View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Up On The Roof (For Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Up On The Roof (For Kakumaoh)
He removed the shirt and set it aside. "Why? Because I find you human females quite... enjoyable." His tongue ran up the side of her neck while one pair of hands struggled with the clasp of her bra.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am

Violett shuddered, squirming to try to get away from the long, slimy tongue running across her neck. She squeaked in humiliation as her bra came unclasped, knowing that her tiny breasts would soon be exposed to this thing's monstrous affections.

"... Why can't you pick on someone your own size?"

Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:15 am

The infernal problem of its fastening solved, he slid the bra off her. "All of you humans are much smaller than me, and the races I've met of a similar size aren't anywhere near as..." He paused briefly to lick her left nipple. "...Pleasurable."

Character listing

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 am

Moaning softly in a mix of arousal and humilarion, Violett squirmed in this horrible creature's grasp, whimpering softly as his tongue teased her nipple.

"No! Please, you'll break me in half!"

Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 am

"Oh, don't worry about that. It wouldn't be as entertaining for me if my... playthings... broke." One hand moved down and began to unfasten her shorts. "Especially one as delightful as you seem to be."

Character listing

Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:57 am

Violett squirmed and thrashed, glaring at the monster hatefully.

"It's bad enough you're violating me... You don't have to mock me while you do it, you heartless, sarcastic bastard!"

Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 pm

The girl's increased struggles angered him. She had been so... well, not agreeable, but... compliant until now, a refreshing change from most of the girls he'd had before. Still, she might be frightened back into cooperation again.

Any trace of his earlier playfulness left his face, and his voice took on a decidedly dangerous edge. "I do not intend to make this any more painful for you than necessary. How much that is depends on how much you fight me."

Character listing

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 am

Violett hung her head in shame, but glared up at the creature with all the fury her helpless, feeble little body could musted glowing in her eyes.

"Like hell it is... But maybe I'd be a little less reluctant to let you treat my like a box of tissues if your sarcasm wasn't contributing to my body-image problem. If my breasts aren't big enough for you or somehing, go pin someone else to the floor and leave me the hell alone. This is the only body I've got."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:04 am

"Now you insult me. There are plenty of attractive females on this island. If I didn't think that you were one of them, I would not have bothered with you no matter how easy a target you were." Hopefully, that would defuse her anger, allowing her fear to return. He could draw power from anger, but fear was a much better source. Besides, it was actually the truth.

His tongue returned to teasing her nipples while one hand began to work her shorts down past her hips.

Character listing

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 am

Violett glared at the creature, then blushed deeply as her eyes went open wide, flattered and confused, a low moan of arousal escaping her lips as her little pink nipples stiffened from the cool air and the caress of this strange creature's tongues. Her whole body had been tensing for another escape attempt, but suddenly it went limp as she stared at him with big wide eyes, trembling.

"You... You meant it?"

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 pm

He paused only briefly to answer her question as he shifted his attention from one breast to the other. "Yes."

He lifted her up slightly higher to finish removing her shorts, then slid a hand inside her panties. He'd been serious about not wanting to cause too much damage, and it would be easier for her if she were... warmed up a bit.

Character listing

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:19 am

Violett gasped and shuddered, moaning and gasping as her shorts dropped down to her ankles.

Panting softly, she closed her eyes as the hand slipped into her panties.

"Who... What are you?"

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:24 am

His tongue ceased its actions and he slid the hand on her back under her arm and cupped her breast. "My name is Kakumaoh. As for what I am, well... my race is from a different dimension, and I don't believe you humans have a name for us. 'Demon,' or something similar, is the most common term your race has used for me."

Even as he explained this, the hand in her panties had been gently stroking her vagina, so he wasn't sure whether she might have been too... distracted... to really catch all of it. No matter. I'm not looking for anything beyond some short-term entertainment. His tongue returned to its previous activities.

Character listing

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:19 am

Violett nodded, gasping and shuddering as she stared this strange thing in the eye.

"Fox demon... Were... Ahhh.. Were any of you ever in Japan? I think there's some legend there that's... kinda like that..."

Gasping and shuddering as his thick fingers gently stroked her pussy, Violett blushed deeply, stasring at the strange creature.

"Your name... Mmmm.. Kakumaoh... even sounds Japanese..."

She kept babbling, letting her eyes roam over the stange creature's body, looking for clues, wounds, or nything else of interest, eager to distact herself from the unwanted pleasure he was giving her.

"Kitsune... I think is the name...."

Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:21 am

"Japan... I believe that was the name of the country where I got that name." He shifted his head up slightly, licking the side of her neck. "My actual name is not something you humans can pronounce." His tongue moved down again, quickly licking her nipple. "Although I was called an oni there, not a kitsune."

One of the hands on her butt shifted, starting to remove her panties. "But I think that's enough talk for now, when there are much more... enjoyable entertainments available."

Character listing

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next