View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Full Circle (Clarice, Kanoe) 

Post Re: Full Circle (Clarice, Kanoe)
“If only she knew what she asks is now impossible,” Spectre rumbled, perpetuating the ruse that it had exchanged a bit of its essence for a piece of Clarice’s soul. “But if she would just invite me in, I could speak to her directly.”

The Thing made no promise that it wouldn’t continue to subject Clarice to the Voice as well, however. It hoped neither witch would be astute enough under the circumstances to notice such an omission., but risks were a part of the game.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:59 am

WHat should she do? Here she was, being stimulated by an unknown force that seemed to vribrate deep in her soul and out, and she had to think logically. Impossible it was. She sweating jsut keep a sane mind at hand. Biting her lip to the point of bledding was doing nothing for her. But she just couldn't bring herself to speaking how the Voice could get to her. If she did, she would end up like her.

Her mouth hung open as breathing increases to pants. Maybe if she remained quiet it would leave her alone? A futile thought it was, but it was all she had left. Her only hope that possibly this situation would just... go away.

Eyes close as she slips further way from being in the right mind. At this point there was little chance of her communicating without a drunken slur in her voice. The strain of trying to comprehend was becoming too much. Her grip already loosens around Kanoe's robes. At all costs she just had to believe that maybe... just maybe... the being was lying about Deimos. Please just give her small sign that there would be happy ending out of this. At least for Kanoe. She, herself, could suffer for all she cared.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:01 am

She could nearly see the struggles inside Claire's body. The witch lacked empathy but knew from experience how fruitless it was to fight the Voice. Watching the once strong woman gradually losing herself to the intense vibrations of the being was almost too much for Kanoe. As Clarice loosens her hold, she tightens her arms around the woman. She pulls her lover up onto her lap, letting the exhausted mystic rest against her body. Spectre was using Claire to get to her but the woman was refusing to speak further or simply couldn't. Kanoe was not sure if the being answered her question but she knew her love would not allow her to be taken by the Voice again. She did not like this. She could call out to the unseen being like a mad woman but it was hopeless. The thing would keep going till it was satisfied. The witch squeezes Clarice tightly.

"I'm sorry," She whispers in her ear.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Incapable of mind-reading, Spectre could only guess at the thoughts of the two witches. It could clearly see how Clarice was losing herself in the stimulation caused by its Voice. It was unsure whether her silence was a refusal to speak or an inability to form the words. It suspected the former, though, as it knew something of how stubborn she could be.

“If you do not tell her, then you will have to relay my words.” Spectre lessened the power of its Voice a tiny bit, hoping to keep from overwhelming Clarice completely. “But there is much to say and I do not think you will be able to hold out long enough to repeat it all.”

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:22 am

"N-no need... to say s-sorry..." her whisper was as hushed as it could, clearly hard to hear if Kanoe wasn't listening intently. Her raspy breaths catch in her throat as she tries to regain some form of sense, but it depleted quickly after the voice spoke once more. It vibrated deeply into her body. She shook as if her entire beeing vibrated in her lvoer's grasp.

Eyes shut, even flinching at the intesity, as she tries to find words to put forth. Her hand quickly rush to her head and try to cover her ears, like shutting off her hearing would do anything.

"St-stop it! Please!" crying out loudly would do nothing, but maybe it would stop the voice momentarily so she could gather ehr thoughts. Just a few moments. Was the voice possibly... suggesting relaying the message to the woman without directly affecting her? She grits her teeth and tries to form words in her growing moans.

"Th-the second option... I-I'll r-r-relay... i-it."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:00 am

Kanoe holds the quivering woman tighter. She knew her lover could not take much more of this. No matter how many times she heard it, felt it, she could never get used to it. It was like every part of your body was being touched in the most sensually perfect way. Her body nearly tenses up thinking about it. No matter how much you want to fight it, your body craves it. The craving, the need grows with every syllable until your body and mind just melt into it's words.

She gently rubs Claire's back as the woman cries out. It was difficult to understand her lover's words but she did manage to understand that there were options. The witch could only guess what the first option was. Clarice was always one to bear the burden, trying to keep her safe from the monsters of the island anyway she could. Even if she does manage to get Spectre to speak to her again, what then? It would just be her melting up against Clarice as her juices run freely down her pale thighs or worse both of them would be at the mercy of the Voice. Even so she had to do this.

"Clarice," She says into the woman's ear, "It's ok, just let me bear with it. I was the one who summoned it. Don't do this to yourself."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:40 am

Spectre allowed a few moments of peace for Clarice to register her lover’s words. It doubted they would change her mind, but it gave her the opportunity to consider them, regardless. The effects of its Voice faded slowly in the silence. But the respite was short-lived, for before the blonde witch could speak:

“If your decision stands,” the Being immersed Clarice in its Voice again, a flood of hellish pleasures that wreaked havoc with mind, body and soul. “Then prepare yourself and speak when you are ready.”

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:29 am

Grasping the concept her torture was far from over, she slowly lifts herself up using Kanoe's robes and tries to stay in her lap and not slink down as before.

