View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dream or Reality (Lilith) 

"Good night..." she said. She pretended to fall asleep, and waited for the girl to let down her guard.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

I turn off the light and settle into the sheets. I begin to drift off and soon fall asleep.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

After the girl fell asleep, Lilith carefully crawled out of bed and took off the panties. Her human form wavered, and she turned into her True Form.

Out of nowhere, she grabbed a double sided dildo about 18 inches long. Both ends were covered in small rubber spikes. Going back to the bed, Lilith tossed off the covers and climbed back on. At this point, she was drooling in anticipation. She spread the girl's legs and shoved the dildo in several inches.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile YIM

I had just become entranced into a deep slumber when out of the blue, I feel something shoved into me. I woke with a jolt to look down and see a sight I would of never imagined in my entire life. A beautiful, female creature was in between my thighs. Then it hit me, when a gasp escaped my lips as something was being shoved in my pussy. I scream and try to climb away. What had I gotten myself into.

((((Sorry for the typos))))

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Oh good... you're awake." Lilith slowly pushed the dildo in further. She held the girl in place as she tried to crawl away.

"You're not going anywhere."

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:29 pm
Profile YIM

I continue trying to get away as I clench to the bed as the girl slams it into me again. I begin crying out for help, but my crys are muffled out. The girl holds me in place and as the dildo is rammed into me I can feel my breasts move underneath my camsel. "Why are you doing this... who are you?"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lilith giggled and put on her innocent face.

"It was so sudden... I didn't even notice them... they came up behind me, tore off my clothes, and thrust this thick leathery tentacle deep within me.

It stretched me... now it hurts...."

Lilith laughed again and kissed the girl on the lips.

"I want to do this because it's fun... there's nothing else beyond it. Isn't it fun for you?"

She twists the dildo around slowly in Kairi's womb.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:57 pm
Profile YIM

Tears are streaming down my face, and suddenly I feel a look of dissapointment and anger towards this girl. I had helped her out, given her clothes, and a place to stay. I still continue clenching the bed sheets, as this huge dildo rips and stretches the walls of my pussy. I can't help but scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure. "Please, no!"

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lilith put on a sad face. Surprisingly, it was almost completely serious.

"Oh, come on! I want to repay you for being so nice to me..." she leaned down and kissed Kairi on the lips. She slipped her long tounge in her mouth, wrestling with the girl's.

"Why do you think I'm being mean to you?" she asked.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:04 am
Profile YIM

The tears continue the pour. The girl trys to kiss me, forcing her tongue in my mouth. I try to pull away, but she keeps coming at me. I am sure she can hear my crys, as I give in and begin kissing her. "I don't want this though, I really cared for you, I don't want it like this."

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Lilith sat down between the girl's legs, grabbing the other end of the dildo.

"Believe me, before I am even done with you, you'll be begging for more."

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:49 am
Profile YIM

The tears continue to flow, as I cannot figure out what she is ready to do. I look down watching her carefully as I cover my chest over my camsel, the one thing she had not taken advantage of yet.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:54 am
Profile YIM WWW

Lilith thrust herself onto the remaining part of the dildo, gasping as the spiked rubber shaft spread her lips wide.

"Mmmm... doesn't this feel so good?!" She began to buck her hips against Kairi's.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:12 am
Profile YIM

As the girl presses her hips toward mine, I can't help but scream out in pain and pleasure as the spikes are thrusted harder to her insides. "No, this i wrong.... let me go." I try to climb out from underneath her.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Give it a chance!" Lilith pulled Kairi close to her, wrapped in the Harpy's wings. "You won't know until you've tried it out." She continues to thrust her hips against Kairi's, moaning as the dildo is pressed further into her.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next