View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Girl and her Fantasy of Fear(for alucard) 

"We have an accord," said Alucard with a grin. With no further warning, it hoisted the woman up into the air, ripping at her clothes with its left hand as it held her in its right. It peeled off her top in one motion, the material turned to shreds before reaching the ground. Alucard left her gloves and panties alone, but the rest of her was naked as Alucard held Karissa before its open maw.

"So, headfirst or feetfirst?"

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM

She had found the tearing quite nice against her skin for some quite twisted reason she allowed herself to already groan with a bit of pleasure as he skirt was turned into scraps of material. her nipples stiffened as her top was torn from her form. a small bit of moisture developed on the thinest portion of her panties. She had wanted to fight but, found it impossible with Alucard's speed.
"I... I don't know... feet first I guess... and do it slowly, i want to feel my panties slide between my legs and your tongue grope me in anyway imaginable before I'm subjected to what ever awaits me."
what am I saying?! how can I be enjoying this?! It's so wrong... but...
"It feels so right..."
her body jerked and tried to escape even against the pleasure, it was finding even the straining enjoyable the rush of adrenaline from both loving it and hating it. her breath became faster as did her heartbeat as she awaited Alucard's tongue against her.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:48 am

"Very well," said Alucard with a chuckle. It placed the woman's bare feet into its gaping mouth, taking her in slowly. The alien held her body up outside its mouth on its hands, bringing her in an inch at a time.

The inside of Alucard's mouth was completely dark. The air was humid from excess saliva, which ran down the walls of the alien's mouth and coated Alucard's tongue. The tongue was easily as wide as Karissa's head, and it rubbed against her bare feet.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:52 am
Profile YIM

She shivered her breath becoming erratic again.
"Thank you... It said in the book... your victims didn't remember they were attacked... I beg of you let me remember every second when you're done..."

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:07 am

"Very well," said Alucard. The palms of its hands were smooth, compared to the rest of its rather bumpy skin. The alien guided her in some more, bringing her up to her knees inside Alucard's mouth. The tongue licked over her legs, reaching out of the maw to touch lightly on the damp spot of Karissa's panties.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:12 am
Profile YIM

She was forced to stop as it's tongue stroked the small damp spot that sat next to her sensitive lips, even the light tough made shivers of pleasure skip through her every cell.
"oooooooooo, keep that up... your so gentle..."
Even still the urge to allow Alucard to have her and the fear fought each other some of her body continued to fight though it continued to weaken it's struggle. her gloves matching the wonderful flavor of the rest of her, possibly the first bit of clothing it would enjoy passing across it's tongue.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:27 am

Alucard pulled the student in a little further, this time using its lips to do so. Karissa was brought further into the mouth, so that her entire body from the hips down was inside the alien. The tongue licked against her crotch again, rubbing gently against her pussy. It then tugged lightly at her now-sodden panties, dragging them down her a few inches.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM

her mouth opened just slightly as if to moan though there was no sound. her reflexes made her try to reach down to pull her sodden panties to her waist but, to no avail. as the waistband of her drenched blue panties slid down her curves her hips seemed to shift ever so lightly the feel of then detaching from her was more then enough.
"stop..."
She said calmly as the waistband began to reveal rgw cwet top of her firm near perfect cheeks.
"I changed my mind..."
she paused wanting to play with alucard alittile to make it think she no longer wanted this before continuing.
"Rip them off... I can get more... I want to hear the material burst and feel the shreds against me."
This was so unlike her so different from the past it terrified her but, the terror translated into pleasure beyond touch.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:59 am

Alucard could feel her pleasure, feel her terror as its tongue suddenly jerked, ripping the panties from her body. At the same time, Alucard tilted its head back, allowing her to slide deeper into the alien's mouth, so that only her head and shoulders were outside of Alucard now. The alien chuckled. "You taste quite good. Eating you will be a pleasure."

Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:12 am
Profile YIM

It's tongue jerks and the panties strained until they burst, the sound pleasure to her ears though a small strip remained to her protest against her sex. the last bit of fabric held only by her own fluids irritated her to no end but, it soon passed then it too fell free.
"It...could only...get...better..."
Sounds of unmistakable pleasure escaping her lips between each word. her eyes glazed with a look of pure joy
"When... I'm inside... might you help me sample... my own flavor?"
I can't believe that's my voice
she though her mind and body couldn't seem to sync as this continued, she felt the creature's maw on her soft breasts, her nipples tensed, she wondered if her small patch of pubic hair bothered Alucard but, didn't say a word.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:25 am

Alucard's tongue ran gently over the arrowhead patch of pubic hair, giving the hairs a good coating of its saliva. The liquid was as fluid as water, but the feel of it was much different. It licked across her bare pussy now, its thick length rubbing at her crotch. At the same time, Alucard ran its lips slowly over her breasts, bringing her further into the alien's mouth. Hearing her question, it replied with a wink.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:51 pm
Profile YIM

what's wrong with me... I'm not some sadist or nympho or something how... I...
"Ahhhhh.... more... please... more...!"
She wanted to arch her back but, at the moment could not she couldn't rightly smile either at Alucard's wink she could only continue her near silent moans.
Why won't I shut the fuck up! I can't stand this! It... It does feel good... but... it's horrible... I won't be able to live with myself...
her shoulders did a bit of LAucards work for him as she pushed herself a bit further into Alucard's toothless maw until only her eyes could still be seen.
"What happens inside?"
She found herself able to ask between the deep heavy breaths.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:57 am

Alucard brought her the rest of the way into its mouth. "Now, my dear, I shall swallow you."

The tongue licked over her face, down her body until it reached her flower again. The alien sucked on her lightly, as if she were a delectable treat. Karissa was now coated in saliva.

"If only you could taste yourself right now... you're very sweet."

The tongue pressed firmly against her sex-lips, too large to penetrate her, but still quite capable of stimulating her cunt.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 am
Profile YIM

Her body felt a bit bad about this and her mind wasn't doing much better bringing herself to the edge earlier had made this quite easy. She hoped he wouldn't mind as she reached her first orgasm as it's tongue stroked the lips of her sex.
"If... If I had expected you... I wouldn't have pleasured myself... before this... Sorry..."
her voice weak her breath heavy excited and her body near limp; not sure if she could be heard or if the creature minded at all.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:13 am

Alucard grinned. "It's no problem," said Alucard. "There was no way of knowing."

The alien's tongue now tried to slide under the student. It pushed beneath her form, lifting her and bringing her towards the back of the alien's mouth. The warm saliva matted Karissa's hair down as Alucard prepared to swallow her.

"So, any last words you'd like to say?"

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:21 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next