View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hunting (Slayer Ayame) 

Post Re: Hunting (Slayer Ayame)
My towel fell from my body, and I shuddered, from both fear and cold. I glared at her, the red glint in my eyes returned. Hadn't my attack done anything at all?

So a direct physical attack would do nothing against my opponent here. If she was immune to physical plants, maybe the plants weren't part of her... maybe she was part of the plants. Either way, I was running out of options.

Suddenly, my head was wrenched forward, and my eyes opened wide. I yelped from surprise as the vine struck my tight, firm buttocks. Lash after lash assaulted my ass until my body was hot with both pain and anger. I was used to the pain; it was the fact that she was playing with me that incited my anger.

The lashes continued to assail my rear end, the muscles in my ass and lower back, tightened from the pain. If she was "a plant," she certainly had a weakness: to heat and fire. But how could I use that information against her?

"You'll pay--" I growled, when a lash hit my ass, "for not taking me seriously."

I knew how to defeat her, I only needed an opportunity to use it.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:13 pm

"Oh i dont think i actually will" Bella responded languidly as she moved, pressing a cool rough hand on the red skin. She had already begun to drop her human guise, the skin slowly turning from a pale peach to light green.

Her pointed fingers traced the marks deepening them, some scratches drawing blood. She kneeled behind Ayame, her tongue replacing her fingers, teasing as they licked the crimson drops. This continued for a few minutes until she rose again, her form fully transformed.

"In fact i think youll enjoy the experience wether you like it or not" She mumured, her breath hot against ayame's ear, her hair twining around the student, stroking.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:21 am

Though the lashings stopped, my head was still held firmly in place, so I was unable to see my attacker. My ass numb from the pain, I felt the trace of a pointed finger, unaware of the cuts and scrapes she was inflicting. I flexed my back muscles, and leaned my hips forward, pulling my ass away as she played with my softened 'cheeks' with her tongue.

"In fact i think youll enjoy the experience wether you like it or not." Unaware that my attacker had transformed, I shuddered as I felt more vines wrap around me, caressing my body.

I squirmed in her grasp, though the vines held me firmly in place. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" I asked, my courage betraying me, my voice quivering with fear.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:14 am

Bella drank in the fear, relished its taste. Unlike her brother she fed more on emotions of the victim, not the fluid.

Though the fuid was a nice bonus.

"Well my dear huntress" she hissed softly, her voice like branches swaying in the wind. One tendrils wrapped around her breast, squeezing it hard. "First i will make you regret what you did to my little brother."

"And then..." She paused, letting two more touch the girl, one rubbing the outside of her sex the other between her asscheeks tracing the tight little hole.

"Then ill make sure you have an experience youll never forget"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:26 am

"First i will make you regret what you did to my little brother..."

If it weren't for the sadistic nature of her vengeance, I would have admired her loyalty to her brother. I gasped from pain as A vine contracted around my breast, shaping the soft mound.

Any compassion I had felt dissipated quickly, as she violated my sex and buttocks. The vine on my nether lips sent strong sensations through my body, my sensory receptors still augmented from the pollens. I had been hot with anger before, and now arousal and embarrassment added to the warmth. I squirmed again, trying to get her tendrils off of me, not wanting her to know how good it felt.

My words betraying my sentiments, I spoke, "please don't... Don't do anything to me."

Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 am

"HOw does the hutress feel when she's the one hunted?" Bella asked her tongue tracing her neck teasingly.

She tilted the girls head, the vines slipping away as she claimed the soft lips with her own, forching ayame to lead back, kissing her heatedly, demanding. Her fingers dug against her victim's chin forching her not to move and proving as effective as the vines before.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:45 am

"How does the hutress feel when she's the one hunted?"

"Approximately the same as your brother did," I retorted.

My cheek was rewarded with a kiss. Her kiss was not the warm soft kiss of a lover, but a cold harsh assault. My soft pink lips were smothered by the rough lips of my attacker. As I tried to wrench away, her pointed fingers cut into the skin of my chin, preventing me from turning away. Instead of a gift, her kiss was a means of taking, taking from me the will to fight. I was weak, too weak even to break from the monster's kiss.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:31 am

The vines suddenly let go, dropping her to the ground. Bella laughed softly, looking down at her captive.

"But your wrong. MNy brother didnt like what you did. You're not going to like what i do... but you're going to beg for more"

She moved grabbing the girl by the hair and with almost inhuman strath tossed her onto the bed. She moved, straddling her abdomen, pinning her down.

"your going to moan beg and be shamed fo what you are about to feel"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 am

My head throbbed from being thrown onto the bed, and before I could react, she was upon me, pinning me down.

I thrashed around on the bed, trying to use my legs to escape, but I couldn't get any leverage.

"your going to moan beg and be shamed for what you are about to feel"

I shuddered, half in fear, half in anticipation of what was to come. "I'll never-- You'll never get me to want this." I defied.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:24 pm

"But you're already wanting it" bella mused as two slim tendrils snaked between her legs and suddenly dove deep into her. More wrapped around Ayame's ankles, spreading them and revealing her sacred spot to the questing vines.

The tree spirit leaned down and carassed the throat her rough tongue, feeling the gasp of surprise.

"After all you're human, driven by pleasure"

Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 am

My back muscles tightened in surprise, arching, as the tendrils penetrated my pussy. my body was already betraying me as the tendrils caressed my clit, and g-spot building the arousal in my body.

As she leaned in close, i wrenched her head away with my hands. "I'm driven more by a hatred of evil," I snarled.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 am

"hatred of evil" She repeated, her voice dripping with venom. "That does mean you too doesnt it little huntress"

"She moved closer, the vines unrelenting as she seemed to continue talking calmly.

"I mean arent you the same as this 'evil' your talking about? You kill, you destroy, to dont have any grattitude" She murmurred idly. "You attack anything that you dont understand, without thinking if its harmless or not. You murder your own race for personal gain. You plot, pretend to be a hero, pretend to be someone arrogant, when all you want is the same as the rest of your damned race. Power over everything"

"Dont you realize how a hypocrite you really are?"

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:01 am

"There's no lust for power in my actions..." I panted, as the vines continued to stimulate me against my will.

"I only protect those who--" I gasped, arching my back as the vines stimulated my clit, "can't-- protect themselves."

I was infuriated by her insinuations. I had spent my entire life protecting those who couldn't fight for themselves. "You take from others without any guilt. You can't conceive of anyone living selflessly, can you. " I glared at her, cheeks blushed, and eyes watering.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 am

"Selflesslyy. Ha!" Bella spat, the vines driving in deep to prove a point.

"You say you protect those who cant protect themselves, then why did you hurt my little brother?" She hissed her vioce dropping dangerously. "Why did you attack someone you did not know, who hasnt harmed anyone in his life willingly."

"If you shot me, this will be a simple act of revenge for others. I admit im cruler, and more 'evil' than my brother" Bella licked her neck her tongue rougher, like the bark of a tree. "but my brother you dont know him. He defends you like he was one of you"

"And look where it got him" She pulled away. "Shot and wounded"

"People pluck the flowers of a tree without thinking of the tree's feelings. You are no different from them Miss Ayame.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:38 am

Gasping as the vines penetrated me even deeper, I was confused at the plant-woman's words. This was a ploy. A ploy to weaken my resolve. "You mean your brother isn't like every other monster here on campus? He doesn't rape and terrorize young women? He just happens to inhabit an island that exists to satisfy monsters of that sort?" I mocked, "Ha-- don't make me laugh. Your words can't change my mind. You're all the same, the way you treat the students. I'm here to eradicate the monsters that prey on the poor girls here."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next