View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
"You don't? I'll take that as a compliment, but it may be because you didn't accept it completely... but now you can see that it can get really good." The more orgasms one had, the tougher it can get to cause the next one; and Ishtar was on the brink of fainting with the mercenary insisting on continuing.
All of the tendrils worked relentlessly as Rahs kept making Ishtar bounce on his huge cock, her exhausted flower clamping hard but he could even feel how much it struggled and then most of the tentacles began to vibrate.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:24 am

Ishtar moaned as she bounced once more time on Rahs member. She was exhausted and was everything she could to say conscious, then she felt all his tentacles begin to vibrbrate all across her body, sending her pleasure to near the breaking point. You....never....mentioned....AHHHH!!!....you could....Ohhhh!!! do that!!!!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 am

"What can I not do with an undefined number of tentacles? Besides, don't you like surprises?" he replied, noticing the fatigue and pleasure. Ishtar practically wasn't able to drop herself anymore, and was on a steady way to bliss with the vibrating tentacles. But why wait? Rahs took her hips and impaled her himself, the bouncing making it even easier for him as all the factors combined were breaking the student hurriedly.

SFA---

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Ishtar could feel Rahs hands take a stronger grip of her hips. He then began thrusting into her deeper and harder than before. Ahhh!!! I am....I am....AHHHHHHHH!!! Ishtar could feel herself release one last time in a wave of overwhelming ecstasy.

It had all been too much for her and Ishtar began to black out. The last thing she saw were Rahs tentacles which continued to work her breasts even though she had given out. With that she blissfully passed out...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm

It wasn't necessary to finish her sentence, her body did so for her. Her last orgasm came quickly and left her completely worn out. Her body went limp and her head fell forward, at with a last sigh she drifted into unconsciousness, with the ecstasy being the last thing she felt. Her flower clenched tightly around his cock automatically since Ishtar fainted.

The tendrils stopped holding her and she fell on Rahs, her breasts bouncing and her hair mostly covered his head. "... Well well, Ishtar?" the mercenary slightly tugged and pushed her limp form. "Ishtaaar? Lights went out huh?" This was actually good for him, since he was able to anything to her and wouldn't complain. But first things first, he laid her on the bed and kept thrusting until he came one more time.

"Hmm, you're too good to leave you like this. And I'm not completely satisfied..." The alien thought as he walked back and forth in her room with Ishtar still unconscious on her own bed. And then an idea occurred to Rahs. And with an evil smile hidden behind his helm, he searched around thoroughly for something to use to get more fun out of her...

SFA---

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10