Saving her strength for talking, she nods softly in compliance to the being to speak for it. She ignored her lover's plea to help lift the burden. Considering it was just a few seconds before she refused. Small beads of sweat ran down her forehead while she tries to resist the urge in stimulating herself. Especially infront of Kanoe. The humiliation still weighed more heavily then sexual satisfaction. At least right now it was.

She wondered what all the monster was going to have to say. She just hoped it wasn't a long message to relay to Kanoe. She understood well she wouldn't last if it did.

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:47 pm

“Very well,” Spectre began, letting its Voice flow through Clarice like a thousand skilled hands touching her in places and ways no physical lover could. “The test is not over. Deimos is bound to Kanoe by the ritual of summoning.”

The Thing kept its words clear and succinct, but spared the blonde witch none of the intense stimulation. It wanted to make sure she could not convey everything it had to say before losing herself to the sensations and hoped she would realize that before it happened so that she could still tell Kanoe how to hear its words directly.

“If she can not subdue or banish him within a year and a day of the summoning ritual, her soul will be forfeit and Deimos will claim her as his own.”

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:43 am

She flinches and gasps, losing herself in her own world of pleasure. Just relay the message and it would be done. She gathers what little strength she has to speak.

"The test... is... no-not over... Deimos is still b-bound to you..." she tries her best to let out what needed to be said, but her heightened stimulation was proving too much. Just a little more...

"If... you can't.... su-subdue him i-in a year... he-he'll take you.... aw-away... Ahhh... I can't take this anymore," she had already drawn a hand to her breast to stimulated one, soft moans and groans escape her lips uncontrollably. Never before had she wanted to cum so abdly. Being held at the edge was driving her insane. Her sex dripped for a need to be filled.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 pm

Seeing Claire nod only means the woman was going to continue this torture. She wanted to tell her to stop but what could she do? Kanoe could see her lover's eyes losing focus as the Voice sends it's vibrations through over and over again. Watching the woman try to speak as her body flinches and twitches with pleasure was like watching a woman possessed. She doubts the words held any meaning to woman as slowly Claire breaks down and begins to grope herself. Kanoe could only stroke her love's long hair and speak soft words.

"It's ok," She began, "You did enough. You can do it here or out of sight, I don't mind. Thank you for telling me all this. I'll...I'll just find a way to subdue the demon I summoned."

Despite the calm words of reassurance, Kanoe was terrorfied. The demon that nearly raped her to death was going to come back for her. How will she stop him? Her magic was not strong enough to cause lasting damage in their last encounter. Perhaps there is a binding spell in her book. But, will she be strong enough to control it?

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:41 pm

“But there is still much to say,” Spectre pressed on. It was pleased with how effective its Voice was at eroding the proud young woman’s will, though it hadn’t actually meant to keep her on the edge of orgasm. Perhaps their earlier encounter had trained her body to react in specific ways to the powerful stimulation.

If that were true, Clarice would likely not find much relief no matter what she did to stimulate herself. She would certainly be able to get herself off, but she might find the sensation paled in comparison to what her body might expect from the culmination of pleasures evoked by the power of the Voice and the touch of chaos tendrils. Regardless, the Thing’s message was far from complete.

“Kanoe can not overcome Deimos alone. She will need your help and my guidance.”

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 am

She looks up weakly, shivering violently in her lover's arms as the Voice presses on further what needed to be said. Please... let this be done for now. There was no way she could keep on going like this.

"You'll-you'll need my help and its guidance!" she repeats quickly. Groping herself did little to cease her tormenting stimulation. Her body tenses as it feels it is drawing closer. But still she was denied release. Eyes squint shut and teeth grit bare while she tries to withstand the pressure building inside. How must her torture continue? She was sure she would no longer be able to speak after this for awhile. She hoped either the Voice would just help push her over the edge or she would be stuck in state for too long.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 pm

This had gone too far. Kanoe squeezes the woman tight, shaking her love gently in hopes that her words would reach her.

"Claire stop! That's enough. I know you want to keep me safe from the Voice but look at yourself. Your eyes can't even stay focused... How will you be able to help me if you break from Spectre's directions?" She sighs softly, "Please, don't put yourself through it all yourself. This is my fight as well. I will need to hear it's directions. I can bear it...Clarice."

It made her skin crawl knowing that she had to rely on this being once more to save her. No doubt this was all part of Spectre's plan. She knew she had not choice but to allow it to speak to her again. But, once that happens...

Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:50 pm

“Perhaps you should do as she asks,” Spectre’s Voice plucked at Clarice’s arousal-tensed body like the strings of a harp, playing the fist notes of a light melody that promised blissful relief. “If she is lost to the demon, all your sacrifice will have been for naught.”

It was as far as the Being dared push the young witch. She seemed almost completely lost to the need. It hoped that reminding her of Deimos’ alleged intention would help her find the strength to tell Kanoe what she needed to do to hear the Voice. And, perhaps her difficulty forming coherent speech would give her the reason to, as well.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next