View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 First Times (Alucard) 

Alucard's grin only widened at her protests. "Come now, dinner," it said, using the word dinner as if it were her name. "Something as delicious as you has to be food." Taking advantage of her distraction to snag her other wrist, it said to her, "Let me get just a little taste of you." It stepped forward and spun suddenly, lifting the young virgin into the air and pinning her against the wall. A massive tongue emerged from the alien's mouth, the tip of the thing as wide as her head, and licked over her body eagerly, enjoying her flavor...

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:17 am
Profile YIM

She gasped as he grabbed her wrist, shaking her head in disbelief. "I am not food! Im.. Please dont..!" She felt as if her words fell on deaf ears, and sobbed. 'What kind of school is this..' she thought to herself, and once again gasped in shock as he picked her up, her legs hanging helplessly below. 'This is horrible, why me.. How could this have happened..' She yelped lightly as she was thrust against the wall, her eyes closed instinctively, and she felt his tongue violate her surface, shifting and moistening her clothes, she kept her eyes and mouth closed and tried not to breathe as it crossed over her face, and instinctively closed her legs quickly and tightly, crossing her heels.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:26 am

"Dinner, you might even enjoy this. You've never been eaten before, have you? I bet you're a little bit curious. Admit it to yourself, if not to me..."

Alucard chuckled inwardly as it brought the student closer to its mouth. "Come now, dinner, and I'll even let you choose... headfirst or feetfirst?"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:34 am
Profile YIM

She struggled still, kicking at him in a rather pitiful manner. "Dont you put my head in there!!" she shrieked, helplessly flailing in his grasp, her clothes clung against her skin tightly from his tasting and her nipples were erect from the stimulation against them, even through her bra it was obvious, even the simple sensation of his breathing against her was enhanced by the moistened clothes, and she was fighting the feeling welling up inside her.
Still, she didnt know why he bothered with the formalities, talking with her, toying with her, she felt like a mouse in the grasp of a lion, and she felt another hot welling in her stomach; this one an ominous feeling of impending danger, and she didnt know what to do... There was nothing she could do...

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:42 am

"I suppose, my delicious meal, that you mean feetfirst. Very well."

Alucard grinned and tilted the student so that she was pointing towards its mouth as it held her over its head. Sure enough, her feet were the first to go in as Alucard slid her slowly inside.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:46 am
Profile YIM

Her toes curled instantly, and she exhaustedly struggled, gradually her pulls began weakening; she was loosing her fight and breathing too heavy to continue. "Wh.. Why...?" She asked to nobody in particular, her face red with heat, and she weakly tugged at her captors bondage, her eyes staring down into the maw that slowly swallowed her feet.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:52 am

Rather than keep her in its mouth, Alucard used its tongue to guide her struggling feet to its throat, which took them in easily. With a single gulp, it had her in up to its knees. Now that escape was laughable, it kept its mouth open, even going so far as to release her with its massive hands. It laughed at her as it did so.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:55 am
Profile YIM

She shuddered at the feeling of his slimy tongue against her bare skin, sliding down into his throat, twisting and groaning exhaustedly; she knew it was no good now...
'This is it... This is the end, isnt it?' she thought to herself. '.. But why am I feeling....' at that her thoughts paused, and she shook her head. 'No! That isnt it, it cant be.. Not.. Not because of this, to this monster...' Her thoughts were suddenly halted as he released her, and she slid helplessly into his mouth, her skirt and top simultaneously forced up as they caught his maw on the descent and her entire backside thoroughly moistened from the experience, even her curly hair was thick with saliva now, she was truly helpless.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:03 am

Alucard swallowed the student inch by inch, bringing her down until she was finally down its throat. The esophagus muscles gripped at her, massaging her flesh as she descended. The trip finally ended when she was deposited into a chamber of Alucard.

This non-digestive sac was easily large enough to hold the young woman in any position she would take. The walls were slick with an unknown substance, and the humid air smelled of a cinnamon-like spice. There was no sound in the chamber, save for her own noises and a throbbing sound that seemed to come from the walls.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM

She shrieked once more, one last yelp before being taken through his throat.. As she slid further down, she felt his muscles begin to massage and rub against every inch of her; her breasts were hot and her nipples became erect once more at the touch, and she bit her lip to resist the oncoming moans and gasps she felt in the pit of her stomach as her most intimate region was gently kneaded by the powerful muscles, such a feeling.. She knew it was wrong, but it was happening, and she couldnt stop it; she was moistening at his touch, and it felt good. She squirmed, unsure of how to handle what she was feeling, it felt good, very good, yet before she could even decide she was abruptly dropped into the chamber; she fell on her hands and knees and took a moment to catch her senses. 'That... ' she thought to herself 'That was wrong.. '. She slowly caught her balance, and stood, resting a hand against the slimy wall, only to draw it back in sudden disgust. Her clothes were slimy, and she was vaguely aroused, yet somehow the fear still managed to keep hold.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:19 am

"Enjoy yourself, dinner," Alucard said to her in the dark, "I know I will."

The slime from the chamber wall was slightly stickier than the alien's saliva had been, but both were far less viscous than syrup, flowing as easily as water. Alucard chuckled at the student inside it. Two "cords" emerged in the blackness, long, slender tendrils that sought her out. Finding her, they grasped what clothing they could and tore it from her body...

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:26 am
Profile YIM

She looked around quickly, confused and scared. "Are you crazy!?" she shouted, keeping in one place so as not to run into one of those slimy walls again. "How in the world would I--" yet before she could finish, she felt the touch of the 'cords', wrapping under her respective undergarments, and simply tearing them away, her breasts jiggled violently against the assault. She gasped in shock, and moved quickly to cover her tender slit, her other arm haphazardly moving to shield her breasts. 'He isnt thinking..' she questioned herself quickly, shouting out "What do you think you're doing?! I may be knee-deep in trouble, but I still have dignity!"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:33 am

"Food like you has no dignity," Alucard said. "Food like you doesn't deserve dignity. Food like you doesn't deserve a name." The "cords" retracted, and another pair pulled her nude body to the floor, bringing her down into the warm liquid. After this, they hauled her back up to her feet by her arms, and pinned her arms at the shoulders to the chamber wall. Slithering over her limbs, the "cords" forced every inch of her arms to the walls as Alucard smiled in enjoyment.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM

She gasped in shock, being forced to the floor, the warm liquid covering her backside, she couldnt help but feel slightly aroused at the touch of it against her round bottom... This, though, was short lived as she was once again hauled up, only to be forcefully thrust against the fleshy wall, she yelped helplessly as the cords pinned her slender arms to it, and she looked down at her exposed breasts with worry, struggling direly against the cords, crossing her legs as tight as she could.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:00 am

More "cords" emerged from the darkness, finding the captured woman and taking advantage of the situation. One, for example, wrapped around her right ankle, and then used a loop of itself to push off from her left. Her breasts were an easy target for the tendrils, finding her tits and rubbing the tender flesh available, some giving the globes a firm squeeze.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next