pouted at Komiko, teasing her with her tail still.

With the tail still spasming and swirling around inside Komiko, Ria watched as the student gave herself entirely to passion, 'riding' the succubus and trying to return the pleasure she had been showered with, which the succubus was quite pleased by. She so loved it when her 'toys' were so cute and it only made her want to abuse Komiko further, her hands sliding over the student's ass and squeezing them hard as she helped Komiko grind against her body. "Go ahead," Ria purred as she licked her lips, "Enjoy yourself as much as you want to, that'll make me really, really happy, baby..."

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 am

Komiko moaned as Ria help grinned her pelvis into hers, Komiko welt slit rubbed hard on Ria as both the labia pressed together Komiko wet lips creating a sexual lubricant. Komiko swollen nub rubbed on Ria own nub sending waves of pleasure while Ria continued to heighten that pleasure getting her even closer to having another orgasm. Komiko almost missed what Ria said had it not been for the pouting look she gave her. “Ngha d-don’t be s-sorry Ahhh! I-I forgive you Nghaa j-just don’t stop, I’m almost there Ahh Nghaaa!” Komiko told Ria and moaned loudly as her vagina began to twitch around Ria tail.

Komiko blushed slightly as Ria hands cupped her round ass, it was weird for Komiko to even thing of doing something like this with another girl, she wonder if before she lost her memories if she was interested in women, but it felt so right. Komiko began to message the base of Ria tail franticly with one hand as the other hand was holding onto Ria firm ass pulling her harder into her pelvis. “Oh my, Oh my, OOOHH MY! AHHHH!” Komiko screamed out as her vagina wall clamped down on Ria tail, Komiko threw her head back as she released her orgasm, her orgasm was so intense Komiko pussy was squirting her nectar on Ria.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Ria smiled as she watched Komiko screaming out yet another orgasm, her body already absorbing as much pleasure from the student as she could give. Taking the opportunity to change things up a bit, the succubus shifted around until Komiko was lying on the bed with Ria on top of her again, tail still buried inside the student's pussy and squirming around inside even through her climax. "Mmm, you look so cute when you're cumming, baby." The succubus smiled as she wiped off some of the juices Komiko had squirted onto her and sucked on her finger, savoring the taste.

With that, Ria leaned down close and began licking and sucking on Komiko's skin, allowing their bodies to press together tightly as her tail finally stopped moving inside the student. Looking up at the girl, Ria gave her a moment to come down from her pleasure before speaking again: "So... Should I leave now, or do you still want some more? I'm a monster after all, you know? The next come we meet again, I just might rape you instead..."

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 am

Komiko now under the succubus blushing as the tail finally stopped moving within her wet pussy as she panted her sexual exhaustion, the next works that the succubus said made her pause, should she let the succubus leave? Komiko knew she was tired but she also knew she was enjoying Ria company as well, Komiko chewed on her lower lip thinking what she should say and wonder if being raped by the succubus would really be so bad considering how nice it felt this time around? “Umm why would you want to rape me for?” Komiko asked innocently there body pressed together as Komiko cupped Ria firm ass.

Komiko kissed Ria soft lips as she gently sucked on them before letting them go. “Your not much of a monster if I compare you to that thing that tricked me and forced himself on me.” Komiko told Ria her grip on Ria ass was tightening as Komiko brows furrowed up in anger, “I know for a fact now that if there is some way to get back at him I will.” Komiko said looking into Ria eyes as an idea formed and her eyes opened wide. “I know you can teach me magic!” Komiko said excitedly and hopeful her finger loosen on Ria ass leaving red marks where her finger was.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 am

Ria merely smiled at Komiko, amused by the girl's remark. "Don't kid yourself, I'm only this nice because I wanna be. Next time, I might not be..." The succubus purred as she returned the kiss, enjoying the student's attention before she stopped to speak again. So what she wanted was a way to get back at her father, eh? It was certainly an interesting development. "Hmm... I don't really like teaching people anything, and especially not when it's going to be used on my father but... I might consider it if you promised to enter a contract with me." There was no such thing as an contract, but it would serve as a way of keeping a leash on Komiko, make her think she had no choice. "If you become my pet and do as I say, I'll teach you magic... How about it?" Ria smiled as she slid a hand up Komiko's side, her lips now kissing down against the student's neck and sucking softly on her succulent flesh. "The only thing you need to do is hold hands with me while I prepare the contact, then swear yourself to me. Nothing silly like signing in your blood or selling your soul..."

Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Komiko began chewing her lower lip wondering if she was serous about not being nice next time but soon forgot about her first words as she returned Komiko kiss and stopped to answer something she had said about getting revenge on her father. Ria was reluctant to teach Komiko magic, the magic she so desired to get back at that demon who tricked her but what Ria said next gave her great hope that her dreams would come true, but at a cost… she would have to enter a contract with the succubus.

