View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Moving in. (Jessica and Alucard) 

"Cords" began to issue from Alucard's open mouth, burrowing under Jessica's clothing. Alucard began to pull off her top, eyes shining. The alien placed her in its mouth, leaving her top on the floor below.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:29 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widen with terror as strange objects move out of the creatures mouth. She doesn’t know what they are but she would probably describe them as tentacles, for lack of better word. Her struggling only tired her out even more as she watches the things move around her body and then forcing its way into her cloths.

She screams once again and starts to struggle weakly; maybe it doesn’t like to eat clothing. Trying to keep her top on she grips on it, but it manages to slide it around her back and through her arms. She would reach for it but soon realizes that she’s entering its mouth! She screaming violently and continues to struggle, now her fatigue clearly visible. But even through her struggles, darkness will soon surround her. "NO!!!"

Tears flow down her cheek, realizing all hope is lost; she is about to be eaten.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:42 am
Profile YIM

Alucard now had the entire student in its mouth, despite her struggling, as the "cords" pulled off the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked in the alien's mouth, which was now beginning to close.

"Enjoy your stay," said Alucard with a grin.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Watching the mouth begin to close her eyes widen, her breath hard from all the struggling, her legs and arms feel so heavy now. Soon she feels the “cords” begin to pull the rest of her cloths off she almost lets it. She’s tried fighting and it has all been in vane. Just lying helplessly against his arm she continues to sob now. Humiliated and doomed, panic has already passed and now she’s too tired to care at this point. His emotions are the only thing keeping her from slipping into depression. The strong desires for her only increase the closer she gets inside him. Feeling hungry and desire, her stomach hurts and tingles at the same time. Unable to control her own abilities she begins to grow wet, her emotions vanishing slowly and his taking over. Her head is lowered, hair spawning down over her face.

Her voice at this point comes out in almost a weak whisper. “Please….. don’t… I… I beg of you…. I want to live…. “

Tue May 29, 2007 3:00 am
Profile YIM

Alucard released her in the closing mouth, pulling its hand away as the darkness closed in on her. The alien loved the sound of her begging, though it knew that it would not let her go.

"Keep begging," said Alucard, talking without moving its mouth.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:04 am
Profile YIM

Falling to the bottom of its mouth her eyes widen quickly. Was it letting her go??? Seeing the mouth not fully closed she began to try to get out, giving it all she had with her legs and arms feeling like jelly at this point. Only to be disappointed as the mouth fully closes and she is covered in pure darkness. Looking around helplessly she finds no escape. Feels a bit awkward wearing nothing she covers herself up a bit with her arms. Gasping as his voice rings through the mouth she trembles a bit, it was toying with her… It enjoyed her begging… She knew no matter what she did, it was not going to let her go. Falling to her knees hopelessly she continues to cry again, going for the mouth and tries to pry it open in vain. Cursing under her breath she becomes angry with herself with fighting so hard earlier. If only she saved her strength.

“Please… just get it over with….” She says submissively. All options gone and hope is lost.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM

The tongue crept under Jessica's body, lifting her and moving her body towards the throat that would swallow her. The enormous tongue had no problem shifting Jessica's body towards the throat, and soon Alucard gulped in an attempt to swallow her.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:34 am
Profile YIM

Staying downcast she feels the tongue go under her body, falling helplessly on it she starts to move closer to his throat. She starts to mumble to herself in a state of hopelessness. “Why… Why is this happening to me? What have I done to deserve.. this?.. My hopes.. my dreams… gone.” The more she speaks the more her emotions begin to stir. “ My hopes…M..my dreams… “ Her eyes begin to flare up as she starts to sit up. “I’ve had enough of you! Get out of my life!” She screams out as she quickly looks around for something to grab onto. Soon it begins to gulp. With renewed strength she grips his tongue and moves around to the top of it and roles her way off, back into the bottom of his mouth. “ Your not going to get away with this! I want to live my dreams! You wont take them away from me!”

Tue May 29, 2007 4:07 am
Profile YIM

Alucard was incensed. This bitch thinks she deserves her dreams? She thinks she takes priority over me?

"You have no dreams," Alucard said, the anger staining its voices. "You are food. You are here to be eaten, and that is what is happening, what will happen!" The alien tried again to swallow her. "What makes you think you can banish me, bitch? I will eat you, whether you have dreams or not!"

