View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Nighttime Visit (Haruma) 

"Awww, are you trying to ignore me? I feel hurt."

Her clawed hands begin their slow stroke up and down her front, everytime they came to her breasts she would twist them this way and that before leaving them to the cold air. Whether Yuki had noticed or not, the top of her clothes was ripped only for her breasts to feel the cool air. Her head turns more to the side and captures the girl's mouth into her's. A large tongue slowly licks at the student's lips, as if she was asking for entrance. Not that she needed it...

Her focuse never left the girl's waveering eyes while she continues to spread open the girl's soft lips.
(Sorry for not posting here.)

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:25 am

"Some how I doubt that" she gulped lightly slowly her head was turned to face the wolf once more, her eyes widen a little hesitating a bit she returned the kiss as she trembled from the teasing. She shivered feeling the cool air against her bare skin " m..mmph!" she closed her eyes tightly attempting to break the gaze, her lips slowly opened alowing the large tongue to enter her mouth (its alright )

Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:43 pm
Profile YIM

"You don't believe monsters don't have feelings? Aww."

Holding the girl up more was easy. A single paw could hold her wrists above her head while her other hand explored. It goes straight for her right breast and begins to tease it without even touching the little areola.

"You know what really gets me going? I love to show how weak you human females are when it comes to sex. You fight and fight and where does it get you? Teh...the same place but with less strength. Its all pointless..."

Her claws tips suddenly poke themselves into the top of her nipple, curious on the reaction she would recieve.

Mon May 12, 2008 2:37 am

Post Re: Nighttime Visit (Haruma)
(OCC: I'm sorry about not posting, but I'm back now and will post a lot more )

"A..ahh..sh..should I think other wise...?" She narrowed her eyebrows trying to consentrait, she heard what the she-wolf had said, it almost made her laugh as she replied "Its better than just laying back and taking it...Fighting back means you havent given up" she opened her eyes, her lavender eyes staring at her captor. She flinched slightly as the claw pressed against her small pink nipple, refusing to let out a cry."m..mmph.."

Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2