View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
Ryu let the crop run through Ishtar's cheeks once more before she placed it next to the two criminals and stopped working on these two girls in general. Then she stood up, leaving the two clueless as she walked over to the bag with things she found in the store, grabbing another pair of handcuffs, duct tape, and a small, vibrating, remote controlled egg. It posessed the size of a big bean, but it was much more effective. Such a great thing the store kept some batteries in the room with toys... and duct tape for special occasions.

The officer returned, ordering the doctor to stay still since she didn't eypect any resistance from Kiki anymore. "Place your hands on your back, doctor." Soon she would be just as tied up as Ishtar, right next to her so they would likely see each other as Ryu worked on them. The redhead however had other things in mind at this point. "I think your nurse needs some more investigation at the moment, doctor, I will make sure to check you too as thoroughly as I can." She said as she knelt down behind them, pulled down Kiki's panties, and attached the egg to the doctor's clit with some tape.

It was then she pressed a button on the remote to let it slowly vibrate, the first level of three others but still enjoyable on such a place. As mentioned she grasped the buttocks of the nurse and lightly massaged them as she bent forward and her tongue tasted her juices once again as it ran across Ishtar's slit. "I will have to check deeper to find something." Thus her tongue parted those lips and slipped inside, eating the nurse out as she licked through the lower entrance of the flower up to her clit. She repeated the movement as she drank this wonderful body fluid, still pretending it was an aphrodisiac.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 pm

The Nurse watched as the Officer handcuffed the Doctor so that she too was tied up like the Nurse. It was then the Officer attached a vibrating egg to the Doctor's delicate flower. It looked like the Doctor was going to be entertained for a while as the Officer personally dealt with the naughty Nurse.

It as then the Nurse could feel the Officer grab her buttocks. As the Officer said she would have to check as deeper. You can deep as you like you won't find....Ahhh. The Nurse moaned as she felt the Officer's tongue inside her flower exploring her insides. She could only moan and cry with every sweep of the tongue within her. It was simply amazing.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 am

Kiki did as Officer Ryu instructed her to do and placed her hands behind her back, she could feel the cuff clamp down tightly as it pinched her skin some "Ouch! That hurt Officer, where a Video Camera when you need one, this is Police brutality I tell you." Kiki giggled and look like she just had an idea and looked behind her up at Ryu, she whispered "The Vid Cam in my trunk." Kiki giggled again and looked over at the end of her bed within the mix match of the store hiding a lot of her own room.

Kiki didn’t struggle as Ryu took her panties off but was slightly surprised what Ryu did next as she placed the egg like vibrator on Kiki clit and duct taped it in place "Oh dear, I’m to be tortured? Umm taking that tape off is really going to Huuuuurttt!" Kiki moaned as Ryu had turned on the little Egg.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu felt the urge to comment on what Kiki said as the handcuffs were too tight, and about the duct tape, yet she stopped to lick the nurse at the same time. "You're a doctor, deal with it.", she mentioned with a faint smile as she stood up again and let Kiki have some fun with the vibrating egg as Ishtar was left unattended. Of course she walked away to get the camera, for whatever reason, but stayed out of view of the two girls since she liked to keep a secret every now and then.

However, she set up the camera right in front of them, yet hidden as the two wouldn't see it, but Kiki might know what was going on. Due the fact she had checked the film in it and knew a few things, including how to set up a camera like the one she grabbed, at least a digital one. If everything worked out perfectly this would be going to be a good movie if she set up the camera somewhere else every now and then.

"Now, what am I going to do with you two... I will think about your further punishment while I do this..." As she returned to the two she began to rub Ishtar's flower for a few moments, brief moments later she knelt down again and this hand returned to the doctor as a lubricated finger prodded against her anus for a moment before it forced itself inside, keeping a thrusting yet gentle motion. Then Ryu began to tease the nurse's clit with her tongue, but before that licked across the whole slit to taste her juices once again.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:01 pm

The Nurse looked up as the Officer got up walked over to somewhere out of the Nurse's sight. She couldn't see anything the Officer was doing, all the naughty nurse could here were the moan of the Doctor as she was dealing with the vibrations of the eggs that had placed in her flower. Soon however the Officer returned, whatever work she had done away from the Doctor and her Nurse was now complete.

