View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Midnight Melody (Bonjoceiv) 

He chuckled a little, "I've been staying in a cave in the forest..." he smiled at her and then looked her over again and licked his lips a little.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:16 am
Profile YIM

"Well that can't be very pleasant..." she said to him, looking out of the window and toward the wilderness where he would be staying. She didn't notice him looking her up and down.

She looked back at him and smirked.

"We can't have lessons in a cave!"

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 am

He chuckled, "so where could we have them? I mean thats the only place I can stay and be...". He frowned a little and licked his fang again.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:37 am
Profile YIM

"I guess we can have them here in my room. With the way you play, people will probably think I'm just listening to music," she said flirtingly.

She looked at his fangs and then looked over the rest over his body. She felt herself getting a little aroused.

"You know...those fangs make you look like a vampire," she joked.

Since her entire time on the island, she hadn't met up with a monster that had vampire like fangs. Plus, his story seemed rather believable, she had no real reason to think that he may have actually been a monster. And the fact that she was finding herself attracted to him helped in her judgment of whether he was trustworthy or not.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:46 am

He smiled, "Thanks for your compliment... and thank you for finding me attractive enough to get turned on..." He winked at her. "Let's just say I'm returning the favor... and in your room sounds good..." He smiled happily, moving closer to her.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 am
Profile YIM

Her cheeks were flushed with a rosy red by now after blushing so much. She couldn't believe she was acting so silly over this guy. But then, he was like her fantasy come true.

"How'd you know I was turned on?" Maya said shyly as he came closer to her.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:02 am

He smirked at her, "you'd think I haven't been around a lot of women because of the whole homeless thing... but women seem to have a thing for a wandering guitarist... I've learned the signs... not to mention that nipples don't get that hard from the cold... ".He looked down at her nipples then smiled as he scooted closer to her. "Besides... like I said... I'm returning the favor...".He took his guitar and laid it down on the floor, then taking her hand, he placed it on the crotch of his pants where she could feel the member growing within, and he licked his fang as he looked at her for her response.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:47 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2