View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The False Goddess (for Kanoe) 

With the adrenaline being fed into the spirit's body, Kanoe felt very drained and weary from the shock. The woman's legs gave way as the tendrils left her body only to be held up by another four tendrils around her waist. A cold sweat glistens on her brow as she takes long shuddering breaths. The woman was limp in Mina's tendrils. The being may have not killed her but she did kill her spirit to fight back. She blinks slowly as she finally lifts her head.

"I..I will live longer?" She stammers.

The eventual fear of aging was always a concern but since she had no power over time, she thought of only growing stronger with the time she had. But, did this being really prolong her life and make her resistant to sickness? She had no way of knowing. Kanoe quivers in her bonds but makes no attempt to free herself. She really did not need to ask what the fox spirit will do to her next. For this supposed gift, it seems worth it. Not that she had a choice in the matter. She lowers her gaze in a slight nod.

"If your gift is true," She says softly, "I owe you more than I have to give."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:23 pm

"It certainly is true dear, you will live until you are killed or end it yourself That I can be mostly sure of..."

a smile crossed my face as she practically offered herself to me as I allowed another four tendrils out of my fur to reach into her robe and probe around just a bit stroking her smooth skin taking in it's feel at first.

"You may even grow to consider this a gift as well."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:43 pm

She gave a weak nod in response. To be able to not worry about dying from age, she would do anything for such a boon. The questions of why faded away at the overwhelming feeling she had for this gift. So many demons and monsters have 'educated' her in her role with them. A witch is a sexual being, concubines for the spawn of hell or so they say. Others simply wanted her as a slave. Kanoe did not want to lower herself to such things. But, this offer...was being a servant to a higher being so bad? She could grow stronger this way...for a price.

The witch's cheeks blush faintly as she feels the tendrils slide into the tear in her robe. She quivers with a small gasp as she feels the fur tickle across her breasts. Kanoe regains her footing and stands up, allowing her body to straighten for the being to explore her body. Her own pride kept tearing at her, not willing to submit even to this being that defeated her. But, promises of power was enough to keep herself compliant to the spirit's wishes.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Her skin was quite smooth, It was quite a wonderful feeling as I wrapped a single tendril about both her breasts massaging slightly allowing another tendril to slowly remove the robe from her body and a few more formed from my back in order to trace her spine to the curve of her bottom the shape a prime example of femininity.

"Indeed a wonderful choice to be her avatar, nearly as beautiful as she is..."

I smirked with this offering the girl a kiss to her cheek eyes piercing into her own turning a deep dark blue

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Was this really happening? For a witch, anything was possible really. But, was she really going to become an avatar to a higher power? It was too good to be true. This could all be a trick by one of the many monsters of the island. Not that she has anyway to prevent it if it was.

Feelings the soft fur caress around her sensitive breasts, sent a wonderful tingling sensation through her body. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson as her robe slides off her body, leaving her standing in just her bra and panties before the fox spirit. Kanoe shivers slightly as the soft tendrils trace down her spine, making her tense up slightly. All she could do was hope this was real. That glimmer of hope was keeping her from resisting, she could not refuse a chance for power. She timidly returns the kiss to the spirit's cheek, her cheeks still blushing.

"I...What..What am I to do as an...avatar?" She whispers faintly, her eyes locked to the being's blue eyes.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:34 pm

"An Avatar y dear is little more than a physical vessel for her power, you my beautiful were selected for you're potential and your mind... you're quite a bit like my mistress... and she thought so as well."

I moved a tendril to her nethers rubbing gently near her slt breath wholely stopped not that I needed to breath and a spiritual being wouldn't need to either luckily. any material covering her sex would feel as though it wasn't there as I rubbed allowing just a few of my nanites to slip beneath to play as well. My next tendril would play with the cheeks beneath her robes... while they were still beneath the robes which wasn't long as I shredded the robes in an instant... making it seem as if I didn't know the material would give way so easily.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:57 pm

"I'm...similar to your mistress?" Kanoe asks.

A faint gasp leaves her lips as she feels the tendril rubbing just between her thighs. The robes did little to hold back the feeling. It felt like the tendrils of fur were rubbing her directly. Guess fabric means nothing to a spirit like this. She found it hard to believe she was like this being's mistress. She doubts this higher power gets raped by monsters over and over again. Her thoughts came to a halt as she felt the cool air caress across her pale skin. Shreds of black fabric that were once her robes fall to the floor around her. Kanoe frowns slightly, being held in just her black bra and panties now before Mina.

"Was that really necessary?" She says softly.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I looked to her offering a shake of my head as I continued to play about her sensitive flesh a tendril playing a her back just a little as I smiled.

