View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hey, foxy lady! (For Erica... Or should I say Leria?) 

He stops, his grip loosening, leaning in and kissing the girl softly with lips that form out of nowhere.

"All right... I've stopped."

Gently, he strokes her between her ears like a puppy.

"Now, I;m going to let you go, and you're going to do a sexy, happy little strip dance for the camera before I fuck you somewhere private. Deal?"

Gently, he pets her behind her ears, stroking her tails softly, waiting for her answer.

My profile

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:57 am

I thought about the options for a moment... I'd rather be forced nude and rape in front of the camera then strip willingly but, If I said I'd do the dance... I could run... It was a difficult choice Chances were he'd make things much more difficult if I tried to run and failed... not worth the risk.

"I just won't be able to be happy... Rip of my damned clothes off and fuck me on camera... just get it over with... I'd never strip for my fans willingly It would make me everything I hate. I guess I choose honor over dignity..."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:05 am

Slowly, the shorts slipped off past her socks, her apsms pinned roughly behind her beack as a tongue slid into each of both sets of ears.

"Leria, baby... You got a LOT to learn about being famous online," he quiped, massaging her shoulders softly as he pinned her foerarms together behind her back.

Gently the tentacle continued to tease the crotch of her panties, a pair of glassy-clear hands unclasping her bra.

"If you're not ready to wiggle your cute little ass for the camera, you'll never be able to sell your panties on eBay, and then how will you afford food? Ears and tails like yours have to be expensive..."

Gently, he pullled her bra dpwn out of the way, baring her breasts to the camera as he stroked her thighs softly. With a quite cuckle, he ripped atapt the straps and flung the bra aside.

"Try learning to whore yourself out, little puppy. It's a lot easier than being the island's bitch."

My profile

Last edited by ShapelessClear on Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:52 am

I huffed slightly ignoring hit touches against my body quite well now; my shorts removed completely and shortly after my bra revealing the medical tape on each nipple holding them down to prevent them from showing through my tops. I laughed slightly at his words shaking my head.

"You know nothing of why I do this...Money and fame... it's meaningless to me; I wouldn't care if only one person looked at my pictures... someone with a mind like mine has little need to whore themselves out to make a living... this is my hobby the hundreds of thousands of adoring fans is a side thing. How can you be my fan and not know that?!"

I was still crying as my breasts lay mostly bare to the camera only medical tape and thing white cotton panties seperated my sex from international audiences.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:01 am

"I said I watched the show when I could catch it, Leria. I didn't say I gave a flying fuck about the director's commentary."

Teasingly, he ran a hand through her hair. slowly starting to pull down her panties, hands forming and cupping her breasts softly. "Mainly, I watched because you were cute... I was so sure you'd give in when you were legal, We sure as hell waited long enough, you little tease."

Slowly, almost ominously, her panties slid down to her knees, He pulled her to her feet, chuckling at what he saw.

"You dyed your pubes, you little slut. Why would you bother dying the carpet if people will only be seeing the curtains, mmm?"

Playfully, he bounced and jiggled her pert tits in his palms, cupping them and squeezing them together for the camera. "Now tell the nice people at home what a filthy little slut you are, and how desperately you've struggled to save your anal virginity for them... And maybe I'll be really nice and only fuck you where you want to be fucked."

My profile

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 am

This had to be one of the worse of the worst monsters that attacked me. This was the only one who went at length to attack me mentally. at that time nothing was worse and still nothing is. To try and save myself from being violated where i certainly didn't wish before I looked to the camera panties at my knees my pubichair showing the same color as the hair upon my hear slit covered by a few layers of medical tape my final dignity.

"I'm a horribly dirty cock loving slut... I saved my ass just for you my dearest fans... I'd have save more but; I couldn't help myself... "

I cringed as the secondary camera snapped another few photographs my panties held at my knees still my breasts being fondled obviously by an unseen force. I looked to him eyes like daggers.

"I dyed those to help me stay in character..."
I whispered trying to keep my calm so he wouldn't use me in places i rathered he didn't.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:20 am

"In character, mmm? I have to wonder.... Who are you when you aren't everyone's favorite fox-eared cocktease? Or are you scared of spoiling the illusion?"

With a single, swift motion, he bent her over, turning her so her ass faced the camera, holding her on the bed on her hands and knees.

"Wiggle your ass a little bit. Tempt them. They can't reach you, but I can... They want to, though, but dressed like you always are, I don't think you're surprised at all. You want them to desire you, as long as it's from a safe distance. Were you scared when you lost your virginity?"

Slowly, teasingly, he ran his hands long her sides, stroking and fondling.

"Do you cry when the other girls touch you too?"

My profile

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 pm

I tried my best not to react unless asked by the creature; my hips swaying for the camera It was degrading; I could literally feel my dignity cracking with each motion.

"I dress quite heavily constantly... WAS a celibate until I came here... I planned to maintain that and still do unless you things attack me.... I was furious when my virginity was taken... I was too mad to even think about anything... and as I said... celibacy... I don't even touch myself... I do hope I didn't ruin the image for you but, I'm as proper as a damn Nun when I'm not on camera... even then I still would never do anything like this!"

The tears continued though this time from quite a bit of anger though i didn't struggle anymore, I couldn't beat this thing whatever it was.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:01 am

"Like I said... Cocktease. Tearn to put out, live a little... It'd do you some goof to be less repressed."

Slowly, he ligted her up, pulling her into the same position he'd had her in before as he pulled away the sticky littl bits of bandage that covered her nipples, stroking her aureoles as he revealed them to the camera.

"Now jiggle a bit for the nice people who buy your panties off eBay,",he sneered, letting go of her breasts.

My profile

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2