It was then the Officer returned to the Nurse and began to rub her flower again. The Nurse moaned as she felt her flower slowly began to become wet. The Nurse could feel the pleasure begin to build within her as the moments seemed to go on forever. It was then that the Officer began to work the Doctor as well as her finger moved into the Doctor's rear. However, as she did so, the Officer decided to check the Nurse's clit as well. The Nurse moaned loudly as she felt her body starting to get overwhelmed as the Officer continued to explore her.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 am

Kiki moan as the minute went by her butt in the air and her cheek resting on the floor as she panted with the vibrating egg taped to her flower, Kiki was so excited that her nectar was starting to run down her legs. "Ahh Mmm Nghh, this feel so goood Officer Ryu, why am I being tortured for my nurses misbehavior Officer Ahhh." Kiki moaned as there came a knock on the door and the door to the room of the mix student room and store opened. A girl came in her front blocked as she carried boxes into the room, a single blue eye could be seen and it must have been how she was able to walk with the boxes stacked in her arms so high but even then it would be difficult to see.

Her legs was slim and creamy and her blonde hair went past her ass she was wearing cute pink panties which was revealed because her skirt was riding up in front with the assistance of the boxes. "Hey Kiki, sounds like your playing with your toys again. Guess its another slow day again." The musical voice sang out as she moved to the back of the room. "Kiki where you want these packages for you?" the girl asked as she made her way around the obstacles, to Ryu the voice sounded familiar to a voice from long ago. "Ahh Mmm p-put it Ahh any where Ahh!" Kiki moaned.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The moans of the doctor and nurse joined each other as Ryu kept working on the two. However, no response came from Ryu as the doctor asked about her torture since the door opened at this point. The red haired student didn't pay much attention to this, instead she kept playing with the two girls as usual. How fortunate it was that Ryu posessed another free hand, and then changed the one she paid attention to. She shifted her stance to get behind Kiki as her free hand began to rub Ishtar's slit, always teasing her clit at the end of every stroke with a gentle touch of her finger, and of course a light rub across it. "The nurse tastes amazing, now let's see how you taste."

Even though Ryu had realized how the girl's panties did show off for a short moment she didn't notice the familiar voice, well, she did, but not long enough to be sure enough who it exactly was. Thus her tongue tried the taste of Kiki as it dug into her slit and began to eat her out, almost the same way as Ishtar but this time it obviously pressed down the tape a bit against her clit to make the affection more intense. Meanwhile another finger joined the one within Kiki's rear, afterwards they kept thrusting at a moderate pace. Ryu simply waited for the girl to pass by once again, but she didn't intend to let the others know.

Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

The Nurse moaned as she felt the Officer continue to massage her clit. She was no longer the center of the Officer's investigation as the Officer began to explore the Doctor. Still the Officer's hand continued to work its magic on the Nurse making sure arousal remained at full. The Nurse could feel her self becoming wetter and wetter as the massage continued.

It was then somebody walked in the door with package. Ishtar looked up with embarrassment at the doorway. Her faced turned red as she didn't want to be seen like this. However there was little she could do as she was handcuffed and being massaged like this in her delicate flower.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 am

Kiki butt was high in the air already but as soon as Ryu started to lick at her wet pussy Kiki couldnt help but thrust it higher into the air the new intense feeling of the vibrating vibrator egg Kiki moaned out loud "AHHH! Stop, that’s to intense you make me cum to soon AHH!" Kiki said feeling Ryu finger continued to thrust in and out of her tight back hole as it was twitching to hold Ryu finger in her depths.

The girl with the long blonde hair had set the boxes she was carrying was giggling as she turned around she saw Ryu and gasped placing her hand over her mouth as she blushed. "R-Ryu is that you?" the girl shyly asked, the girl face was clear of any obstacles allowing Ryu to see it was her old friend from high school that Ruby had introduce to her, it was Beca. Flashes of memories of that day in the hidden pool with Beca legs wrapped around Ryu head and the pleasure both had felt was like something unimaginable.

Ryu was tackled as Beca ran and jumped at her arms wrapped around Ryu tightly her large breasts pushed up against Ryu’s breasts making both appear larger then before. "Oh Ryu I’ve missed you so much, I didn’t know if you was at this school, I hadn’t seen you in six month since I been here so I was beginning to think I came to the wrong school." Beca rambled on hugging Ryu tightly making it hard for Ryu to breath.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 08, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Despite the wonderful sounds the two girls emitted, Ryu had decided to keep going for some time to send both of them over the edge. However, her intention had been cut off by the base as the unknown girl returned and the red haired student quickly recognized the other one. Thus Ryu blushed in response to the question if it was her, at this point her eyes could only focus on Beca as she stopped to lick the tender lips of Kiki. This was actually the most uncomfortable moment for a reunion, especially if you consider that there were two bound girls right in front of her and they were all dressed like this.

Her hands withdrew from the girls as she simply had time to turn the vibrating egg of for later before Beca almost overwhelmed her, the arms wrapped around her made it hard to move or to breath as she had no idea what to say at all. Ryu could feel the otehr girl's warmth as their chest pressed against hers, giving her a slight glimpse of earlier days. She let out a light gasp as a slight shock of pleasure ran through her breasts by the simple touch before she finally paid attention to the girl. "It's fine Beca, it's fine... I can't breathe..."