"Forgive me, It's been a long while since I've been to the material world... I have forgotten how flimsy fabric can be... Will the Avatar of my mistress forgive me?"

I sounded like I was begging her as I let a small tendril wrap about her legs and her nipples through her bra another reaching to the straps on her shoulder pushing them down slowly.

"I will be careful with the rest dear."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:15 am

Kanoe had no idea how she should act. She was certain the being was mocking her with this act of begging for forgiveness. But, she was not in much of a position to resist. Her body quivers to the tender touches of the tendrils over her. The witch tries to step back but more of the fur tentacles were now around her legs. The woman squeaks as she felt tiny threads slip past her bra and wrap around her gently poking nipples.

"I...Must we do this?" She says maybe a bit too timidly, "We..We just met."

Perhaps a poor excuse to give to a fox spirit but, the thought of mating with one was not high on her list of things to do as a so called avatar. The woman tries to cringe away from the tendrils that were wrapped perfectly around her hardening nubs, cursing her sensitive body.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 pm

I listened to her words for a few moments thinking how to best respond. The tendril's just held her suspended now. It was indeed a bit of a tease. I'd probably have stopped if I had maintained my focus and sanity beyond that point... but, she had already produced so much energy for my body I couldn't help myself from slipping.

"Afraid it has to happen... My Mistress never did like to stop when she played with me besides..."

the tendrils again played about her nipples and breasts undoing the clasps of her bra before kneading the supple flesh. the tendril at her panties lifting gently from it's place to infront of her face glistening with a faint coat of her nectar.

"You seem to be enjoying it Very much... I'm sure I can make it much more enjoyable for you."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Feeling the tendrils stop, Kanoe thought that perhaps this spirit was going to listen after all. But, the pause did not last long as the tendrils of fur writhe over her nipples and breasts once more. A soft mew of pleasure left her lips before she could stop herself. She bites down on her lip in embarassment. This wasn't right. She was no avatar, this can't be real. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson at the sight of her own panties and looks away. She was completely revealed to Mina now, her bra open revealing her hardening peaks.

"Th-This is just a trick...isn't it?" She murmurs softly, lowering her gaze.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:09 pm

I laughed almost cackling before I decided on a response still toying with the woman through the thin cloth that remained.

"Yes ad no dear, indeed my name is mina and I am offering you an extended life and this is indeed my chosen form though it's not just 'mana' or 'magic' that's giving it to you, it's a mixture of science and magic; neither are capable of granting complete immortality on their own... Science can grant eternal youth and magic eternal life... so I just simply combined them... I am a mortal woman whom ascended to the heavens and became a goddess! I just need something from you to prevent me from needing to rest my strength."

my tendrils next moved to grasp at the waistband of her panties toying with them a little before the remaining tendrils grew from my back over a hundred.

"If you plan to struggle I suggest trying something a little more bothersome than just a flame."

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 am

Her cheeks flush gently. It was a trick but, the offer of longer life was there. Despite the countless rapes she has suffered in her life, prolonging it was much better than just dying from old age. Kanoe was indeed curious and though she won't admit it to the other students or anyone, she is would rather keep her youthful appearance. Her eyes widen only briefly at the sight of Mina's hundred tendrils.

"Tell me more..." She says softly, "Will I stay young? How long will I live for? What exactly do you want from me?"

Perhaps she was being greedy. Probably was some sort of sin in trying to prolong one's life but Kanoe did not care about such ethics. She wanted power and what use was power if she becomes too old to use it when she finally obtains it?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:38 am

I was truly enjoying this woman now, she had a curious mentality that I myself had maintained since I was twenty. as the hundred plus tendrils began to play with her body I responded even as one pulled her panties up into her slit sharply.

"It's a similar thing that I have done to myself... In my universe I am nearly a millennium old now of course the dose I gave to you is much smaller though i would expect a similar life span to me if you maintain a healthy sexuality... as for what I want from you... given that you have knowledge of the occult you have a magical aura; I wish to take some of that energy along with the adrenaline your body will create during sex... without it i'm rendered an intelligent puddle for a day."

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:46 am

Kanoe bites down on her lip as her body quivers to the tendril's hundred touches. She cries out sharply as the soft fabric of her panties grinds up between her netherlips, soaking in some of her nectar. Giving her body for youth? It would not be the first time she gave her body for a gift of power, though she did not like admitting it. One of the books on her table was from giving herself to a shadow monster. Was this any different?

"Either way," She whispers softly through a faint groan, "You will have me...might as well get something out of it. I will do what you wish to retain my youth."

She pulls the open bra off her shoulders, letting the black fabric fall to the floor. The witch stands amongst the mass of tendrils, gazing at Mina. She was unsure if this being will even keep her word but, she had nothing to lose now.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next