View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 About Falling (Angel) 

Post Re: About Falling (Angel)
Angel felt satisfaction for being able to dislocate the things jaw while giving it pain. since she was bouncing and she is a 5th degree black belt she easily dodged the kick since it was sloppy, she then steps and does a round house kick aimed at the batgirls ribs while then following through with a powerful side kick aimed at her solar plexis to hopefully leave her out of breath. While doing so she taunts nightmare? for whom....me or you? becuase i'm having a ball she says with a smirk.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 pm

Marlowe takes the two kicks with a massive exhalation, her chest heaving as she fell down to her knees, feeling something snap. Taking a moment, however, she simply stands up and stretches again, the deformed look of her ribs heals back to perfection before Angel’s eyes.

“Nightmare for you, darling. I’ve got all night, so let’s see how long you can put up with me, especially considering nothing you’ve done so far has put a scratch onto me” she giggles, baring an insane grin of razor-sharp teeth, “Normally I just eat the people the Lord gives me, but you… I’m going to have fun with you, hehehehe…”

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:12 pm

then have fun feeling pain all night bitch, because i'm gonig to keep kicking you're ass untill i wake up

She says as she continues bouncing, this time sending a back handed blow to her temple then a punch to her nose, and finished by a kick to her solar plexis again, now knowing if she'd actually be able to keep this up or if the bat girl had some sort of secret that be able to beat her.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Marlowe takes the opportunity to duck both the punches and the kick with an exasperated sigh. Of course, it was impressive that the girl could throw the strikes so quickly that Marlowe barely evaded them, but she tackles the other girl as the kick goes up, knocking her to the ground, breathing in her face, though it must be said that the batgirl's breath was refreshingly minty.

"You're only hitting me because I'm letting you..." she says, her clawed foot giving the girl's cute ass a grope, "Now, you hit me again..." she pants, bringing those teeth ever-so-close to the girl's neck, "And I'll tear your pretty little throat out."

Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:42 am

She knew that her hits where being barely dodged from experience in the sparring field. However she still had no way to react in her position as the batgirl tackles her....again. She struggles of course and takes it in that the batgirls breath is oddly minty instead of disgusting.

I could judge otherwise bit----HEY!! She says cutting off when the girl gropes her ass cheek, which only fuels her to get this bitch off of her. let me GO and we'll see who gets there throat ripped out bitch She says still struggling.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:25 pm

Marlowe giggles happily, merry in the thrill of the fight. She dances off of Angel, cart wheeling back against the wall, her wings splayed outward and her chest heaving as she licks her lips, grinning. She moved with a natural grace and dexterity, dancing constantly out of Angel’s range. It was obvious that she had little to no training, but her slightly awkward movements belied the fact that she needed no martial training.

“That’s it, love, keep going, keep going,”
she cackled, grabbing Angel’s shoulders as she slipped behind her and tried to sweep her leg, committing herself fully to the attack and using her continuing momentum to cartwheel away.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Angel growls as the bat-bitch seems to be playing with her. her punches never land due to her strange movements. also because of this she gets her legs sweeped. she quickly stands back up and gets ready again. 'im getting used to her movements' she thinks giving a kick to the girl's neck.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2