View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Welcome to Shokushu (Rena) 

Post Re: Welcome to Shokushu (Rena)
In any other circumstance, Rena would have been fascinated by the duplication of Kakumaoh's limbs, but at the moment the thought was pushed to the back of her mind by the pure panic.
No one is coming. No one can hear you. Rena felt sick. And there is no way to get out of this.
"Please!" Rena sobbed, kicking in a futile attempt to get him off of her.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Please? Well, if you insist..." He leaned forward, deliberately misinterpreting her plea, running his tongue down her body to the hollow between her breasts as one pair of hands massaged her nipples to erection through her bra.

His other hands managed to get her jeans down around her knees, but her struggles and his position on top of her stopped him from getting them any further. After a few brief attempts, the hands moved to caress her through her panties while four tentacles wrapped around the jeans and continued to remove them.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:12 am

Rena flinched at Kakumaoh's touch, blood rushing to her face as he touched her where no one had ever touched Rena before. It was awkward, and after a while, much to Rena's disgust, it started to feel good. That still didn't do anything to calm the terror, though.
What is going to happen after this? Rena wondered. Will he kill me? Will he just let me go?

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Her jeans gone, the tentacles withdrew. The remaining obstacles wouldn't provide any problem at all.

One of the hands on her panties moved under their waistband and then continued to fondle her vagina. The other moved up to her chest and took hold of her bra while another hand grabbed a shoulder strap. A sharp pull lifted her up briefly before the strap broke, dropping her back down abruptly. The process was then repeated with the other shoulder strap, and finally with the strap between the cups.

The last barrier to her breasts removed, he leaned in and his tongue began to circle her nipples hungrily.

Character listing

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:18 am

"No!" Rena shouted, and began struggling again. She remembered something she saw in an animal documentary once, an antelope that had been caught by a cheetah. The cheetah's jaws were around the neck of the antelope, and he was obviously going to die, but he didn't stop kicking and writing until he died. Rena wondered if she looked anything like that, still fighting a fate she didn't want to think about.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 pm

He could taste the fear beneath her struggles... a fear more intense than he'd tasted in a long time. This girl seemed to be afraid that he was going to kill her when he was done. The combination of her body, her futile struggles, and her terror were too much to let him to hold back any longer.

Roughly, he tore off her panties and forced her legs apart. As the tip of his cock pressed against her cunt, a thick tentacle thrust towards her mouth.

Character listing

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:15 am

Rena could feel his member pressing against her entrance.
This is it. He's going to rape me now. Tears came to Rena's eyes. And then fury started to mix with the fear. Anger at him, for doing this, anger at herself, for falling into this trap, anger at those who didn't come when she screamed. Rena bit down on the tentacle in her mouth as hard as she could. It was thick and hard, but Rena hoped she had caused the demon some type of pain.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:08 pm

As she tried to bite him, he drew the tentacle back. She couldn't harm him that way, but it was not at all pleasant. A hand clutched her throat, and his voice took on a threatening tone. "Do not try that again. You would not like the results."

Character listing

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 am

"So I should sit back and let you rape me?!" She shouted back, glaring up at her attacker. Rena wasn't about to go down without a fight. Fear and anger mixed within her as she fought to breathe around the hand at her throat. Better than a tentacle, I guess. Rena would have laughed a bit if not for 1, the hand at her throat, and 2, the ever-present terror that still clutched at her mind.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 pm

"I merely warn you that certain types of resistance will anger me, and you do not want to deal with the results of that happening." He eased the grip on her throat; she'd clearly had some trouble breathing, and as much as he might threaten, he didn't wish to do any major harm to her.

"Of course, if you did stop struggling, it would be much easier for you. Not that you could do anything to stop me, anyway." He pressed against her, driving his dick into her cunt, encountering only brief resistance as he forced his way through her hymen.

Character listing

Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:32 am

Rena screamed in pain as he entered her, tears once again coming to her eyes. All her muscles tensed, although she figured it would hurt less if she relaxed. Part of her, however, didn't want it to hurt less. Rena did not want to remember this as a pleasant experience. All she felt at the moment was fear, pain, and hate.
"I'll kill you!" She screamed, barely even paying attention to what she was saying. "Son of a bitch, I'll kill you!" She tried to claw at the demon, flailing her hands through the blur of tears.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 am

If she'd been able to see clearly, she'd have seen a derisive sneer cross his face briefly, dismissing her impotent threats and ineffective struggles. It was only for a moment, however, as his concentration shifted back to thrusting into her, trying to force her to the brink of orgasm. Admittedly, it seemed unlikely he'd succeed, given her emotional state. Still, even if he failed this time, he'd have another chance.

Character listing

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 am

Any more threats Rena might have shouted were cut off by screams of pain. It felt like she was being torn up inside. All she could do was pray that he finished with her before it started to feel good, before her body betrayed her.
When this is over, I'll get stronger. Rena told herself. I'll get stronger, so he'll never be able to do this to me again. No will will ever do this to me again.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:59 am

The girl's screams, the hate and fear radiating from her, the feel of her body: all of it was making it impossible for Kakumaoh to hold back any longer. With a final push, he came deep inside her.

Character listing

Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:17 am

Rena shuddered with relief and horror as he came inside of her. She was glad it was over, finally over, but still, thought of his semen inside of her body made Rena gag.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next