View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Solitude interrupted (KouzaKai) 

He broke the kiss, and an entrail of their saliva followed from the girl's mouth to his.

" Ah yes...sweetness." he said.

He looked her over, really wanting her all the more right now but he can't possibly do that yet. He opened the shower once more.

" I hope you don't mind." He said, sneering. " I know how you like water and I know what else it could do."

The water cascaded between them, cooling the monster's body and re-invigorating it, while wetting the girl again as well. He again brought the girl near him, the both of them standing in the middle of the shower cubicle. He brought her face up to him, using his tentacles to raise her level with him.

He ran his tentacles over her breasts...then replaced them with his hands, twisting, pulling on both nipples. Most of his tentacles however went down to her pussy, rubbing there, trying to widen it enough to touch somewhere deeper. He had a look of crazy lust in his eyes.

" Hmmm, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this a lot..." The monster spoke before he kissed her again, this time leaving his tongue inside her mouth, exploring it.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:21 am
Profile YIM

Naoko groaned as the cool water cascaded over her beautiful, helpless body. Her caramel colored skin looked particularly lovely, glittering wetly underneath the bright lights and she gasped as she felt herself being lifted up until she was eye to eye with her rapist. The poor girl was nearly two and a half feet off the ground by the time the beast was finished repositioning her and she felt a new wave of fear wash though her as she saw the cold, hungry look in the strange beast’s eyes.

She couldn’t help but moan as his huge hands went immediately to her breasts and began to cruelly tease the soft, pliant orbs. As he pulled and tweaked her aching nipples the gorgeous girl’s back arched and her head rolled back slightly as she unconsciously pressed the sensitive mounds into the creature’s skillful hands.

The tentacles exploring her tight cunt found it hot and ready, dripping with nectar, well lubricated to accept anything the beast should chose to violate her with. The muscles were already clenching rhythmically, craving something big and think even as her mind still dreaded it.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:28 am
Profile WWW

His hands moved on their own accord, like they had a mind of their own. He kneaded them like a master potter kneads clay, feeling their soft roundness. He rolled them across the girl's chest, drool falling in large volumes from his mouth. He couldn't stop himself, much less control himself now. He was taken in by this caramel colored girl before him, by her charms that were so dangerous, they should have been outlawed.

He kneaded her chocolate colored nubs, marveling in their softness even though already crinkled.

His tentacles moved perfectly, rubbing her like a master painter rubbing a brush against canvas. All this he did while watching the reactions she was giving out...it was like a movie...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:32 pm
Profile YIM

The helpless student let out a long, low moan. The constant, skillful manipulation of her sensitive tits was amazing. The terrifying monster seemed to play her body like an instrument, hitting just the right notes at just the right moments, slowly building the tempo and volume, driving her closer and closer to climax.

Her tender pussy dripped with its sweet nectar, the tentacles rubbing, stroking, prodding at the sensitive flesh but never penetrating. It terrified her that her body at least, if not her mind, desperately wanted more.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:45 am
Profile WWW

His mind was a total jumble now, and all that he could think of was this girl in front of him, what he was doing to her, and what he was coaxing out of her.

Enough of the kneading, he thought. He raised her up with his tentacles even more, and got his face in line with her breasts. They looked much rounder when faced with him like this, and they looked...almost delicious enough to 'eat'.

He moved his face closer, brushing his face aginst the nipples. No matter how foolish it may have looked like, he just didn't care...all he knew was that he wanted a feel of the girl's treasures. Here it was now, his face being brushed against her breasts, with tentacles still pulling on both the girl's nipples.

He rasped the tip of his tongue against one nipple, the right one...feeling the nub retreat from the sensation of his touch...

While underneath, since the girl was raised, his hands had free access to actually touch the girl's tender nether lips. He sensed her apparent wetness, and marveled as she squirmed with the touch of his hands.

The water only fueled his passion even more, and renewed his lost energy.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile YIM

Naoko groaned, her body writhing under the beast’s touches. She put up no struggle as he raised her even higher; just began a new string of moans the strange creature nuzzled her soft, supple breasts. The scaly, alien texture of his skin stimulated her sensitive nipples as each little scale dragged across them. With the agile little tentacles still tugging and tweaking the sensitive peaks, Naoko screamed, her hips bucking and shaking as her first orgasm of the night.

