View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Adventures of a plant (Keemari) 

Post Re: Adventures of a plant (Keemari)
Savannah watched her advance towards her. She had no doubt that her little gift would love to play with her. Then again she doubted that Lyra would mind as long as she got to cum.

She watched the girl kneel between her spread thighs. It took every ounce of her will not to scream at the plant to fuck them both. She whimpered at the first lick on her clit. When Lyra suckled and licked her she had to force herself to hold back again.

Between the play of her clit and the excitement of the plant she was ready to cum. Lyra's finger slid inside her and she did cum. Her hips moved as the girl fingered her and sucked. She knew the plant was enjoying the orgasm as well as it moved within her.

Settling back on the bed she licked her lips as the orgasm faded. "Damn Lyra you have an incredible mouth," she said. Her words were for the girl's benefit really since the plant would have made her cum without the help. "How about I show you some things now?" she asked in her innocent voice.

Natalya

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 am

Lyra moved her fingers in and out of Savannah through the orgasm. She lapped at the nectar that flowed. She worked busily between the girl's thighs to see that she enjoyed herself throughly. When the orgasm faded she withdrew her fingers licking them clean. Raising her head she smiled at her. "Glad I could help," she chuckled.
Moving up on the bed she laid down next to her. "However you wish to do this. It is your experiment," she told her. Closing her eyes she waited for her to do what she would.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:51 am

Savannah stood her smile twisted as she moved to stand infront of Lyra. "I have something special for you," she whispered as she caressed her thighs. "How do you like your sex Lyra? Rumor has it you like it dirty," she teased as she continued to rub along her thighs.

She spread her legs and knelt between them. Being rather new to the whole girl on girl thing she ran a finger along the pink folds. Reaching down she felt her feel her hands on her calves. "Hold her legs apart," she whispered to the plant. Moving her own hands she felt the plant move inside her to send out two tendrils. They wrapped around her legs and spread them fully.

Savannah leaned her head towards the other girl's sex. She licked the outside folds carefully. Slowly she dragged her tongue up till reached the swollen nub. She flicked her tongue against it having already seen that Lyra was wet. "Fuck her pussy slowly," she whispered again.

She groaned as the plant let out a thick tendril. Lifting her head up she watched it thrust inside the woman's wet pink sex. She smiled briefly before returning to her clit. Licking and sucking she paused to order the plant to fuck her harder. Harsh laughter sounded as she felt the plant thrusting hard in and out of her wet tunnel. Clamping her hands on the girl's hips she pulled her towards the edge of the bed. "Fuck her as too," she commanded evilly. She returned to her swollen clit as the plant plunged another tendril into the girl's ass.

Natalya

Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:39 pm

The plant was going insane all this sexual energy from antoher source and he couldn't touch it, not until she told him to. THen the magic words came as it extends it's vines around Lyra's legs giving her a familar sensation as it does as Savanah says.

It then extended a vine. Looking at it Savanah would notice it was much thicker then usually as it then pushed forward into Lyra slowly filling her up with it's length.

She could almost hear it purr or something as she told it to take Lyra's ass as another thick vine comes out and fills them both up and going faster upon her request. It took it's on liberites and spourted another vine that went up to it's mistress clit and attached it as it sucked on the senstive nub as it's motions also affect your pussy as it feels like it's lightly fucking you as it fucks Lyra.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Lyra shivered when she felt Savannah's tongue brush the outside folds of her sex. She had felt something wrap around her legs and knew the smaller girl was holding her apart. "You don't have to.." her words cut off when something plunged into her wet sex.

"Oh my God what are you doing," she started to sit up to look. The thing was thrusting in and out of her slowly and then faster suddenly. Savannah was keeping her attention on her swollen clit. Lyra arched up into her mouth when something else entered her ass.

Twisting her hands in the sheets of Savannah's bed she groaned. Her body was being rocked by the thrusting in her holes. Her clit was being attacked by the girl's mouth. She came crying out soaking both the plant and the bed beneath her.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:29 pm

THe plant sucked up the girls juices cleanign Savanah's bed quickly. If it wasn't efficient at this well Savanah would hardly have a presentable bed as it strikes out with more tendrils. Those ones had thorns though that wrapped around both girls breasts and squeezed and even though it drew blood the two girls felt nothing but pleasure as a liquid dripped from them.

This liquid almost totally reversed the feeling of pain in the area it was injected into turing it into pleasure. I orginally made it to help bring forth the pain factor of sex in a student for the NICE labs. It's good to see I got some out of it as well as the vines rub both girls breasts slightly scratching them while still fucking away.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Savannah sat back on her knees watcing Lyra cum with a laugh. "I see you do enjoy yourself no matter what," she whispered feeling the plant fucking her as well. She was already enjoying the tendril sucking on her clit as she rocked back and forth.