The tongue scooped her up again, quickly pressing her up against the roof of the mouth, just enough to stun her. The uninjured student was then swallowed.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:16 am
Profile YIM

Hearing its words she clenches her fists together. “Well you lis---“ her words are cut short as it grabs her with its tongue and throws her into the roof of its mouth. Wincing some in shock she slowly starts to come too, only to realize she’s being swallowed! Screaming quickly she struggles around weakly, but its too late, she’s too far in. Her heart continues to pound as fear dominates her mind again. Its over, she’s not to be digested like food. Her dreams are gone once again.

She still can’t shake his emotions though; something is off. As much as she feels hunger, she feels so much desire. She can’t read its mind but she can feel enough to know he’s hiding something from her. But fear has griped her so hard, it’s nearly impossible to think rationally at this point, being swallowed alive.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM

Muscles in Alucard's neck rippled as she was forced down the beast's throat, as Jessica was pulled down the esophagus by the movements. When it finally stopped, she was alone in the dark, a deeper dark, a more tangible dark. It almost felt that if she reached out her hand, she would feel a grasping tentacle of pure shadow. However, for now she was left alone. She could feel the air stir a little, bringing with it the familiar smell of a spice. It was slightly cooler than the rest of the warm air on her virgin body, but it was still mildly humid inside the chamber.

The alien chuckled audibly. "Well," it asked, "how do you like it?"

Tue May 29, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM

All her thoughts pushed aside as she enters the final section of the throat, expecting to fall into a stomach of acid at any moment. –This was it- she thought, when it finally ended. To her surprise; she felt no acid, no burning. Opening her eyes, it was almost as if they were still closed. Perhaps this creature’s stomach was more gradual. Whatever the reason for the delay, she simply breathed in the strange air around her. The air gave off an almost familiar smell, adding to the confusion that took place in her mind. Giving the moment of silence and darkness, she was left alone with her emotions. They have not changed. The feeling of desire only grew stronger.

She could still feel herself growing warm between her legs, from the feeling she gathered from the creature that swallowed her. As her mind raced with thoughts, a voice rang out through the pulsing walls of the creature’s innards. She wondered how it was possible for it to talk to her at this point, and what was the reason. Reaching out she attempted to feel along the edges, something was still not right about all this. The creature’s emotions were not that of a predator ready for the kill, but more of something else… Suddenly her eyes widen in realization, as she felt around a bit more and decided to speak. “You… You have no plans to kill me do you!?” She asks, unsure if he can even hear her in this place. However if her idea were right, then he would be able to hear her just fine, every sound she would make. “You don’t eat flesh do you???!”

Tue May 29, 2007 11:12 am
Profile YIM

"I never have," Alucard said to her inside its chamber. Jessica felt something slither over her shoulder, but it was gone in an instant. "You are still food to me, but not because of your flesh..." More touches on Jessica's skin from all around as Alucard says, "I want something else from you..."

Tue May 29, 2007 4:37 pm
Profile YIM

Her emotions quickly became mixed. She was relieved that he was not going to physically eat her and kill her. However when something began to slither over her shoulder, she quickly jerked back and reached around for it, only to find nothing. Listening to it speak as she feels the mysterious slimy objects slither over her she starts jerking around more, quickly becoming fearful again. She fear of death has past, only to be replaced by another. Attempting her best to avoid the objects touching her body she quickly covers herself again shyly, wondering if there was someone else in here with her… being in such a closed space, movement was nearly impossible. She looked around, only finding darkness.

“Please… don’t touch me… I… I’ve never been…” isn’t sure how to finish her statement, this isn’t exactly a man she’s talking to, at least she doesn’t think it is. Moving around the small space she is in, she starts to feel around for the walls, trying to find something, anything that can help her get free. “Y..you wont get away with this! I.. I’ll tell!!” Wonders though if she should of said that, she might of just signed her own death warrant. With the realization of this she kept her mouth shut from any further threats.

Tue May 29, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

"Tell?" Alucard chuckled. Though she could not see it, being inside of the alien, Alucard's eyes gleamed. More "cords" in the dark touched against Jessica's skin in the darkness. Suddenly she felt something wrap about her left wrist. Before she could pull away, her right wrist was bound as well.

"It's a good thing, that you saved yourself for me," the alien said, "because I'm going to make this worth your while..."

Wed May 30, 2007 2:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next