Ryu tried to push Beca a little to let her go, however as it didn't work she gave the other girl a soft kiss on her cheek so the surprise would likely throw her off balance. "You never choose the best timing though... As you can see I was about to finish this little examination." The student leaned a bit forward to whisper rather than speak loudly. "You could say we are stuck in a roleplay. If you want to, you can join. I think it would be the best if you take care of our naughty nurse over here.", she said before she pointed at Ishtar. The invitation to do something like that was fairly charming for Beca, at least earlier when they were still hanging out together.

Sun May 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Ishtar was a little surprised that at the blonde that entered the room as hugged Ryu on the floor. It was clear to Ishtar that two knew each other. Even more surprising, as Ryu kissed the blonde named Beca. Appparently the red head knew the blonde very well. Ishtar wasn't sure how long she was going to interrupt their little roleplay. The blue haired girl was still kind of embarrassed to have Beca see her like this.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 am

Ryu kiss on Beca cheek had done exactly what she hoped and throw Beca off balance as she had let go of Ryu letting he breath normally once more, "Umm sorry Ryu I just got a bit excited to see you again, and what do you mean by ‘You never choose the best timing?’ I have great timing." Beca said defensively as she looked at you and a puzzled look came over her face and she looked over her shoulder and saw the two bonded ladies and smiled at Ishtar briefly. "Hi Ishtar." Beca gave a little wave the turned back to Ryu looking innocent "I still… OHH! Ohh." Beca begins to blush beat red as Ryu had asked Beca if she like to help in the examination of the two captives.

"Umm as much as I would like to I have a class to be at in fifteen minutes from now." Beca explains to Ryu still blushing and giving a slight pout at not being able to help give the exam with Ryu. "You think maybe later we can get together and have lunch or dinner? I have to go so I’m not late for class, I only dropped by to give Kiki her packages." Beca told Ryu as she gave her another hug and got on her feet again and offered Ryu a hand up.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu May 13, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It was a pity that Beca couldn't stay, but Ryu didn't like to force her either because she was in fact a very nice girl. Next to Ryu she must have looked like the most good-natured human on earth. "Oh well. Sure, why not.", she said before she returned the hug and took the offered hand to stand up. "Dinner sounds nice. Perhaps we could meet at the cafeteria in... two hours? Or if you have any other ideas just tell me." The red head offered Beca a warm smile before she turned around again to look at the two students who were about to receive another part of their punishment. "I think you better hurry to class then, it would be a misery if you would not be present for a single minute."

Ryu knelt down to pick up the crop and the remote control again, just as another thought came up to her mind. Her palm slapped across Kiki's cheeks once, however a brief moment later she began to massage them to bring some relief. She repeated this one more time before she stopped. "Since our doctor seems to be closer to release, it appears to be a good idea to finish the nurse first." At the word 'nurse' the riding crop lashed across Ishtar's cheeks, followed by a tender massage before she repeated it again. The strikes were harder than before, enough to send a slight shock through them but not enough to leave more than a red mark on them. The red haired student knelt down again as she let her thoughts come true, her tongue flickered across the nurse's erect clit while the crop found its destination and began to rub Kiki's slit before it pushed into her the tiniest bit, rubbing her folds carefully which might get her ultimately close to an orgasm but wouldn't let her reach it.

Sat May 15, 2010 11:31 am

Ishtar relaxed a bit as saw Beca leave the room. It was really awkward to have carry on a normal conversation while the blue haired student was dressed like that and handcuffed like that. Still she was a bit curious about what could possibly in those packages. However, it became clear that Ryu was back in character.

The Officer moved over to the two bound figures and began to use the riding crop on them. The Nurse gasped as she felt a shock through her body from the force being used. It was then that the Officer made it clear she would work on the Nurse. The Nurse could feel the Officer get down to ground where the Nurse had been position. Soon the Officer was tongue was exploring the Nurse's clit. The Nurse moaned as she felt the pleasure begin to well within in her again.

Sun May 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Kiki gasped at the sudden pain of the riding crop and slightly twitched from it, "Ahh!" Kiki felt Ryu rub her butt cheeks where she whipped her with the riding crop and Kiki moaned in pleasure as Ryu whipped her again this time Kiki didn’t twitch as badly as before as it seemed she was expecting it this time. Again she gasped at the sudden pain but moaned once more as she felt Ryu rub her ass again.

Kiki moaned louder as Ryu played with her slit. "Officer Ryu please to tease me, I’m so close to cumming Ahh Mmm, I want to cum so badly it hurts." Kiki complained and moaned as her pussy was really wet now and it wouldn’t take much effort to send her over the edge.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 24, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next