"Doesn't it just feel good? This plant can do amazing things if you let it," she snickered. While she watched thorned tendrils wrap around Lyra's breasts she felt them around her own. The pleasure-pain threw her into another orgasm.

It seemed the more she came the more twisted she became. "Fuck Lyra, my plant. Two in her pussy and the one in her ass," she laughed watching. Standing she crawled up on the bed staying on her hands and knees. "Fuck me my little plant in both my holes," she groaned. "I think Lyra needs everything you can give her without hurting her, but not her mouth I want to hear her screaming her pleasure," she ordered.

Natalya

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:26 am

I snicker as I watch as the constant cumming has brought out Savanah's true nature, just as I planned, well rahter hoped would be the cause of letting it live in her as it does as she says as she feels a vine wrap around your legs and squeezes your ass checks before slipping inside of you as it fucks away.

Lyra on the other hand. Well her mistress told it to give her everything it could as long as she was free to scream and that sounded like she wanted so to please her mistress the vines started to vibrate terrible and twist and churn inside Lyra's pussy and ass as it squeezes her breasts and flicks the girls nipples playing with her nipple rings, as another vine come out with a flower if she looked down she would see it had teeth and a tiny vine like a toungue which descends upon Lyra and sucks, bites, and toungues her clit.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:50 am

Lyra wriggled and screamed on the bed so lost in the pleasure that she no longer cared what used her. "Oh fuck yes," she screamed as the thing poked her breasts with it's thorny vines, flicked her nipples, and vibrated inside her.

She gapsed and arched up as the thing lick, sucked, and bit on her clit. Shr turned her head watching the thing fuck Savannah, who looked pleased with it.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 am

Well it was about time that I make my way over there I thought. It would be intreasting if I could claim both girls once again, they were very enjoyable.

The plant did what it's misttress asked it then lift Lyra up into the air so Savanah could look directly as Lyra's face as she cries out and moans in pleasure as it fucks it's mistress adding two or three more vines to each girl into there pussy making an alternating thrusts into her both there bodies.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:03 am

Savannah trembled as she was rocked back and forth on her hands and knees from the forceful thrusting of the plant. Her pussy was soaked with her jucies. She looked over at the girl and smirked. "It's incredible what it does inside you isn't it," she laughed.

"Oh God yes fuck her harder, give her more," she demanded close to her orgasm. The sheet under her was balled in her hands as she took the plant eagerly into both holes. "Fuck me, fuck me. Make me scream and cum," she told the plant. "Make her scream and cum too," she panted.

Natalya

Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Lyra opened her mouth to protest Savannah's words, they never came out. She screamed as she arched up on her heels and shoulders giving the plant farther access to plunge in and out and deeper. She continued to scream as she came. "Oh my God yes, yes...YESSSS!" she screamed her body shuddering as she was still arched upwards.
Her head thrashed back and forth the sheets clenched in her hands. "Oh yes give it to me, fuck my holes," she demanded knowing though that only Savannah could make it do what she wanted. The plant continued to fuck her as it's mistress demanded. The tendril on her clit was making her insane. She came again her pussy was all but pouring out her nectar now. Two, three, four ograsms she came in a row before falling to the bed limply. The plant plunging in and out of her limp form.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 pm

Both girls juices never made it to the bed as the plant deveoured them eagerly and thanks to Lyra's machinegun orgasms Savanah felt the plant grow inside of her once again changing going through a great metamorphosis. Maybe even enough so that it could leave and live on it's own.

Lyra also felt her vines thicken and grow stronger as the the plant moved it's vines up and pulled both girls together so there breasts and pussy were close to each other. Now why would it do this, becuase just before hand it showed it's mistress one of it's new powers gained as a unique vine come out and inbetween both of there breasts. It then expanded into what looked like a sheet of moss between the girls breasts.

It was thin and felt like it was almost not there as both could feel the others breasts. However it then started to move as it felt like thousands of tiny hands were carressing and pulling on there breasts and those hands seem to grow larger with every passing moment as the vines continued thickening and plunging faster and stronger into the girls pussies as they spread each girls legs as far as possible as they were not up into there wombs crashing through the cevix.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Savannah whimpered her pleasure as the plant used her body. She wanted it to use her. She felt herself beind moved and then Lyra's body against hers. A cry of pleasure echoed throughout the room as something like moss grew over her chest caressing her. "Fuck us both my plant," she commanded.

Natalya

Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:45 am

"Yes it does a wonderful job at it doesn't it." Both girls hear a familar voice as I stand inside the room appearing like some sort of ninja perhaps as I see them in utter bliss as the plant increases it thrusting and teasing of both girls.

I walk towards them. "Well hello Lyra, long time no see and hello Savanah I felt my creation was getting ready to fully blossom. I see you've been taken care of it well." I tell her with a smile.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next