Sweet nectar flowed onto KouzaKai’s hands as they teased the tender lips of her dripping cunt. The slick, wet folds twitched under the monster’s touch, small tremors still shaking her lovely body.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:30 am
Profile WWW

Slowly he began a steady pace of licking the girl's outstretched nipple, holding the supple breast in his hand, squeezing it into greater prominence so that he could lick it even better.

He felt it retreat even more, but only because it was getting more and more harder, the more attention given to it. He was growing blinded by the passion of the whole thing and licked even more faster, savoring her touch, her cleanliness since she had somehow soaped her body. He was going overboard.

Down below, he searched for the girl's sensitive nub, the thin fold of skin they called the clitoris. He had gotten quite an extensive knowledge of them from the previous encounters he's had, and despite feeling her shudder and the small convulsions coursing thru her body, he was ready yet again to bring her to new heights of pleasure.

His hand was dripping with most of the girl's juices, but he didn't care so much about that. In fact, he was excited by how much he's brought the girl to orgasm.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

"Please....please...." Naoko begged, her voice barely above a whisper. She sounded desperate, her voice heavy with lust, but it wasn't clear whether she was begging the beast to set her free or continue his molestations.

She writhed sensuously within his grasp, her glistening body almost dancing in the cold florescent lights. She groaned wantonly as the beast's hands skillfully manipulated her body. As one roughly squeezed her breast, allowing the questing tongue better access to the diamond-hard peak the other began manipulating the silky lips of her pussy.

The creature's tongue lashed quicker and quicker, losing some of it's finesse as he was overcome by need. At the same time, scaly fingers located the helpless girl's throbbing clit and a tremor ran through her suspended form as the focused in on their new target

Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:22 am
Profile WWW

Lips started to close in on their target, as the monster's wide mouth began to instinctively draw in the girl's supple breast into the warmth of his mouth.

Inside, his tongue continued to rasp against the girl's already sensitive nipple, wettening it even more and further hardening it. He paid no attention to the girl's status, whether she was still tired from the earlier minsitrations of the monster or not. What mattered was that he was all in all satsified with what he was doing to her and what he was getting out of it.

His tentacles started to slowly reveal the girl's pink insides, slowly opening her pussy lips. He would begin to silently rub some more, coating his tentacles in the girl's own musky juices and somehow getting her ready for an entrance.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:07 pm
Profile YIM

"Nooooo..." Naoko groaned, but the beast paid her no heed. Slowly the strange scaly creature began to engulf the struggling girl's breast in his mouth. She whimpered, occasionally feeling a sharp tooth on the sensitive flesh but none pierced her delicate skin.

Her hips writhed as tentacles joined the hand manipulating her dripping sex. She could feel the agile appendages poking and prodding at the silky pink lips of her pussy, gliding between them so her sweet juices soon coated the wriggling tendrils. As they manipulated the delicate folds the helpless student half realized that they were spreading the dripping lips apart, exposing the tight entrance to her hot, wet tunnel.

All the while water continued to pound against Naoko's suspended form, the cool liquid flowing down all her curves, a strange contrast to the voracious beast's molestations.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 am
Profile WWW

The monster welcomed the cascading water and how it quickly replaced lost energy. His movements were sharper than ever, his resolve more stronger than ever.

He started to suck rather heavily on the girl's offered orb, licking the hard nub while it was soaked inside the mouth of the beast. Hungrily he fed on it, doing justice to the phrase 'eat like an animal'.

However, downstairs was where most of the action was starting to get busy. As the monster had planned, slowly his tentacle had become wet, sopping wet. And this would enable him to do some things never possible if he were completely dry.

Slowly, the tentacle aimed its tip on the entrance of her vulva, slowly prodding at the closed entrance to the 'gates' of heaven. Slowly, slowly, the monster guided its tentacle in until the girl seemed to voluntarily swallow him inside her, somehow the tightness starting to choke the invading tentacle.

It was completely bliss for the monster.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2