Komiko began chewing on her lower lip again thinking what she should do. She didn’t like the idea of being someone pet but then again Ria seemed like she would be a nice Mistress and she would be learning magic at the same time. “Hmmm I don’t know… being a personal pet doesn’t sound to much fun, but maybe by learning of magic I could kill two birds with one stone and regain the memories or my past as well.” Komiko told Ria and was glad there was no blood involved and she was sure her soul wasn’t hers to give. “Ok… I’ll do it then.” Komiko said and took Ria hand wondering what would happen.

Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 am

Ria smiled as she got up onto her knees, pulling her prey into a sitting position as well. With the student's hands in her own, the succubus closed her eyes and began speaking softly, using the language of her father's dream realm which, thankfully, sounded demonic enough to human ears. It would sound very much like they were indeed entering a contact. By the time she was finished speaking, Ria opened her eyes and released her hold on one of Komiko's hands and pressed the palm against the girl's chest.

When she pulled her hand away, there appeared a brightly glowing red symbol on the student's chest, nestled in between her breasts. But it soon faded away. In reality, it wasn't a mark or anything, but simply a flashy 'special effect' but it would do the task of convincing her that she was in a contract with the demoness now. Ria smiled at Komiko then, pleased that the girl had accepted. "Now you're my pet. Don't worry, I won't make you do something silly as behaving like a puppy... It's simply more of what we've been doing, but instead of me making you feel good, it'll be other way around..."

With that, Ria extracted herself from the bed. "I've stayed long enough, dear girl. But... Tomorrow, after six in the afternoon, I want you to meet me in the forest. Don't worry where, I'll find you. That mark I left on you will tell me where you are at all times." With that, the succubus leaned in and pulled Komiko into a deep kiss, her tongue pushing into the girl's mouth and teasing her tongue for a moment before breaking away. "We'll talk about magic, and bring books if you wish to show me what you want to learn as well. Oh, and wear something comfortable and easy to get out of... And a towel." With that, Ria disappeared from the room, leaving Komiko alone at long last.

Already, she couldn't wait to take advantage of her pet!

Wed May 09, 2012 8:21 am

Komiko listen to what she was saying but it had an ominous almost evil sound as she weaved what Komiko thought was some type of spell for a contract between the two of them, she hoped her soul wasn’t in any danger but at the same time this was very exciting to Komiko as Ria placed her hand between her breasts and when she pulled her hand away there was a symbol left behind that made Komiko gasp thinking she would carry that visible mark around like some kind of brand, but she breathed a sigh of relief as the bright red symbol slowly faded away.

Komiko chewed on her lower lip listening what she had said what she expected from her new pet, but she thought it was nice to be pleased as well as she pleasured her would have been fair, but she had made a contract with her and felt she was the one with the short end of the stick with the contract. Komiko chewed on her lower lip listening to her instructions, she thought about the forest and hoped she wouldn’t get lost while looking for Ria then Komiko felt kind of stupid when she had to ask while the Demoness was leaving. “Umm Mistress Ria… what books should I bring?” Komiko asked using the Mistress part thinking maybe it would please her to be called that.

Komiko wasn’t sure if she would answer her, after all she was now her pet and she wasn’t sure how Ria would treat her now that she was more property then a person, or at least that’s what was running through her mind at the time. Komiko looked down to the floor and started to blush when she saw her Imp rubbing his hard member and wonder had he been doing that while Ria and herself was pleasuring each other. Komiko continued to look at the Imp as she waited for an answer from Ria, and perverted thoughts started to come to her thinking if she ever got horny she had the perfect toy to pleasure her.

(Sorry it took so long for me to post been very busy.)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 am

(My deepest apologies for taking sooooo long! :x)

With being asked the last-minute question from her newest pet, Ria did not leave entirely. Not yet, as she merely slowed her exit instead. "It doesn't matter, baby. Anything you want to learn, if you have a book for it, then bring it. Otherwise, I'll teach you other things instead..." With a farewell wink, Ria left entirely.

Left alone with her little demon, the student was at last allowed peace since this whole debacle had started. Between being overwhelmed by the imps and used by the Marquis, the succubus had been a delightful diversion compared to those, but even she had been demanding in her own way. Only now was Komiko actually in control once again. Understanding this, the imp stopped rubbing himself and looked up at his mistress. Coughing as if to gather his composure, the monster stood up straight, looking more like a proper servant, despite the erection he was still sporting. "I was thinking, mistress... Instead of calling me Impy, couldn't we just use my actual name? It's Izzralagh, or Izzy if you prefer."

He left it at that as he wasn't actually accustomed to making requests of his superiors but given that Komiko wasn't like the monsters he was used to and actually a human, the imp felt it safer to ask her. Instead, the imp grabbed the blanket that had fallen off the bed during all the fun with Ria and dragged it back, climb onto the bed and pulling the fabric back onto the mattress. The looks he was getting from Komiko, though... And given that he was still aroused, the imp looked back up at his mistress as he sat down on the bed, beside a pillow. "Mistress, if you're still in the mood, I would be pleased to... please you."

