View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Caroline's nightmare (for Dark Suzaku) 

"All girls don't want it at first. But, as you will learn. Sex is like a drug. You will be addicted to it."

Lilith pulled out a rubber dildo, about the same size as the one in the girl, and shoved it into her own pussy, wiggling it around a bit before pulling it out. The purple shaft was gistening with her love juices. She licked it a bit, tasting her won sweet nectar.

"Here, let me show you." SHe spread the girl's legs and lifted her hips up, pressing the dildo against her asshole.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Evangeline, the Alchemist

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:29 am
Profile YIM

She gasped loudly. "N..noooooo." she screamed. "I w...won't liiiike..." Caroline tried to roll over onto her side. "Never!" She had never liked stuff in her ass. But she was powerless against the girl and had to take it. Her hands tried to cover up her asshole, but she didn't want to touch it so she didn't do a good job. She was thankful however that this girl used lubricant.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:49 am

"Don't worry. All girls are very skeptic about having stuff in their ass..... at first. And then it becomes their second pussy."

Holding the girl's ankles up with her shoulders, Lilith pressed the dildo up against her victim's tight asshole.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

Caroline tried to slip her hand over her asshole. "Nooo IIII only have one puuusssy!" She cringed at every little touch against her asshole. "Please spare me the pain!" She closed her eyes and braced herself as she slipped a hand near her asshole to try and prevent anything from entering it.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:05 pm

"I don't want to hurt you, little girl." she said. "I'm just gonna put this pleasure stick into your cute behind."

Moving the girl's hand aside, Lilith applied pressure to her asshole, and the dildo slid right in.

Satsuro, the Darkness

Lilith, The Harpy

Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 am
Profile YIM

"Wh..what? Why?" Caroline let out a big scream as it went in. "Owwie! That hurt!" She looked at the small girl wondering what she was thinking right now. Caroline then lay on her stomach her arms at her sides. Her eyes were closed and she kicked a bit trying, but failing to lash out at Lilith.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Lilith pushed it deeper into her ass. She flipped a switch on the end, which made the 13-inch long shaft vibrate. She dropped the girls lower half onto the bed, the impact causing it to force itself deeper still into her asshole.

"Like it?"

Come into my nest ^___^

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

"No!" she answered. "W..why?" She squirmed around. "Take it out! It hurts." She sighed unhappily and started to try and pull it out with her hand. She grabbed the end of it and started to pull, but yelped as she tried. "B...baaaad g...irrrr...thing."

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:06 am

Lilith grabbed the girl's arms. The feeling for the girl must have been very weak, to be grabbed through an unknown force. She pushed her hands back to her sides, away from the dildo in her ass.

"You are not allowed to remove it until you are a good girl..." she said, kissing the girl. "Now lets see... what to put in here...." one of her talons brushed against the sensitive pink lips. She inserted one of the cold sharp claws into her labia, moving it around a bit before pulling it out.

Come into my nest ^___^

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:49 am
Profile YIM

"Aw! H...how do IIII beee a good girl? Do I lay sillllently a...and n...not make any sound? Do tell you how nice you are?" Caroline seemed to enjoy her kissing she even almost kissed back and the talon against her nether lips. She let out a long groan both from pain and pleasure. "oooo! I juuust caaan't get use to the idea of something in my ass!"

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 am

"I want you to feel great pleasure from my treatment. To scream and beg for more, and learn the consequence-free pleasures derived from fucking girls... only then will I pull it out."

Lilith pulled out a 13-inch long dildo and showed it to her.

"How would you like this in your flower?" she asked.

Come into my nest ^___^

Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:27 am
Profile YIM

"Hmmm." Caroline said looking at it. She didn't like it because it was too big, but she did like it because it would take her mind away from the pain in her ass. "Nooo...yeesss..maybe....ok." She didn't know why, but she now really wanted to fuck girls just not ones that did stuff to her like this. She knew she had fantasized about girls.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Lilith lay down next to the girl, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ok... then spread your legs... and let me get rid of these useless rags."

She tossed the torn clothes off the bed with a flick of her wing, leaving the girl completely naked. She felt over the girl's pink lips, spreading them apart with yet another unseen force and pressing the dildo against the entrance. With no sort of warning whatsoever, she rammed the entire length in.

Come into my nest ^___^

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:48 pm
Profile YIM

Caroline spread her legs when she was told. She let out a loud gasp as it went into her. It actually felt better then she expected. "Does this one vibrate?" she managed to blurt out without much difficulty. She was almost smiling now, but still very disturbed by all this.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 am

"Hee hee... I told you you'd enjoy it..." Lilith ignored her question and lifted her hips again, pushing the dildo in her ass even further in.

She pulled out another dildo the same length as the one in the girl's pussy already and shoved it in alongside the first. They were both about 3 inches in girth, and they fit in rather nicely.

"How does this feel, little one?" She asked, readying to shove in a third.

Come into my nest ^___^

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next