View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite) 

Post Re: A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite)
Dendrite laughed again. "So you don't need an excuse to enjoy it?" The creature pressed its bulbous member against her slit, resting against the soft entrance, letting her feel the pressure...then another, smaller tendril slid down to brush over Violett's clit. The slimy appendage circled around the tiny nub, gently teasing...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Violett gasped htly, squirming and struggling, glaring at her captor as though she was hoping the sheer force of her gaze would reduce him to a cinder.

"No, I don't! But it would help if you weren't such a big green dick!" she spat back.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:00 pm

"What's that you say?" Dendrite murmured. "A big green dick?" Its phallic member pushed against her tight slit, not quite forcing into her yet, but letting her feel the eagerness behind its pressure. "Mm, and here I thought you were just a shy little flower...but you have such alluring heat." The creature held her in a close embrace, teasing and tickling her intimately, urging her squirming body to even greater heights of arousal...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:08 am

Violett winced, squirming and struggling inneffectually, feeling the sweat roll down her body despite the crispness of the air as she panted, a few drops of feminine moisture leaking out onto the head of the gren member teasing her slit.

"That... That was poorly phrased," she gasped. "L-let's start again, okay?"

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:29 am

Dendrite chuckled softly and continued to rub its phallic member against the girl's tight slit, seemingly spurred on by the growing moistness. "Start again?" the creature murmured. "What do you mean, cutie?"

--Jason Carter

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:43 am

Violett shudderd and gasped, her whole body trembling as she teied to pull away, her chest heaving as she whimpered softly.

"I meant that I don't want it and you're a jerk!"

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 am

"I see," Dendrite whispered, pulling Violet tightly close in its tentacular embrace. "Well, now that that's out of the way..." The creature shivered and began to press harder against her tight sex. The phallic tentacle shrank a little and spurted forth alien slime, mingling with her own moisture to make her slick and slippery...until the alien finally slipped inside, parting her folds and wriggling into her heated tightness, patiently sliding further into her warmth...

--Jason Carter

Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 am

Violett shrieked, tears rolling down her cheeks as he started to slide into her, her chest heaving as she squirmed and struggled, desperately trying to pull her hips away from the tendril that had begun to penetrate her.

"Yeah, it's all fun and games for the fucking cat, but doesn't anyone ever think of how the mouse must feel?"

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 am

"Shhhh," Dendrite murmured, holding Violet tightly. Its tentacle rested in her tight tunnel, pulsing just a little. "If you relax, it will be...easier." The tendrils coiled around her pert bottom and squeezed, massaging her in a gentle rhythm, sticky ooze coating her warm curves. "Mmm..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:20 am

Violett thrashed and struggled, panting hard as sweat rolled down her body, squealing and whimpering, trying to ignore how moist her pussy had become, how stiff her nipples were, how warm she felt... How much some sultry, treacherous part of her wanted to just give in.

"And... And just why should I make this easy for you, you jerk?"

Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:14 am

Dendrite chuckled, not letting the struggling girl slip from its embrace. "Easier for you, cutie..." A couple tendrils wriggled up under her shirt and began to stroke over her nipples, leaving trails of slime over her chest. With her shirt up that far it didn't conceal anything, her cute bottom exposed to the air as she squirmed against the invading tentacle.

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:17 am

Shivering as her body was exposed to the elements, Violett sniffled softly, looking away, panting softly as the horrid tentacles massaged her petite curves, her breath coming out in ragged gasps as her nipples stiffened.

"The only th-thing that'd make this... horrible experience e-easier... Ww-would... would be f-for you to not do it..."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 am

"Shhhh," Dendrite murmured. Its tentacle thrust in a slow but firm rhythm, filling her tight tunnel almost completely, alien slime lubricating it along. "I know this gives you at least some pleasure...Your body feels so warm and full of passion against me. Your desire heightens my own..." The creature tickled at her clit, stroking slow circles around it with its slimy tendril.

--Jason Carter

Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:10 am

Squealing softly as the warm, slimy tendril slid into her, Violett squirmed and wriggled, panting softly.

"No... That's like saying that if you tied me down and force-fed me gummi worms, I should enjoy it because they taste good. It's painful and degrading!"

She shuddered softly as the tendril brushed against her clit, gasping in unwanted bliss.

"And I need to go to class tomorrow! Please, let me sleep!"

Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:56 am

Dendrite chuckled and held the girl closely against itself for a moment...still its movements, letting its tendril hold itself inside her and pulse gently. "Dicks and worms," the creature murmured. "What interesting thoughts are floating through your pretty little head..." One tendril reached up and pressed gently against her lips. "Here at this school, cutie, your extracurricular studies are important and not to be neglected."

Then the monster began to thrust again, with more abandon, eagerly filling her tight sex with its probing alien member. "Mmmmm!"

--Jason Carter

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next