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 am

Komiko watched Ria leave as she chewed on her lower lip, wondering where would she find these spell books and what did she mean she would teach me other things? Was she talking about sexual learning or was it magical, that statement alone could mean a whole lot of things if looked at it from a different angle.

Komiko decided to store that away for later and ponder on the true meaning when she was calmer and figure what Ria meant. Komiko line of thought was disturbed when she heard her new Imp speak up, she turned to him and smiled seeing him continued to rub himself but seen stopped when he looked up at her as it coughed to gather himself up to brave something it feared to say maybe. The sudden change from perverted Imp to proper servant caused Komiko to giggle a bit, though he was a demon servant her personality was cute she thought as it spoke up asking if she wouldn’t mind calling him by his true name.

The first name he gave was a mouthful while the second same which was shorter sounded like a girls name but was lot easer to say she thought. “But I thought you told me you didn’t have a name before?” she asked him, that was something she didn’t forget because she had to come up with a name fore him , least on the spot. “I wont try to pronounce your first name but if you don’t mind I would like to call you Izzy.” Komiko said to it as she smiled and walked over to him by the bed.

Komiko grinned at him when he said the last part, she had a feeling that he got himself all worked up from watching Ria and herself. “Well that’s what you get for being a pervert Izzy.” Komiko said though after what had happen today she was already feeling kind of slutty and he was her own personal servant and it didn’t matter what he thought about her… did? Placing her hand on the tip of his hard and throbbing cock she began to rub on it. “You want me to pleasure you is what you really mean isn’t it Izzy?” Komiko said knowing that must be the real truth because he got all worked up seeing Ria and her pleasuring one another.

“I’ll help you with your problem this time Izzy.” Komiko said liking the fact she felt more in control then she had felt before, this time it was with her new friend and servant. She bent over and started licking the tip of his manhood letting her small tongue circle the tip tasting the pre-cum that oozed from the mushroom shaped penis.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:03 pm

"Yes, I did say that before..." The imp shrugged as he looked up at Komiko, shrugging it off. "But that was because I wasn't sure what you would be like. Master doesn't like his slaves having names, you know. But you didn't seem like you'd mind so... I apologize, Mistress." But after this, the little demon held his hand up in a gesture to show that he didn't really care either way. "I would be fine with Izzy if you are, Mistress!"

Though he didn't actually expect her to be up for it, the imp was surprised to find Komiko willing to go along with his suggestion. And more than that, she was willing to give him what he really wanted! Well, as far as serving demons go, they were usually a violent sort but... Serving a human was turning out to be rather a wise decision, so the imp thought to himself! Keeping himself quiet, Izzy simply nodded in agreement, if not frantically, to what his mistress was telling him, only to start groaning happily as she began licking away at his 'imphood'.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Komiko smiled as she licked his cock her hand taking hold of his shaft and slowly pumping it while her other hand gently took hold of his balls and began to message them, her finger teasing underneath softly brushing his soft skin there, Komiko was kind of surprised how smooth he felt being a demon, she had always imagine them to be rough to touch.

Komiko slipped her mouth over the head of his penis as she sucked and licked on it bobbing her head slightly, she wasn’t about to go deep yet till she became used to this but for such a small demon he was kind of large for his size, Komiko gave a few moans as she slowly move deeper down on his shaft her breasts slightly bouncing with her movement giving the horny little imp a nice show as she sucked on his penis. Komiko bobbing up and down slowly became faster as her hand pumps up and down quicker and was pleased her imp seemed to like this from the first when she started licking him as he moaned for the first time. Komiko though she was exhausted was slowly getting aroused herself doing this, it was taboo yet it was exciting, least in human standards she read about.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Izzralagh was absolutely enjoying himself! It was never a bad thing to have such a cute girl like Komiko paying attention to you, but to have her licking and sucking on your dick? That was just way better! He would definitely have to see if he could make these sort of things a regular part of their partnership. After all, he was sure that the succubus that had been here recently, Ria, would show her the advantage of having an imp like Izzralagh!

Entranced by the sight of bouncing breasts, Izzralagh was thoroughly taken by his new mistress, happily panting with heavy excitement as his thick cock throbbed with arousal. Compared to other imps, Izzy was certainly somewhat bigger than the average, and so was his shaft. The only problem he had was the fact that he couldn't quite hold on for long. This, though, Izzralagh didn't see as an issue because when he came... The imp suddenly grunted and groaned as hot seed began spurting straight into Komiko's busy mouth, quickly filling it up and still spurting away ropes and ropes of cum. Indeed, Izzralagh could easily fill buckets up.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10